Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 434 of 679 FirstFirst ... 334384424432433434435436444484534 ... LastLast
Results 10,826 to 10,850 of 16962

Thread: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamstealer View Post
    Ontarion, Hmm you sure he isn't from Sontario? I only ask because he looks a bit like a Sontaran from Doctor Who. This race are noted for mindlessly obeying orders, so not like Terry at all then.
    LMAO. He does.

I may have to update his linkedin.

2. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    LMAO. He does.

I may have to update his linkedin.
    Actually, the Sontarion (who is not from Ontario - nor is even a poor anagram of that) has a better dress style. Sorry Tel-boy, you fail on the hip look of today...

Post Thanks / Like

Upload of screen shot of BB Facebook page with comments that now seem to have disappeared (surprise, surprise):

3 April 2013 - screen shot for posterity.jpg

5. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I have been watching all the comments here and on other scam sites and HYIP sites…I couldn’t hold back anymore without making a comment…every one of you who carry on about all the programs operating now and in the past that have fallen over due to bad management, no management, or just outright lies more than likely have been the cause of all you who seem to have a lot of time on your hands…the irony is you are the one hurting millions of people who I believe the majority of these people really did and do believe they joined something fantastic…have you really stopped and taken a look at your posts… have you actually seen the spite coming from your keyboards…have ever stopped to think what you are actually doing whether it be from a good place or a bad place…have you stopped and taken a good look at what is happening around the world…do you even realize the governments and banks are screwing all of us…are you really that blind…or are you just so bored with your own life and bitter from past failures that you are too far gone…have you stopped to think about the imminent danger with USA & north Korea…what about the world financial crisis…THE FAKE BAILOUTS… Global Financial Collapse 2013 THE TICKING BOMB What is a safe place? - YouTube There Will Be No Economic Recovery. Prepare Yourself Accordingly. - YouTube I seen some posts the other day relating to THE REASON why banners broker has been going to Greece and other failing economies due to they are “easy targets” surrounded by financial turmoil…are you serious…really…these people in Greece are completely screwed…do any of you have children…what lengths would you go to make sure they are fed and clothed with no job…[I know all of you who are HYIPers only wished you could tap those markets]…especially when the very powers take your money every day right from under your noses under the guise of taxes, processing fees, bank fees…the list is truly endless, national bail outs, carbon [hahaha] tax…how else can they continue to finance black opps, underground bases dumbs - YouTube , top secret and classified projects like MK-Ultra, Project blue book, majestic 12…I could provide links for all of these…but I think I have provided enough…do you own research put your visible narrative skills & informing / reporting skills to greater use…now there is something to get angry about and write about…I read an article in a newspaper the other day a hardworking man had retired with$1,000,000 to last him for the rest of his life for his whole family down to his grandchildren 'I went to sleep Friday as a rich man. I woke up a poor man' and a couple of his own dreams for him and his wife…he went to bed with 1 Mil woke up with $100K thanks to the breakdown of the Laiki bank in Greece…how would any of you witch hunters handle that…would you rob a bank if there was no other option to feed your kids or your family…watch this reality kick in the head American Winter - Preview (2/1/13) - YouTube no but you would dob someone in who did right…people of the world not just in this forum but the world really need to open their eyes and take another real look around and see what is happening around them…back away from wishing and hoping and cheering the demise of people who see opportunity and cease it…the world is going to **** fast…the us dollar is deliberately being devalued…the banks don’t even lend money in the first place “Enron the smartest guys in the room” Enron - The Smartest Guys In The Room - YouTube …huge energy company…biggest corporate scam notable to the general public didn’t even have any money…911 orchestrated and carried out by the us military complex amongst others 9/11 Truth - What Really Happened to Building 7 - YouTube …free energy available to all but you won’t ever have it as long as the world lies to you about its non-existence… Full Documentary- Modern Marvels- Nikola Tesla, Mad Electricity- THC subs español 1de5 - YouTube

HSBC bank caught laundering money for drug cartels https://www.google.com.au/search?q=h...ient=firefox-a get a slap on the wrist and continue after paying a fine which they recoup after just 1 month…write about that…!!!!

