Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Quicksilver and Her Boyfriend's New Scam

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Quicksilver and Her Boyfriend's New Scam

BensonUnion:

Ooops....wanna bet this one will be hitting the crapper soon?

Amanda says:
    January 16, 2013 at 5:00 am
    ...They did have a database problem
    but all seems to be back to normal and an update released by the Admin:

“Liberty Reserve: Migration completed
    Dear investors! As you can see, we have easily completed recovery of Jan 7 – Jan 9 records and also gifted some bonuses and gift deposits to make everyone feel happier, all other database records weren’t damaged. We applied all required measures to prevent such situations in the future. We also had to complete one more important step today – migration to the new version of Liberty Reserve API, so withdrawals to Liberty Reserve were not instant today. Migration has been completed and pending Liberty Reserve withdrawals are already paid out. Thank you for attention and stay tuned for next updates from BensonUnion!
    Amanda says:
    January 25, 2013 at 2:42 am
    ...the latest Newsletter shows more to come:

“New improvements coming!

Dear investors! BensonUnion is becoming larger day by day and we currently serve over 60,000 active accounts. Yesterday we moved database to more powerful server because the previous one started getting overloaded last weeks so now everything works more stable. Our mission is to make BensonUnion a global worldwide-known company and we are doing our best to hit this target. After more than one year of stable work we decided to hire translate agency to translate our video presentation in 10 languages and it’s in progress already. It will be a good update for our international clients who is new to BensonUnion. Once its done, it will be easier for our regional representatives to introduce BensonUnion presentation in their native language. Stay tuned!
    Melvin says:
    January 26, 2013 at 8:18 pm
    I understand from Forums that BensonUnion is experiencing problems and is currently “Not Paying” on many Forums. Can anyone verify this.
    Amanda says:
    January 26, 2013 at 8:52 pm
    @Melvin. Gee, I’m not sure
    what forums you saw that on. I cannot see any problems at all other than one slow payment during the “database move”.......
    Here it comes, folks....Only a matter of time and another one bites the dust...

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

ProfitableSunrise:
    Alex B says:
    January 28, 2013 at 6:33 pm
    Amanda,
    You seem to be in the know
    , do you know if there will ever bee some kind of gathering for all the members where perhaps Mr. Novak himself would be the main speaker to perhaps give us some insight as to the future of PS, or introducing new changes or news (good news of course). This would be interesting to have all memebers under one roof…
    Oh she is in the know...she is always in the know...BUT she will deny, deny, deny...watch for it...

Amanda says:
    January 28, 2013 at 11:19 pm
    @Alex. Contrary to popular thinking, I am NOT in the know.
    I did read the FAQs which say something to the effect you can become a Regional Representation and be invited to a live meeting. I then contacted my “Group Leader” and asked your question and the answer was “No”…not for all members. The meeting will be by “invitation only”, only those personally invited will know when and where.
    Who saw that coming?

Post Thanks / Like

ProfitableSunrise

Well, well....a ringing endorsement from QuickSlickie (aka Amanda) herself, if I ever heard one....

Amy says:
    February 1, 2013 at 9:38 pm
    Do you think at some point if you have a large excess of cash that they will take it and run or??
    My husband and I have a small investment in this to try it out. So far no troubles, I am just worried.. Simply because it does seem so good to be true. Do you really think that by the end of this it is possible to have over 10,000 coming back to you for a small investment? Seems crazy to me!
    Amanda says:
    February 2, 2013 at 4:29 am

@Amy. HYIP programs do not usually target a single large investor and run with only those funds…sooner or later ALL programs run with ALL available funds. No matter how great the program appears you can be sure they will disappear — we just don’t know when. That is why many investors withdraw their daily ROI until they have reached the Break Even Point…now they can’t lose. From that point on they can compound all, compound a portion or simply continue with the regular daily return because they are playing with profit.
    I feel the same way you do, Amy, regarding the unbelievable returns when compounding is used. I have talked with those who swear they HAVE received very large payouts upon completion of a plan…although I don’t compound so I have never personally received them. You have to be a very disciplined investor or just a gambler to “lock in” your funds for long periods of time. That is why you should only use funds you can afford to lose.
    I think you just have to find your own personal “comfort zone”.
    Roman...do yourself a favour and quick...Don't pay Amanda a daily ROI from her account with you...Pay her to zip it...

