Quote Originally Posted by GlimDropper View Post
I wanted to find any link between her chapter 7 bankruptcy and some of the past business dealings she pads her resume with. I mean it isn't like the Chinese stopped buying as much coal as we can ship them it just seems they no longer buy it from Nanci (if they ever did). But sometimes between the momentum of daily events and having a day job, I can't always explore as many dark allies as I like.
You ought to come over to Quatloos more often, GD. We specialize in providing dark allies. Between webhick's inexhaustible supply of interns and the high-level Illuminati we provide to supervise them, Q is your source nonpareil for dark allies.

Oh, you mean "dark alleys". Never mind.

Anyway . . . as to Nancy Jo Frazer. She didn't think that her bankruptcy (docket 10-33728, OHND) had anything to do with past business dealings either. The petition shows this in a couple of ways. First of all, on the very first page, she checks the box that says "Debts are primarily consumer debts, defined in 11 U.S.C. § 101(8) as "incurred by an individual primarily for a personal, family, or household purpose" as opposed to the box for business debts. Second, if she did get stiffed by someone who owed her money from business dealings, that debt to her ought to be listed as an asset, even if uncollectible; it isn't. Third, virtually all of her unsecured debt is credit card - about $150K.

And, of course, she lists no income at all from any online activities. That's $0.00. Make of that what you will, but it surely seems that she is lying to either the Court or the masses.