Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: abundantprofitclub.com David M Sherman HYIP-ponzi scam promoter dujour?

Post Thanks / Like

abundantprofitclub.com David M Sherman HYIP-ponzi scam promoter dujour?

Profitable Sunrise, RicanAdFunds, JubiRev, etc.

All this and more from:

David M Sherman, PhD
    Clinical Christian Counselor
    Internet Business Consultant

If these types of "Christians" make it to Heaven, then Hell has a better class of people.

2. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: abundantprofitclub.com David M Sherman HYIP-ponzi scam promoter dujour?

There certainly does not seem to be a shortage of these ponzi pimps like David M Sherman. It tickles me everytime somebody starts a topic about one or adds to another thread like the cash gifting fools thread because it exposes them in a light that they dont want and the google search engine picks right up on it. Everything is not sunshine and lollipops at real scam unlike some of the ponzi friendly forums.
    If its listed at the Talk Gold ponzi and crime forum its a SCAM.

Post Thanks / Like

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by surfer View Post
    If these types of "Christians" make it to Heaven, then Hell has a better class of people.

Just because someone claims to have accepted Christ does not mean salvation. It means that Heaven gets the first choice over where they go upon death, and if they don't measure up, well... there's a very good reason why mercy and severity are both among the attributes of the creator.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my... and he's a cash gifter on top of all the rest of his scamminess.

Back in 2010, he ran www.thebenefactorsclub.com which was a redirect to The Benefactors Club

In 2011, it pointed to an account on noriskmonthly.com, before shutting down.

But the gifting website for David's "Tender Hearts" pyramid is still very visible and visitable. Full of falsehoods about the law, too.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post

Back in 2010, he ran www.thebenefactorsclub.com which was a redirect to The Benefactors Club

But the gifting website for David's "Tender Hearts" pyramid is still very visible and visitable. Full of falsehoods about the law, too.

I am glad someone started a thread on this guy. I don't think there are any ponzis out there that this guy hasn't pimped. He frequently emails out 3 or 4 new ponzis a day!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by busttheblock View Post
    I am glad someone started a thread on this guy. I don't think there are any ponzis out there that this guy hasn't pimped. He frequently emails out 3 or 4 new ponzis a day!
    This message below is the typical hype (flat out lies also) that this "Christain" guy sends out:

FAIL SAFE! Guaranteed Cycling For PAID Members & Register FREE Today!

Hello Teammates,

TAGM2 = Guaranteed Cycling and Earning for a FULL YEAR
    - even if you never refer a single person.

That's a pretty impressive guarantee from reliable owners!
    I am in at least five of Gregg's traffic programs and he delivers
    on whatever he promises so I don't worry about this disappearing.

And that's only a small part of the income-generating side
    of the program; with TAGM2 you get FIVE responsive
    advertising venues including one really kickin' contact mailer!

Check out the website for details - its and awesome site!

The sooner you join TAGM2, the sooner you can start
    advertising, cycling and earning. Start Now!

THE ADVERTISING GOLD MINE V2 link removed

David Sherman

Gregg Walmuller is one of the biggest scammers on the internet. So, for David, it all boils down
    to how many people can he con into joining this ponzi scam while he knows how Gregg Walmuller operates.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post

If the authorities start targeting some of these people, there might actually be a small dent made in all of this fraud.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by surfer View Post
    If the authorities start targeting some of these people, there might actually be a small dent made in all of this fraud.
    That's the the time line when these scams /scammers will wake up and smell the urinals in the cell block. That will be a welcome day in my humble opinion. russo, sloan, blondie, bell, reid, and many others.