Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Profitable Sunrise HYIP - Has anybody dug through it yet?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Profitable Sunrise HYIP - Has anybody dug through it yet?

It has begun. Martin Sipe has been issued a subpoena to appear before the SEC for a deposition on April 9th in Salt Lake City. He is to bring documents that were attached to his subpoena for this deposition, and the deposition used for all purposes including trial. Antony Infante has also received a subpoena to appear for a deposition in Atlanta on April 11. Just like Martin Sipe he is instructed to bring the documents that were listed in the attachment, will be used for all purposes including trial.

Now it remains to be seen who's next.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

2. Likes 9 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    It has begun. Martin Sipe has been issued a subpoena to appear before the SEC for a deposition on April 9th in Salt Lake City. He is to bring documents that were attached to his subpoena for this deposition, and the deposition used for all purposes including trial. Antony Infante has also received a subpoena to appear for a deposition in Atlanta on April 11. Just like Martin Sipe he is instructed to bring the documents that were listed in the attachment, will be used for all purposes including trial.

Ponzie Jo hopefully
    Can someone take a screenshot of post below on the FB page?
    Interesting read back for last day. Must be PC in the day ward of the nervous hospital somewhere.

Ido Meiron
    Did you Invest in Profitable sunrise?
    Now you can Win a Ferrari
    Click For Details
    Ferrari Giveaway
    www.pureleverage.com
    Like · · Share · 3 hours ago

https://www.facebook.com/profitables...wlegit?fref=ts
    Last edited by Fat City, LA; 04-06-2013 at 03:11 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fat City, LA View Post
    Ponzie Jo hopefully
    Interesting read back for last day. Must be PC in the day ward of the nervous hospital somewhere.

I love the name Ponzie jo because it so apt. Please don't forget her sidekick the reverend scamcrapper. Both deserve to be wearing orange jumpsuits for a very long time.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fat City, LA View Post
    Ponzie Jo hopefully

Ido Meiron
    Did you Invest in Profitable sunrise?
    Now you can Win a Ferrari
    Click For Details
    Ferrari Giveaway
    www.pureleverage.com
    Like · · Share · 3 hours ago

which leads to:

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post

which leads to:

I can offer you an entire country. Once I set up the site you can give me your e-mail address so I can spam you with affiliate offers.

Post Thanks / Like

Apparently I've been blocked from posting on http://www.facebook.com/ProfitableSunriseIBO and most if not all of my previous comments were scrubbed.Strange , all I've posted was links to the legal documents, something about receivership and ponzis in general and a a post or two about the Howey Test.I wonder what did they find so offensive?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nourjan View Post
    Apparently I've been blocked from posting on http://www.facebook.com/ProfitableSunriseIBO and most if not all of my previous comments were scrubbed.Strange , all I've posted was links to the legal documents, something about receivership and ponzis in general and a a post or two about the Howey Test.I wonder what did they find so offensive?
    The truth.

9. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nourjan View Post
    Not too much of a surprise, that's Kevin Waldron's page and he's something of a serial promoter. I noticed he stopped deleting my posts when I stopped saying anything about suing uplines or anything about the ponzi industry writ large. He had to let people bitch about Profitable Sunrise, that's only realistic. But anything which might keep folks from joining his next scam, that he couldn't allow.

But you did some good work there Double N.
    So your prophets of finance have fallen on their collective proverbial face, and you hear muffled voices calling: Welcome to the human race.
    You made a killing dealing real estate at NASA selling cemetery plots in outer space til some falling coffins crashed upon your doorstep: Welcome to the human race.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post

which leads to:

If your stupid today, your stupid tomorrow.... but this is laugh out loud scammish.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post

The wheels of justice turn slowly but they do indeed turn.

13. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baylee View Post
    The wheels of justice turn slowly but they do indeed turn.
    They certainly do and those who think that they have burried the evidence against them, will find that they have a rude awakening.