Post Thanks / Like

Quickies' latest pearls of wisdom

ya THINK, Quickie ???

C'mon, 'Manda, don't let us down now and start telling the truth.

After all this time hanging on your every recommendation, what are we gonna do for our daily dose of HYIP B/S if you start being honest ??
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

ProfitableSunrise and 'Quickie's' uh...'helpful advice':
    Nanita says:
    February 12, 2013 at 9:38 am

Hello Amanda,
    I signed up under the Private Plan and have only been withdrawing the available balance. However, I need to confirm form those of you that have already completed first cycles of this investment. When you have completed withdrawing the deposit initially made to LR will I still be able to to take my compounding still to LR?
    Amanda says:
    February 12, 2013 at 9:04 pm

@Nanita
    Hello Nanita.

According to the site, the “Terms Of Service” state, in part:...
    ...This is why I have posted this section of the Terms on more than one occasion and can only hope you receive a satisfactory answer.
    ...Blah, blah, blah...I'm a 'monitor' and that's why I copy and paste everything from the hyip sites that I recommend...and will answer you 12, 14, 18 hrs...several months later...
    Good luck with getting an honest answer, Nanita...

Post Thanks / Like

Oil of Asia

Site Launch: January 15, 2013

Amanda's recommendation: February 6th, 2013

The Site States. Greetings...
    And that is all you need to know...How may of these 'Hyips' start out the EXACT, SAME WAY?

Amanda says:
    February 14, 2013 at 2:51 am
    Important Update from Admin of Oil Of Asia:
    Dear members,
    We experienced huge DDOS attack today and our website was offline for a few hours. At the moment problems are over, we installed brand new DDOS protection provided by BlockDos.net and hopefully in the future we will avoid such a problems without any downtime. If Oil of Asia website is still not working for some of you, don’t panic. Nameservers will be updated for all soon and you will again gain access to our website. Sorry for causing any inconvenience.

Yours, Adam
    OilofAsia.com
    Nothing more needs to be said...Same 'ol, same 'ol...heard it all before...it all starts out the same way...tape is on a 'loop'...And Amanda KNOWS it...

Post Thanks / Like

Amanda says:
    February 20, 2013 at 1:55 am
    Some thoughts for you
    :
    Cough, cough...wait til I clear the cr** caught in my throat...

I do my very best to give you as much information as possible in any review I post…
    SHE does diddy-squat. SHE copies and pastes ALL the 'info' from said sites then 'pretties them up...PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

...but even the best “looking” program can surprise us and only last a few weeks. It can actually go the other way too —meaning a program can look plain but actually be one of the best around — just look at Profitable Sunrise.
    Aah, yes...what do you want to bet SHE is in DEEP in PS...meaning SHE knows the players and/or the admins...wanna bet? Wanna bet SHE gets her money out long before any of you do?

There isn’t an abundance of quality programs meeting our minimum criteria, therefore, not a lot of reviews.
    Her criteria is...How do I suck in as many people as possible so I can get ref comms...

Are any of you interested in Mid-Term programs that run from 20 thru 40 days? I would be happy to look at them as long as everyone realizes they may only run for one or two cycles…if they run longer we have a true winner.
    Uh oh...anyone smell desperation... much?? Amanda (aka Quicksilver) KNOWS the admins/players of many, many HYIPs...She has info that she will NEVER give up to you...YOU who signs up using her ref link...SHE will get hers LONG before YOU get yours...

