Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 1209

Thread: lutarians very own "Cash gifting is cool" thread

Post Thanks / Like

Re: lutarians very own "Cash gifting is cool" thread

Nope. You guys were hiding way before "lutarian" came here.

You really think you are going to know if the site launched is from "lutarian"? LOL!! We know of more groups that plan on doing the same thing. LOL! You guys really have no clue.

Aw. So you guys are afraid to post your information. How interesting. I wonder what you don't want people to find ? All of you are gutless except two.

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Or, we could be doing it simply because it drives the lutarians of the world stark staring bonkers and makes them look like obsessive compulsive fools so that if and when he/they ever get around to launching their website people will already have him/them pegged as absolute nutters who don't even appreciate basic rules of 'net security.

With the 'net filled with lutarian type nutters, who could blame anyone for using a screen name ??

A security precaution, the need for which lutarian keeps reinforcing with each and every nutterpost

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lutarian
    You really think you are going to know if the site launched is from "lutarian"? LOL!! We know of more groups that plan on doing the same thing. LOL! You guys really have no clue.
    How many times does lutarian have to be told ??

We WANT program owners and cash gifters to put up sites.

We WANT lutarian to put up his/their "evidence"

All of you are gutless except two.
    "Gutless" as an online insult ???

Golly gee whiz, the last time I heard "gutless" as an insult was back in grade 2 or 3 from memory.

Do you really expect anyone to react to being called "gutless" by an internet troll ???

Maybe down in Tennessee them's fightin' words, but, on the internet in our own forum, they're a waste of electrons.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

That is the most ownage I have ever seen. Good job littleroundman!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice try. (you know what I am talking about)

Did not try to get you to react and I was stating a fact. Gutless as in afraid to post you information. Such a child you are.

How many times does lutarian have to be told ??

We WANT program owners and cash gifters to put up sites.

We WANT lutarian to put up his/their "evidence"

"Gutless" as an online insult ???

Golly gee whiz, the last time I heard "gutless" as an insult was back in grade 2 or 3 from memory.

Do you really expect anyone to react to being called "gutless" by an internet troll ???

Maybe down in Tennessee them's fightin' words, but, on the internet in our own forum, they're a waste of electrons.

Post Thanks / Like

You have no clue what ownage is you disgusting piece of filth.

EVERYONE that we showed your post to about touching little boys was disgusted and before you try and say they were scammers let me tell you their jobs. Construction workers, painters, two police officers and a couple of local business owners. They were over for our poker night and they were shown your post. They also stated that if they ran a forum and someone made a post as you did...that person would be banned from the forum. Shows how this forum as no scruples whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by jake_bosworth View Post
    That is the most ownage I have ever seen. Good job littleroundman!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lutarian View Post
    Nope. You guys were hiding way before "lutarian" came here.

Aw. So you guys are afraid to post your information. How interesting. I wonder what you don't want people to find ? All of you are gutless except two.
    Street Korner Ken here....Speaking on behalf of Kloset Ken and the boys......It was YOU that hid us in the closet, Toots. As far as our information goes, YOU threw away our receipts after you purchased us. YOUR the one that should be worried,when the authorities find us and the world discovers the unspeakable abuse we've been put through. It's not our fault we're gutless, you've pounded our guts out from behind for years.

Post Thanks / Like

LOL!! Interesting that during my last two replies my killer fire wall and virus protection blocks a malicious code from this site. Don't worry you scammers, you can't get through and even if you did you would get not a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by pantherdadX2 View Post
    Street Korner Ken here....Speaking on behalf of Kloset Ken and the boys......It was YOU that hid us in the closet, Toots. As far as our information goes, YOU threw away our receipts after you purchased us. YOUR the one that should be worried,when the authorities find us and the world discovers the unspeakable abuse we've been put through. It's not our fault we're gutless, you've pounded our guts out from behind for years.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Construction workers, painters, two police officers and a couple of local business owners.
    Was it Village People dress ups night?
    Q & A with Terry Stern - Q&A with Terry Stern
    Banners Broker busted in India - Investment firm accused of duping investors
    Spread it on Facebook - Banners Broker Ponzi Scam

9. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

They also stated that if they ran a forum
    Which they don't,

but, carry on anyway, we're all riveted to the screen wondering why the hell we should be in the least interested in what a group of anonymous lutarians would or would not do.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

EVERYONE that we showed your post to about touching little boys was disgusted and before you try and say they were scammers let me tell you their jobs. Construction workers, painters, two police officers and a couple of local business owners. They were over for our poker night and they were shown your post. They also stated that if they ran a forum and someone made a post as you did...that person would be banned from the forum. Shows how this forum as no scruples whatsoever.
    This forum has plenty of scruples, lutes, it's this thread that doesn't. Reason being it's in the off topic section under Ranting, Raving, and other Riiculous Diatribes. In other words, it's where Realscam.com dumps their trash. In this case, it's you, Dippity and the 6 Do's (lutes, toots,glutes, fruits, reboots, and well-worn p--p chutes

Post Thanks / Like

LOL!! Interesting that during my last two replies my killer fire wall and virus protection blocks a malicious code from this site.
    Bulldust.

