Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
I understand the company being discussed on this thread wishes for us to remove it. If there were verifiably false statements of fact I would consider that, but I firmly believe the original poster has the right to share his story.

The company is spinning all sorts of tales:

What a load. The original poster's e-mail doesn't come up on Google at all. Europemail like all such providers have fraudulent accounts opened that are used for criminal pursuits. Assuming the Europemail address is the same one used with PPH, then they are really spinning some Texas tall tales.

Did PPH in fact refund our poster? Why would they need to do security checks if they already have the money in the account and have agreed to pay it out as the original poster directs them to? What about the poor freelancer who did the work and is waiting to be paid? Is PPH
going to see that that contractor gets his money?

Next we get that? Now we are to believe that the real cardholder had no idea his card was used to fund this account some time back. Didn't he notice it also got refunded? We had our credit card number stolen and used after an online transaction and a restaurant visit resulted in the number being harvested. We noticed the large fraudulent charges immediately. The real cardholder would likely have noticed them as well and contacted the credit card company and authorities.

Is PPH trying to now tell us they know the actual identity of someone committing identity theft? I would like to hear more about this "confirmed online fraudster." That is exactly why RS exists! And again, what security risks is presented by allowing this thread to stay up???

Soapboxmom
Thank you for your understanding Soapboxmom, I was very surprised with PeoplePerHour statement above.
what did they say? is it true that they say to you that I "fraudulent user"?

To PeoplePerHour: let me guess, You are well aware to check scam forums every day to make sure your business is still safe? or you may even make a list of forums that discuss your deeds and then diligently to contact the admin of the forum and beg in order to bleed the post removed. now, the more brightly lit who you really are. do you feel was so desperate because your secret come out?, then launched a ridiculous accusation to me?

since when did you contact me? I checking my email every day and I am sure my eyes still normal to see the words "PeoplePerHour", and if not mistaken I also included my phone number in my profile, but as far as I know, I never get a call from country code +44

and hell what now? of course my money will return sooner or later, because I've complained all are to the Bank, even if you do not return it, my bank will take it by force. but, I appreciate your intentions who want to return my money.

but please calm down a bit and listen "THIS IS NOT A PROBLEM BECAUSE MY MONEY RETURNED OR NOT, IT'S ALL ABOUT TRUST, MY PROJECT, DO YOU EVER THINK ABOUT MY PROJECT FOR A MOMENT? DO YOU KNOW WHAT MY LOSS BECAUSE THIS PROJECT DOES NOT GET COMPLETED? AND ABOVE IT ALL, THIS IS MY FIRST TIME INSULTED BY MY WORKERS BECAUSE I CONSIDERED NOT RELEASE ESCROW ON PEOPLEPERHOUR, AND THIS IS MY FIRST EXPERIENCE ACCUSED OF AS FRAUDULENT USER"

I was really disappointed with your treatment, instead of apologizing to the detriment of user, now you are actually looking for an excuse defense and a very silly accusation.

Okay now that you want a war, is not it? I will serve you, I will tell the world, so the victims will come to this forum or other forums to share their bad experiences on PeoplePerHour

NOTE::::: europemail is a free email at mail[dot]com, where thousands of people signed up on that domain, based on your accusations, meaning each person who signed up with the email europemail domain is fraudulent user, are you kind an idiot?

what a mess.