Post Thanks / Like

RicanAdFunds Review by 'Amanda' February 21st, 2013:

Site Launch: September 25, 2012

Amanda says:
    February 21, 2013 at 2:49 am
    RicanAdFunds Review Published! (Revenue sharing/Advertising site)
    Amanda says:
    February 21, 2013 at 8:36 pm
    The site is temporarily down
    apirak ngsriwongse says:
    February 23, 2013 at 1:45 am
    Additional update from Richard Cannon just received:
    apirak ngsriwongse says:
    February 23, 2013 at 1:55 am
    LATEST UPDATE ABOUT THE DOWNTIME OF RICANADFUNDS AND ISMADSINCOME SITE:
    Amanda says:
    February 26, 2013 at 3:18 am
    Latest update from Admin:
    written by Russell ISMmagic, February 25, 2013
    As stated in previous post the site will be back up sometime tomorrow (UK time), please do not ask for a specific time estimate.
    We are testing the updates and encrypted versions of the code now.

So definitely it is going to be up tomorrow for sure 100% as promised.

Amanda says:
    February 27, 2013 at 5:58 am
    Site is now back up...

Amanda says:
    February 28, 2013 at 3:27 am
    PLease read this from the Admin:
    Richard Cannon

There is a bug – when payments are in progress is should set the status to ‘in progress’ but it set it to cancelled – this will be fixed in a few minutes so please don’t worry – they are not cancelled and you do not need to withdraw again. All re withdrawals will be cancelled so as not to put your accounts in negative – as soon as this is fixed payments for LR will resume...
    Richard Cannon

I have had to cancel all pending withdrawals for STP, EP and PM due to the bug this morning in mass pay. Some withdrawals were resubmitted giving the accounts a negative balance and so by cancelling all of the above this has been rectified. If you have a genuine (not a double up) withdrawal you can resubmit it – thank you

Amanda says:
    March 8, 2013 at 5:14 am
    From Richard:

Just an update – I am still not well but have started the payments because I don’t like having pending payments. I will be catching up today and hope to be totally up to date by Monday – I am sorry for the delay – this only emphasises the need for someone else to be able to process payments – all will be put right asap Thank you agin for your patience and support FROM GROUP FB OF RAF posted by Richard.
    Thank you Richard and hope you feel better soon!

Amanda says:
    March 8, 2013 at 5:58 pm
    From FB Group — post from Richard:
    Richard Cannon

A new day Am I feeling better? NO !!! But I am progressing with payments and will continue to do so today for both sites RAF and ISMAI – I am sorry for the delay but I am doing as much as I can and we will be all caught up by Monday evening UK time even with the weekend payments. I truly appreciate your well wishes for me and your patience and support – RAF is only as great as its’ members – thank you
    How embarrassing...does she even read what she writes?? Nope, she is laughing at how easily she can suck you all in...

Amazing how so many of these admins end up not 'feeling well' when it comes to making payments...must be all that scamming that does one in...

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

StallionGold: Anyone want a really good laugh? Can you imagine...when 'Amanda' posts crap like this she fully expects suck...uh...'investors' to believe it...and they will and she knows it.

Amanda says:
    March 13, 2013 at 4:17 am
    Here’s the latest from StallionGold:
    “Hello dear clients, our domain name stalliongold.com has been stolen, we do everything possible to restore it, website will be available at stalliongold.net soon, please accept our apologies for any inconvenience it may cause.”

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nancetta View Post
    StallionGold: Anyone want a really good laugh? Can you imagine...when 'Amanda' posts crap like this she fully expects suck...uh...'investors' to believe it...and they will and she knows it.
    Well, it is a new one.

Post Thanks / Like

Oil of Asia (Another scam HYIP recommended by 'Amanda' that is hitting the dirt):

Site Launch: January 15, 2013

Amanda's recommendation: February 6th, 2013

Amanda says:

March 29, 2013 at 2:27 am

There are three major monitors who have this program on “Problem” and there are pending payouts that are verified.

