LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Yoli?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Yoli?

Perhaps it would be more expedient if dreamstealer told us what first attracted him to research Yoli.

What is it about Yoli that sets it apart from the squillion and one other pseudo health related MLMs available out there.

A "scam" MLM generally has more than one "scam" component, making it very hard to cover all of them within the constraints of a forum such as this.

Selling is not easy.

Selling a high priced product of dubious quality and efficacy is even harder.

As has been pointed out in previous threads, the chances of an "average" person making big dollars in MLM in general are statistically improbable.
    The fact the product is flawed can only magnify the problems facing the new member.

There's a very big difference between saying a person "CAN" make money in MLM and saying people "DO" make money in MLM and an even greater difference in saying "SOME" people will profit from MLM and "MOST" people will profit from MLM.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

And, of course, let's not forget that the mlm pushers will try to convince the suck.... err affil... err whatever that the reason they are not successful is that they are not working hard enough, when the truth is it is almost impossible to succeed for the majority involved.
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

My search for information about this particular MLM is personal, which means only that it has affected someone I care about. Other than that, I have no particular interest in it at all. I am not an affiliate spammer and have no clue what that even is. If I have been intrusive, I apologize.

It was easy to Google search my way to all the current up to date positive rave YOLI reviews and great opportunity articles. That is what the average YOLI opportunity seeker is going to find also. I wanted to also hear the other side of the story, because there always is one. However, I had a hard time finding anything that was current and relevant. Everything I found was mostly from 2009 and prior to early 2011, which is when the conversation ended on this site and everywhere else as well. What good does a “yoli scam” Google search do when it leads to a conversation you all had about Blast Caps from 2009? I was disappointed that no one was paying attention. If I had an agenda, it was only to wake someone up, which apparently I have rudely done.

Maybe it’s just me, but if I go to a site and all I see are naysayers or yea-sayers agreeing with each other, it’s hard for me to relate. It’s also boring. It’s even more boring when it’s old news. Opposition, debate and conflict pull out facts and information, which is what I want when I am researching.

When I look at it from your point of view, which I obviously did not, you are all just protecting your territory, so I get why I ended up under the bus.

In the end, what is the best or worst that can come from this? If a scam search or any kind of search leads to present day news then it is newsworthy. The YOLI information seeker will read my stuff, feel good for about a minute until he goes on to see how you all crushed me like a poison spider, read the rest of the story, get some new information, a different point of view, browse a few links and perhaps be able to make a better informed decision. Is this really a bad thing?

So…new little YOLI hopeful with stars in your eyes…keep those eyes open and be mindful. Forget about “blind faith” and arm yourself with “knowledge is power.” And most of all, remember that “all that glitters is not gold.”

(see ribshaw, I did read everything you said;)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dreamstopper
    It’s also boring
    Sigh,

so many scams, so little time and so many ready to criticize.

Such is life in the 21st century, I suppose.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Sigh,

so many scams, so little time and so many ready to criticize.

Such is life in the 21st century, I suppose.
    so true, it's all I get here too ;) “To avoid criticism do nothing, say nothing, be nothing”.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Yoli's Facebook page is filled with all the glamour and vacations places, awards, new cars, new tags - it is all hype. Very little is to be found about the products, so I would guess this is their cheering squad page.
    https://www.facebook.com/BetterBodySystem?fref=ts

I did a little looking around this morning and will just post what I found. You decide...

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (Domain Names | The World's Largest Domain Name Registrar - GoDaddy.com)
    Domain Name: YOLI.COM
    Created on: 15-Dec-02
    Expires on: 15-Dec-19
    Last Updated on: 06-Feb-10

Registrant:
    yoli corp
    10808 South river front pkwy
    south jordan, Utah 8
    United States

Administrative Contact:
    corp, yoli rrdmichael@gmail.com
    south jordan, Utah 8
    United States
    801-576-6683

Technical Contact:
    corp, yoli rrdmichael@gmail.com
    south jordan, Utah 8
    United States
    801-576-6683

Yolicar.JPG

This was from Google map and you can see the location is marked on the car. Now look at the one of Wealthcare Advisory Group, Inc.‎

wealthcarecar.JPG

Now I do understand that Google maps are not always to be trusted for exact locations.

