Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. Bob (aka Robert Gube-Zitrin) fraud or guru ?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dr. Bob (aka Robert Gube-Zitrin) fraud or guru ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bob View Post
    We thought that Zeek made a ton of money off of the auctions. There are still MANY people who believe that. I no longer do
    Crapola drbobby, what gave you the first clue?? Keep Tap Dancing drbobby, I am sure you will improve with practice.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    I glanced at the thread and it looks as if informing PayPay about the dubious nature of Bob's marketing methods is the best course of action.

Quote from MMG contributor.

"This program is definitely an mlm program regardless of how you spin it and PayPal has a mind of their own. They do not allow their system to be used with what THEY CONSIDER to be mlm programs. Some people with the Infinity program that was mentioned had problems with PayPal. I believe it is generally known that PayPal can cancel your account or freeze your account and hold your funds for six months or longer if they don't like what you are doing."

MMG Double up Dollars

hehehehe, we don't accept paypal,, that is quattro, the ponzi that only uses pay pal. As you said, pay pal does not allow mlm. That was just one of the changes we made

Post Thanks / Like

I will now stop posting on this thread
    Obviously, Bobby lied again.

It's not surprising, really.

What would be surprising is if he actually expected us to believe him.

Post Thanks / Like

hehehehe, we don't accept paypal,, that is quattro, the ponzi that only uses pay pal. As you said, pay pal does not allow mlm. That was just one of the changes we made
    What do you mean "hehehehe"? This isn't a kindergarten. For your information, Paypal does accept Amway and Herbalife, amongst other real businesses who sell their products directly to retail customers. Their conditions of acceptable use do permit legitimate sales. What they don't permit is money games and vague businesses with questionable products.

Your disinformation does not square up with the business expertise that you claim to have.

You haven't answered the question relating to the new members you have attracted from this forum, in my previous post to you either.

If you want to have goodwill, you need to demonstrate a more serious attitude and professionalism when asked factual questions. I am still waiting for you to verify your claims. If you can do so, that's fine. If you can't, then don't make the claims.

5. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

HelloRadical,

I will not out people unless they give me permission,, they have their rights to privacy and I as an American will not violate those rights. Many claims have been made on this site about me without verification. For instance one of your members claimed that myself and every one of the 2 million members of Zeekler were aware that it was a Ponzi. Totally unverified, untrue and a ridiculous claim to try and tell people that they knew what was in other peoples minds. Unverifed claims should not be made on either side, but since they are, it changes the rules of the game. I play by the rules that are set before me, and I dont come to a gun fight with only a knife, that would be crazy.

However, outing people, forget it.

Regards,
    Dr. Bob

Also, I have answered each and every question that was asked of me as factually as I could. I avoided nothing even when it would have been in my best interest. As far as disinformation, please clarify, but understand, I am done with this thread. I have a business to run and I cannot spend my life doing this. There really are no questions that have not been answered. It is just the same round robin, over and over and over and over and over...............

Post Thanks / Like

HelloRadical,

I will not out people unless they give me permission,, they have their rights to privacy and I as an American will not violate those rights. Many claims have been made on this site about me without verification. For instance one of your members claimed that myself and every one of the 2 million members of Zeekler were aware that it was a Ponzi. Totally unverified, untrue and a ridiculous claim to try and tell people that they knew what was in other peoples minds. Unverifed claims should not be made on either side, but since they are, it changes the rules of the game. I play by the rules that are set before me, and I dont come to a gun fight with only a knife, that would be crazy.

Regards,
    Dr. Bob

Also, I have answered each and every question that was asked of me as factually as I could. I avoided nothing even when it would have been in my best interest. As far as disinformation, please clarify, but understand, I am done with this thread. I have a business to run and I cannot spend my life doing this. There really are no questions that have not been answered. It is just the same round robin, over and over and over and over and over...............
    I have not seen where anyone said that all 2 million members of Zeek knew it was a Ponzi. I do know that the people who were the major promoters and shills for Zeek did know it was a Ponzi. But more importantly, YOU should have known it was a Ponzi from the get-go just like YOU should have known that Profitable Sunrise was a Ponzi. YOU are the one who claims YOU have all this investment knowledge. The mere fact that YOU could not see both of these programs were Ponzi's speaks to YOUR credibility and lack thereof.

