Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: gangstas, BB provocateurs, other trolls and Banners Broker defenders have their say

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

bannersbroker.com

usloft3147.serverloft.com

Banner Broker
    777 N. Rainbow Blvd.
    Suite 250
    Las Vegas, Nevada 89107
    United States
    Administrative Contact:
    Broker, Banner domainservice80@gmail.com
    777 N. Rainbow Blvd.
    Suite 250
    Las Vegas, Nevada 89107
    United States
    (661) 770-9988 Fax --

777 N. Rainbow Blvd.
    Suite 250
    Las Vegas, Nevada 89107
    United States
    (661) 770-9988 Fax -- (661) 770-9988

777 N. Rainbow Blvd.
    Suite 250
    Las Vegas, Nevada 89107
    United States

NS19.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
    NS20.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Google Page Rank : 2
    Alexa Traffic Rank : 560

Created: 15-Oct-10
    Updated: 13-Sep-12
    Expires: 15-Oct-17
    Source: whois.godaddy.com
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sixsigmamb View Post
    This is the info I am relying on:

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (Domain Names | The World's Largest Domain Name Registrar - GoDaddy.com)
    Domain Name: BANNERSBROKER.COM
    Created on: 15-Oct-10
    Expires on: 15-Oct-17
    Last Updated on: 13-Sep-12

Registrant:
    Banner Broker
    777 N. Rainbow Blvd.
    Suite 250
    Las Vegas, Nevada 89107
    United States

Administrative Contact:
    777 N. Rainbow Blvd.
    Suite 250
    Las Vegas, Nevada 89107
    United States

Technical Contact:
    777 N. Rainbow Blvd.
    Suite 250
    Las Vegas, Nevada 89107
    United States

Domain servers in listed order:
    NS19.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
    NS20.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

What's that got to do with anything? My point was nothing to do with the whois for the bb website.

The more you post the more I'm convinced you're just here to cause disruption, the way you tried on Finchsells.....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
    In that case you've either discovered time travel or were posting under another name, as Terry Stern's first appearance on Finchsells was on January 14, 2013 at 11:10 am,and your first post, as "Bill Lucas" January 21, 2013 at 2:45 pm......
    You have brought up a great point but omitted some very important ones:

1. The TS that was suppose to have showed up on 1-14 was supposedly been fired by C. Smith for saying to much. The one that came along on the 22nd made numerous statements that would indicate he was not the same guy. This lead to Finch demanding that he write him in private from his BB email. According to Finch, TS did so.

2. Review of the new posts by TS on the Finch Blog clearly will reveal that over 70% of his comments were directed at (@ Bill Lucas).

3. It does not take a rocket scientist to see by reviewing the posts over at the Finch blog from 1/21 that said the screen name 'Bill Lucas' created a ruckus that resulted in a guy claiming to be TS who had been silent for some time showing up on the 22nd, blazing away at the 'Bill Lucas' screen name.

4. Finally and unrelated, but I feel it needs to be said. The Finch site coincidently went quiet after the majority of the people who were posting there made posts that their BB cards had been credited up to 2,500 dollars. It is also important to consider that the majority of the posts were from affiliates moaning about delayed payments and were basically telling the world, I am going to tell on BB because I have not received my money.

Sir, if your going to fling mud please at least get your story straight.

Post Thanks / Like

What's that got to do with anything? My point was nothing to do with the whois for the bb website.

The more you post the more I'm convinced you're just here to cause disruption, the way you tried on Finchsells.....
    And my point was to back up where i got the idea that Bannerbroker is hosted by Godaddy. As for your other comments, I have heard nothing but your opinions and nothing factual to support it.

Post Thanks / Like

enough
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

6. Likes 9 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You have brought up a great point but omitted some very important ones:

1. The TS that was suppose to have showed up on 1-14 was supposedly been fired by C. Smith for saying to much. The one that came along on the 22nd made numerous statements that would indicate he was not the same guy. This lead to Finch demanding that he write him in private from his BB email. According to Finch, TS did so.