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (Domain Names | The World's Largest Domain Name Registrar - GoDaddy.com)
    Domain Name: WEALTHCAREADVISORYGROUP.COM
    Created on: 18-Sep-10
    Expires on: 18-Sep-13
    Last Updated on: 27-Jun-11

Registrant:
    Domains By Proxy, LLC

DomainsByProxy.com
    14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
    Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
    United States

Administrative Contact:
    Private, Registration WEALTHCAREADVISORYGROUP.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
    Domains By Proxy, LLC
    DomainsByProxy.com
    United States
    (480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Technical Contact:
    Private, Registration WEALTHCAREADVISORYGROUP.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
    Domains By Proxy, LLC
    DomainsByProxy.com
    United States

wealthcareadvisory.JPG

These are the businesses located at that address. It is a very large building, so...

Action Commercial Insurance Agency‎

All Quality Garage Door of South Jordan‎

Convina Web Design‎

Early Life Child Psychology, Inc.‎

Elase Medical Spas‎

First Class Home Mortgage (1st Class)‎

Law Offices of John W. Murray‎

Majelyn LLC‎

Michael K Jones Attorney‎

PMI Salt Lake‎

Property Management Inc.‎

Wealthcare Advisory Group, Inc.‎
    -------------

More info on Yoli:

Yoli.com - Yoli

Domain Information

Yoli.com

Register Date: 2002-12-15

Update Date: 2010-02-06

Expire Date: 2019-12-15

Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.

Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com

Registrar Status: clientDeleteProhibited

Registrar Status: clientRenewProhibited

Yoli.com - Yoli - Site Info

The lack of info at Alexa is disturbing.

Yoli.com Site Info

Yoli-www.blogspot.com Site Info

I have no idea why this blog is called Yoli, it seems to be from Bulgaria.

Registrar Status: clientTransferProhibited

Registrar Status: clientUpdateProhibited

Nameserver: ns1.getitonline.com

Nameserver: ns2.getitonline.com
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

9. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat
    Yoli's Facebook page is filled with all the glamour and vacations places, awards, new cars, new tags - it is all hype. Very little is to be found about the products,

Anyone who wants to try selling that line of B/S via M.L.M. is welcome to it.

11. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL, I have not been able to lose 7-15 pounds in the past 20 years.

How about this, don't eat so darn much and get off the couch.
    My downline is free to join and there are no meetings or product to sell.
    You won't make any money, but you aren't going to make any with MLM anyway.
    This is going to be huge, better get in early. Founders positions still available.

13. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I came here to learn…and learn I did. I learned that there are bad MLMs and there are worse MLMs, but MLM is MLM, forward and backward. All that matters is the damage.

Unfortunately, my “person of interest” is SO uninterested in anything I learned that she won’t let me say more than 3 words at a time. She is like a robot, programmed with the correct response to whatever the question or statement is, or where she thinks the conversation might be going. I have known her for years; now I have no idea who she is.

There is no interest in doing things she used to enjoy, no interest in people she used to know. Now, she only has time to read personal growth and wealth development books, listen to MLM motivational CDs, talk about the MLM, hang out with MLMers, go to MLM meetings, eat MLM food and drink MLM drinks.

Any attempted conversation with her will become about the MLM, the products, or the culture, regardless of where the conversation started. She does not watch the news anymore and has no interest in world affairs. She borrowed $5000 to cover initial “business” expenses, and will drain the 401K if needed. This does not concern her at all, because her expenses will be tax deductions (?!?)…except that she has no income, which also does not concern her. Assured that a 3 - 5 year commitment to the MLM combined with consistent effort will provide incredible wealth and residual passive income, she is ready to sell her soul.

