Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Jarrettcomm HYIP Ponzi Player

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Jarrettcomm HYIP Ponzi Player

Quote Originally Posted by jarrettcomm View Post
    I can't tell you I'm sorry, just that many of them are Admin's themselves, or own their own monitor. I've been confronted by 5 different people so far revealing their identities to me, on RealScam. I have no reason to lie.
    Jarrett, I am concerned about the college where you claim to be attending.

Capture2.JPG

You say you were approached by 5 people, sorry confronted. How do we really know? You have claimed a lot of things, from making big $$$ to being a passive Ponzi player. I know, trust you on this one.

It has never been unheard of in the money world for people to come to a site like this, give sincere information, to a point where they become a "trusted" member of the community. In fact they become so trusted that people approach them about where to invest money, and boom the hook is set for what they really wanted to begin with.

Here is the bigger picture since this is in fact a scam site. People come here to read and make a choice about where to put money. Some think you are a Ponzi Jesus and PM you for your "secrets". Others think I am a hillbilly that trades raccoon pelts for cornmeal and shotgun shells. But the majority come and digest the discussion and form an opinion based on the flow of the thread. The site has been so effective it has been under repeated DDoS Attacks, and others have set up parallel sites complaining about SBM, et. al.
    Last edited by ribshaw; 05-22-2013 at 05:43 PM.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

2. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Careful where you put your trust.
    Yes . . . especially when a stranger pops up on an internet forum and 3 days later tries to convince you that he's 100% honest.

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post

Capture2.JPG

You say you were approached by 5 people, sorry confronted. How do we really know? You have claimed a lot of things, from making big $$$ to being a passive Ponzi player. I know, trust you on this one.

It has never been unheard of in the money world for people to come to a site like this, give sincere information, to a point where they become a "trusted" member of the community. In fact they become so trusted that people approach them about where to invest money, and boom the hook is set for what they really wanted to begin with.

Here is the bigger picture since this is in fact a scam site. People come here to read and make a choice about where to put money. Some think you are a Ponzi Jesus and PM you for your "secrets". Others think I am a hillbilly that trades raccoon pelts for cornmeal and shotgun shells. But the majority come and digest the discussion and form an opinion based on the flow of the thread. The site has been so effective it has been under repeated DDoS Attacks, and others have set up parallel sites complaining about SBM, et. al.
    I think this is a great site, I know this is hard to believe. You get in the way with my small games, but its worth the good you do when it comes to the Giant ponzis. I was simply letting you know, everyone manipulates every source of information out there. This forum included. I was just amazed that even here, people had false identities. I'm sorry for bringing it up. I can't show you proof, not because I don't have it, but relationships and what not.

Post Thanks / Like

I think this is a great site, I know this is hard to believe. You get in the way with my small games, but its worth the good you do when it comes to the Giant ponzis. I was simply letting you know, everyone manipulates every source of information out there. This forum included. I was just amazed that even here, people had false identities. I'm sorry for bringing it up. I can't show you proof, not because I don't have it, but relationships and what not.
    I am glad you did bring it up as it is an important point, whether it is 100% true or a complete crock is irrelevant. There is no doubt in my mind if you went to Motley Fool, Yahoo Finance, any site for traders, investors, landlords, or whatever there are folks that simply want to steal your money. Personally I never send money to anyone to "invest" online and think anyone that does can expect to lose every penny. I follow very similar principles offline as well. People can make up their own minds which approach they want to take with their own funds.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

Post Thanks / Like

I can't tell you I'm sorry, just that many of them are Admin's themselves, or own their own monitor. I've been confronted by 5 different people so far revealing their identities to me, on RealScam. I have no reason to lie.
    GASP... You mean ponzi pimps and admins are changing their names and logging in here incognito? Who'd a thunk! And they hope to do or find exactly what...?
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    GASP... You mean ponzi pimps and admins are changing their names and logging in here incognito? Who'd a thunk! And they hope to do or find exactly what...?
    Ok, I know it's not that surprising, it was more so their post counts that were surprising. As to the reason why; I have no earthly idea the benefit they gain from doing so.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, I know it's not that surprising, it was more so their post counts that were surprising. As to the reason why; I have no earthly idea the benefit they gain from doing so.
    Now that's shocking, because if you really put all your brain power (that you claim to have) to work, you should be able to come up with the right answer. But if you really can't, then I wouldn't be trying to pass myself off as a HYIP Ponzi guru. It is really pretty simple so I'm sure you will figure it out. Hint: There is more than one reason.

