Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 24 of 44 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Brad Kamanski / AKA Brad Franklin / Brad Kamans / Kamans7 / Brad K Scammin' Fool

Post Thanks / Like

re: Brad Kamanski / AKA Brad Franklin / Brad Kamans / Kamans7 / Brad K Scammin' Fool

Obviously you need to be slapped on the hand an on your forehead......Do you have a copyright release...Heather Soapbox Mom wanna be Housewife of OC!!!!!
    Once again........Poof!
    Brad Kamanski (My Real Name)
    http://www.makemoneywithmailorder.com/

Post Thanks / Like

re: Brad Kamanski / AKA Brad Franklin / Brad Kamans / Kamans7 / Brad K Scammin' Fool

Quote Originally Posted by kamans7 View Post
    Obviously you need to be slapped on the hand an on your forehead......Do you have a copyright release...Heather Soapbox Mom wanna be Housewife of OC!!!!!
    Once again........Poof!
    Fair use... note what critical comments are.

And frankly, I have no idea why OnebyOne was even posting his comments here in this thread, as opposed to making general talk in a forum board not devoted to a specific subject.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

Post Thanks / Like

Once again another ignorant follower. Does anyone in this rag have a signed release to publish or show documentation of or about a minor (my son) in any publication about my child or his father. The photo and other documentation you so happily and without regard to those involved publish on this site happen to be copyrighted. Appreciate your continued support.
    Sincerely and as always xoxox Soapbox Mom@
    US
    Last edited by kamans7; 06-30-2013 at 01:56 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

By the way....who would name themselves PfoHenryHiggins unless you.........Sniff Sniff......Stink!!!!
    Poof!

Post Thanks / Like

Read it again Profit......What does it say about copyright and a minor?
    Poof .....you've now become another piece of our puzzle.
    Thank you for your cooperation.

Post Thanks / Like

And you call yourself a professional...Wow no wonder you fell apart and are now doing what it is you do...by the way, what is it you do by the way?

Post Thanks / Like

Violation!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

..by the way, what is it you do by the way?
    Who cares ??

Whatever it is, it is certainly NOT promoting and participating in illegal cash gifting schemes, get-rich-quick schemes and/or using pictures of small children to do either or both.

We'll just leave that up to you, shall we ??
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

9. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

9: Do not hit below the belt. Personal information that does not relate to business acumen, financial success, education, ethics, training and the like is off limits.

Post Thanks / Like

9: Do not hit below the belt. Personal information that does not relate to business acumen, financial success, education, ethics, training and the like is off limits.
    Case in point: the "Cash Cyclone" lottery-by-mail in which Brad put Ryan's name and address as one of the recipients. Postal regulations prohibit lottery materials in the mail system, and private lotteries are illegal. Using a minor to receive tainted funds ring any bells?
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

12. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, there you go.

Pointing out Brad Kaminski has neither business acumen or ethics fits perfectly within the guidelines.

Putting aside the fact cash gifting IS illegal within the USA where Braddles resides, it is also completely and utterly reprehensible that he and others of his ilk continue to lie and deceive others with promises of riches and/or the possibility of those low down the cash gifting hierarchy to even make a profit.

Cash gifting is illegal BECAUSE it doesn't work for the vast majority of participants, not because of some government conspiracy or grab for taxation income.

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

And once again you are DEAD wrong ASSHOLE HATER! How is it that ALL of you bitches and punks talk the bullshit you do when you have NO F'ING Facts to back it up. I was born in Pacific Palisades! Definitely LOW income. I moved from there to Belvedere, Ca. More LOW income! Then I went to Coronado, Ca. In the Coronado Cays. Another slum! Before you loser punks toss stones maybe you ought to get your facts straight! As I said in an earlier post I believe in my heart that I could have been a World Class Tennis Pro but the horrible things that happened to me as a young man destroyed my self esteem! F&%$ all you assholes. You are the worst f'ing losers on the planet because the only thing ANY of you are qualified to do is destroy people. And you are NOT even good at that!!! Hurry up and die! Every one of you!

spoken like a true Christian

Post Thanks / Like

9: Do not hit below the belt. Personal information that does not relate to business acumen, financial success, education, ethics, training and the like is off limits. Oh, and things I posted myself while I was pimping the latest scam...
    fixed it for ya!

17. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Brad, you had better take another look at your websites because they all say: "Copyright 2008-2011." This is 2013, and unless you filed an application with the copyright office for your copyrighted material, you are SOL. What was that again about your knowing copyright law?
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

This just in, hot off the presses:

newspaper(1).jpg

20. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

WHAT RIGHT DO YOU LEGALLY HAVE....You call yourself a "MOM" now living under the same name as a Housewife of the OC Heather (see her live on Bravo) ("Soap Box..Whatever ") to post the picture or my son (under age by the way - aka pedifile activity) on this rag without a SIGNED copyright agreement or my permission
    I can rarely resist a comment when some bloviating scammer pretends to know the law. Call it a weakness.

Given that both scammer and RS are in the US, scammer ought to read up on something called "fair use" before bloviating. The relevant statute is 17 USC § 107, which in its entirety reads as follows:
    Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright. In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include—
    (1) the purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes;
    (2) the nature of the copyrighted work;
    (3) the amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole; and
    (4) the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work.
    The fact that a work is unpublished shall not itself bar a finding of fair use if such finding is made upon consideration of all the above factors.
    So the statute sets out four factors, all of which militate in favor of a finding of fair use.

(1) Probably the single most important factor: is the challenged use commercial? Commercial use - attempting to make money from the copied work - is presumed unfair. SBM's use is obviously non-commercial. In fact, it is for the "transformative" purpose of criticism, which is the very first use the statute cites as fair.

(2) The "work" itself is highly unoriginal - a stock web page modified only with some text and a photo. It therefore contains very little of value worth copyrighting.

(3) SBM reproduced one page from a much larger website.

(4) The "market" for bloviating scammer's website are people naive enough not to realize that the only thing his "opportunity" provides is a closer relationship with one's local bankruptcy judge. SBM hardly reproduces his commercial to compete for that market. Rather, she seeks to educate it, a primary criterion for a fair use.

Finally, as to the statute's last sentence: the "work" was already published, online, available to anyone. Courts are more likely to defend an author's right to "first publication" than the copying of a work already widely disseminated.

I have to disagree somewhat with my friend Lynn. Kamanski need not register a copyright - current or not - in order to have one. The only thing registering a copyright does is provide automatic damages for its violation. In the absence of a registration, recovery for infringement is limited to actual damages, here zero. And, in any event, the registered copyright holder was not Kamanski.

Not that it matters, because SBM engaged in fair use.
    "A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
    - David Hume

22. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

http://myultimateplan.com/
    WARNING: You are in Danger of Becoming Financially FREE...
    Are you Debt Free or Sovereign? Are You Willing to Accept Gifts from others?

This program has NO Qualifiers or 1 Ups and that means you are in Receivership status IMMEDIATELY!
    Fill in the information to gain Free Access on "How to Earn 1k A Day"
    Your information will never be sold or traded.

Are You Willing to Accept Gifts from others? " align="right"> This is a Unique, Private by Invitation Only program, We have been helping people prosper and become successful in their first 30 days since 2008.
    I invite you to fill out the form below to get all the details and take a complete tour of this fantastic program!
    Why will you Succeed? Easy...the program Administrator - Brad Kamanski handles all of the sales calls for you. A proven closer in the industry. This will ensure your success. You can even talk to Brad on the phone if you have any questions.
    Brad offers a clear, no nonsense activity. All details available with your Name and Email. We offer complete guidance to help you to be successful.
    Be Sure to Tell BRAD that your inviter is: M&M Unlimited...

Your individual Results are based on how much effort you put into the program!

• There Are Never Any Gifts To Pass Up Or Share!
    • There Is No Back Office Or Website Needed Ever!
    • The Administrator Verifies ALL Gifts So There Are

Fill in the information to gain Free Access on "How to Earn 1k A Day"
    Your information will never be sold or traded.
    About M & M UNLIMITED,L.L.C.

