Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. Bob (aka Robert Gube-Zitrin) fraud or guru ?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dr. Bob (aka Robert Gube-Zitrin) fraud or guru ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bob View Post

When you say "people like aoma and myguitar" joined your program. That is a form of harassment. What do you mean by "people like". I guess you mean "those type of people". You are bordering on a form of bigotry. Do you look at a group of black, Spanish, Jewish, people and refer to them as "people like that"? In other words, you are saying that anyone who joins an MLM company is stupid?
    I never called anybody stupid. I never even said that word . . . you did.

I also never mentioned black, Spanish, or Jewish people.

You did.

Maybe you think the lottery should be illegal
    Maybe you think junk food should be illegal . . .

Maybe you think pink unicorns should be illegal . . .

Maybe you think the Flying Spaghetti Monster is harassing you . . .

See? I can change the subject, too.

Maybe you should have a thread on the lottery and powerball telling people that it is an illegal scam too?
    Why don't you do it, "Dr." Bob? You're the one who brought it up.

Not I.

I just asked you a simple question. Instead of getting the answer, I got a bunch of useless, off-topic gibberish.

Since you don't want to provide any proof, I can provide a list of 10 people who probably DIDN'T join your program:

1.) Heather
    2.) Littleroundman
    3.) EagleOne
    4.) Ribshaw
    5.) Okosh
    6.) Path2prosperity
    7.) Lil Ol' Radical Me
    8.) JustTooMuchTime
    9.) Baylee
    10.) Me

2. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Eagle One: The only reason why the Quattro Education System thread was turned to you is because you made the thread about you. If you took the time to read my post in the Quattro Education System, you would understand fully what happened in that thread.

Every time I have tried to get the thread back on target, you and your people want to make it about littleroundman, soapboxmom and anyone else that you decide you want to discuss. Why don't some of you start posting why Quattro Education System is a Ponzi?

Wait, Quattro System Education cannot be illegal because a court of law has not said it is illegal. Right doc?

Dr. Bob: That is actually correct Eagle. Since the thread was started by Busttheblock a quattro member, but he put MY picture as the starter of the program, you made it about me. But any system that claims that they will place for you 4 people in your "quattro", and that you have to do nothing is suspect. Our program promises no such thing.
    Quattro now claims to have 5k people in it. That would mean if they filled each "quad" in a month (they claimed 5-7 days, AFTER WE SIGNED ON"), in one year they would need to be placing 83 billion people on the 13th month.
    Once they started making those kind of claims and promises, we were gone!!
    This is our presentation which makes no such claims: youcandothis.oea.pw
    By the way, we have added to each days webinars lessons at least a 2 minute disclaimer at the front of every presentation that network marketing/mlm has a 98% failure rate and that most of you wont be hear at this time next year. We have taken our program far away from the "passive" mode. We added this and also taken away the word university and a few other changes after reading the posts here. When we see something that you guys have written with validity we make that change. We will be making more changes this week. While most of the stuff on this blog are just mud slinging, every once in a while there are valid points made, and we respect and comply with those.

Regards,
    Dr. Bob

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Wolf View Post
    1.) Heather
    2.) Littleroundman
    3.) EagleOne
    4.) Ribshaw
    5.) Okosh
    6.) Path2prosperity
    7.) Lil Ol' Radical Me
    8.) JustTooMuchTime
    9.) Baylee
    10.) Me
    Seeing as some of those people mentioned above are actually the same person I would probably trim that list a bit.

Post Thanks / Like

Blue Wolf,

You are correct on your list of people who did not join. And if you will read my post I never said you USED THE WORD STUPID, you inferred it. Your words however are totally bigoted against people who choose network marketing s their career

Regards,
    Dr. Bob

Post Thanks / Like

Blue Wolf,

You are correct on your list of people who did not join. And if you will read my post I never said you USED THE WORD STUPID, you inferred it. Your words however are totally bigoted against people who choose network marketing s their career

Regards,
    Dr. Bob
    OMG, psychic too. Your talents are endless.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

7. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aoma View Post
    Seeing as some of those people mentioned above are actually the same person I would probably trim that list a bit.
    You really need to get out more and do some actual research. Either that or you are mmb's sister.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

9. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Dr. Bob: That is actually correct Eagle. Since the thread was started by Busttheblock a quattro member, but he put MY picture as the starter of the program, you made it about me. But any system that claims that they will place for you 4 people in your "quattro", and that you have to do nothing is suspect. Our program promises no such thing.
    Quattro now claims to have 5k people in it. That would mean if they filled each "quad" in a month (they claimed 5-7 days, AFTER WE SIGNED ON"), in one year they would need to be placing 83 billion people on the 13th month.
    If I'm not mistaken, what you just described sounds like a pyramid rather than a Ponzi, Dr. Bob.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

11. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

No, I figured I would come over here and act like an idiot. If you can't beat em, join em!

I can't get anyone to discuss Quattro so what's it matter anyway??