Her unshakable belief that this will lead to wealth and success has given her magical recruiting powers. Recruit; train the recruits to recruit, some stay, some quit, and recruit some more. She insists that her most prized reward is helping to change lives with the amazing products and opportunity. In her opinion, if someone chooses not to continue with the opportunity, they didn’t want it bad enough to make it happen. If no one makes any money, she says there are no losers, because the products have given the gift of health. I guess this is how she is able to continue to look at herself in the mirror.

Money comes in; money goes up, up, up…still no money for the girl at the bottom…but “FREE” products. She spends $1000 on products for personal consumption and earns $1000 of “FREE” products for samples and tastings. Hmmm…if she spends $1000 to get $2000 of grossly overpriced products that she wouldn’t have ever bought anyway if she wasn’t with the MLM…that’s (-$1000) I have never seen anyone work so hard to grow debt.

She has never been happier in her life than now, and has an enigmatic smile on her face at all times. (I don’t, but sometimes want to slap her)

Her family and friends have been replaced with her new MLM family and friends, however, the original family and friends who join the MLM are welcomed in with open arms, and she is also soliciting my family and friends.

Anything I say that questions her belief system is unwelcome. Negativity makes her uncomfortable and is therefore unacceptable. Only positive people with positive energy are allowed in her presence. She calls me “dreamstopper.”
    Last edited by dreamstopper; 03-17-2013 at 12:08 PM.
    all that glitters is not gold

15. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dreamstopper View Post
    She calls me “dreamstopper.”
    ...and dreamstopper you are, since you are trying to pull her back to reality...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Good post "Dreamstopper" and very true of a lot of areas of life unfortunately. Your friend is already garage qualified, but I am sure she will make it up with her volume bonus. Appears you have one of two choices at this point, either hang out with her and don't talk MLM or move on and let her figure things out for herself. (A third would be to join her ) !!!

Eric Scheibeler wrote a book about his tales with Amway called Merchants of Deception, to my knowledge it is a free PDF download, or maybe a small donation at his site. It chronicles everything you just said, and I doubt it is on your friends approved reading list. One of the many things he highlights is how the "fake it till you make it lifestyle" exacerbates the wealth destruction in MLM. Not only as you say do they want you to buy expensive product, they want you to look the part with a fancy car and clothes. This is a recipe for financial ruin for anyone without significant wealth, but when you don't have an income most will never catch up. I have a few other books sitting on my shelves, and they all read about the same, it is as much of a cult mindset for a lot of these folks and a sense of belonging as a business.

When I was in high school and college and waited tables a week never went by that I did not hear "you are a hard worker", "we have a business to tell you about". And whatever you do, never take a waiter job near a Ramada, Days Inn, or HoJo that has a conference room. Or make sure to call out on MLM nights, separate checks, nonsense orders and business cards where a cash tip should have been. When I was traveling, I spent a lot of time in bookstores and coffee shops, lot of MLM stalking going on there too. Even had one weirdo go through the company to locate me and called me at my office. Certifiable stalker stuff.

If you you had a temporary setback with your friend, others will surely read what you have said, and think twice when a friend or relative says "You are smart, I want to get your opinion on a business I am looking at". Meaning, I am in MLM and want to bring a closer to your house, sell you on a dream.

If you are ever out and someone asks if you are interested in making some extra money, ask them "does this involve a ball gag and a leather hood"? If they stick around to talk they are in MLM for sure.

18. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

@dreamstealer.

This comment

it is as much of a cult mindset for a lot of these folks and a sense of belonging as a business.
    is the root of the problem for many people caught up in MLMs. The "motivational training" provided, and the whole business environment is similar to that of many cults. Scientology has been involved in some major MLMs and in others, other techniques are used, including the sale of a "lifestyle". It is rare that an MLM gets by simply on training people in the genuine and verified virtues of their products and their sales. The only one that I am personally aware of that even came close to that practice (Forever Living - the Aloe Vera MLM) ended up with half the genuine natural product sellers producing the same products for a fraction of the price and they have run into criticism for sailing very close the wind as far as pyramid selling is concerned because of the sales versus recruitment balance. That in itself should make anyone think.

