Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Fortune High-Tech Marketing FHTM Shut Down / Pyramid Scheme???

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fortune High-Tech Marketing FHTM Shut Down / Pyramid Scheme???

Tell me that I'm not the only one that thinks Skapegoat sounds a bit like another Joseph Isaacs sock puppet.

2. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
    Tell me that I'm not the only one that thinks Skapegoat sounds a bit like another Joseph Isaacs sock puppet.
    You're not alone. My thoughts exactly. Then it could be his evil twin brother or maybe his wife?
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll bet a bottle of Cherry Coke his IP Address points to the Tampa Bay area.

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You're lucky I don't like Cherry Coke.

His I.P. isn't from Tampa Bay, but it IS the person who wrote Skapegoat, isn't it Joe ???
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Fortune High-Tech Marketing FHTM Shut Down / Pyramid Scheme???

All of the relevant documents regarding the FTC vs. FHTM case as well as the dismissed FHTM vs. Isaacs case can be found at Skapegoat the FHTM Blame Game Story | an MLM whistleblower's Memoir | FHTM Facts and News

The original case that FHTM filed against Isaacs in Federal court was sent to Arbitration in 2010. That arbitration was then settled in 2011 with FHTM paying Isaacs a chunk of money into escrow for 1 year. They filed a breach motion on the day the funds were to get released. Last week that breach motion was withdrawn and a new and final settlement was reached. That agreement can also be viewed at http://www.joseph-isaacs.com/Final%2...0dismissal.pdf

FHTM did not win the Federal case, the Arbitration or the subsequent breach. In fact - as a result of their 3 year crusade to destroy Isaacs, they destroyed themselves in the process. The FTC and 3 AG's have put them out of business, their assets put up for auction last week and in all reality the owners Orberson and Mills will go to prison. They misjudged Isaacs ability as an adversary. They should have never pissed in Isaacs cherios.

Isaacs wrote a book about the ordeal called Skapegoat, the FHTM Blame Game Story which can be ordered through his website for the Kindle, the Nook or in paperback.

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Gee, "Da"

How interesting.

Perhaps you could help us out here by telling us exactly where you "heard" about FHTM paying off Mr Isaacs.

If it's not too much trouble, a copy of the court documents or at least a link to them would do, at a pinch.

Otherwise, we might make a terrible mistake and think your post was just ANOTHER MLM related half truth posted on the 'net.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skapegoat View Post
    In fact - as a result of their 3 year crusade to destroy Isaacs, they destroyed themselves in the process. The FTC and 3 AG's have put them out of business, their assets put up for auction last week and in all reality the owners Orberson and Mills will go to prison. They misjudged Isaacs ability as an adversary. They should have never pissed in Isaacs cherios.
    HeHeHe,

I've heard of rewriting history, but that takes the cake for being pure, unadulterated B--O--O--L--S--H--E--E--T as well as being completely and utterly disrespectful of the combined efforts thousands of consumers, consumer advocates and professional investigators who all contributed to the demise of what was ALWAYS a fraudulent pyramid scheme.

Believe me, Joe Isaacs name may well go down in history, but, it certainly won't be as the guy who brought down FHTM.

10. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

At best, Joe Isaacs was the guy that hurried it along a bit. ;)
    ---
    A MLM Skeptic (not a Cynic) covering scams, critical thinking, and psychology
    http://amlmskeptic.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

I've never seen someone that can't get enough of his own type. He's polluting Quatloos and now here.

13. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Our good buddy here bubba joe just celebrated his birthday by going out to diner with friends to a local Italian restaurant. He took a coupon just in case they did not recognize him as the infamous butt whistle blower. The owner rejected the use of a coupon (Isaacs always trying to get something for nothing) then wrote the restaurant up in the local review as having poor food and being dirty. Go figure. There was no report that Isaacs was in the company of Barbara Bushe who has been a rigorous blogger with him. Perhaps she was table dancing to "Trim My Bush" inside out.

Needing a new scam for income Joe has been dabbling in RIP Real Estate, Residential Income Properties which is hard to accept Florida Real Estate and Joseph Isaacs! You may have read where Denis Rodman is looking to play Isaacs in the TV Drama of Skapegoat I am all backed up.

Isaacs has never used the alias FHTMCLASSACTION. Bankalchemist has spent way to much time in bed with the FHTM illegal attorneys.

I am so glad you have enjoyed the book about the truth behind FHTM and the huge scam they ran.

