Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Jarrettcomm HYIP Ponzi Player

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Terry Cuthbert again

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    This thread is about Terry Cuthbert, not Jarrett. I think it is time to give Jarrett his own thread like we have done for all the other Ponzi pimps that want to talk about anything but the subject of the thread. I'll leave it to the admin to determine if this should be done or not.
    Nearly time.

A few more jarrettcomm pearls of wisdom and there will be enough to make it worth the time it takes.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Nearly time.

A few more jarrettcomm pearls of wisdom and there will be enough to make it worth the time it takes.
    Since EagleOne couldn't answer, can you tell me what makes me a pimp?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jarrettcomm View Post
    It's just not any more complicated than that.

Can't be helped, Mary scammed just about everyone she knew. She threw away all her friends, networking, and reputation. **** happens man. Luckily enough the Admin is starting to issue 80% refunds, so it could have been a LOT worse.

Can you let me know what program that is? I have no idea which back office that is. I don't remember joining anything with "shares" recently.
    No refunds have been issued as of yet to my knowledge. I have to say the profit gears thread at mmg is one of the most entertaining things I have read in quite sometime. Scammers and pimps turning on each other and the admins. The sheep are pissed off at the pimps and the pimps pissed off at the admins. For those of you not familiar, Ken Russo and Stros were right in the middle of this and it lasted a grand total of 4 days. There is nothing in the world any funnier than to see a scammer scammed.

Oh, if and when refunds happen you can bet your ass they will be selective.
    If its listed at the Talk Gold ponzi and crime forum its a SCAM.

Post Thanks / Like

I have no idea what makes you a pimp, other than for the money.

All I know is you ARE a pimp, doing what pimps do.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

There you go jumping to conclusions again. I never said I couldn't answer, I chose not too. Big difference.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

I don't refer.
    Why does that matter? We all know what you are.

Like I said before . . .

"If an HYIP ponzi pimp doesn't care about his own life, why would he care about yours?"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    There you go jumping to conclusions again. I never said I couldn't answer, I chose not too. Big difference.
    Right.....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    No refunds have been issued as of yet to my knowledge. I have to say the profit gears thread at mmg is one of the most entertaining things I have read in quite sometime. Scammers and pimps turning on each other and the admins. The sheep are pissed off at the pimps and the pimps pissed off at the admins. For those of you not familiar, Ken Russo and Stros were right in the middle of this and it lasted a grand total of 4 days. There is nothing in the world any funnier than to see a scammer scammed.

Oh, if and when refunds happen you can bet your ass they will be selective.
    Refunds have been going out. There is no reason for them to be selective. It is just math, Admins can make all the refunds and still take their cut, and be content.

Also, it was leaders+members getting mad at a single promoter, named Mary. Of course the Admins are also to blame.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    I have no idea what makes you a pimp, other than for the money.

All I know is you ARE a pimp, doing what pimps do.

It never launched, never even took 1 payment.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Wolf View Post
    Why does that matter? We all know what you are.

Like I said before . . .

"If an HYIP ponzi pimp doesn't care about his own life, why would he care about yours?"
    What I am? A passive ponzi player like the majority of MMG?

Post Thanks / Like

What I am? A passive ponzi player like the majority of MMG?
    Yes, hi I am newbie here, what part of Ponzi is the referral commission?

Capture.JPG
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

13. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post

Capture.JPG
    LOL, You busted him big time!

15. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Capture.JPG
    It's called a teambuild. Anyone can join them, and they are 100% passive. No referring required.

If you read the screenshot, I actually said this in the text.

Post Thanks / Like

It's called a teambuild. Anyone can join them, and they are 100% passive. No referring required.

If you read the screenshot, I actually said this in the text.
    Again, please forgive my newness, I am fresh off the boat. My question was what part of the Ponzi is a "referral commission"?

And shall we define Passive Income Passive income - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Huh, no mention of blogging or recruiting in the IRS definition. And how are you reporting this income on your taxes?

Passive.JPG
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

Post Thanks / Like

Again, please forgive my newness, I am fresh off the boat. My question was what part of the Ponzi is a "referral commission"?

And shall we define Passive Income Passive income - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Huh, no mention of blogging or recruiting in the IRS definition. And how are you reporting this income on your taxes?

Passive.JPG
    Passive refers to not recruiting to earn. Used for convenience, but you already know this.

You are implying that Referral Commission is always active, not passive. This is true except for Teambuilds, which are passive.

Where are you going with this? lol

Taxes are up to the individual to decide how they carry them out. IF they choose to withdraw to their bank in some way.

So back to MY question. What makes me a promoter, besides posting in forums like every other member of the forums?

Post Thanks / Like

re: Jarrettcomm HYIP Ponzi Player

I would be more careful on all these forums btw. Even the people you know here, can't be trusted. Your little forum here is more penetrated than you know, I've had a lot of messages from friends since I started talking on RealScam.

Post Thanks / Like

Passive refers to not recruiting to earn. Used for convenience, but you already know this.

You are implying that Referral Commission is always active, not passive. This is true except for Teambuilds, which are passive.

Where are you going with this? lol

So back to MY question. What makes me a promoter, besides posting in forums like every other member of the forums?
    My question is, what is a "referral commission", several posts back you lead people to believe you were making money in Ponzi by playing them, now we see you are also making money from referrals. That by any standard is not "passive", "passive" is the grandmother who puts her funds in thinking it is a real business.