2. Review of the new posts by TS on the Finch Blog clearly will reveal that over 70% of his comments were directed at (@ Bill Lucas).

3. It does not take a rocket scientist to see by reviewing the posts over at the Finch blog from 1/21 that said the screen name 'Bill Lucas' created a ruckus that resulted in a guy claiming to be TS who had been silent for some time showing up on the 22nd, blazing away at the 'Bill Lucas' screen name.

4. Finally and unrelated, but I feel it needs to be said. The Finch site coincidently went quiet after the majority of the people who were posting there made posts that their BB cards had been credited up to 2,500 dollars. It is also important to consider that the majority of the posts were from affiliates moaning about delayed payments and were basically telling the world, I am going to tell on BB because I have not received my money.

Sir, if your going to fling mud please at least get your story straight.
    "Created a ruckus", that's a good description of what you did there and what you're doing here. Your main claim to fame seems to be the visit your associates allegedly made to Carlow Ct, care to share your "evidence" (some pics would be nice) to back it up?

As things stand your posting style bears all the hallmarks of a BB-shill in the best Roger Stockburger mould, making lots of grandiose claims but actually posting reams and reams of nothing.

Prove me wrong and post something, anything new that adds value to the conversation.

8. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

For anyone who claims that I am just trying to cause disruptions and have added nothing of value. Hours and hours of my typing away, resulted in a FACT, not an opinion, that a person claiming to be Terry Smith ended up proving that he at least could send emails from a Bannersbroker email address clearly his.

Anther said FACT that exists, is that said TS publicly conversed back and forth with affiliates who clearly stated they knew they were involved in the BB ponzi, the only legal and ethical response TS could of made at that point, 'i must insist that if your purposes to continue to be an affiliate of BB are of criminal intent, I must insist you terminate your affiliation with BB immediately', were never made. Conversations concerning these same affiliates over due withdraw requests being paid soon, by both the said affiliates and TS continued from their public declarations they were knowingly still affiliated with what they had no doubt was a ponzi scheme.

If the aforementioned facts that came to light as a results of my efforts cannot be considered 'adding value, than can you please inform me of what strict standards you are trying to hold me to? I understand that there are many people here who have contributed quite a bit more, but for a newbie I think I did pretty good. Also, why crucify someone who is at least doing something more than moaning and complaining for trying to make a difference, even if you don't agree with my methods? I am not asking for payment for what I have tried to do to help. If you feel that I am not doing it right, why not give me counsel instead of slinging mud at me, when it should be obvious that I am just trying to help.

Finally, unless I missed something, both this blog and the Finch Blog are public forums. I have read nothing from either of them that would indicate that there is some kind of limit to how many posts you can post.

Post Thanks / Like

"Created a ruckus", that's a good description of what you did there and what you're doing here. Your main claim to fame seems to be the visit your associates allegedly made to Carlow Ct, care to share your "evidence" (some pics would be nice) to back it up?

As things stand your posting style bears all the hallmarks of a BB-shill in the best Roger Stockburger mould, making lots of grandiose claims but actually posting reams and reams of nothing.

Prove me wrong and post something, anything new that adds value to the conversation.
    "Your main claim to fame seems to be the visit your associates allegedly made to Carlow Ct," ?????? How you wrongly came to the assumption that my main claim to fame has anything to do with the passing of that secondhand information, is beyond any logical and or factual reasoning that I can come up with. Anyone who has read my posts here and at the Finch blog, will know that if I am claiming any fame whatsoever, it is my continued statements that it was my ruckus that obviously brought out TS to positively identify that he was working at BB and that the same later resulted in his legally roasting his own posterior. Unfortunately, you are like many who have publicly criticized me. You read what you want, omit the rest, pass judgement than finish up with leaving no doubt of your own character, by flinging antagonistic and rude insults at someone else.

Post Thanks / Like

Sixsigmamb, it may be a public forum but you're SERIOUSLY PISSING PEOPLE OFF, me included, by posting reams of crap and cluttering up this forum. PLEASE LEAVE and DON'T COME BACK. Please.

12. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

In regards to my posting styles bearing the hallmarks of a BB-shill, I would like to state that my posting reams and reams of nothing as you call it, resulted in unethical responses from a person representing himself as a Director of Public relations for Stellar Point, leaving no doubt that at least one of their upper management possesses the professional skills and education of a guy who works in a brothel. Call me stupid, but I think that his comments made a strong case that BB does not have any real management in place. Definitely, not the class of management you would expect from a legitimate company claiming to produce revenues in the hundreds of millions.

In conclusion, if I got something out of it and the blog publisher did not see fit to boot me, who the he.. are you to complain about what another man sees fit to allow on his blog?

Post Thanks / Like

"Your main claim to fame seems to be the visit your associates allegedly made to Carlow Ct," ?????? How you wrongly came to the assumption that my main claim to fame has anything to do with the passing of that secondhand information, is beyond any logical and or factual reasoning that I can come up with. Anyone who has read my posts here and at the Finch blog, will know that if I am claiming any fame whatsoever, it is my continued statements that it was my ruckus that obviously brought out TS to positively identify that he was working at BB and that the same later resulted in his legally roasting his own posterior. Unfortunately, you are like many who have publicly criticized me. You read what you want, omit the rest, pass judgement than finish up with leaving no doubt of your own character, by flinging antagonistic and rude insults at someone else.
    Hmm, isn't that the self-same accusation that Terry Stern made?

Anyway, let's forget all about that, you said over on Finchsells

Screen shot 2013-01-26 at 16.43.13.jpg

I couldn't find the proof posted there though, any chance you could upload it here? That would add positively to the thread.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Alkibone View Post
    Sixsigmamb, it may be a public forum but you're SERIOUSLY PISSING PEOPLE OFF, me included, by posting reams of crap and cluttering up this forum. PLEASE LEAVE and DON'T COME BACK. Please.
    That is not your choice and on a personal note, why not keep using the original screen name you started hurling insults at me with instead of one of your many others? Additionally, if you are so narrow minded that what someone you do not even know, who is not slinging insults at you directly, pisses you off because you don't agree with what they post, I would highly suggest you find some good psychiatric counseling; at the least, grow up!

Post Thanks / Like

I don't get it. What's so special about this run-of-the-mill piece of sh!t program that it has more posts on the obscure consumer advocate site than on a HYIP forum?

Post Thanks / Like

sixsig, lets show you up for the liar you are.

On January 22, 2013 at 2:30 pm, you stated the following

"THE IDIOTS CLAIMING TO BE BANNERSBROKER OFFICERS / EMPLOYEES ARE LYING THROUGH THEIR TEETH. I AM SORRY I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT, I CAN ONLY TELL YOU THAT I KNOW IT FOR A FACT THAT CHRIS AND TERRY ARE USING THE SAME COMPUTER OUT OF THE SAME HOUSE AND THAT NO ONE WHO LIVES IN SAID HOME IS IS RECORDED HAS HAVING EITHER OF THOSE NAMES."

What an absolute load of utter crap.

1) To track either of these people you would have to have their IP addresses, unless you're Finch, you don't have them.

2) To categorically state that they were using the same computer, you would have to know the MAC address of the network card in the machine, please tell us what that is, then tell us how you know it. (For people not clued up on computer hardware, a MAC address is unique to each network adapter and is burnt into the network card when it is first made).

3) Pray tell me how you know the address, let alone the name of the people at that address? to gain such information you would have to go through the ISP, who would first demand a court order. Please tell me how you obtained that court order.

4) You and another user suddenly made an appearance a few days ago (on finchsells), I thought straight away that it was the same person talking to himself.

5) Are you Terry Stern ?

It's quite obvious to any seasoned net user that you're just telling lie after lie after lie and filling up this with garbage.

I would not normally ask this, but Admins, please ban this guy and delete any future posts he makes.

In the meantime, I'm just going to ignore him, if we all do that he will eventually get bored and go away (unless by some miracle, a new user registers and converses with him).

18. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Is this what BB meant when they said ' we are going to attack them on the forums/ dealing with the forums' ( not verbatim, but you get the gist)?

Let's face it, next week will be interesting when TS comes back to Martin with the additonal info or not, requested by Martin

20. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I second the banning of his IP and handle. I cannot stick him.

22. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Poyol View Post
    I second the banning of his IP and handle. I cannot stick him.

I'd like to see the evidence he claims to have from his "associates" visit to Carlow Ct, that could be interesting...

24. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, isn't that the self-same accusation that Terry Stern made?

Anyway, let's forget all about that, you said over on Finchsells

Screen shot 2013-01-26 at 16.43.13.jpg

I couldn't find the proof posted there though, any chance you could upload it here? That would add positively to the thread.
    Thank you for your suggestion, however your suggestion requests that I should consider posting electronic communications between myself and others, that would clearly serve no purpose whatsoever, because it would only lead to people making further insults and allegations, then demanding validation information, that would reveal origin IP's, email addresses and other highly confidential information. I am sorry, but it is my not intention of help the scammers nor cause a major nightmare for myself and the people who were nice enough to share some very good information with me.

I thank you for sharing a copy of the post. Please note that there is nothing in its content that states that I intended to publicly post said communications. The user asked if I had proof of the 'associates' visit, and I responded by stating that I can prove without a doubt they had visited the offices at the Stellar Point address which was provided by TS. I encourage you to read everything that was written back and forth, prior to making any assumptions and so that you will be informed of the whole picture. You cannot take one post and omit the others. You have only revealed part of a communication. Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like

I'd like to see the evidence he claims to have from his "associates" visit to Carlow Ct, that could be interesting...
    Either his next post is that evidence or he goes on my ignore list.

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

27. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If he's not employed by BB, he damn well ought to be.

29. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for your suggestion, however your suggestion requests that I should consider posting electronic communications between myself and others, that would clearly serve no purpose whatsoever, because it would only lead to people making further insults and allegations, then demanding validation information, that would reveal origin IP's, email addresses and other highly confidential information. I am sorry, but it is my not intention of help the scammers nor cause a major nightmare for myself and the people who were nice enough to share some very good information with me.

I thank you for sharing a copy of the post. Please note that there is nothing in its content that states that I intended to publicly post said communications. The user asked if I had proof of the 'associates' visit, and I responded by stating that I can prove without a doubt they had visited the offices at the Stellar Point address which was provided by TS. I encourage you to read everything that was written back and forth, prior to making any assumptions and so that you will be informed of the whole picture. You cannot take one post and omit the others. You have only revealed part of a communication. Thank you.
    What utter tripe, you're seriously saying that yes, you can prove it, but no, you're not going to? Is your next reply going to be along the lines of

Screen shot 2013-01-26 at 17.03.14.jpg

because if it is I'll be adding you to my ignore list too.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by StevenHoward View Post
    sixsig, lets show you up for the liar you are.

On January 22, 2013 at 2:30 pm, you stated the following

"THE IDIOTS CLAIMING TO BE BANNERSBROKER OFFICERS / EMPLOYEES ARE LYING THROUGH THEIR TEETH. I AM SORRY I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT, I CAN ONLY TELL YOU THAT I KNOW IT FOR A FACT THAT CHRIS AND TERRY ARE USING THE SAME COMPUTER OUT OF THE SAME HOUSE AND THAT NO ONE WHO LIVES IN SAID HOME IS IS RECORDED HAS HAVING EITHER OF THOSE NAMES."

What an absolute load of utter crap.

1) To track either of these people you would have to have their IP addresses, unless you're Finch, you don't have them.

2) To categorically state that they were using the same computer, you would have to know the MAC address of the network card in the machine, please tell us what that is, then tell us how you know it. (For people not clued up on computer hardware, a MAC address is unique to each network adapter and is burnt into the network card when it is first made).