I have also received this URGENT Newsletter:

Dear members,
    unfortunately SolidTrustPay continue their dirty tricks and we can do nothing in this situation. After they unlocked our account they still tried to do everything to steal our account balance. First they limited our account to $999 per transaction but now they decided to suspend our account completely just because of one blackmailer complaint. We have been hard at work negotiating and disputing the funds we had on our account providing all necessary documentation, however all our efforts to get this sorted have been unsuccessful. SolidTrustPay officials have ceased communication with us after we have provided all necessary papers and never got back to our tickets while phone support put us on hold and never got back to us either. We are really disappointed that SolidTrustPay is such a cheap scam so there is no way that we continue working with them. Those members who processed their deposits using SolidTrustPay please go to their Help section, create support ticket with title

Oil of Asia Ltd refund, copy of this ticket should be sent to exchanges@solidtrustpay.com and they will refund your initial deposit. We strongly recommend to withdraw or exchange funds from this fraud payment processor, especially if you have big amounts at your account balance because they can steal your money at any time. From now no more deposits or withdrawals will be processed via Solid Trust Pay. SolidTrustPay is now replaced with EgoPay. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Yours, Adam
    OilofAsia.com
    Please, DO NOT INVEST!

Post Thanks / Like

From the 'Madame of Hyip Recommendations'...QuickSilver:

Amanda(QuickSilver) says:
    April 24, 2013 at 4:42 am
    I admit I’m having a problem with current reviews. There are many new programs being offered but a HUGE percentage of them are disappearing well before anyone is in profit
    , which is very sad...
    ...I know I post over and over again that my reviews are NOT recommendations, however, many people still choose to believe otherwise. I hope you can now see my dilemma.
    ...Can you see her 'dilemma?? She's recommending scams:
    Felmina — ON HOLD
    Financa Review — Not Paying
    InvestiField Review — CLOSED
    MajestiCrown — CLOSED
    OptiEarn Review — NOT PAYING
    RicanAdFunds Review — Not Paying
    SWFInvestguide Caution Urged
    Just to mention a few of QuickSilver's recommendations/scams...

Post Thanks / Like

Did I ever get a good chuckle out of this 'RECOMMENDATION' from 'QuickSilver' aka 'Amanda'
    methinks she's getting a bit nervous about who may be watching her uh...'activities'...

RouletteGURU Review

Reviews are NOT to be construed as advice and are for informational purposes only. Both positive and negative aspects are pointed out so please scroll to Comments and Conclusion for my personal research results.
    Site Launch: On 21/4/2013 their site news states “Welcome to RouletteGURU”, however, their first introduction in HYIP forums was on May 1, 2013.
    Huge red flag! She KNOWS what that means...'Amanda' knows that this has been sitting on a server just waiting for the right time to launch.

The site states:
    In the online investment world it is difficult to find a source with ongoing and sustainable profits. Our unique and proven Roulette System Strategy allows us to provide you with a real passive income opportunity. Again and again
    … If you want to be a winner tomorrow – then join us today!.
    The team of RouletteGURU is utilizing a system based roulette strategy to achieve high sustainable returns.
    What started as a hobby well over a decade ago, has now become a profitable full time occupation.
    We’ll explain to you in detail how five friends have become financially independent, enjoying their life while traveling through Europe’s greatest cities.
    Uh...cough, cough...riiight...sure...and 'Amanda' wants us to believe this?? Where have we heard this before?

Design:
    Seasoned HYIPers know custom script and design when they see it. This is one of those programs and it’s definitely refreshing to see. Please remember this has NOTHING to do with longevity but it certainly is reassuring.
    Ummm...AHAHAHAHAHA...sorry...Say what?? Please remember this has NOTHING to do with longevity but it certainly is reassuring. Ooh, such a pretty, pretty site...Let me put my hard-earned money into such a pretty site that has NOTHING to do with ANYTHING...Okaay...