To add insuilt to injury, then YOU tried to use the cop-out that since the courts had not ruled they were Ponzi's. therefore they weren't Ponzi's. When that didn't work, then YOU tried to sanitize YOUR involvement in all the HYIP's YOU were participating in by claiming YOU were not referring anyone.

But what is truly amazing to me is that YOU, somehow, felt YOU needed our blessing of YOUR program when YOU should have known no such thing would ever happen.

I really don't care how legit YOU think YOUR program is, the only ones who will determine that are the people who join and pay for your training. They will not only determine how legitimate it is, but if it was worth the cost. They are the ones YOU need to be worried about, not us. But from everything I know about YOU, have seen of YOUR program, there is no way I would get wtihin 10 feet of it. And it has nothing to do with my so-called hatred of MLM or Internet Marketing. That too is a cop-out.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

8. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Originally Posted by Dr. Bob
    By the way guys,

It is estimated that Zeek had 2 million participants. It is also estimated that 1/4 of the participant introduced other members to the program. I was one of the 1/4. Are we, the 500,000 who introduced the program to others, are we all guilty of promoting an illegal program? Should we all be arrested according to your theories? Isn't it more important to determine their intent? Did each of these 500,000 all know that it was fake? Is that what you are saying?

Dr. Bob
    Yes...Yes...Yes...And YES....

As for intent...Your intent was to profit from what you knew or should have known was an illegal ponzi scheme...

Hello Eagle One

The yes, yes yes's are from Okosh I believe. He wants 500,000 Zeek members jailed for ever sponsoring anyone into the program.

My knowledge of investments was limited to the stock, commodity, and forex world. I had never even heard of HYIP's. I have asked several others about it, and they said the same. Should I have suspected, probably, but I didn't.
    As far as my lack of credibility for not knowing, that will be up to the individual. So far, it has not affected me even a little bit. I claimed that I never referring anyone? Cant remember. You will have to point that out to me.

Now, as far as people thinking our training is worth it. Many of our students of forex and networking have been with us for many years. Our new students who have been with us for the last six months are still there. No contracts, they just pay month to month. The Zeek thing was our first journey into HYIP land. But the students who were with us before Zeek and Pro sun are still there. So it seems that despite your put down of a school that you have never attended, I guess that your determination as to the quality of our training is based on ignorance and supposition, not facts.

As to your hatred of MLM, do you deny it? Which are your favorite MLM companies? How many MLM companies have you been aligned with, or are you again talking out of lack of knowledge and supposition?

Most importantly, we are still going around the same tree, round and round and round we go.

Don't you too think that this thread is over?

Best regards,
    Your friend,
    Dr. Bob

PS. I was not anywhere near a major promoter or "shill" of Zeek or Pro Sun

PPS. As far as "needing" your blessings, I did not need it. I thought it would prove your own integrities to see that some programs are legit, and not just give a blanket condemnation to all. Besides that, I felt that you had the peoples best interests in mind, and that is a mind set that I wanted to be a part of.
    Maybe I was wrong, again, (sigh).

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post

And it has nothing to do with my so-called hatred of MLM or Internet Marketing. That too is a cop-out.
    His lack of credibility has a lot to do with my hatred of "internet Marketing" Eagle. The British Government offered a Government Enterprise Allowance to people who needed finance to establish businesses in the mid eighties.

You had to prepare a business plan and sell the plan to a bank. If the bank lent you £1,000, the Government would add another £1,000 and other perks. I got an Enterprise grant after a mid life crisis.

One of the perks was marketing lessons. We were given 1000 free leaflets and told to try to get potential customers from sales spiel which we wrote ourselves after lessons in market research. I think we got free stamps but I can not be sure. No mass produced sales crap from uplines! If we got 1% sales from the replies from those leaflets, we were taught to see if there was a market for our product or service. If we managed to get one conversion from the 1% who replied then the Government Enterprise counselor deemed that we had done well with our marketing training and we got more training and perks. I got three sales from my first marketing test.

I wonder what the Government would have made of Booby marketing techniques.
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 06-18-2013 at 05:50 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

By the way guys,

yada,

justify,

yada,

rationalize,

yada,

lay blame,

yada,

refuse to accept responsibility,

yada
    Finished attacking everyone else yet, Dr. Bob ??