Screen shots or it didn't happen.

13. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

"sigh"

I suppose I'd better put some time aside to start collating some of lutarians' quotable quotes into one thread.

What would you prefer for a thread title, lutey ??

I was thinking something along the lines of: "would YOU believe anything these guys said"

Or, how about "Find the hidden credibility"

I've got it, "lutarian - Believe it, or not"

15. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

"sigh"

I suppose I'd better put some time aside to start collating some of lutarians' quotable quotes into one thread.

I was thinking something along the lines of: "would YOU believe anything these guys said"

Maybe at the same time you could change the title of this thread??.....
    Something along the lines of "Cash Gifting Scammer Gets Owned" would do just fine IMO.....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, so you let your friends know how big of a loser you are? Awww, are you mad? Are you going to cry? Here I'll send you some tissues. :(

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"sigh"

You could start with the quote that contained this..... (my "killer" firewall and virus protection). The last person I heard utter that phrase was rushing off the disco dance floor on their way to snort a line and comb their hair after hearing the newest tune from KC and the Sunshine Band.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Where be dat circus mousey? And to think I was just getting ready to post all my information.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool

Cash gifting, ponzi schemes, pyramid schemes, etc. OMG....so bad....compared to what? Jay walking which is ILLEGAL? Forget the poor abused children, mothers and such? Forget our pathetic education system (USA)? Forget the drugs that ruin lives? Forget the politicians that ruin tons of lives daily? Forget about all of that?
    It's like asking why some people like to play solitaire and others like to play poker. Posting on special interest forums is a matter of, well, interest. People here for whatever reasons, most likely a different one for each poster, are interested in online scams. So that's what they post about, online scams.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Where be dat circus mousey? And to think I was just getting ready to post all my information.
    He's down at the library, taking notes from "Websites for Dummies" so he can get cracking.
    Q & A with Terry Stern - Q&A with Terry Stern
    Banners Broker busted in India - Investment firm accused of duping investors
    Spread it on Facebook - Banners Broker Ponzi Scam

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hypanor View Post
    He's down at the library, taking notes from "Websites for Dummies" so he can get cracking.
    IM(very)HO, it's more likely the "lutarian" who can write is making notes, while the "lutarian" who can read without moving his/her lips is reading "Websites for Dummies" out loud to him/her.

Post Thanks / Like

Sure you were. Impress me and post it or simply pm me.

Post Thanks / Like

"Jake Bosworth" = liar and pervert

Quote Originally Posted by jake_bosworth View Post
    Oh, so you let your friends know how big of a loser you are? Awww, are you mad? Are you going to cry? Here I'll send you some tissues. :(

Post Thanks / Like

"lutarians opinion" =worthless

Post Thanks / Like

You are worthless.

"lutarians opinion" =worthless

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Sure you were. Impress me and post it or simply pm me.
    Here's my e-mail at work.....

sgt.hansgeorgschultz@stalag13mail.com

All incoming mail is screened due to the sensitive nature of my work. If your nice to the guy who screens it, he'll make sure I get it pronto. His name is Wilhelm Klink.

Post Thanks / Like

You are worthless.
    Unlike lutarians "opinion" I am worth something.

What is your body worth?