But you should know they have been here since the second day after the launch of this site.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Now that's shocking, because if you really put all your brain power (that you claim to have) to work, you should be able to come up with the right answer. But if you really can't, then I wouldn't be trying to pass myself off as a HYIP Ponzi guru. It is really pretty simple so I'm sure you will figure it out. Hint: There is more than one reason.

But you should know they have been here since the second day after the launch of this site.
    I'm honestly confused as to what they gain as a result though.

I wouldn't say I'm a guru, I've only been at this for a little over a year now. Industry has been going since 2004 lol.

Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't say I'm a guru, I've only been at this for a little over a year now. Industry has been going since 2004 lol.
    It's been going longer than since 2004.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

There he goes again . . . talking about honesty.

I'm wondering why jarrett wants everybody here to think he's honest. Is that supposed to make him less repulsive in some way?

And who would believe him?

13. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Wolf View Post
    There he goes again . . . talking about honesty.

I'm wondering why jarrett wants everybody here to think he's honest. Is that supposed to make him less repulsive in some way?

And who would believe him?
    What do they gain then? Nothing repulsive about HYIP's, just risky.

Post Thanks / Like

Nothing repulsive about drug dealing, just risky.
    EagleOne

16. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What do they gain then?
    Perhaps you should ask THEM

What do taggers gain from scribbling their name on brick walls or scratching their tag on bus windows ???

Knowing WHY they do it is a separate issue from the fact they do it.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Nothing repulsive about drug dealing, just risky.
    LOL, well, that's what my Columbian pharmacist says anyway...!

Post Thanks / Like

Capture2.JPG

I think he may have gotten the wrong word...maybe he meant "comforted"...?

20. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

At the time of writing we have 2750 registered members, of which you claim "5" have revealed their true identities to you.

AND ????

Does their membership give them access to privileged information ??

Do they know where we keep all our skeletons ???

Did they slip past some sort of vetting process ??

IOW, jarrettcomm, why would we care WHO revealed what to whom ??
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

22. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I have been reading the profit gears thread over on MMG starting at page one. Not only is it hilarious but I find mr jarrett's comments all through the thread most interesting.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    At the time of writing we have 2750 registered members, of which you claim "5" have revealed their true identities to you.

AND ????

Does their membership give them access to privileged information ??

Do they know where we keep all our skeletons ???

Did they slip past some sort of vetting process ??

IOW, jarrettcomm, why would we care WHO revealed what to whom ??
    Well then you have no worries =]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baylee View Post
    I have been reading the profit gears thread over on MMG starting at page one. Not only is it hilarious but I find mr jarrett's comments all through the thread most interesting.
    Did I keep the thread entertaining enough?

Post Thanks / Like

What do they gain then?
    I don't know.

What do you gain by telling people here that you're honest?

27. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Wolf View Post
    I don't know.

What do you gain by telling people here that you're honest?
    Nothing, none of you are ponzi players. I'm just here to share my viewpoint.

What do I gain? Kills time.

Post Thanks / Like

I saw another thread where you were panning Uinvest for not be licensed in the states, what is that all about? Or is that like the hot dog vendor claiming the hamburger vendor is using horse meat?

Post Thanks / Like

So, you'll say anything on the internet just to kill time?

Just like you'll do anything unethical or illegal on the internet to make money?

I see.

Post Thanks / Like

Did I keep the thread entertaining enough?
    Oh yes! For example in post # 1034 you say (I am Paraphrasing here) you say less than 1/4 of your downline has moved out of gear 1. In post # 1195 you say you don't have a list and only have 0-2 referrals per program and they are favors from people that you signed up under in others. Interesting indeed as for someone who doesn't have a list and only 0 to 2 referrals and yet you have a "Downline" Most interesting indeed.

This is from "Profit Gears thread at MMG in the Hybird section.

Post Thanks / Like

I saw another thread where you were panning Uinvest for not be licensed in the states, what is that all about? Or is that like the hot dog vendor claiming the hamburger vendor is using horse meat?
    I REAAAALLY don't like seeing people brainwashed about Ponzi Schemes. That's why I generally can't stand the "giants". Many people think Uinvest is real, which has to be addressed.