Plan:
    Investment Plan
    RouletteGURU offers only one investment plan which is classified by the daily profit and investment term and provide a fixed, predictable minimum rate of return.
    3% Daily for 90 Business Days
    ONE plan and ONE plan ONLY?? Ummm...I see Amanda calls it an 'investment'...things that make you go hmmm...

Principal Withdrawal:
    Your principal is locked for 90 business days
    Only 90 days? You will only keep my money for 90 days? I will get right on it...NOT

Comment:
    You probably thought I had abandoned my blog but you couldn’t be further from the truth. The massive failure of many programs during April, some long running but many short-lived new programs, caused quite a stir in the HYIP arena. I personally felt it was a time to sit back and take a break and let things settle a bit. Now, it’s time to see what the month of May has to offer.
    RouletteGURU is certainly pleasing to the eye and has the criteria that most look for...
    What a complete load of crap. Look at KB's site...the one Amanda took over and is screwing up royally without him. She has NOT ONE...NOT ONE hyip she has recommended that is still running. She is DESPERATE for referral money.

Amanda says:
    May 8, 2013 at 6:45 am
    RouletteGURU Review has just been published!

Gerhard says:
    May 8, 2013 at 10:41 pm
    Hello Amanda,
    I just made my first $100 deposit into RouletteGURU. I Hope this will last for a bit…..
    Too many of these suckers went belly up lately.

Amanda says:
    May 9, 2013 at 3:31 am
    @Gerhard. I just made a deposit, as well. Crossing my fingers
    Wow!...What serious 'investor' out there 'invests with 'Fingers Crossed'?

Can anyone smell desperate?

16. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

And the games begin...The first 'Official BS letter:

RouletteGURU:

Amanda says:

May 11, 2013 at 5:19 am

First Newletter from Admin
    :

Hello all

More than 600 new members have signed up in the last 10 days
    , so I guess it’s time to say Hello! Thank you all, we didn’t expect such an overwhelming acceptance and are glad to have all of you with us.
    My name is Sebastian Blitzer and I am the administrator of RouletteGURU.

Few things I like to point out today:

Last Sunday we have been reviewed by the well known Money-News-Online blog. Money-News-Online has been the preferred source of information for online investors for many years. Please read our review here.

Earlier this week our Ratings, or Monitoring page was added to our website. Please check our payment status here. We would appreciate it if you could take the time to vote for us with one of the monitors or post your payment proof in one of the investment forums. Networking is powerful and extremely important and will help us to be at your service for a long time to come.

Also, we are pleased to announce that we have reached a mutual agreement with alertexchanger.com and announce AlertExchanger as our official Exchange Partner.
    AlertExchanger is a trusted e-currency exchange service in business since 2008.

And that’s all for today folks! Take care until next time.

Yours truly,
    Seb
    And, here comes a little sheep named Gerhard:

Gerhard says:

May 11, 2013 at 7:16 pm

I received my first 2 payments in my STP account on time.

Thank you Seb!
    FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO THINK 'AMANDA', aka 'QUICKSILVER, DOESN'T KNOW THE ADMINS OF SCAMS...WATCH:

Amanda says:
    May 11, 2013 at 9:46 pm
    Even though their FAQs state withdrawals are processed on Business Days only, I actually received a withdrawal on Saturday.
    Thank you Seb
    Oh gee, she's slipping...she forgot the kisses and the flowers...

18. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Cavaxo Review by Amanda May 13, 2013:

Poor little 'Mandy'. She thinks that by saying this that those who are watching her will say...'Ok, I believe you. You aren't on our radar'

Reviews are NOT to be construed as advice or recommendation. They are provided for informational purposes only.
    Cough, cough..anyway on with Amanda's recommendation:

WHOIS:
    Administrative Contact:

Geertruda Elisabeth van Lamoen
    Woowee, that is a 'handle' if I do say so myself.