According to a recent article in Wired magazine, a body could be worth up to $45 million — Calculated by selling the bone marrow, DNA, lungs, kidneys, heart … as components.
    What about the value of a body based around just the chemical elements that make up a corpse?
    Let’s assume we possess a Superb Person Atomizing Machine (SPAM for short); a Sweeney Todd like device that can reduce a body to its elemental components. We throw a body in the top, press a red button, and out of the far end comes a pile of its elemental constituents. What would come out? (Remember, we’re talking about reducing our body to its elemental components, not compounds, so whilst a body might be 61% water, we’re not looking to get H2O out of the far end, we’re looking to split this into Hydrogen and Oxygen.)
    A quick search of Wikipedia gives us the percentage of elements that make up the human body. These are shown in the table below.
    Element Percentage
    O Oxygen 65
    C Carbon 18
    H Hydrogen 10.2
    N Nitrogen 3.1
    Ca Calcium 1.6
    P Phosphorus 1.2
    K Potassium 0.25
    S Sulfur 0.25
    Na Sodium 0.15
    Cl Chlorine 0.15
    Mg Magnesium 0.05
    Fe Iron 6.00E-03
    F Fluorine 3.70E-03
    Zn Zinc 3.20E-03
    Si Silicon 2.00E-03
    Rb Rubidium 4.60E-04
    Sr Strontium 4.60E-04
    Br Bromine 2.90E-04
    Pb Lead 1.70E-04
    Cu Copper 1.00E-04
    Al Aluminium 8.70E-05
    Cd Cadmium 7.20E-05
    Ce Cerium 5.00E-05
    Ba Barium 3.10E-05
    Sn Tin 2.40E-05
    I Iodine 1.60E-05
    Ti Titanium 1.30E-05
    B Boron 6.90E-05
    Se Selenium 1.90E-05
    Ni Nickel 1.40E-05
    Cr Chromium 2.40E-06
    Mn Manganese 1.70E-05
    As Arsenic 2.60E-05
    Li Lithium 3.10E-06
    Hg Mercury 1.90E-05
    Cs Caesium 2.10E-06
    Mo Molybdenum 1.30E-05
    Ge Germanium 1.30E-05
    Co Cobalt 2.10E-06
    Sb Antimony 1.10E-05
    Ag Silver 1.00E-06
    Nb Niobium 1.60E-04
    Zr Zirconium 6.00E-04
    La Lanthanum 2.00E-04
    Te Tellurium 1.20E-05
    Ga Gallium 1.20E-05
    Y Yttrium 1.20E-05
    Bi Bismuth 1.20E-05
    Tl Thallium 1.40E-05
    In Indium 1.40E-05
    Au Gold 1.40E-05
    Sc Scandium 1.40E-05
    Ta Tantalum 1.40E-05
    V Vanadium 2.60E-05
    Th Thorium 2.00E-07
    U Uranium 1.30E-07
    Sm Samarium 5.00E-09
    W Tungsten 5.00E-09
    Be Beryllium 5.00E-09
    Ra Radium 1.00E-17
    The first column shows the chemical symbol and the second column the element name. The percentage column gives the percentage of a typical body that this element represents (by mass).
    By mass, human cells consist of 65–90% water and also a significant portion of the body is composed of Carbon-containing organic molecules. Oxygen therefore contributes a majority of a human body's mass, followed by Carbon. (Because of its low atomic weight, even though 63% of the atoms in a body are Hydrogren, this equates to just 10% of the mass of a body).
    99% of the mass of the human body is made up of the six elements: Oxygen, Carbon, Hydrogen, Nitrogen, Calcium, and Phosphorus.
    Value