We could make a thread about you but it would be rather empty since you are a loser.
    Try using the right thread. Not my problem you are in the wrong thread to discuss QES, but nice to know you are psychic too since you know I am a loser. How much do you charge for readings?
    EagleOne

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Try using the right thread. Not my problem you are in the wrong thread to discuss QES, but nice to know you are psychic too since you know I am a loser. How much do you charge for readings?
    Why would you like to give readings out of your home?
    2013-06-06 15_30_44-24401 Chrisanta Drive Mission Viejo, California 92691 - Google Maps.jpg
    2013-06-06 15_29_47-24401 Chrisanta Drive Mission Viejo, California 92691 - Google Maps.jpg

Lynndel "Lynn" Edgington

Lynndel R Edgington Mission Viejo, CA 24401 Chrisanta Dr (949) 583-1191, (949) 837-6078 Born: 1944
    Ball State University double major in Business admin and political science.

Lynndel "Lynn" Edgington | LinkedIn
    Eagle Research Associates, Inc. - Home Page
    Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun: Cyber Crime - How They Do It: Mr. Lynn Edgington, Mr. Graham McMillan, Mr. Les Henderson, Mr. Paul Schlegel: 9781453895290: Amazon.com: Books
    https://plus.google.com/105569435985984033920

Post Thanks / Like

I hope you are not going to try and charge me for posting pictures of my house. I know where I live and what the house looks like. What is truly funny is I bet you think you are the first one to post this information, but I am impressed that your MBA taught you how to use Google Earth.
    EagleOne

15. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

And if you will read my post I never said you USED THE WORD STUPID, you inferred it.
    No, I didn't.

Do you enjoy lying?

Post Thanks / Like

I hope you are not going to try and charge me for posting pictures of my house. I know where I live and what the house looks like. What is truly funny is I bet you think you are the first one to post this information, but I am impressed that your MBA taught you how to use Google Earth.
    Nothing about you is impressive other than the fact you are old and the world won't have to put up with you much longer.
    I guess your diet and jagoff lifestyle will decide that for you.

Post Thanks / Like

Nothing about you is impressive other than the fact you are old and the world won't have to put up with you much longer.
    I guess your diet and jagoff lifestyle will decide that for you.
    Have you considered doing standup? MBA school sure isn't like it used to be. Can you go potty by yourself yet?
    Last edited by EagleOne; 06-06-2013 at 05:44 PM.
    EagleOne

Post Thanks / Like

Have you considered doing standup? MBA school sure isn't like it used to be. Can you go potty by yourself yet?
    At your age can you still go potty by yourself?
    Last edited by EagleOne; 06-06-2013 at 05:44 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Laidback,

I guess when you get stopped by a policeman, you tell him what the law is, and not the other way around. Who declared you the attorney general? Are you out of your mind!
    And tell me when you tell the officer what the law is, I suppose he does not issue a ticket? In fact, I would imagine he apologizes to you for his mistake?
    You are not a lawyer, judge, or magistrate, and should really keep your "legal opinions" to yourself. Practicing law without a license is illegal. Are you a lawyer?
    I DON'T THINK SO!!!!

Best regards,
    Dr. Bob
    Now you are just babbling to avoid admitting how stupid your statement was...nothing new in the scam apologists playbook...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

At your age can you still go potty by yourself?
    I can. Shocking isn't it. I also can still feed myself, drive a car, and make a MBA waste time trying to make put-downs on the Internet. Glad to see you putting your MBA to such good use.
    Last edited by EagleOne; 06-06-2013 at 07:01 PM.
    EagleOne

Post Thanks / Like

A show and tell thread...What a great Idea.....

Here is my place....Built in 1830....

image13.jpg

image2.jpg

main.jpg
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Quattro Education System - Quattrolearning.com / Dr. Bob Scammer

Quote Originally Posted by myguitar View Post
    I am also intrigued by how all of you hide behind your user name, while the people you call out are fully exposed. I doubt that if you met any of these people in person you would have the stones to do anything but whimper.
    You can find most of us have our personal info out there....No secret who we are....
    And I've had an open invite to any low life scammer or scammer apologist to meet in person...
    Just get on the plane and I'll see you in like 23hours....LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Quattro Education System - Quattrolearning.com / Dr. Bob Scammer

DRdave/Ken Russo is a member of DUD under Dr. Goddie Ude. That alone should tell you this is a Ponzi or they wouldn't be involved.
    And boy are they pimping this one hard....

DUD is going live hopefully this coming Monday 10th June 2013.

A lot of work is going on behind the scene at the moment.

So many of us tired of jumping around programs, we have high hopes in DUD!

Recently, Dr. Bob had the attorneys go through the presentations and the business model.

The whole purpose of the delay is to launch a fully compliant business model.

The software company will be delivering a robust system for us!

Dr. Bob has reiterated he is working towards building a company that will be here beyond the next 20 years!

This project has consumed over $200K of his personal funds!

Consider this a long term project and commit yourself to it!

Folks, I believe that we have a winner with DUD!

We are almost there! Get your team ready as links for OASIS may be going out soon.