Dog Waste Removal Services - One Time scoops and Routine Weekly Scooping Services serving Washington, St. Tammany & Tangipahoa Parishes of Louisiana. Open seven days a week from 7 am till 5 pm. Licensed and insured. " Is your yard looking more brown and round than clean and green then call or email now "
    Specialties

Waste Removal Experts, Pet Waste Removal Services

Brad the admin, poster child for the Pauper Lifestyle!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

http://www.webs.com/report.htm

Brad's Blog - Brad's Home Based Business Opportunities!

Let's keep reporting the scumbag cash gifter and wipe him completely off of the internet!

Any site that claims the deal is legal is almost guaranteed to be promoting something illegal. Real legitimate companies and opportunities do not go around saying they are legal. And, real legitimate opportunities do not show pictures of cash, Cadillacs and multi-million dollar mansions. Why is Kamanski not showing us pictures depicting his true pauper extraordinaire lifestyle???
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Cash Gifting vs Day Job

Posted on February 25, 2012 at 9:10 PM comments (0)
    Why should you join Franklin's Gift Club? Let's compare cash gifting vs a regular day job:

Cash Gifting Day Job
    work from home, no commute must leave home

no boss you have a boss
    you create your own hours you must work specific hrs
    you can choose who to work with you must put up with co-workers
    get out of bed when you want to you get out of bed to work daily
    receive tax free cash paycheck is taxed

These are only but a few examples. I could go on and on to build a huge list, but the above are good enough reasons to consider cash gifting. Do you desire a change in your financial situation? Could you use an extra $400 per week in tax free cash? Click the image below to printout the order form and join Franklin's Gift Club today!

Makes me think of Robert Kiyosaki and his bum advice. Remember poor hapless Martha Stewart landing in the pokey for insider trading? How about tax evasion, pyramid promotion and fraud compliments of Kamanski and company's bum advice!!

Love some Bunny! I do!

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Time to catalog every ignorant rant of the now infamous Brad Kamanski:

84 Year Old War Veteran Says Incentives May Ruin Cash Gifting by Brad Kamanski

in Business / Affiliate Programs (submitted 2010-09-17)

When I was still in the workforce I had a conversation with an 84 year old war veteran about the activity of cash gifting. He was asking me many questions. When he was done he gave me this insightful overview. The main point he discussed with me was one regarding cash gifters being allowed to handle their own gifts and making that a separate transaction from the actual Admin fee.

Here is what he said. "What will ruin the cash gifting activity is the side deals created by allowing people to handle the cash instead of Administration taking care of it". I asked him to elaborate. He went on to say, "The ones in the program who have the deepest pockets to drive thousands of people to their websites will have the power to take ALL the new members because they can offer much better incentives than the less money backed members". Here is the deal. If people know that you offer great incentives why would they "shop" anywhere else? It creates the Wal-Mart mentality. Or, the potential new members just get the phone out and call other members telling them the "deal" that so and so offered them. Then it becomes an all out price war! I even heard of one guy who got a $10,000 position for $350!

Whether you believe it or not, he made some great points. What is the answer? I think that the Administration should handle ALL the gifts. They should take a fee to distribute the gifts. This way we could get gifts for the amount and levels that are already set. This would level the playing field and we would ALL receive more cash gifts! Who could complain about that?

In summary I would like to add that even if there are some flaws in cash gifting I still love the concept and continue to enjoy the cash gifts each and every time the Happy Truck shows up at my door. Even if the envelopes are a little lighter!
    About the Author

My name is Brad Kamanski and I am a full time work at home entrepreneur. I am the owner of the Work At Home Blog. I have several business opportunities and cash gifting programs with a price to suit any budget.
    Mail Order Programs - Brad's Home Based Business Opportunities!
    What brainless idiots will post!

Kamanski in essence admitted that cash gifting is completely dirty. The top guys will get basically all the recruits and therefore all the money. They will also make unethical and downright dirty "side deals." Then we learn he wants an administrator to handle all of the money. If this is truly legal cash gifting as described by the IRS as in gifts given to a friend or family member with no strings attached, then why is an administrator required to handle the deal? Grandma does not pay for an administrator to handle the gift she is giving to the kiddies for a first car, college or birthday. It is obvious that Braddles is talking about a sleazy business model.

