Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 383 of 679 FirstFirst ... 283333373381382383384385393433483 ... LastLast
Results 9,551 to 9,575 of 16962

Thread: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Hello everyone.

I've been reading this thread with much interest for quite some time now. As an introduction, I am the author of a blog post that has been referenced quite a few times on here over the last few days: Regarding Banners Broker | A blog.

I actually wrote that blog article for the benefit a few personal associates who have gotten themselves involved with Banners Broker. Originally I was just going to write an email or maybe a .doc file and send it out to them. Instead, I decided to just put it online, as it is more readily accessible and works better with all the links I've put in there. That's why there's absolutely nothing else on the blog - it was never really meant to be public! I knocked it out one evening and I didn't even send it out to anyone, so I was *very* surpirsed to wake up the next morning with a bunch of comments and ping-backs, and to find that it was being discussed here!

It seems that Finch must've discovered it first from a trackback to his blog, and then he put up the link on the Facebook group. I've got no problem at all with it being made public, however. I'm grateful for the positive feedback in fact. I'd like to mention that much of the inspiration came from information that I've come across on this very thread, so thanks guys!

Anyway, I'm considering writing a follow-up, because some of the affiliates that I've spoken to over the past few days have come back with counter-arguments about how the business model is different to how I have explained it. No surprises there, really, but I think I might be able to give the same treatment to any objections they have raised.

The overall purpose is to *help*. These are my friends and associates, and I don't wish to embarrass them or make them feel foolish. The whole idea was that once I had become certain in my conclusion about the true nature of Banners Broker, I would be remiss not to communicate this to them. Then, it is up to them to decide how they wish to proceed. I hope others can use it for the same purpose.

Regards,
    Michael

2. Likes 12 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown_S View Post
    haha.. oh god. You'll notice he also uploaded a Robert Kiyosaki video a couple of months back. Ask just about any of these hardcore suckers who jump from scam to scam if Rich Dad, Poor Dad is one of their favourite books, and they'll answer yes.

It shows that just about anyone can be susceptible to the scam bug, even people you'd imagine would know better. In fact, within the past few years some of the biggest MLM scammers out there have put much of their "earnings" towards Scientology... in search of Xenu no doubt. It's funny seeing scammers being sucked in by an even bigger scam. But anyway, that's a separate topic.
    from diver to nose diver! How stupid are they making this man look, how stupid is he making himself look?

Post Thanks / Like

Ummn,

forgive me, but I seem to be missing the point here.

The guy is a "diver" for goodness' sake.

He jumps off things into water.

He's not an investment advisor or an accountant or even a business guru.

Why would anyone be impressed whether Mr Waterfield does or doesn't believe Banners Broker is a HYIP ponzi fraud ??
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

5. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Ummn,

Why would anyone be impressed whether Mr Waterfield does or doesn't believe Banners Broker is a HYIP ponzi fraud ??
    Well, logically, because he dove right in. Can't believe you missed that one. lol

7. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Might be interesting if Pete figured it out and did a visible U-turn, or double pike

9. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I've been looking at BB's official Facebook page.

Quite a few grumbles about slow panels and/or not getting paid.

But most notable of all (I think) is the fairly heavy promotion of Bank on Traffic, including the line that it is "100% passive", although from a quick reading of one of the posts it looks very similar to me, with packages etc. I didn't want to wade through all the rubbish the posters were spouting, so I've only had a quick look, but that is what I have picked up.

How long will it be before the BB faithful are tempted away to BOT and the whole miserable things starts up again? Who is behind BOT anyway, isn't it someone who was in BB originally? Certainly someone appeared on Finch's site before Christmas trying to promote it, and boasting that he was attracting enquiries even though it was in the testing stage still. It does cross my mind to wonder if this is just a follow up to BB? BB by any other name perhaps? It's worth asking the question I think.

If it were me, I'd be very wary of joining anything else, but I gather some peoplke are not like that. Some came out of Zeek into BB, and now, possibly, they will go to BOT. Gluttons for punishment in my opinion.