I’m going to base my calculation of the body value using the mass of its constituent elements (most retailers buy and sell things by weight, not the number of moles). I’m also going to use Metric numbers because, well, it’s pretty much the standard for the entire globe, and I like standards. With the exception of the USA, pretty much every other place in the World has gone metric. Need a diagram to explain? The map below shows all the countries that do not use the metric system. America, it’s time to change.
    For my calculations, I assumed our victim has a mass of 80Kg (that’s approx 176lbs for any metric challenged people still reading and not offended by my comment above). I chose this figured based on average figures I could find on the web. If you’re lighter or heavier than this, and want to calculate your own “net worth” (though maybe some people would classify this calculation as “gross”), then you can simply scale-up or down the final result proportional to your own mass.
    An estimate of the cost of chemical elements is, surprisingly, difficult to obtain. Some chemicals are sold in bulk and prices can be obtained by scaling these down. Other elements are more specialised and I could only find prices for laboratory grade supplies, and even these can come in a wide variety of purities with a correspondingly wide range of prices. (Even if I'm out by an order of magnitude on some of the more obscure elements, as you can see below, it would make very little difference to the overall calculation as the quantity of these elments in the body is so microscopic).
    The table below extends the previous table by adding two columns: A cost (per Kg) of obtaining the element in question, and a value column which is the product of the mass of that element in the body multiplied by the cost of that element.
    Element Percentage Mass [Kg] Cost/Kg Value
    O Oxygen 65 49.14 $0.20 $9.83
    C Carbon 18 18.29 $0.01 $0.18
    H Hydrogen 10.2 8.00 $0.20 $1.60
    N Nitrogen 3.1 2.06 $0.20 $0.41
    Ca Calcium 1.6 1.14 $0.10 $0.11
    P Phosphorus 1.2 0.89 $1.00 $0.89
    K Potassium 0.25 0.16 $650.00 $104.00
    S Sulfur 0.25 0.16 $0.10 $0.02
    Na Sodium 0.15 0.11 $250.00 $28.57
    Cl Chlorine 0.15 0.11 $1.00 $0.11
    Mg Magnesium 0.05 0.02 $3.00 $0.07
    Fe Iron 6.00E-03 4.80E-03 $0.20 $0.00
    F Fluorine 3.70E-03 2.97E-03 $2,000.00 $5.94
    Zn Zinc 3.20E-03 2.63E-03 $2.00 $0.01
    Si Silicon 2.00E-03 1.14E-03 $2.00 $0.00
    Rb Rubidium 4.60E-04 7.77E-04 $10,000.00 $7.77
    Sr Strontium 4.60E-04 3.66E-04 $1,000.00 $0.37
    Br Bromine 2.90E-04 2.97E-04 $50.00 $0.01
    Pb Lead 1.70E-04 1.37E-04 $0.40 $0.00
    Cu Copper 1.00E-04 8.23E-05 $7.00 $0.00
    Al Aluminium 8.70E-05 6.86E-05 $2.00 $0.00
    Cd Cadmium 7.20E-05 5.71E-05 $10.00 $0.00
    Ce Cerium 5.00E-05 4.57E-05 $50.00 $0.00
    Ba Barium 3.10E-05 2.51E-05 $60.00 $0.00
    Sn Tin 2.40E-05 2.29E-05 $20.00 $0.00
    I Iodine 1.60E-05 2.29E-05 $2.00 $0.00
    Ti Titanium 1.30E-05 2.29E-05 $8.00 $0.00
    B Boron 6.90E-05 2.06E-05 $6,000.00 $0.12
    Se Selenium 1.90E-05 1.71E-05 $53.00 $0.00
    Ni Nickel 1.40E-05 1.71E-05 $20.00 $0.00
    Cr Chromium 2.40E-06 1.60E-05 $20.00 $0.00
    Mn Manganese 1.70E-05 1.37E-05 $5.00 $0.00
    As Arsenic 2.60E-05 8.00E-06 $5.00 $0.00
    Li Lithium 3.10E-06 8.00E-06 $100.00 $0.00
    Hg Mercury 1.90E-05 6.86E-06 $40.00 $0.00
    Cs Caesium 2.10E-06 6.86E-06 $3,000.00 $0.02
    Mo Molybdenum 1.30E-05 5.71E-06 $300.00 $0.00
    Ge Germanium 1.30E-05 5.71E-06 $2,000.00 $0.01
    Co Cobalt 2.10E-06 3.43E-06 $200.00 $0.00
    Sb Antimony 1.10E-05 2.29E-06 $300.00 $0.00
    Ag Silver 1.00E-06 2.29E-06 $700.00 $0.00
    Nb Niobium 1.60E-04 1.71E-06 $180.00 $0.00
    Zr Zirconium 6.00E-04 1.14E-06 $600.00 $0.00
    La Lanthanum 2.00E-04 9.14E-07 $1,500.00 $0.00
    Te Tellurium 1.20E-05 8.00E-07 $240.00 $0.00
    Ga Gallium 1.20E-05 8.00E-07 $1,800.00 $0.00
    Y Yttrium 1.20E-05 6.86E-07 $2,000.00 $0.00
    Bi Bismuth 1.20E-05 5.71E-07 $400.00 $0.00
    Tl Thallium 1.40E-05 5.71E-07 $500.00 $0.00
    In Indium 1.40E-05 4.57E-07 $2,000.00 $0.00
    Au Gold 1.40E-05 2.29E-07 $40,000.00 $0.01
    Sc Scandium 1.40E-05 2.29E-07 $10,000.00 $0.00
    Ta Tantalum 1.40E-05 2.29E-07 $200.00 $0.00
    V Vanadium 2.60E-05 1.26E-07 $50.00 $0.00
    Th Thorium 2.00E-07 1.14E-07 $0.00
    U Uranium 1.30E-07 1.14E-07 $0.00
    Sm Samarium 5.00E-09 5.71E-08 $0.00
    W Tungsten 5.00E-09 2.29E-08 $0.00
    Be Beryllium 5.00E-09 4.11E-08 $0.00
    Ra Radium 1.00E-17 0.00E+00 $0.00
    The most abudant elements in the body are pretty cheap, so they contribute very little to the value of a body. Similarly, the valuable (expensive) elements, such as Gold occur in such trace quantities that their contribution to the overall sum is noise.
    The biggest contributors to the value of the body appear to be the Alkali MetalsLithium, Sodium, Potassium, Rubidium and Caesium. Potassium appears to be the single most 'valuable' element in the body because it lies at the sweet-spot of being both reasonable common and reasonably expensive. (Hydrogen also is classified as an Alkali Metal because of its lonely electron in the outside shell, and because of the high volume of the element in the body it also makes a non-negligable contribution to the value).
    [I suspect the high purchase cost of the Alkali elements is related to the fact of how much effort is needed to seperate them from the compounds they occur in, and not the rareness that they occur in the Earth, so it's not really fair to compare these costs to the costs against the magical SPAM machine which will perform the job without factoring this in, but hey, this is my blog – if you object, write your own!]
    The results – Just what is a body worth?

Summing up all the amounts in the Value column, we come to a grand total of just over $160.

29. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post