Oh I can see a lot of you thinking I’m a conspiracy theorist…tell that to those who look for real news not the crap which is fed through the tv and radio…the internet has a plethora of real knowledge…use it and go find it yourself…stop living in the lies…AGAIN WAKE UP PEOPLE…those who go with the flow are just sheep and you empower the real conspirators

You all go on and on about ponzis schemes…yet I see its okay to get into HYIPs…are you frikken serious…here is a confession from a HYIP creator [Invex] 3. A Hyip Scammer Confession - How They Make A Hyip Scam - START your hyip journey here - Private HYIP Forum what do you think they are…just because other opportunities have larger option to start up with does not separate HYIPs from companies like ZEEK, Banners Broker etc…we are talking about people not the bastards who deliberately scam people…these are everyday people you are calling morons, trolls, losers…these could be your mums, your dads, your brothers, your sisters…it makes my blood boil when I see posts like “ I can’t wait for XYZ company to come to its demise and the governing bodies begin the security claw back…do you know how bitter you sound…how inhuman you are…you are all like a bunch of kids in a sand pit pulling the wings off flies…I think you need to take stock of real issues in the world and re-evaluate what you are focusing on…cos it sure doesn’t sound like it’s the companies as much as it is the affiliates of the companies you target…There are companies that are truly questionable, there are people who run these companies who should be chased down and skinned alive…but you don’t even realize the damage you are causing for all the people who did get involved with these companies like those who busted their backsides thinking only great would come from it…the countless hours they have put in to them and many other opps before…the expenses they have as result of marketing, support, meetings etc…once again I can see some of the “cogs” turning already and the replies building up in your heads…nothing you can come back with justifies your pathetic missions hellbent on hoping for the worse and pushing for the worse and yes sometime inevitable…so save your breath and find something useful to do with your life…

I am not saying BB is not a scam…I’m not saying I back it…its quite evident what is happening…like always it is never as clear cut in the beginning which is where the real meat and potatoes of your which hunting lies…and the facts remain it is all based on assumption due to no actual proof re; banners broker…the beginning is where everything is rocking along nicely and people see opportunity and sieze it…these are the people you are destroying not the companies…the companies always seem to get out of hot water and now with security clawbacks its even better for them…

It’s time to get off your horse called “Itoldyasoegotripper”…so frikken what you are champions at deducing fact from fiction….you are legends…you are also hypocrites…and egomaniacs…HYIPS ARE THE SAME…FAIR DINKUM…IF YOU BELIEVE THEY ARE NOT YOU REALLY NEED YOUR HEADS READ !!! The people who design them are even worse…in fact they are in the same caliber as banks…only they don’t lie to your face…instead they tell you there is no guarantee of earnings…THEY ACTUALLY PROVIDE EXCUSES FOR THEMSELVES AND YOU THE PROMOTER…sounds like the airplane games OF OLD…they really love you and so they should…

What about the Asian community…Asians have been running money games forever…and they do it well…They beat the ststem…which is something you should all look at…the system is corrupt as hell…beating them at their own game is where the real power is…if they can extort you with billions a year in just church donations…then you should do everything within reason to get something back…you know what I even bet there are posters here and in other forums who smoke pot and even some who grow it…and these very same people are the first to jump up and down about how it is packed with medicinal value and it should be legalized…some people would disagree with you…and would want to dob you in…imagine that…imagine if there was a forum where people could dob you in for smoking weed or growing a plant or 2…

Let’s not forget all those people who are genuinely not guilty but locked up all because of informants or dobbers…

I hope you can see the bigger picture and my point…the world is crap…the only thing we can do is rise above it and make hay when the sun shines cos its only getting worse…stop banging those marta drums and screwing people over who are just having a go…stop hoping the companies who they are affiliated to fall over…and helping the companies fall who these people join in the hope of changing their lives knowingly or unsuspecting…who cares…it doesn’t matter…what matters is there are enough informants in this world and control…you don’t need to add to it…and especially when you don’t get paid for it…huh…you don’t get paid for it but the governing bodies do and wait for all your work…gather it into a nice little package [silver platter] and get the reward for it…sounds really stupid if you ask me.