You took money from people under the guise of "teaching" them and instead recommended they became involved in HYIP ponzi scams .

HYIP ponzi scams, by the way, which were offering between 1% and 2.7% PER DAY ROI.

I have complete confidence the great majority of our readers will determine that anyone who recommends ANYTHING which returns even .5% PER DAY, much less up to 2.7% is an opportunist fraudster whose "teaching" should be avoided at all costs.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

12. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

For God's sake doc bob, you can't even get your stories straight. YOU said, and I quote:

"For instance one of your members claimed that myself and every one of the 2 million members of Zeekler were aware that it was a Ponzi. Totally unverified, untrue and a ridiculous claim to try and tell people that they knew what was in other peoples minds."

That is not what he said and you even acknowledged that when YOU said, and again I quote:

"It is also estimated that 1/4 of the participant introduced other members to the program. I was one of the 1/4. Are we, the 500,000 who introduced the program to others, are we all guilty of promoting an illegal program?"

Now he replied only to the 500,000 YOU quoted, and said yes. It was his opinion. Anyone promoting this had the responsibility to KNOW what Zeek was. This cop-out that I didn't know flies in the face of doing any real due diligence. Had anyone done so, they would have known immediately. YOU also acknowledge that YOU have experience in stock, commodity and FOREX trading. Anyone with that knowledge would have known immediately this was a Ponzi.

Still trying to sanitize YOUR background and YOU keep digging the hole deeper. To be honest anyone who was promoting the Zeek Ponzi should be charged with aiding and abetting a criminal enterprise, which it was. Ignorance of the law is no excuse, and especially with someone claiming to know how to invest in stocks and trading commodities and FOREX.

Most people know when to stop digging when they find themselves in a hole, but not YOU. And YOU wonder why we aren't supportive of YOUR program. YOU have no clue if it is legal or not, if we go by YOUR knowledge of Zeek and Profitable Sunrise that were blatant Ponzi's that even Ray Charles could see.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

PPS. As far as "needing" your blessings, I did not need it. I thought it would prove your own integrities to see that some programs are legit, and not just give a blanket condemnation to all. Besides that, I felt that you had the peoples best interests in mind, and that is a mind set that I wanted to be a part of.
    Maybe I was wrong, again, (sigh).
    Therein lies a majority of your problem. In examining the vast and various "opportunities" on the web there ARE legitimate businesses, and even some MLM may be legal, if not ethical, but I have yet to see a "program" that is legitimate or legal.
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

For God's sake doc bob, you can't even get your stories straight. YOU said, and I quote:

"For instance one of your members claimed that myself and every one of the 2 million members of Zeekler were aware that it was a Ponzi. Totally unverified, untrue and a ridiculous claim to try and tell people that they knew what was in other peoples minds."

That is not what he said and you even acknowledged that when YOU said, and again I quote:

"It is also estimated that 1/4 of the participant introduced other members to the program. I was one of the 1/4. Are we, the 500,000 who introduced the program to others, are we all guilty of promoting an illegal program?"

Now he replied only to the 500,000 YOU quoted, and said yes. It was his opinion. Anyone promoting this had the responsibility to KNOW what Zeek was. This cop-out that I didn't know flies in the face of doing any real due diligence. Had anyone done so, they would have known immediately. YOU also acknowledge that YOU have experience in stock, commodity and FOREX trading. Anyone with that knowledge would have known immediately this was a Ponzi.

Still trying to sanitize YOUR background and YOU keep digging the hole deeper. To be honest anyone who was promoting the Zeek Ponzi should be charged with aiding and abetting a criminal enterprise, which it was. Ignorance of the law is no excuse, and especially with someone claiming to know how to invest in stocks and trading commodities and FOREX.

Most people know when to stop digging when they find themselves in a hole, but not YOU. And YOU wonder why we aren't supportive of YOUR program. YOU have no clue if it is legal or not, if we go by YOUR knowledge of Zeek and Profitable Sunrise that were blatant Ponzi's that even Ray Charles could see.
    LOL, Please do not confuse drbobby with facts. He is way too busy tap dancing around with his newest errr, shall we say project. I am sure there are other names for his errrrr, project!