3) Pray tell me how you know the address, let alone the name of the people at that address? to gain such information you would have to go through the ISP, who would first demand a court order. Please tell me how you obtained that court order.

4) You and another user suddenly made an appearance a few days ago (on finchsells), I thought straight away that it was the same person talking to himself.

5) Are you Terry Stern ?

It's quite obvious to any seasoned net user that you're just telling lie after lie after lie and filling up this with garbage.

I would not normally ask this, but Admins, please ban this guy and delete any future posts he makes.

In the meantime, I'm just going to ignore him, if we all do that he will eventually get bored and go away (unless by some miracle, a new user registers and converses with him).
    Just about every piece of information you provided would be true if your relying on your beliefs to disapprove the 'aforementioned' statement, with the limited information you are using to base your opinion. You wrongly state that I would have to possess their IP and MAC address to have positive proof. If in fact, I was claiming to have that kind of proof, you would be right. Everything you have stated makes sense if you base your claim that the facts that were mentioned can be proven by electronic means. In addition, you are implying by insults that you would hope that if in fact i had been engaged in some illegal hacking, that your insults would result in my publicly admitting to it.

In conclusion, you have taken a statement, added your wrong assumption of how the writer of the post could possibly know those things, disapproved that by your explanation the writer / poster could not possibly be telling the truth, and omitted other reasonable explanations how the statement could absolutely be true. Case in point, hypothetically, if the writer had been personally present when this person was posting those remarks under both names, then the statement would be true. Additionally, hypothetically again, if the person who did it had provided the writer (referring to the post you have furnished) with absolute proof he did it, the statement would be true as well. My point here is your assuming how the writer knows the information is true, but you have no information as to how the writer knows that information. Also, you have no clue as to what the writers intent was for posting that information. Additionally, you are condemning me for the writer sharing what the writer believes was absolute proof, having never asked the writer to explain what the writer believed and constitutes as absolute proof the statement is correct. And just for good measure, you have provided no proof here that I am the one who wrote it. Finally, I am not Terry Stern. Please continue to ignore me. I am convinced that you are a moron. I support that allegation with the fact that any one with more intelligence than a common jackass, having read the volumes of what was posted over at the Finch blog and the times posted, could clearly believe that the person posting this reply had the time to write all of them.
    Last edited by sixsigmamb; 01-26-2013 at 01:10 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I Wanna word with you Theseus!

Theseus says:

January 24, 2013 at 1:31 pm
    Bill, your posts look as if they might be worth reading, any chance in condensing them to say 20,000 words each? Seriously, I’m sure you could say all you have to say in a fraction of what you post, and then perhaps most of us wouldn’t skip half of each one and perhaps miss something pertinent.andreasheinz says:
    January 24, 2013 at 4:36 am
    Some say “Thesus” is an alter ego for some notorious terrorists like “Steven Howard”Some say you’re barking up the wrong tree, pop over to realscam.com and meet BOTH of us there

GRRRRRRRRRR!!!! I bet you wished you hadn't said that!

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

33. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post
    I Wanna word with you Theseus!

Theseus says:

January 24, 2013 at 1:31 pm
    Bill, your posts look as if they might be worth reading, any chance in condensing them to say 20,000 words each? Seriously, I’m sure you could say all you have to say in a fraction of what you post, and then perhaps most of us wouldn’t skip half of each one and perhaps miss something pertinent.andreasheinz says:
    January 24, 2013 at 4:36 am
    Some say “Thesus” is an alter ego for some notorious terrorists like “Steven Howard”Some say you’re barking up the wrong tree, pop over to realscam.com and meet BOTH of us there

GRRRRRRRRRR!!!! I bet you wished you hadn't said that!

Mea culpa

Although to be fair I wasn't addressing "Bill Lucas" with that comment.

Post Thanks / Like

Bad reflection on this site that some of scumbag sigma's comments have been allowed to remain.
    "if they are giving the Banners Broker Mastercard,Banners Broker must be a real company." -BB member.
    "A toyota means 1 thing. Extrenal revenue. That is proof."-BB member