It will probably be difficult to get your friend to read anything, but the following article makes some good points.

A very thin line between multilevel marketing and pyramid schemes

The Cult of MLM | Individual / Social Impact, Ethics | False Profits BlogThe Cult of MLM | Individual / Social Impact, Ethics | False Profits Blog

And you are right - it is very scarey
    Last edited by Lil Ol' Radical Me; 03-17-2013 at 03:57 PM. Reason: forgot the links

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Liked the links, two other good books on MLM listed on the second one.

I also find interesting in some of the bigger MLMs and certainly the biggest that the top distributors are alleged to make more money from selling "tools" than they actually do selling product. It sounds like YOLI may be running the same game. Dexter Yeager of Amway has his on distribution facility, and my understanding is you buy from that channel if you want to be considered "plugged in". Other downlines have similar arrangements.

I could not imagine telling someone you have their best interests at heart, and then telling them buy brand new from me for $20, instead of buying used for .99 at the thrift shop. Unless of course it is really about selling books and not personal development of your team.

Post Thanks / Like

It's about making as much money from your downline as is humanly possible and convince them that you are helping them succeed in an impossible to succeed structure.

23. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dreamstopper View Post
    Hello...I was wondering why no one discusses YOLI on this forum any more. Actually there is not much news on any other MLM forums either. It seems strange that no one has anything to say, I heard they are having massive growth and much success. Just curious why no buzz...
    Well, if this helps...

After All Your Training And Doing
    Everything You Were Told
    That Your Yoli Blast MLM Business
    ...The One Business In The World
    You Are Determined To Have Success...
    Will Still Become Just ANOTHER Failure
    In Your Life ...While Your Family Secretly
    Makes Fun Of You Behind Your Back?"

Actually, the part about "Just ANOTHER Failure" pertains to any MLM business....

... as does the part about Your Family (and friends) Secretly Making Fun Of You Behind Your Back.

Sadly, the answer is YES... but it's NOT because you're not
    trying hard enough... or because your "warm market" is too small or
    you don't know enough people... or even because you're not spending
    enough money on 'quality' leads. Read on to discover the
    reason why the vast majority of Yoli Distributors
    still end up unhappy, frustrated, and BROKE
    with very little to show for their hard work,
    buried under a mountain of credit card
    debt no matter how hard they try...

No, of course not, it isn't your fault - it's the business model.

The vast majority of MLM Distributors are still going to end up unhappy, frustrated, and BROKE
    with very little to show for their hard work, buried under a mountain of credit card debt no matter how hard they try.

It's inherent in the system.

25. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Yoli? / Dreamstopper is right on the mark

Dreamstopper is right on the mark. I'll only add that any program that is too good to be true is one do certainly watch out for. It is not FDA approved and people are just slamming this stuff into their bodies. And to add on to what Dreamstopper said about potential lawsuits... this is a huge red flag. Our society today is law suit crazy. People will go after anyone for anything. Far too risky... but good luck if you want in. Like anything, it takes work.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Alan Ratliff
    Founding Yoli Distributor
    www.blastcapcraze.com

register for next webinar here.
    Lenny Clement's fellow Founding Distributor bailed by 2011 according to archive.org's page captures. Oh, the humanity. Even the top dogs can't hack it and leave. Bet he wasn't making squat. No doubt Clem Lemons can document all that financial disclosure information for us. Did Lenny actually advance past Ruby level??? The world wants to know!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Lenny Clement's fellow Founding Distributor bailed by 2011 according to archive.org's page captures. Oh, the humanity. Even the top dogs can't hack it and leave. Bet he wasn't making squat. No doubt Clem Lemons can document all that financial disclosure information for us. Did Lenny actually advance past Ruby level??? The world wants to know!
    It's interesting to go back to that March 2011 Yoli Distributor List and see just who's still around today.