Post Thanks / Like

HelloRadical,

Regards,
    Dr. Bob

Nice try - noone is asking you to "out" anyone. You are simply being asked to verify the statements you have made with reference to the number of new members/clients/sign ups/or whatever you call them that you have received as a result of this forum thread. We dont need their names, but we do need verified numbers.

By the way - you are talking about "either side" making unverified claims, but you are the one who has the vested interest in being credible, and to be fair, the majority of the posters here are generally able to back up their claims. There are no "sides" The thread was started with the title Dr. Bob (aka Robert Gube-Zitrin) fraud or guru ? . (Note the question mark) You are and always have been at liberty to post information that proves the legality and morality of your business operations. So far you haven't posted much that has convinced other posters here of your credibility, but that is your choice.

One doesn't have to be a nice guy in order to run a business legally and being a nice guy doesn't make an illegal business legal. One issue has nothing to do with the other. You have been given a wonderful opportunity to demonstrate the legality and intrinsic value of your business operations on a forum where legal businesses are recognized and valued. Many of the comments about you and your operations have been taken from your own information posted on the public internet by YOU. Others have been made based on the vast knowledge of internet marketing of many of the posters.

This isn't a place for "he said, she said". If you can't verify what you say, then please don't expect us to believe you.

18. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Ol' Radical Me View Post
    Nice try - noone is asking you to "out" anyone. You are simply being asked to verify the statements you have made with reference to the number of new members/clients/sign ups/or whatever you call them that you have received as a result of this forum thread. We dont need their names, but we do need verified numbers.

By the way - you are talking about "either side" making unverified claims, but you are the one who has the vested interest in being credible, and to be fair, the majority of the posters here are generally able to back up their claims. There are no "sides" The thread was started with the title Dr. Bob (aka Robert Gube-Zitrin) fraud or guru ? . (Note the question mark) You are and always have been at liberty to post information that proves the legality and morality of your business operations. So far you haven't posted much that has convinced other posters here of your credibility, but that is your choice.

One doesn't have to be a nice guy in order to run a business legally and being a nice guy doesn't make an illegal business legal. One issue has nothing to do with the other. You have been given a wonderful opportunity to demonstrate the legality and intrinsic value of your business operations on a forum where legal businesses are recognized and valued. Many of the comments about you and your operations have been taken from your own information posted on the public internet by YOU. Others have been made based on the vast knowledge of internet marketing of many of the posters.

This isn't a place for "he said, she said". If you can't verify what you say, then please don't expect us to believe you.
    I am sure drbooby is sweating from from his efforts of tap dancing, with him having to tap dance faster and faster to just tap dance in place.

Post Thanks / Like

My knowledge of investments was limited to the stock, commodity, and forex world. I had never even heard of HYIP's.
    So then why does your MMG profile say you been playing and promoting scams since 2004??....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

21. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

looks like a couple ponzi pimps have taken the reigns over at MMG to promote this crap. mick97 (scott hogue....yikes...if there is a ponzi he will sniff it out) and jefbru.

mick97 just posted this link to a pathetic new video. What is this brainwashing hogwash? http://onlineentrepreneurialacademy.com/youcandothis/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by busttheblock View Post
    looks like a couple ponzi pimps have taken the reigns over at MMG to promote this crap. mick97 (scott hogue....yikes...if there is a ponzi he will sniff it out) and jefbru.

mick97 just posted this link to a pathetic new video. What is this brainwashing hogwash? OEA Approved BizOP
    LOL, I read through the thread and the best I can give it is a F -. I will continue to follow it and who knows? It could possibly upgrade to F + !

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baylee View Post
    LOL, I read through the thread and the best I can give it is a F -. I will continue to follow it and who knows? It could possibly upgrade to F + !
    LOL, I told them not to check the pass/fail option for that class...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    LOL, I told them not to check the pass/fail option for that class...!
    Okay "Doctor" Bob. Let's try this one more time... Let's just say that you are selling dope to kids in a school yard but you haven't been caught yet and you haven't been arrested and you haven't gone to trial and you haven't been convicted by a jury of your peers and you haven't had that conviction affirmed on appeal, Does that mean you were not knowingly engaging in illegal activities? And oh by the way, yes, I am a lawyer. We have a thing called statutes. The law is on the books. Courts and juries just enforce them. You can break the law without their intervention. Illegal activity is illegal activity irregardless of whether the cops ever catch up to you or not.