YOU ALL NEED TO THINK ABOUT IS WHAT YOU ARE ACTUALLY DOING WHEN YOU POST …YOU ARE MANUFACTURING GUNS AND HANDING THEM TO AUTHORITIES AND GULLIBLE AFFILIATES OF VARIOUS PROGRAMS SO THEY CAN USE THEM ON THEMSELVES AND OTHERS…

peace for every one

Post Thanks / Like

Cant take screen shots so here another copy past from BB FB:

Emma May Barton i have put a chargeback on my credit card and reported this to the fraud prevention team! scam scam scam! so many people have fallen for this including me! i am so so so angry that someone can steal peoples money, how do you sleep!! bet this comments disappears and i get blocked! but it wont stop there i will make sure everyone knows about BANNERSBROKER!
    26 minutes ago · Like · 1

And that leads me to a question: Since I have started cruising the forums some weeks ago I read that people have reported BB to various crime prevention departments and Banks. How long does it "normally" take till they react. What was the process with Zeek? Is anybody here who has watched something like this before and shead some light on this.

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Smith in Cyprus, wearing a fetching Banners Broker polo shirt and what looks like a shiny, new Rolex Submariner

3524_283895391742889_1548542373_n.jpg

Hope you like the colour of your shirt, Chris, if the Americans get ahold of you you'll be wearing overalls in exactly the same shade

10. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Some more comments on BB Facebook page (Including the one that Newto has quoted).

3 April 2013 - more comments.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Leave it to Strosdegoz on MMG (#7915) to sum it all up regarding the latest 2.9 issues

And the problem is that all these "glitches" are activated on purpose.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi

I have been a reader for along time infact as soon as I signed up to BB I found this thread. I was recommended to the BB business from a friend of a family member, I only signed up in confidence that my family member trusted there friend. But as soon as it was explained to me it sounded alittle sketchy so after signing up I googled to do some research and that's when I came across this thread. I read through multiple pages seeing countless pieces of information regarding the business being a scam. I quickly warned my family member and her friend, both laughed at me and said I read to much stuff on the internet. Even when I tryed to encourage them to simply read for themselves they were not interested and still continue to add money into the business. I carried on warning them but after awhile I gave up, even now when its all falling apart they are still in what I would call lala land. It's a shame and kind of pisses me of to think that I have no reason to lie to them except to try and save them a bunch of pain but im just looked down upon and told im too NEGATIVE. I do wonder though how its weird for me to read something and it be fake because it's off the internet but they are in a business that's just offering them free magic money... Hmmmmmm

Anyway not very informative I know, I don't have anything to add to the brilliant work some of you have done except im still in BB trying to get my money out but my panels haven't moved for like a week. Not to mention the site being down what feels like everyday, some part of me does hope it will all be fine but I know it will collapse at some point.

Again thanks for the work some of you have done informing people I understand first hand the frustration of being ignored.

Thanks

14. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

another copy past this time from BB Ponzi Scam:

Jamie Docwra
    Had an answerphone message today from the police following up my fraud complaint against Banners Broker asking me to call them.. Going to bell them tomorrow. Hopefully the authorities are starting to take notice!

16. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

...I found this on a FB page of a pro BB poster. Loved the irony so I'm sharing lol

A turkey was chatting with a bull “I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree,” sighed the turkey, but I haven’t got the energy.” “Well, why don’t you nibble on my droppings?” replied the bull. “They’re packed with nutrients.” The turkey pecked at a lump of dung and found that it gave him enough strength to reach the lowest branch of the tree. The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch. Finally after a fourth night, there he was proudly perched at the top of the tree. Soon he was spotted by a farmer, who shot the turkey out of the tree.

Moral of the story: Bullshit might get you to the top, but it wont keep you there.

18. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome silent. No, what you say is quite informative. A point that seems to be forgotten is that not only are people losing their original investment but also, continue to lose money, as they keep adding more.
    People would be interested to know how much your friends have added since the original investment. You may not be able to provide exact numbers but a percentage would be interesting.
    On a side note; try not to be too down hearted about their ignorance. For them to listen to you, they would have to admit they have been fooled. That is something really hard to do. At least you have been able.
    "if they are giving the Banners Broker Mastercard,Banners Broker must be a real company." -BB member.
    "A toyota means 1 thing. Extrenal revenue. That is proof."-BB member

20. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by noname999 View Post
    Welcome silent. No, what you say is quite informative. A point that seems to be forgotten is that not only are people losing their original investment but also, continue to lose money, as they keep adding more.
    People would be interested to know how much your friends have added since the original investment. You may not be able to provide exact numbers but a percentage would be interesting.
    On a side note; try not to be too down hearted about their ignorance. For them to listen to you, they would have to admit they have been fooled. That is something really hard to do. At least you have been able.
    Hi thanks for the reply, I don't really know how much they put into the business, I think each put a few thousand £ in. Im not sure where there accounts stand at the moment. Sorry I can't tell you anymore I kind of gave up talking to them about it. In terms of them listening to me I don't think they don't want to admit it I think the money just means more to them then anything else sadly most people are that way these days.