Rod Nichols (1000008 ) of Team Vitality Worldwide LLC is an interesting case in point. On his Facebook page, he's flogging an ebook, The Magnetic Life for only $9.95.

I'll be taking it off the market to turn it into a training manual that will sell for around $29.95, so this is your last chance to grab this life-changing ebook for under 10 bucks.
    In the post underneath that one, he says...

I just added another post to my blog and did some updating of videos. Check it out at www.NMPowerSecrets.com
    Funny thing is, if you click on that www.NMPowerSecrets.com link, you're taken to some Chinese shopping site for shoes!

As for 007 himself, "2009 to present: Yoli, LLC (not currently active)".

What exactly does "not currently active" mean? Is that MLM speak for "they kicked my ass out the door"? Or did he voluntarily step down to avoid a conflict of interest over at his new position at TAMM? Maybe Lenny can clear this matter up next time he does a fly by.

Speaking of that 2011 Yoli list, it's interesting to see there's a distributor #1010898 named Kathilyn Wilcox. I wonder, is that the former or future Mrs. Clements?

At the rate Lenny's going, he's going to be able to list himself as a "Court Certified Expert in Divorce Proceedings" soon.
    Len Clements: Mensa Society (155 IQ)

Stephen Hawking: "People who boast about their IQ are losers."

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

What an exciting round of Yoli: Where are they now??

Let's look at the rep list:
    1000000 Mikel Anderson
    1000001 Kevin O'Conner
    1000002 Eternal Truth LP
    1000004 Riccardo Ferrari
    1000006 CKS Properties, INC
    1000007 Len W. Clements
    1000008 Team Vitality Worldwide LLC
    1000009 David C Matteson
    1000010 Julius G. Henry
    1000011 Robert Larsen
    1000013 Christopher Keene
    1000014 Art Meakin & Associates Inc.
    1000015 james Coburn
    1000016 dan maes
    1000017 sallie owen
    1000020 Rayzon Corp. Rayzon Corp.
    1000021 Migdalia Isner
    1000024 Cybermax Marketing LLC
    1000025 Bernice S Paranich
    1000026 rebecca kelly
    1000027 Michelle O'Conner
    1000028 Joan Cox
    1000029 Marie A. Kelly
    1000030 Ken Hightower
    1000031 Pure Telluride Inc.
    1000032 Gilbert Villa
    1000033 Rudy S. Wusstig
    1000034 Team Graves Inc
    1000035 Kingsley Ennis
    1000036 GPLS, Inc.
    1000037 Vanessa Villa
    1000038 rolando ruano
    1000039 Philip Cheatwood
    1000040 Telelink, Inc.
    1000041 Assure Success
    1000042 Richard Hamilton
    1000043 Thomas Christiansen
    1000044 Dwr Construction Inc.
    1000045 Tim Rice
    1000046 Faith Lane
    1000047 PromoCal Productions Inc.
    1000048 Robb West
    1000049 Scott Chandler
    1000050 Gary L. Leese
    Mikle Anderson is the creator extraordinaire of the laughable blast cap. He has faded into obscurity as of 2010 or so:

Kevin O'Conner has sanitized any history of his involvement with Yoli from the world wide web.

"Eternal truth LP" Yoli shows only 3 search results. Smart to hide participation an an obvious scam with a corporate filing. LOL!!!!

Riccardo Ferrari has completely sanitized any mention of Yoli with his name. Check out his 2009 https://www.facebook.com/ferrarimedia

Riccardo’s Story
    2006 — In a little over a year, through internet marketing, I became the #1 volume producer (personal income peaking at$25,000 a week) with a prominent energy drink manufacturer in Dallas, TX. My organization grew to 190,000 online affiliates and sold over 100 million drinks to date. The program is still producing millions in yearly gross sales.