The site states:
    Welcome to Cavaxo
    When you need a wealth management company to handle your private investment matters, Cavaxo Limited is the leading overseas private investment corporation you can count on. Both groups and private investors may participate in our investment opportunity, offered at an international level, with assurance of high ROI (return on investment) on every investment our clients do.
    Umm..what?...What is it that 'their' clients do, Amanda? She has no clue.
    Blah, blah, blah...

Comment (by Amanda):
    ...Since there really doesn’t seem to be anything special about Cavaxo it’s easy to not look any further,...
    Umm...What??

Post Thanks / Like

SilverOz Review by 'Amanda' May 17, 2013:

Break Even Point: The Break Even Point is on the 50th day.

The site states:
    Blah, blah, blah...

Principal Withdrawal:
    Your original deposit will be returned to your Member Account upon completion of the 150 days.

Site Information:
    Although SilverOz appears to have original text (yes, that’s a plus) they really are very vague about what they do. It’s nice to read something different, however, I’m afraid it’s meaningless....

Main Forums
    MoneyMakerGroup
    Talkgold
    DreamTeamMoney
    MMGP.ru

Comment:
    After our long drought of promising programs it’s a pleasure to find programs that appear to be on the right track. SilverOz has all the basic criteria...

Nothing more needs to be said...

Post Thanks / Like

RouletteGuru

Uh oh, look at this:

RouletteGuru recommended by Amanda May 8th

Paul says:
    May 17, 2013 at 8:37 pm
    I cannot get onto site.
    Amanda says:
    May 17, 2013 at 9:21 pm
    @Paul. It seems alot of blockdos sites are inaccessible…I'll keep watching.
    Amanda says:
    May 18, 2013 at 5:58 am
    RouletteGURU is back up and working beautifully
    Site up, site down...site up....Well, we all know where this latest recommendation of Amanda's is heading...Can anyone say 'DOWN'? One 'official' newsletter from the admin on May 11th and already the site is having cough, cough....'issues'...But don't worry, folks...Amanda is in there like a dirty shirt watching it for hersel....uh...you all...betcha she will get her 'investment' back before YOU get YOURS...

Post Thanks / Like

Can anyone guess what is 'missing' from these 'payouts' that 'Amanda' posts? And, can they tell me why 'it' is missing?

RouletteGURU:

Amanda says:
    May 17, 2013 at 8:10 pm
    Another payout:
    Transaction ID: 275430050
    Member Name: systemwin
    Email: rouletteguru.net@gmail.com
    Memo:
    Thanks Seb
    SilverOz:

Amanda says:
    May 20, 2013 at 3:06 am
    Received another withdrawal:
    Item ID: Invoice #, moneyinsider2
    Transaction ID: 275451791
    Member Name: SilverOz
    Email: silveroz.net@gmail.com
    Cavaxo:

Amanda says:
    May 20, 2013 at 6:50 pm
    Withdrawal received:
    From STPay member email: cavaxo.com@gmail.com
    From STPay username: cavaxo
    Transaction ID Number: 275452250
    Thank you Admin

Post Thanks / Like

RouletteGuru:

Amanda just keeps on keepin on with the BS:

Amanda says:

May 28, 2013 at 3:37 am

Update and possibility of payment processor exchange:

Hello all

This is to address the current situation with Liberty Reserve.

Just before the weekend, the Liberty Reserve website became inaccessible and we couldn’t process Liberty Reserve withdrawal requests.

During the weekend a lot of rumors came up — but unfortunately nothing official, nothing verifiable. Until the situation is clear, we decided to terminate the acceptance of Liberty Reserve, i.e. re-investments with Liberty Reserve are not possible.

For members who like to recoup their Liberty Reserve earnings in the meantime, the currency exchanger within the script is enabled. You may freely exchange your Liberty Reserve earnings to any of the other accepted payment processors. Please note that a 25% exchange fee will apply, due to the uncertain situation with Liberty Reserve. To do so, please click on the Currency Manager link in the member area.