Taxes are up to the individual to decide how they carry them out. IF they choose to withdraw to their bank in some way.
    LMAO, and sigh. For someone who claims to be from a wealthy family that owns a business and in college you really seem to know very little. ALL INCOME, even that derived from ILLEGAL activities is fully taxable unless specifically excluded. Whether your leave it in your STP account, at the Ponzi promoters house, or in your bank account is completely irrelevant.

Post Thanks / Like

I would be more careful on all these forums btw. Even the people you know here, can't be trusted. Your little forum here is more penetrated than you know, I've had a lot of messages from friends since I started talking on RealScam.
    Trusted with what? You and your Ponzi pals are the only ones stupid enough to send money to people you don't even know. Most of us write here either to help people make informed decisions or to banter back and forth. Maybe you should expose my Facebook account, and then we can all have another good laugh at your expense.

Post Thanks / Like

My question is, what is a "referral commission", several posts back you lead people to believe you were making money in Ponzi by playing them, now we see you are also making money from referrals. That by any standard is not "passive", "passive" is the grandmother who puts her funds in thinking it is a real business.

LMAO, and sigh. For someone who claims to be from a wealthy family that owns a business and in college you really seem to know very little. ALL INCOME, even that derived from ILLEGAL activities is fully taxable unless specifically excluded. Whether your leave it in your STP account, at the Ponzi promoters house, or in your bank account is completely irrelevant.
    I'm sorry that you can't see the difference. Teambuilds are an occasional thing to do, when you think the referral commission structure is worth it. Other times it may be better to look for a cashback offer in the forums, or just getting refback from an HYIP monitor your trust. The main point is never let your uplines ref com just go to him. Always ask for a deal or 100% cashback on your first deposit. This helps you reach BEP more quickly, and reduce your overall risk.

Well if they ask about my STP then I will do something.(Highly unlikely) Maybe send it offshore, or declare it as gambling profit.

What makes me a promoter?

Post Thanks / Like

Trusted with what? You and your Ponzi pals are the only ones stupid enough to send money to people you don't even know. Most of us write here either to help people make informed decisions or to banter back and forth. Maybe you should expose my Facebook account, and then we can all have another good laugh at your expense.
    I was not speaking about you personally, but many of your "anti-ponzi" pals are pulling your leg. =/

I apologize for bringing it up, I obviously can't prove it without hurting friendships. Your forums are infiltrated though.

Post Thanks / Like

Joined this site with $100 on the 5/10/2013
    1 referral (friend who joined), and I have earned a whopping $0 from him as a referral.

More proof you can win passively.

You can ignore the $64 withdrawal, that is from a program the Admin previously ran last year, called BUKU.

These earnings were from the program StarCityads.com

Post Thanks / Like

Well if they ask about my STP then I will do something.(Highly unlikely) Maybe send it offshore, or declare it as gambling profit.
    Yes, I would highly recommend that you consult one of the many fine programs put out for Sovereign Citizens available on the Interwebs. ONE MISTAKE YOU ARE MAKING ALREADY IS NOT TALKING ABOUT TAX RELATED MATTERS IN ALL CAPS. Just an FYI.

What makes me a promoter?
    You can call yourself whatever you want, but the math and your own words betrayed you. Let's recap.

You put $100 in a Ponzi, let's call it the Rob Grandma Ponzi.
    You claim to have made $200 in "referral commissions"
    Basic Ponzi math indicates that someone(s) put in $4000 for you to get your $200 commission.
    This is not passive. You are a promoting, or whatever you choose to call it.

I was not speaking about you personally, but many of your "anti-ponzi" pals are pulling your leg. =/

I apologize for bringing it up, I obviously can't prove it without hurting friendships. Your forums are infiltrated though.
    So let me get this straight, people that would knowingly steal from others without a second thought, would also come to a site like this and pretend to be something they are not? I think I have "The Vapors", what next gravity?

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I would highly recommend that you consult one of the many fine programs put out for Sovereign Citizens available on the Interwebs. ONE MISTAKE YOU ARE MAKING ALREADY IS NOT TALKING ABOUT TAX RELATED MATTERS IN ALL CAPS. Just an FYI.
    =] That made me laugh, thank you.

You can call yourself whatever you want, but the math and your own words betrayed you. Let's recap.

You put $100 in a Ponzi, let's call it the Rob Grandma Ponzi.
    You claim to have made $200 in "referral commissions"
    Basic Ponzi math indicates that someone(s) put in $4000 for you to get your $200 commission.
    This is not passive. You are a promoting, or whatever you choose to call it.
    It's not promoting, its typing 2 words in a forum, and joining a teambuild, that places referrals under you 100% passively, NO EFFORT.

So let me get this straight, people that would knowingly steal from others without a second thought, would also come to a site like this and pretend to be something they are not?
    Yup, and many of them are quoted constantly. Careful where you put your trust.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Jarrettcomm HYIP Ponzi Player

Then I suggest you quit talking to people who should quit smoking stuff! Do elaborate as I am easily amused!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Jarrettcomm HYIP Ponzi Player

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Then I suggest you quit talking to people who should quit smoking stuff! Do elaborate as I am easily amused!
    I can't tell you I'm sorry, just that many of them are Admin's themselves, or own their own monitor. I've been confronted by 5 different people so far revealing their identities to me, on RealScam. I have no reason to lie.