2009 – I started expanding blog development, write training products, tested diverse internet marketing strategies and had another winning internet ventures that generated hundreds of thousands of dollars.
    2011 -2012 I consulted and served as VP of Marketing for a Sarasota company financed by a billionaire. I created the entire brand, blogging platform, websites and marketing strategy. After 20 months, despite of their excellent products, I decided not to pursue distribution with this company.
    Yoli is clearly not mentioned even in passing on Riccardo's BS page.

CKS Properties, INC shows two Google results.....this list! Hilarious!!!

We will find any early entrant (the ones at the top of the pyramid where the fortunes are made off of the losses of the bottom 97%) still hawking this laughable snakeoil????
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

David C Matteson:

Another leader who appears to have gone MIA.

Julius Henry might be this bloke: WorldClassk-9 - Family guard dogs for sale,Executive protection dogs,Trained Protection Dogs,Georgia Dog Training. I certainly can't find anyone by that name actively hawking Yoli.

directors - Association of Network Marketing Professionals ...
    has a Bob / Robert Larsen, but he sure doesn't Google up as a Yoli pimp.

I can't find Christopher Keene blasting around the world wide web either.

Art Meakin certainly wasn't having a blast. He went back to Shaklee in 2011.
    MLM Legend Art Meakin Returns to Shaklee!

James Coburn seems to have ridden off into the sunset.

Dan Maes is doing an incredible job of hiding his involvement in Yoli as well.

Is there anybody from the top of the pyramid still in Yoli????

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Is there anybody from the top of the pyramid still in Yoli????
    1000001 Kevin O'Conner

Kevin O'Connor will be in the Philippines, Vietnam and Hong Kong. View calendar for specific locations. Updates will happen regularly, so check back.
    Calendar | Rocket Fuel Team
    Peddling FG Xpress pain strips (some connection to ForeverGreen I take it).

Post Thanks / Like

I've always wondered why the medical profession has never picked up on the efficacy of power strips and it has been left up to shady MLM promoters to bring them to the public

Actually, I'm lying, I don't wonder at all.

It's because they don't work

Take this little weasel words gem from FGA powerstrips:

FG XPress PowerStrips™ are a Doctor Formulated 'First-of-it's-Kind' Product Listed by the FDA as a Class 1 Medical Device.
    What is a FDA listed Class 1 medical device, you may ask:

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Continuing down the list:

Sallie Owens has made any involvement in Yoli magically disappear. No blast...just poof!

Razon corp and Yoli is another dud.

Migdalia Isner apparently didn't even get to the "Fun" introduction in Yoli.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice touch.

Now they got babies hawking FX Power Strips.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

1000024 Cybermax Marketing LLC = Bob Gatchel:

Bob was foolish enough to take me on on Scam. Bob was using Marvel Comics Ironman in his Yoli ads. My fellow posters and I promptly put a stop to that. I also pointed out to him that fair use and parody is not at all the same as commercial use and he best get himself a competent lawyer pronto. Apparently, one of his drinking buddies who got his law degree out of a Cracker Jack Box saw no problem with the commercial use of Marvel's copyrighted material.

With his slinky marketing techniques, Bob far surpassed our own Clem Lemons and made Triple Diamond. I see piles of steaming dung he has been tangled up in recently, but interestingly he has not been pimping Yoli since 2011 it seems.

I see Bob now has an active Solavei page so the "Blast and Fun" have ended?
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/bob-ga...itute-training Does blank = scientific???
    Home Career Institute Reviews - Bob Gatchel Legit or Scam?
    Internet Riches Made Easy by Bob Gatchel
    About Us | Protege Training
    Bob Gatchel | Protege Training
    Malibu Mastermind $3,000 Sign Up Bonus With Bob Gatchel
    About Bob Gatchel | Blog Power Academy

That thread is a hilarious read. Yodaattone sums up that thread, Clements and Yoli with this:

Will Bob jump in on this thread and enlighten us? This just gets funnier and funnier as we have yet to find a single early entrant in Yoli still having a "Blast and Fun" etc.....

Love some Bunny! I do!