And what's worse is that there will always be someone there to exploit people's ignorance and hopefulness.
    Last edited by Della Cate; 03-04-2013 at 12:57 PM. Reason: adding a bit!

11. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi All,

I've been reading this thread with interest for a while, also Finch's blog and others. I'm not a BB affiliate and never have been. Spotted it was a ponzi when someone tried to recruit me. I've maintained an interest out of curiosity waiting for it go bang.

I came across a profile today, thought you might be interested. A guy from the UK - still pushing BB for all it's worth. He apparently went out to Canada to take a look at their 'offices'. Plenty of photos with The Pointer and has a picture of himself with their leader as his header image:

At least someone challenged him on his post today, but it looks like someone from his downline jumped in...

http://www.facebook.com/MBR166S

13. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by caecilius View Post
    ... I'm considering writing a follow-up, because some of the affiliates that I've spoken to over the past few days have come back with counter-arguments about how the business model is different to how I have explained it.
    Hi Michael

You may consider posing the question "Why do BB have affiliates?"

As I see it, affiliates only cost BB money, because BB offer to pay them out much more than the affiliates put in. The original claim was to “double your money”.

When BB started, maybe they needed affiliate money for working capital. But according to BB, the company passed the multi-million dollar turnover stage almost 2 years ago. If they didn’t have enough money by then, they could easily have attracted venture capital far more cheaply than doubling the money of multi-thousand affiliates. And with a fraction of the admin costs.

Affiliates do no “work”, they just make a few mouse-clicks. Affiliates bring in no business. In short, affiliates are useless to the company. So why is BB so keen to bring in more and more affiliates, which only cost BB money, but add nothing to the company?

15. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Just_Passing View Post
    Hi All,

I've been reading this thread with interest for a while, also Finch's blog and others. I'm not a BB affiliate and never have been. Spotted it was a ponzi when someone tried to recruit me. I've maintained an interest out of curiosity waiting for it go bang.

I came across a profile today, thought you might be interested. A guy from the UK - still pushing BB for all it's worth. He apparently went out to Canada to take a look at their 'offices'. Plenty of photos with The Pointer and has a picture of himself with their leader as his header image:

At least someone challenged him on his post today, but it looks like someone from his downline jumped in...

...actually the guy jumping in looks to be an even bigger scammer: http://www.facebook.com/jamesking76

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Alkibone View Post
    Hi Michael

You may consider posing the question "Why do BB have affiliates?"
    Yes, you bring up a major argument against the legitimacy of their business model. I did touch upon this in my original post, as does Finch in one of his, where he makes the point that if you need capital to start your business, you go to either a bank or a professional investment company; not hundreds of thousands of random individuals. Of course, we all know the real answer to that question.
    There are so many holes in the story, it's hard to know where to start. I'm going to focus on the explanation by Terry Stern, because this is his attempt to counter the main criticisms of Banners Broker, and also because it has been cited to me by an affiliate that I know personally.
    I'm reading through it now, and getting a bit of a headache as I go. Reading it gives me a similar feeling to the one I get when I have a weird dream, where I *know* I'm not stupid, but I can't seem to comprehend what's going on around me. Or maybe this is what it would feel like to read a technical manual whilst drunk or on drugs.

Michael

18. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

There are currently 90 users browsing this thread. (9 members and 81 guests)
    A warm welcome to all the guests reading here at RS.....Please feel free to make a user name and join the discussion...
    If you were a victim here please feel free to tell us your story
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

20. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Apparently the new Manchester Stellar Point address

Furness house, Furness way, Salford quays, manchester

22. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi All,

Post Thanks / Like

Hiya you wonderful folk!

I have been reading your forum for a few months after my brother tried to get me involved in BB. after him showing me he could soon be raking loadsa money in, a little light dusting around the internet (cant say digging as its so obvious!) found it is a scam!

I thank you lovely people for putting so much into the forums, I have also reported a coupla the FB BB pages, hope that does something!