Post Thanks / Like

Our old mate, Bruce Lamb, is still prattling on, on his little site. He has posted a photo a Furness House, the BB "HQ" in Salford Quays. Yes, Bruce, we've seen it; there are many companies in that building not just Stellar Point/Banners Broker. Are the offices as impressive as those in Canada, or is it just an ansaphone and a shoebox into which the caretaker puts any letters for them?

I've posted the link if anyone wants to see it.

Banner Alchemy: April 2013

Bruce - if you are reading this - can I suggest the following improvements:-

If you can see something, it is "in SIGHT" - not "site".

Please capitalise your letter I when referring to yourself. Very annoying otherwise.

I'm not sure it is a good idea to try to get BB going in Kazahkstan. I'm not sure it needs (or wants) the "hope and new trade" that you are offering.....

23. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by silentrunner View Post
    In terms of them listening to me I don't think they don't want to admit it I think the money just means more to them then anything else sadly most people are that way these days.
    Their money is long gone. If anything you can have a little chuckle to yourself that the muppets are still adding more money to it. Leave them off.
    "if they are giving the Banners Broker Mastercard,Banners Broker must be a real company." -BB member.
    "A toyota means 1 thing. Extrenal revenue. That is proof."-BB member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    Our old mate, Bruce Lamb, is still prattling on, on his little site. He has posted a photo a Furness House, the BB "HQ" in Salford Quays. Yes, Bruce, we've seen it; there are many companies in that building not just Stellar Point/Banners Broker. Are the offices as impressive as those in Canada, or is it just an ansaphone and a shoebox into which the caretaker puts any letters for them?

Please capitalise your letter I when referring to yourself. Very annoying otherwise.

I'm not sure it is a good idea to try to get BB going in Kazahkstan. I'm not sure it needs (or wants) the "hope and new trade" that you are offering.....
    It's one thing to produce this picture to your downline or whoever might be bothered reading your blogs, but to use the caption, ' not a garage in sight'!!

Is Mr Lamb denying BB's address at Nelson St aka the garage? Does he understand the logistics of BB/ST's Carlow Court? Stated to be staffing 100, sales literature reads 3,000 sq ft office space 12,000 sq ft warehouse space. Perhaps Mr Lamb should be doing a little reading and fact finding of his own !

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

"Ive" just tried reading his blog. My eyes hurt.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi,

I've been lurking here for a while following the story, and doing some independent research after somebody offered to put some money into BB for me.

This person mentioned an apparently impressive new BB office in the UK, and I'd tried to track it down. I came up with the Furness House address, but noticed it was the fourth floor, which is also shared with a freight company- just Google the address.

Mind you, sharing a floor of a real office building with mundane but legitimate business is a lot better than having the whole of a cold empty warehouse in Canada done up as fake office space.

Good luck with the work you are doing to expose this scam.

29. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wakeupwankers View Post
    I have been watching all the comments here and on other scam sites and HYIP sites…I couldn’t hold back anymore without making a comment…every one of you who carry on about all the programs operating now and in the past that have fallen over due to bad management, no management, or just outright lies more than likely have been the cause of all you who seem to have a lot of time on your hands…the irony is you are the one hurting millions of people who I believe the majority of these people really did and do believe they joined something fantastic…have you really stopped and taken a look at your posts… have you actually seen the spite coming from your keyboards…have ever stopped to think what you are actually doing whether it be from a good place or a bad place…have you stopped and taken a good look at what is happening around the world…do you even realize the governments and banks are screwing all of us…are you really that blind…or are you just so bored with your own life and bitter from past failures that you are too far gone…have you stopped to think about the imminent danger with USA & north Korea…what about the world financial crisis…THE FAKE BAILOUTS… Global Financial Collapse 2013 THE TICKING BOMB What is a safe place? - YouTube There Will Be No Economic Recovery. Prepare Yourself Accordingly. - YouTube I seen some posts the other day relating to THE REASON why banners broker has been going to Greece and other failing economies due to they are “easy targets” surrounded by financial turmoil…are you serious…really…these people in Greece are completely screwed…do any of you have children…what lengths would you go to make sure they are fed and clothed with no job…[I know all of you who are HYIPers only wished you could tap those markets]…especially when the very powers take your money every day right from under your noses under the guise of taxes, processing fees, bank fees…the list is truly endless, national bail outs, carbon [hahaha] tax…how else can they continue to finance black opps, underground bases dumbs - YouTube , top secret and classified projects like MK-Ultra, Project blue book, majestic 12…I could provide links for all of these…but I think I have provided enough…do you own research put your visible narrative skills & informing / reporting skills to greater use…now there is something to get angry about and write about…I read an article in a newspaper the other day a hardworking man had retired with$1,000,000 to last him for the rest of his life for his whole family down to his grandchildren 'I went to sleep Friday as a rich man. I woke up a poor man' and a couple of his own dreams for him and his wife…he went to bed with 1 Mil woke up with $100K thanks to the breakdown of the Laiki bank in Greece…how would any of you witch hunters handle that…would you rob a bank if there was no other option to feed your kids or your family…watch this reality kick in the head American Winter - Preview (2/1/13) - YouTube no but you would dob someone in who did right…people of the world not just in this forum but the world really need to open their eyes and take another real look around and see what is happening around them…back away from wishing and hoping and cheering the demise of people who see opportunity and cease it…the world is going to **** fast…the us dollar is deliberately being devalued…the banks don’t even lend money in the first place “Enron the smartest guys in the room” Enron - The Smartest Guys In The Room - YouTube …huge energy company…biggest corporate scam notable to the general public didn’t even have any money…911 orchestrated and carried out by the us military complex amongst others 9/11 Truth - What Really Happened to Building 7 - YouTube …free energy available to all but you won’t ever have it as long as the world lies to you about its non-existence… Full Documentary- Modern Marvels- Nikola Tesla, Mad Electricity- THC subs español 1de5 - YouTube

HSBC bank caught laundering money for drug cartels https://www.google.com.au/search?q=h...ient=firefox-a get a slap on the wrist and continue after paying a fine which they recoup after just 1 month…write about that…!!!!

Oh I can see a lot of you thinking I’m a conspiracy theorist…tell that to those who look for real news not the crap which is fed through the tv and radio…the internet has a plethora of real knowledge…use it and go find it yourself…stop living in the lies…AGAIN WAKE UP PEOPLE…those who go with the flow are just sheep and you empower the real conspirators

You all go on and on about ponzis schemes…yet I see its okay to get into HYIPs…are you frikken serious…here is a confession from a HYIP creator [Invex] 3. A Hyip Scammer Confession - How They Make A Hyip Scam - START your hyip journey here - Private HYIP Forum what do you think they are…just because other opportunities have larger option to start up with does not separate HYIPs from companies like ZEEK, Banners Broker etc…we are talking about people not the bastards who deliberately scam people…these are everyday people you are calling morons, trolls, losers…these could be your mums, your dads, your brothers, your sisters…it makes my blood boil when I see posts like “ I can’t wait for XYZ company to come to its demise and the governing bodies begin the security claw back…do you know how bitter you sound…how inhuman you are…you are all like a bunch of kids in a sand pit pulling the wings off flies…I think you need to take stock of real issues in the world and re-evaluate what you are focusing on…cos it sure doesn’t sound like it’s the companies as much as it is the affiliates of the companies you target…There are companies that are truly questionable, there are people who run these companies who should be chased down and skinned alive…but you don’t even realize the damage you are causing for all the people who did get involved with these companies like those who busted their backsides thinking only great would come from it…the countless hours they have put in to them and many other opps before…the expenses they have as result of marketing, support, meetings etc…once again I can see some of the “cogs” turning already and the replies building up in your heads…nothing you can come back with justifies your pathetic missions hellbent on hoping for the worse and pushing for the worse and yes sometime inevitable…so save your breath and find something useful to do with your life…