Braddles can try removing all his incriminating rants from the internet, but they will be right here for law enforcement and any mad marks that wish to take his sorry scammin' butt to court!

Takin' a cruise on the Titanic, huh Kamanski???

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Here is another hilarious post our brainless scammer left up that is sure to impress the marks:

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

This is the One simple and easy approach that always works for everyone. Always!
    You continuously receive money, from other members, people you never even talk to nor contact, that are literally given to you by the system!
    You can expect to effortlessly multiply your income, twenty, a hundred, a thousand times more.
    You are accepted... even if you don't own a computer or don't know how to use the Internet.
    One time only 9.99 when you join us today. 100% refundable within 90 days, meaning: Zero risk on your part.
    This is the magic you have been waiting for that Guarantees you the best and most efficient way to make instant money online.

Be excited! You are gonna make it BIG, finally!
    Get it all in a jiffy!
    Bonus:"How to get FREE MONEY"
    First name
    E-mail address
    Subscribe Unsubscribe
    Thank you. We take your privacy very seriously. Your info is never sold or shared.
    "We had never been able to make any money online before, and this was so easy and effective. We made $215 our first two hours for just a few minutes of 'work'. You have really done something very, very right here! "

J. Gabriel
    P.S., Look! This system is exceptionally miraculous! Once this is yours it is set to make you money right away, easily and effortlessly! It totally eliminates any road blocks to your instant success, that all the others were never able to control..
    P.P.S., Listen, if you're hesitant to spend just 9.99 to take advantage of something, so legitimate, that guarantees you an ever increasing income, even without you lifting a finger.... then what does that say about your prosperity mindset?
    Doesn't it sound like you really need this after all?
    You want to be part of this now!
    © 2012 HelpFromEfriends.com All Rights Reserved

kamans7

Guaranteed to make a pauper into a millionaire! What's the problem Braddles? Are you the only abysmal failure pushing this thing??? Do you not have the "prosperity mindset?" Is God not blessing you, Braddles? How will you ever face your recruit(s) now? Braddles needs a miracle! Maybe the following will help!!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Brad I see you rather keen to quote rules to us....Allow me to return the favor.....

Since you only CLAIM to be a good Christian and aren't actually one at all you of course totally ignore rule #8....
    Thou shalt not steal.....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

31. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Meet Your Inviter
    Inviter's Name: Brad Kamans
    Inviter's Phone: 1-928-266-0555
    Inviter's Email: 58prosperity@gmail.com
    About Your Inviter:
    First off I wanted to extend a warm and gracious welcome to The People's Program! My name is Brad and I have been on the Internet since 2000 but got real serious in 2008. I decided I wanted to go "Full Time" and be a stay at home dad! My big break came from The People's Program and early in 2009 I was able to "Fire The Boss"! I have never looked back and I have made a "full time" living working very "part time" hours!When you decide to do business with me here is what you can expect. I will always tell you the truth! (sometimes it may NOT be what you want to hear) I will always answer the phone when it is possible. You see, I still DO NOT have a cell phone (electronic leash). When I am out with my family I DO NOT want to be on the phone. I have earned that right! If I am on the other line I will get back to you as soon as I can! If you expect to "Get Rich Quick" I cannot help you. Play the lottery!After our initial consultation, we will both have a great idea as to what your personal goals are financially and what your advertising budget or marketing strategy is! I look forward to helping you succeed in your endeavors and may GOD bless you abundantly in life!Brad 1-928-266-0555

From Brad Kamanski to Brad Franklin to Brad Kamans. You just can't hide, scammer boy!!!!

Love some Bunny! I do!

33. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Brad's advertising agency was nice enough to get me a few more accurate pictures from the People's Program that for some reason hit the cutting room floor.

bradkamanski.JPG
    bradfranklin.JPG
    thepeoplesprogram.JPG
    kamans7.JPG
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

35. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post