I very much enjoy when an 'affiliate' pops up to defend BB then after a few questions leaves!

this is my first introduction to Ponzi schemes etc, very surprised my Brother is about 8 months in, he went to "Manchester!" sadly he has updated on FB positively , I think he will be giving his signature, sad for an intelligent guy with a degree in Psychology! just wanna say keep up the work, always happy to help!!

25. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hendyphilhendy View Post
    Apparently the new Manchester Stellar Point address

Furness house, Furness way, Salford quays, manchester
    It is a large building that houses allot of different companies , the real companies that run from furness house use the full address which includes the floor number , and companies that just use it as a mail drop or hire rooms by the hour dont list the floor number.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by caecilius View Post
    Hello everyone.

I've been reading this thread with much interest for quite some time now. As an introduction, I am the author of a blog post that has been referenced quite a few times on here over the last few days: Regarding Banners Broker | A blog.

I actually wrote that blog article for the benefit a few personal associates who have gotten themselves involved with Banners Broker. Originally I was just going to write an email or maybe a .doc file and send it out to them. Instead, I decided to just put it online, as it is more readily accessible and works better with all the links I've put in there. That's why there's absolutely nothing else on the blog - it was never really meant to be public! I knocked it out one evening and I didn't even send it out to anyone, so I was *very* surpirsed to wake up the next morning with a bunch of comments and ping-backs, and to find that it was being discussed here!

It seems that Finch must've discovered it first from a trackback to his blog, and then he put up the link on the Facebook group. I've got no problem at all with it being made public, however. I'm grateful for the positive feedback in fact. I'd like to mention that much of the inspiration came from information that I've come across on this very thread, so thanks guys!

Anyway, I'm considering writing a follow-up, because some of the affiliates that I've spoken to over the past few days have come back with counter-arguments about how the business model is different to how I have explained it. No surprises there, really, but I think I might be able to give the same treatment to any objections they have raised.

The overall purpose is to *help*. These are my friends and associates, and I don't wish to embarrass them or make them feel foolish. The whole idea was that once I had become certain in my conclusion about the true nature of Banners Broker, I would be remiss not to communicate this to them. Then, it is up to them to decide how they wish to proceed. I hope others can use it for the same purpose.

Regards,
    Michael
    Michael: Welcome to RS and look forward to keeping us informed with how the affiliates respond to your blog as you respond to their comments. It is always great to have multiple sites exposing BB for the Ponzi it is. Also thanks for your taking the time to educate the people visiting your blog.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BBgotmybrother! View Post
    Hiya you wonderful folk!

I have been reading your forum for a few months after my brother tried to get me involved in BB. after him showing me he could soon be raking loadsa money in, a little light dusting around the internet (cant say digging as its so obvious!) found it is a scam!

I thank you lovely people for putting so much into the forums, I have also reported a coupla the FB BB pages, hope that does something!

I very much enjoy when an 'affiliate' pops up to defend BB then after a few questions leaves!

this is my first introduction to Ponzi schemes etc, very surprised my Brother is about 8 months in, he went to "Manchester!" sadly he has updated on FB positively , I think he will be giving his signature, sad for an intelligent guy with a degree in Psychology! just wanna say keep up the work, always happy to help!!
    BBgotmybrother: Welcome to RS, and hopefully you can encourage your brother to come and discuss BB with us. Also thanks for your kind words. We look forward to your continued presence and posts.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Ummn,

To be fair, he's probably more credible than McCarthy's Irish "celebrity", who I believe handles his own account...

Post Thanks / Like

Interesting link on his page to description of the tour of Carlow Ct

On a snowy day in January 2013, I accompanied a 12-person entourage of affiliates on a tour through the recently beefed up service lines for Banners Broker International.

The location: Whitby Ontario, a small city just east of Toronto, Canada.

Banners Broker is an international company and is registered offshore on the Isle of Mann. Just next to the Isle of Man, then?

Its representative in Canada and other countries of the world is a new company called Stellar Point Inc.