Isaacs' personal courage and determination finally prevailed. Several states and the federal government have now concurred with his earliest claims that the company is an illegal pyramid scheme and should be shut down. It is even possible some FHTM executives could go to jail. Sadly, the government allowed the fraud to run for more than 10 years and to swindle more than 500,000 households of hundreds of millions of dollars before it decisively acted.

For those who have grasped the facts about MLM schemes yet are still seeking irrefutable evidence, this book should be read. For those who are investigating MLM and may still believe it might offer a viable income opportunity, this book will save them incalculable time and money.

But, in my personal view, the people, above all others, who should read it are government regulators and politicians. When they hear of complaints or arguments about MLM fraud, yet they are still swayed by company claims of honesty and economic opportunity, this book will open their eyes to the truth of the consumer complaints. If they already suspect MLM is a scam, yet perhaps not so serious to warrant a major investigation, the book will show the extent of damage that such a fraud is doing to the American public. In "Skapegoat", Joe Isaacs is all of us.

Post Thanks / Like

ahha yes it is as skapegoat has the sock puppet on his johnson with visuals of barbaras bushe whose name she uses to contribute when he needs others to make the same point.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Joseph Isaacs update....

ISAACS UPDATE NEWS FLASH! now operating as SmartandHandy home repair he is working on rehabbing houses in Palm Harbor with the hidden agenda of trying to snag investors. Having posted numerous times as RIP (rental investment properties) or something close he was guaranteeing a return on investment of 8.5% and possibly more. (there is something questionable about florida real estate and Joseph Isaacs. So now he is Smart & Handy with post by satisfied customers like Ruskaboy Holdings aka Joseph Isaacs partnership with his ole friend Barbara Bushe. Now thats a name we have not heard from lately....Barbara's Bushe trimmed by Smart & Handy. His opening special was bathroom remodeling where he comes and hand checks the back ups in your toilet...

Post Thanks / Like

He's also involved in the telexfree scam and seems to be posting here on the net as textex ranting after failing at a tools scam.

18. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Its said he was at a book signing for Skapegoat during the opening of the new Scientology Flag Building in Clearwater Fl. That was a large crowd of lost souls looking for a new vision. Then you have the evangelical folks he signed up with his Fortune mirror site. If you add in the Jehovah Witnesses and his tribe of David he could have had a very successful book signing.
    Last edited by bankalchemist; 05-04-2014 at 09:54 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

everyone should start their day with a full isaacs it simply helps one relieve all that may be backed up...

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Fortune High-Tech Marketing FHTM Shut Down / Pyramid Scheme???

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    He's also involved in the telexfree scam and seems to be posting here on the net as textex ranting after failing at a tools scam.
    Are you posters all retarded. You continue to speak out of your ass about things you dont know. Stop listening to the butt plugging Dan Hudson who has been convicted of slander and maybe embezzlement too.

Mr. Isaacs was NEVER involved in TelexFREE and NEVER posted anything as TexTex.

Get a life assholes!!!! You are pathetic.

Post Thanks / Like

Might want to take your own advice there slappy.

Did you already forget what you sent to anyone you thought would listen to you in the government once they found out you were involved with it?:

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Then there's the whole real estate scam you're trying to run in Florida and new tools scam you're trying to get rolling with amway.
    Last edited by littleroundman; 07-04-2014 at 09:25 AM.

23. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

O.K. then,

Joe Isaacs wasn't involved IN Telexfree but, he was certainly involved WITH Telexfree

WUTC.gov

There, how's that ??
    Last edited by littleroundman; 07-04-2014 at 06:58 AM.

25. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Last edited by littleroundman; 07-04-2014 at 06:51 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

he certainly is distressed.

Post Thanks / Like

I can't do that without my tongue snapping off its rollers...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

29. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Another temper tantrum in 3.....2.....1.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    Another temper tantrum in 3.....2.....1.....
    Hell substitute the name of almost any MLM in that settlement and enforce it and we would have some real consumer protection finally!!! Those numbers are so typical!!!!!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Hell substitute the name of almost any MLM in that settlement and enforce it and we would have some real consumer protection finally!!! Those numbers are so typical!!!!!
    But only one man can single handedly take them down by golly! He'll be by to tell us so shortly.

34. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Could Skapegoat look any classless/more stupid? Not possible.

Are you posters all retarded. You continue to speak out of your ass about things you dont know. Stop listening to the butt plugging Dan Hudson who has been convicted of slander and maybe embezzlement too.

Mr. Isaacs was NEVER involved in TelexFREE and NEVER posted anything as TexTex.

Get a life assholes!!!! You are pathetic.

36. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post