I am not saying BB is not a scam…I’m not saying I back it…its quite evident what is happening…like always it is never as clear cut in the beginning which is where the real meat and potatoes of your which hunting lies…and the facts remain it is all based on assumption due to no actual proof re; banners broker…the beginning is where everything is rocking along nicely and people see opportunity and sieze it…these are the people you are destroying not the companies…the companies always seem to get out of hot water and now with security clawbacks its even better for them…

It’s time to get off your horse called “Itoldyasoegotripper”…so frikken what you are champions at deducing fact from fiction….you are legends…you are also hypocrites…and egomaniacs…HYIPS ARE THE SAME…FAIR DINKUM…IF YOU BELIEVE THEY ARE NOT YOU REALLY NEED YOUR HEADS READ !!! The people who design them are even worse…in fact they are in the same caliber as banks…only they don’t lie to your face…instead they tell you there is no guarantee of earnings…THEY ACTUALLY PROVIDE EXCUSES FOR THEMSELVES AND YOU THE PROMOTER…sounds like the airplane games OF OLD…they really love you and so they should…

What about the Asian community…Asians have been running money games forever…and they do it well…They beat the ststem…which is something you should all look at…the system is corrupt as hell…beating them at their own game is where the real power is…if they can extort you with billions a year in just church donations…then you should do everything within reason to get something back…you know what I even bet there are posters here and in other forums who smoke pot and even some who grow it…and these very same people are the first to jump up and down about how it is packed with medicinal value and it should be legalized…some people would disagree with you…and would want to dob you in…imagine that…imagine if there was a forum where people could dob you in for smoking weed or growing a plant or 2…

Let’s not forget all those people who are genuinely not guilty but locked up all because of informants or dobbers…

I hope you can see the bigger picture and my point…the world is crap…the only thing we can do is rise above it and make hay when the sun shines cos its only getting worse…stop banging those marta drums and screwing people over who are just having a go…stop hoping the companies who they are affiliated to fall over…and helping the companies fall who these people join in the hope of changing their lives knowingly or unsuspecting…who cares…it doesn’t matter…what matters is there are enough informants in this world and control…you don’t need to add to it…and especially when you don’t get paid for it…huh…you don’t get paid for it but the governing bodies do and wait for all your work…gather it into a nice little package [silver platter] and get the reward for it…sounds really stupid if you ask me.

YOU ALL NEED TO THINK ABOUT IS WHAT YOU ARE ACTUALLY DOING WHEN YOU POST …YOU ARE MANUFACTURING GUNS AND HANDING THEM TO AUTHORITIES AND GULLIBLE AFFILIATES OF VARIOUS PROGRAMS SO THEY CAN USE THEM ON THEMSELVES AND OTHERS…

peace for every one
    'Welcome to RS. Thanks for your comments. After all that you said, BB is still a Ponzi and always has been a Ponzi. The people running it are crooks. The people promoting it are crooks.

No hate, no ego, no remorse for warning people this is a Ponzi and to not invest. There is no real business. The only business BB has is organized stealing. Sorry you do not see it that way but reality sucks. Learn to deal with it. Oh by the way, you left out that Social Security is a Ponzi.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

31. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wakeupwankers View Post
    I have been watching all the comments here and on other scam sites and HYIP sites…

Yada, yada,

justification,

rationalization

laying blame

obfuscation

disingenuousness

Invalid analogies

general all round c***
    A group of criminals set out to defraud as many people as possible by lying and deceiving.

Posters on REALSCAM.com recognized what was happening, attempted to warn potential victims and were proven right.

End of.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

33. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi all, new here hoping to provide some insights and learn who I can trust!

I joined Banners Broker a while back investing a small amount under pressure from a friend. But I'm glad I never touched it since because alarm bells went off when I read the technical excuses

I am an experienced web developer and also educated to a post graduate level in that field. The excuses they have given are anything but valid.

A denial of service attack against BB can't be mitigated by changing hosts. In fact, if a website is targeted the only real way is to make the cost of the attack greater or equal to the cost of being attacked. Anyway the attackers can simply find the new IP address ... we all know the domain name after all. That's all they really need to launch a Denial of Service attack. It was likely down because of server overload on their old shared hosting account.

The migration, like another user mentioned, is seamless these days. In fact, all they really need to do is to change the config file. After all they are using PHP and MYSQL. I know because they slipped up – I even discovered the framework they are using. At present they are doing there best to mask the framework thus it is possible they are having trouble as there is a lot of hard coding to hide. Although it is hard to verify, they had one major slip up and semantically the code is similar, just with changes to path names and default names. I'll keep everybody posted on the source code.