This company was formed in place of Banners Broker Canada Ltd in late 2012 to accommodate the rapid expansion of Banners Broker International and to ensure legal soundness and longevity. This newly acquired office facility is its new home. (Translation: our lie about it being an independent company was busted by the RS team)

Just as other large multinational corporations have separately registered companies that represent them and handle their legal obligations in other jurisdictions, so does Banners Broker. (Translation: we're trying to distance ourselves from BB itself by claiming to be "independent")

Stellar Point is that entity.

Rajiv Dixit is its CEO.

Chris Smith is the CEO and sole owner of Banners Broker International.

So, when you say "Banners Broker," you are also talking about Stellar Point Inc. (Translation: because there only is the one company, call it what you like)

But that's not all Stellar Point does. They have other clients as you can see on the banner in the office photo atop the page. (Translation: none of these companies actually exist, but Raj registered some cheap websites)

We were toured through the facility that houses all of the Banners Broker service and technical support lines by none other than David Hooker, their new head of Business Development. (Translation:he was the only one there)

As we entered, the building was clearly a work-in-progress, with renovations evident in unfinished concrete floors and walls, but it was business as usual – the place was buzzing with production. (Translation: someone had filled a warehouse with rented cubicles and computers with no power supply)

The hum of activity was produced by one of the 3 shifts that cover 24 hours of every day but Saturday, handling tech support calls, ID and proof of address submissions, with cooks in the staff dining room preparing lunch for the crew on duty. (Translation: unfortunately all the staff are vampires, so didn't show up in any photos)

A training session was ongoing in the main room, conducted by Stellar Point's corporate trainer - with about 10 staff in front of a large wall mounted screen. (Translation: we sat through a sales pitch from SP's lay preacher, there may have been staff present, but they too appear to have been extras from Twilight)

The first leg of our tour was staged in the building’s first completed space – the recently finished staff dining/lounge area. (Translation: the only things wired into the mains in the whole place are a microwave and a kettle)

Our host pointed out the large flat screen HD monitors on the wall – loaded with Netflix for staff entertainment on breaks or meal times. (Translation: Raj's girlfriend wants her tv back)

Also, sophisticated monitored security systems were in place and operating - a must for a 24 hour staff. (Translation: we need to know when the police are coming)

The nicely finished staff dining area was an indication of what the place would look like when it was all done – modern, tasteful and functional.

Hooker then launched into his briefing.

He dove straight into deep water, noting well the earlier slows on service lines to affiliates and how affiliates don’t care about BB’s issues internally – you just want fast service.

He did mention the causes behind slows, but didn’t justify them by blaming them on the phone company or gremlins…

He noted that every problem that Banners Broker has had has been “caused by ourselves, by the terms we use.” (Translation: the affiliates are to blame)

Now, what did he mean by that? (Translation: I'll say it again, the affiliates are to blame)

Well, BB is not an advertising company – they have nothing to do with advertisers per se. Hooker with his arms waving blurted, “We rent ad space!” (Translation: we have to keep changing the description because not everyone is as gullible as our affiliates)

This fundamental error in terminology has led to trouble – as nowhere has anyone been able to find Banners Broker as an advertising company, because they ain’t. (Translation: it's a ponzi)

So, in the early days, it was hard to find any information on Banners' Broker's business model... and anyone looking in the online advertising industry couldn't find them! (Translation: it's a ponzi) The few pioneers running this booming operation didn't supply even the membership with adequate data to fully understand what the company did! (Translation: it's a ponzi)

And where there is no data, people will invent it. (Translation: we know, it's what "we" do)

So, in the cynical eyes of blogosphere pundits, Banners Broker became the most elaborate scheme in history... (Translation: anyone with half a brain could see it's a ponzi)

This felony was then compounded by affiliate miscues. (Translation: told you it was your fault, not ours)

Banners Broker is not registered in the United States, which means that affiliates cannot advertise in the US or hold public meetings. Private meetings fine, but no ads and no public meetings. (Translation: 60 years of not being able to bend and pick up the soap doesn't appeal to Raj)

One smarter-than-the-rules affiliate did just that – ran ads in newspapers, and caused endless trouble. (Translation: those pesky affiliates are at it again)

The trouble caused as a result is that the US Securities and Exchange Commission asked its Canadian counterpart to look into Banners Broker. (Translation: we're screwed)

David noted that we should know about this as it would soon be plastered across the blogosphere,(Translation: we're screwed, but we'll blame the bloggers this time) so we needed to have the truth.

