Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Feds urge jail for pitchman Kevin Trudeau

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Feds urge jail for pitchman Kevin Trudeau

He is a slippery one, will be interesting to see how it plays out. I am hoping the find some way to disgorge all his hidden wealth to pay for his nonsense too. He has got to be one of the best examples of going big time if you are going to tell tales and take people's money. Other than maybe Wade Cook, I can't think of too many hucksters that made as much loot as Kevin Truedeau. Perhaps, Tony Robbins although I think about him a little differently than the other two.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Feds urge jail for pitchman Kevin Trudeau

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    He is a slippery one, will be interesting to see how it plays out. I am hoping the find some way to disgorge all his hidden wealth to pay for his nonsense too. He has got to be one of the best examples of going big time if you are going to tell tales and take people's money. Other than maybe Wade Cook, I can't think of too many hucksters that made as much loot as Kevin Truedeau. Perhaps, Tony Robbins although I think about him a little differently than the other two.
    Wade Crook...Now there's a blast from the past....claimed to be a Real Estate and then stock trading guru...touted "channeling" (rangebound) stocks. Went to a couple of his suck-you-in freebies. Wonder if he was as poor a cab driver as he was guru?
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!