Another thing. Why would they cache people's panel pages? I know server caching helps the load but with 300, 000 affiliates you'd be caching individual tailored pages (eg. I have 10 yellow panels and Joe has 5 yellow panels). It defies logic. But if they are trying to cover their tracks, as I said before, they might be taking time to figure out how this framework works. Had they their own propriety system and dedicated I.T. Team this would not be a problem.

On that note, where is the engine hosted anyway? If the engine didn't move when the site was down, something tells me there's no need to reconnect them to work in harmony because they already exist on the same platform. I don't see any network traffic being exchanged other than google analytics and their own and yet panels are moving when they feel like it. Must be internal.

Or push button. I read somewhere from one of BB's biggest fans that panels rollup if you visit after not visiting for a while. What that means is that the so-called engine is triggered by people. Here is a quote from the classroom:

“The way it was working is that every time you go to the yellow view panel page, for example, your older yellows rollup, 3 at a time, each time you hit the page or refresh it”

What? Not even a cronjob!

And why do we have to wait 5mins for our banners to appear after upload? What are we waiting for? The time is already taken in the upload process. Why do we have to manually upload our BB banners that we have to advertise in the first place? Surely this could be automated. The default banners are already on the site.

I thought Chris Smith was both a mathematical and I.T. genius...

But then again, the target demographic are the less savvy, more vulnerable and older generation of people. It comes as no surprise that the new challenges are fairly tricky for this demographic. One lady I spoke to in her 70s was asking me how on earth was she going to blog as her final option. She knows nothing about it. Another did a blog and didn't even get enough to qualify a yellow!

But perhaps the biggest concern I have is identity theft. Why are we being asked so many security questions and being requested to hand in notarised forms along with consent to withdraw from our bank and our bank details? This information will come in handy when they can't voluntarily get your money.

Basic computer security states that you should only have as much access as required. Why do they need this overkill of information.

Just my two cents worth...

35. Likes 12 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The question I continually ask people is:

What is one single, solitary, verifiable "fact" which would convince someone doing real "due diligence" that Banners Broker is anything but a website and a script.

That would be a "fact" as in: "You could stand up in a court of law and have a jury accept it as being "proof"

* People have seen someone calling himself "Chris Smith" - so what ??

* people have seen an address in Canada - so what ??

* people have seen a website - so what ??

* people have seen a web page called "back office" - so what ??

* People have seen lots of affiliates posting information - so what ??

On the other hand,

* People have NOT seen:

* A banner.

* A blind network.

* The source of the "banners"

* Anywhere the "banners" or the "advertising" exists.

All that people have "seen" are stories originating with Banners Broker and/or its' lackeys.

IOW, a perfect con job.

37. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    The question I continually ask people is:

What is one single, solitary, verifiable "fact" which would convince someone doing real "due diligence" that Banners Broker is anything but a website and a script.

That would be a "fact" as in: "You could stand up in a court of law and have a jury accept it as being "proof"

* People have seen someone calling himself "Chris Smith" - so what ??

* people have seen an address in Canada - so what ??

* people have seen a website - so what ??

* people have seen a web page called "back office" - so what ??

* People have seen lots of affiliates posting information - so what ??

On the other hand,

* People have NOT seen:

* A banner.

* A blind network.

* The source of the "banners"

* Anywhere the "banners" or the "advertising" exists.

All that people have "seen" are stories originating with Banners Broker and/or its' lackeys.

IOW, a perfect con job.
    We-l-l-l, perfect enough for pimps, shills and the incredibly gullible...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Hello to markh. Great to have some further expertise as some of us, sadly, are not gifted in computer savvyspeak.

So, my question is what is a cronjob?

What? Not even a cronjob!
    Can you please use small words? Thanks.

As and when you find out more about their framework, would you be so kind as to let us know? It's been known for BB to react to stuff posted on here, so what you discover needn't be too specific.

Am now waving at Chris, Raj, Terry etc - Hi guys!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AshKen1 View Post

So, my question is what is a cronjob?

For a full explanation in small (but computerspeak) words, go HERE

In simple terms, it's a small program which runs in the background rather than being under the operators' direct control.