Once we launch on Monday, we will start our team meetings!

My goal is to get everyone currently in the system to their first $1000/month by this time next month.

It takes just 10 persons to accomplish that! It will happen! I've been waiting for a time like this!

This is the best program that you can make quick but legal cash in the shortest possible time.

Also your daily payout will continue to grow each day!

If you have been missing the nightly webinars,

Here is the link to register:

Opportunity webinars: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/543609552

Here is my direct link if you want to get in directly: (Keep this where you can see it every day)

This Webinar is held on the following dates:
    Jun 5, 2013 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM EDT
    Jun 6, 2013 9:00 PM - 10:00 PM EDT
    Jun 8, 2013 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM EDT
    Jun 10, 2013 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM EDT
    Jun 11, 2013 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM EDT

1. Use this link to join each session of this Webinar:

https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/543609552/106261906

This link should not be shared with others; it is unique to you.

2. You will be connected to audio using your computer's microphone and speakers (VoIP). A headset is recommended.

Or, you may select Use Telephone after joining the Webinar.

Toll: +1 (314) 627-1518

Access Code: 510-077-350
    Audio PIN: Shown after joining the Webinar

Webinar ID: 543-609-552

Try and visit the Skype Room and Facebook Page everyday for updates.

Let me know if you have any issues!

Have a blessed day!

Shalom!

Dr. Goddie
    Dr. Goddie.Com - Verified Passive Income For Everyone!

Post Thanks / Like

I HAVE NOT NOW, NOR WILL I EVER BE INVOLVED IN ANY PROGRAM WHICH IS DECLARED ILLEGAL BY A UNITED STATES OF AMERICA COURT OF LAW. THAT IS THE LAW OF THE LAND, AND I WILL FOLLOW IT. IF I FIND OUT, AND NOT BY YOU GUYS WHO ALSO FEEL EMPOWER NETWORK, AMWAY AND MELALUCA ARE ILLEGAL, BUT BY A COURT DECISION THAT ANY PROGRAM THAT I AM IN IS ILLEGAL, I WILL IMMEDIATELY LEAVE THAT PROGRAM. I HAVE NOT NOW OR WILL I EVER BE INVOLVED IN ANYTHING ILLEGAL.

THE LAW IS NOT DETERMINED BY SCAMREPORT.COM, IT IS DETERMINED BY LOCAL, STATE, AND FEDERAL COURTS.
    This is what we call scammer-talk....You know it's illegal yet you'll continue to pimp it till a court tells you it's illegal....

Do you also drive your car drunk until it's proved in court that you over the legal limit??...

26. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    A show and tell thread...What a great Idea.....

Here is my place....Built in 1830....

image13.jpg

image2.jpg

main.jpg
    condemned
    LoL

28. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Blue Wolf,

Regards,
    Dr. Bob
    Network Marketing is not a legitimate career in my book. What college has courses designed around this type of scamming as a legitimate business enterprise? What kind of person aspires to devote their life to ripping off others?
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

30. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey looks like MoneyMakingBrain is back! We are all the same person again.

If this is the caliber of person who supports Double up Dollars or whatever its called, and is a "Dr." Bob fan, that is sufficient to put most people off joining in the first place.

Ad hominem attacks are not really constructive, but I have to asked you what does your M.B.A stand for, because Master in Business Administration is not the first thing that comes to mind.

32. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

condemned
    LoL
    You idiot....

Post Thanks / Like

THE LAW IS NOT DETERMINED BY SCAMREPORT.COM, IT IS DETERMINED BY LOCAL, STATE, AND FEDERAL COURTS.
    Thank the lord you are not teaching law! in case anyone reading your claims that things are illegal until the courts catch up with them and say they are not - here is how it really works

(pay attention boys and girls. This won't take long)

The law is determined by the Administration in the form of Statutes etc but enforced by the courts. The things they pass in Congress and Senate are called laws. (The RICO Act is one of them) The courts make judgements following those laws and their judgements set precedents on their interpretation for future courts.

Anything you do that does not conform to those laws is ILLEGAL. The authorities have the right to arrest people and take them to trial if they have evidence that they have broken those laws. The fact that a murderer has not been caught does NOT make his action legal - it just means that he hasnt been caught and the law has not yet been enforced - he has still broken the law.

The same applies to founders, promoters and even participants in ponzi and pyramid schemes and other money games that are illegal in law. They are all breaking the law. The Statute books and the Courts' legal precedents say so.

(Class over now. Time for recess)

You say different, but it makes no difference because, as you must know, in spite of your clever rhetoric, you are wrong. By promoting the schemes you have and continue to promote, you are breaking the law because those schemes are illegal. The only issue is that you haven't been caught.

Why haven't you all been caught if you are breaking the law? Well I can assure you it is not because participating in the schemes is legal. It has a great deal more to do with the fact that law enforcement is understaffed and underfunded and they simply dont have the resources to go after every ponzi and pyramid promoted in the United States. So you would be better off saying that your involvement is not legal but you have been lucky so far.

35. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post