Now, mind you, this has got to be a pain the proverbial ass, but David didn’t tell us this because we asked for it – he was straightforward in relating this story – and that BB’s legal team was all over it. (Translation: we posted a nasty message on their Facebook page )

They are showing the agency exactly how BB makes money and is a legitimate business – albeit, a unique one. (Translation: we're screwed)

Banners Broker clearly has nothing to hide. (Translation: we're screwed)
    The point David made was that BB is not an advertising company – BB is an on-line ad space rental broker. Simply. (Translation: it's a ponzi)

So, anyone looking won’t find BB working with advertisers placing ads. They will be hard pressed to find BB at all because they fit between the front line broker (who deals with the advertisers and website owners) and BB's own affiliates. (Translation: even I don't believe this crap, and I've written it)

There's no other company that is in this particular niche... (Translation: everyone else is in jail)

One has to be really deep inside the industry to see this. (Translation: no-one understands the business except the bunch of failed used car salesmen and double glazing scammers that promote BB)

So, the issue is this: Do legitimate companies ever have legal issues? Yes, they do; let’s take Amway – not close to a scam - but a successful decades old business. (Translation: we're screwed)

Have they ever had legal issues? Yep, they have. Ever get shut down? Yep, in England… (Translation: we're screwed)

Are they still there doing business as usual? Yep and bigger than ever. (Translation: we're screwed)

Clearly there's a need for their product and their model works. (Translation: eventually someone will point out we have no product)

Other such companies, conducting business in countries across the world, have also had such issues. Some Multi-level marketing companies won’t do business in some countries due to legal quirks. (Translation: quirks like what they're doing being illegal)

Mexico for example – not saying Mexico doesn’t host MLM companies - they do, but at least one very legitimate MLM won’t do business in Mexico for reason’s legal. (Translation: have you ever seen the inside of a Mexican jail?)

Note, Banners Broker, though not multi-level marketing, does have a referral aspect that bears similarity. (Translation: that quacking sound is a duck)

The tendency in the sensational world of the Internet, is to consider the charged guilty before being tried. Hence if the Internet is where you get your news from, Banners Broker is already pronounced guilty by authors that have not chosen their facts properly. (Translation: and here you are reading an article on the internet...)

The first missed fact is that Banners Broker pays its affiliates from advertising space rental revenue, which no one else does, which is a novel idea… (Translation: we're in need more recruits, or we're screwed)

Possibly because some just don’t do their homework fully or because they are really just trying to make money pounding a keyword, we have a bit of a kangaroo court online. (Translation: we're screwed)

The good point is when the legitimacy of the model is recognized – the dust will settle and Banners Broker will continue to grow. (Translation: we're screwed)

That’s my prediction. (Translation: we're screwed)

And let me not forget – the tour continued... Stellar Point's Tech Support team was there, computers monitors ablaze, on line with affiliates handling bugs. (Translation: no bugger was there and nothing was plugged in)

The ID approval line was quietly reviewing submissions - and all seemed normal - except there were still wires being pulled through the ceiling indicating that there are still things to finish and perfect. (Translation: are you buying this crap?)

And last but not least, David ushered his executive assistant to the conference table and had her answer all manner of technical accounts questions. (Translation: it was Grant D'eall in a wig)

She gracefully fielded queries with her laptop open, deftly adjusting accounts right there for any affiliate present that had any bugs. (Translation: "she" had the only functioning computer in the place)

So, what’s my overall impression of the Stellar Point trip?