Secondly, your hyper-clever-evasive response about how you were never going to recommend HYIP Ponzis to anybody anymore seems a bit shallow to me since 1) you say you didn't know that Zeek and Profitable Sunrise were not HYIP Ponzis and are still not sure they are because there has not been a final adjudication confirming that; and 2) if you were dense enough not to spot those two obvious ones, how are you possibly going to intelligently inform your clients what are and are not HYIP Ponzi/pyramids if you cannot spot them yourself?

I did watch your video with your wife. Made me chuckle. And I do understand why you are on this site. It's to get more hits for your own. Clever and diabolical. Just know this. I hope you get a lot of hits and rake in a lot of cash so you are big enough to show up on the regs radar. Then once they seize your house and other stuff you can negotiate with them about which fed prison you will be spending the next several years in.

It's not just the Admins now. We're going after the promoters and the pimps, too. Go for it!

26. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I ask you,

how does Dr. Bob not fit this definition/definitions EXACTLY ??

invest.jpg

Read the entire S.E.C. document on the Securities and Exchange Commission website
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

28. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by UTellMe59 View Post
    Okay "Doctor" Bob. Let's try this one more time... Let's just say that you are selling dope to kids in a school yard but you haven't been caught yet and you haven't been arrested and you haven't gone to trial and you haven't been convicted by a jury of your peers and you haven't had that conviction affirmed on appeal, Does that mean you were not knowingly engaging in illegal activities? And oh by the way, yes, I am a lawyer. We have a thing called statutes. The law is on the books. Courts and juries just enforce them. You can break the law without their intervention. Illegal activity is illegal activity irregardless of whether the cops ever catch up to you or not.

Secondly, your hyper-clever-evasive response about how you were never going to recommend HYIP Ponzis to anybody anymore seems a bit shallow to me since 1) you say you didn't know that Zeek and Profitable Sunrise were not HYIP Ponzis and are still not sure they are because there has not been a final adjudication confirming that; and 2) if you were dense enough not to spot those two obvious ones, how are you possibly going to intelligently inform your clients what are and are not HYIP Ponzi/pyramids if you cannot spot them yourself?

I did watch your video with your wife. Made me chuckle. And I do understand why you are on this site. It's to get more hits for your own. Clever and diabolical. Just know this. I hope you get a lot of hits and rake in a lot of cash so you are big enough to show up on the regs radar. Then once they seize your house and other stuff you can negotiate with them about which fed prison you will be spending the next several years in.

It's not just the Admins now. We're going after the promoters and the pimps, too. Go for it!
    Welcome to RS and we look forward to more of your posts and information.

You have quickly caught on that doc bob likes to use circle jerk logic, which is part of the Ponzi playbook. I am just shocked that he didn't trot out the "innocent until proven guilty" line most use in defending their Ponzi de Jour. They always leave out "presumed," and also forget this is applied in criminal cases. It is my hope that those in Zeek and Profitable Sunrise will soon have the pleasure of being "presumed innocent until proven guilty."
    EagleOne

30. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to RS and we look forward to more of your posts and information.

You have quickly caught on that doc bob likes to use circle jerk logic, which is part of the Ponzi playbook. I am just shocked that he didn't trot out the "innocent until proven guilty" line most use in defending their Ponzi de Jour. They always leave out "presumed," and also forget this is applied in criminal cases. It is my hope that those in Zeek and Profitable Sunrise will soon have the pleasure of being "presumed innocent until proven guilty."
    Thanks for the welcome Lynn. Keep up the good work. It does not go unnoticed.

32. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by UTellMe59 View Post
    Thanks for the welcome Lynn. Keep up the good work. It does not go unnoticed.
    I hope the Feds also notice....

And welcome UTellMe59 to realscam
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Welcome aboard, UTellMe59! Give the scammers hell!!!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

I just came from MMG in the doubledown down, down, dollars thread (MLM section) and drbooby and his co-conspirators seem to be sort of lonesome so far. I really hope it stays that way.