Please make sure to enter your additional payment processor accounts in your profile, in order to withdraw to any other processor.

We will update you once we have more information.

Yours truly,

Seb

Post Thanks / Like

Cavaxo:

And she just keeps it comin:

Amanda says:

May 28, 2013 at 3:39 am

Update and Cavaxo decision regarding LR:

Hello members,

We have come to the conclusion that Liberty Reserve will not return. The story has received international press coverage and if the case was that it was not true and Liberty Reserve would return, something official should have been posted by now from Liberty Reserve management.

Liberty Reserve is now gone and in the likely hands entirely with the U.S. government.

To our current Liberty Reserve members, our funds and your funds are likely never to be seen again.

Thank you for everyone\’s response to our poll about offering a bonus to our LR depositors. We will be offering a bonus of 10% to our LR depositors who make a new deposit in one of the three e-currencies we accept, SolidTrustPay, Perfect Money, and EgoPay.

This offer is only for our members who have a Liberty Reserve deposit with us.

For example if you deposit $100, you will receive a bonus of $10. If you deposit $1000, you will receive a bonus of $100 and so forth.

Thank You,

Cavaxo Limited
    3RD FLOOR
    207 REGENT STREET
    LONDON, ENGLAND W1B 3HH
    http://www.cavaxo.com
    +44.2032876867
    NEXT....

Post Thanks / Like

Uh oh...looks like little Amanda is in a world of hurt...

Felmina — Paying Selectively

Melba D. Meekins says:
    June 1, 2013 at 10:16 pm
    Have not received any corresp. since May 21 I am about to complete my first 180
    days. What is the problem with Felminia. I wantt an answer or someone i s going to
    go the the proper authorities om Mr, Burrell.Thjeir phjones have all been disconnected.
    Please some one give an answer.
    Amanda says:
    June 2, 2013 at 12:54 am
    @Melba. Felmina has been and continues to pay selectively…that’s all there is to it. The site no longer loads for me and I get a 504 Bad Gateway so I’m not surprised you haven’t received a response. They were great while they lasted but looks like game over.
    Cavaxo Review — Paying Selectively

Recommendation by Amanda on May 13th, 2013

Amanda says:
    May 29, 2013 at 2:34 am
    I’ve reached my Break Even Point…yippee!!!
    YIPPEE!!!

Amanda says:
    May 30, 2013 at 3:58 am
    and my last payout request is now pending over 24 hours, but I have reached my Break Even Point. With all the unrest in HYIP right now I consider myself lucky.
    Wait...what?

Paul says:
    May 31, 2013 at 6:55 pm
    I am also waiting , and feel lucky to have gotten 91% of my investment back . When the said every depositor will get 10%bonus it screamed scam to me .
    Lucky you....

Amanda says:
    June 1, 2013 at 3:29 am
    @Paul. I’m glad you were that close to BEP.
    The 10% bonus was for LR investors who used another currency to make a new deposit. So, the Admin sends his apologies to all LR members who lost their funds BUT turns around and asks them to make a new deposit so he can run with the money — what a hard-hearted guy that is.
    Oh dear...who cudda seen that coming?

Paul says:
    June 1, 2013 at 8:48 am
    the last email I received from them said all investors get 10% …
    Uh huh...

Amanda says:
    June 2, 2013 at 12:51 am
    @Paul. You certainly are correct and what a red flag that is. I still see some selective payouts but they are definitely going down.

Once again Amanda comes in to 'save the day' after the fact...ain't she a darlin?