Banners Broker with Stellar Point is coming to grips with its growth and its position in the world as a new business model that is a bit too good for some to fathom.(Translation: it's a ponzi) That’s a large challenge – it’s just a matter of continuing to provide a needed product to its affiliates (Translation: our affiliates are our only customers) and lots of fertile ad space for the advertisers that Banners Broker never really sees... (Translation: because they don't exist)

While battling the ignorance that always accompanies something new. (Translation: people pointing out that this is a ponzi is beginning to hurt)

That said, the game of business goes on and may the producer of a valuable final product continue to win. (Translation: we have no product) Stellar Point is a strategic addition to the Banners Broker team. (Translation: the lease runs out on the furniture on Friday)

31. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

A little birdie whispered in my ear that, not only are there payment delays, but that selective payments are now happening as well.

Tick, tock, tick, tock.
    Last edited by littleroundman; 03-16-2013 at 12:51 AM.

33. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
    Interesting link on his page to description of the tour of Carlow Ct
    Nice translation going on there Theseus!

I swear when this particular scam falls over, there'll be a good comedy movie script in all this... maybe entitled "Weekend at Banners"?
    Q & A with Terry Stern - Q&A with Terry Stern
    Banners Broker busted in India - Investment firm accused of duping investors
    Spread it on Facebook - Banners Broker Ponzi Scam

Post Thanks / Like

Hi all I have been reading this with interest after a friend and most of hos family ha've got involved in this scam and also talk fusion which seems to be a more obvious ponzi than bb at the outset. I want to thank you for your all your research on bb. He invited me rround to try and explain this business and could see straight away what it was. I kept asking why do they need affiliates if they are such a big company. The drivel that came out of his mouth was a shock esp as he is a straight a star student. Another member of his family who is involved in this scam is a teacher of marketing (sigh). I now have a lot more knowledge to try and help him and thanks to you guys. I'm really worried especially as he said at the beginning that he wasn't going to recruit anyone and I see from his Facebook page this is exactly now what he is doing. Really wish I could help him before he gets sucked into to a cycle of ponzi schemes. I really hope bb comes crashing down so he and everyone else wakes up tp this scam. I think the person who got him involved in this was a Roland millward. Anyone know about him? Seems to be promoting talk fusion as well. Thanks again guys.

36. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ummn,

He had his funding withdrawn and he seemed desperate on a tv interview i saw a while back. Ideal BB prospect. Good luck mate- shame this scam is going to destroy your career. As a celeb he might make some cash selling his "how i got scammed" story though.

38. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamstealer View Post
    He had his funding withdrawn and he seemed desperate on a tv interview i saw a while back. Ideal BB prospect. Good luck mate- shame this scam is going to destroy your career. As a celeb he might make some cash selling his "how i got scammed" story though.
    Hopefully with a special mention for Mark Stokes.

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wakeupandsmelltheroses View Post
    Hi all I have been reading this with interest after a friend and most of hos family ha've got involved in this scam and also talk fusion which seems to be a more obvious ponzi than bb at the outset. I want to thank you for your all your research on bb. He invited me rround to try and explain this business and could see straight away what it was. I kept asking why do they need affiliates if they are such a big company. The drivel that came out of his mouth was a shock esp as he is a straight a star student. Another member of his family who is involved in this scam is a teacher of marketing (sigh). I now have a lot more knowledge to try and help him and thanks to you guys. I'm really worried especially as he said at the beginning that he wasn't going to recruit anyone and I see from his Facebook page this is exactly now what he is doing. Really wish I could help him before he gets sucked into to a cycle of ponzi schemes. I really hope bb comes crashing down so he and everyone else wakes up tp this scam. I think the person who got him involved in this was a Roland millward. Anyone know about him? Seems to be promoting talk fusion as well. Thanks again guys.

If I remember rightly I think Millward has posted here in the past. It was a while back when his name was mentioned. Do a search on this thread for his name. He also posts on TalkingBB/Adverts Galore.

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!