Post Thanks / Like

WUNEV LTD

Paul says:
    June 1, 2013 at 8:39 pm
    have youseen this one ? Wunev Ltd Thanks Paul

Amanda says:
    June 2, 2013 at 1:22 am
    @Paul. They are licensed ProBiz script, Dedicated Servers/DDoS protection by BlockDDos, and they have the more expensive “Green Bar” SSL.
    PUHLEASE...'Amanda' wouldn't have a CLUE what any of that meant UNLESS she was getting the answers 'behind the scenes' from cough, cough...'someone'.

Right now I am afraid of long term programs, however, they do have Principal included and are paying Calendar Days — both are a plus.
    Ooh, I'm soo afraid...wait second, no I'm not...

What I don’t like:

Org: Wunev LTD

Admin: Nicolasina Louisa Petronella Van Litsenburg
    Address: 145157 St John Street London England EC1V 4PW GB
    Phone: 44203287 4965 15555555555

In cavaxo.com

Org: Cavaxo Limited

Admin: Geertruda Elisabeth van Lamoen
    Address: 3RD FLOOR 207 REGENT STREET LONDON ENGLAND W1B 3HH GB
    Phone: 44203287 6867 15555555555
    This bothers me along with the similarities of the site design.
    What, EXACTLY, about this 'bothers' you Amanda? Please tell...

They have no introduction thread in Talkgold or Moneymakergroup so their advertising is limited.
    And this means??

What do you think?
    I think you're full of sh**. That's what I think.

Post Thanks / Like

Who would want Quickie aka Amanda 'montoring' your money?

RouletteGURU Amanda's recommendation May 8th, 2013:

RouletteGURU — Not Paying

Amanda says:
    May 29, 2013 at 2:31 am
    I received my request, as well:
    Transaction ID: 275528036
    Member Name: systemwin
    Email: rouletteguru.net@gmail.com
    Thank you Seb
    Woohoo...fabulous...right??

Amanda says:
    June 5, 2013 at 2:27 am
    It looks like RouletteGURU has stopped paying…I’m seeing both “Problem” and “Not Paying” posts. I was hoping they could weather the LR storm but it appears they couldn’t.
    Please, do not invest!
    Say what?? From May 8th, 2013 til June 5th, 2013...not EVEN A FULL MONTH??

Gerhard says:
    June 5, 2013 at 3:25 am
    Wow! Another one down the drain….. and my $300 with it
    Keep on listening to Amanda's RECOMMENDATIONS, Gerhard...she's got your back...NOT

Amanda says:
    June 5, 2013 at 4:53 am
    Plus some major exchangers have had their sites seized — WmCenter, eCardOne and AlertExchanger just to mention a few.
    WOW what a fabulous 'monitor' you are...that info was out there DAYS ago...where have you been Quickie...'Amanda'? Rustlin' up some more bogus RECOMMENDATIONS?

28. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Dre says:
    June 6, 2013 at 12:31 pm

...Are there any sites you might recommend for anyone keen on investing? Thanks.

admin (Amanda) says:
    June 7, 2013 at 3:46 am
    I never recommend any program, just provide information
    Ahahaha...Notice any information that Amanda 'provides' can be found on any scam HYIP she RECOMMENDS...uh 'provides' information about...She just pretties it up for you. And, take note, that she only RECOMMENDS those that she 'invests' in and 'provides' her affilate link for. She has only turned down a few to save face. If Amanda is only 'providing' information about, and not RECOMMENDING, any HYIP...why doesn't she 'provide' information on ALL of them? Things that make you go hmmm...

Post Thanks / Like

Ahahaha...anyone smell a rat? Little 'Mandy' aka Amanda aka Quicksilver had nothing to say on her uh..cough, cough, 'forum' since June 7th and suddenly in comes this post from 'no one' that 'she' knows:

Clement says:
    June 11, 2013 at 1:24 am
    Thank you so much for saving me from a big loss. I was suppose to invest in it.I thought about doing a google check because my Spirit refused to go me the green light…Thank you for saving others in advance
    Ooh, don't ya love it when 'they' send in 'decoys'. Maybe there are 'decoys' all over the 'hyip world'...who knows?