LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 37 of 49 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: lutarians very own "Cash gifting is cool" thread

Post Thanks / Like

Re: lutarians very own "Cash gifting is cool" thread

You know you have mental issues correct? You keep bringing up cash gifting being illegal when (once again) I never stated it was not illegal and I am not even talking about it. YET ...you and others still think this has to do with cash gifting. Shows how mental you small group is.

If not worried why even keep responding to me littleroundbaby? Now go take your medication...you obviously need it.

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Gee willikers,

a psychic cash gifting apologist, now.

Here's a newsflash for ya, li'l cybertroll, "feeling uncomfortable" is not the same as being worried in the slightest by the rantings of an anonymous cybertroll.

You can go 'round and 'round the mulberry bush all day and half the night.

The facts remain, cash gifting is illegal and NOTHING we do on REALSCAM.com is illegal.

In fact, if I were a betting man, I would lay odds MORE people will join the fight against cash gifters and cash gifting as a result of you posting information.

HINT: terrorism and cyberbullying only work if the intended target is at all concerned if the threats are carried out.

Believe me or not, nobody here is worried.

Go your hardest.

Post Thanks / Like

The daily life of "Jake Bosworth"

Gets up at 11am. Smells a horrible smell and realizes it's his breath so he goes to the bathroom and brushes his tooth. Makes himself his daily meal which is a sandwich consisting of white bread, pickles, mustard and welfare cheese. Walks to the library (since he can't afford a vehicle) to use their computers. He first goes to a dating site that specializes in finding very large women for men that have little egos. After getting shot down (again) by everyone he decides to go lie about people on specific forums and youtube. Around 5 pm he goes home and takes a nap. Gets up at 6:30 pm, takes his weekly shower and than walks to his AA meeting. After the AA meeting he and other alcoholics go to the bar and drink till nice and drunk. He then walks home and passes out.

Quote Originally Posted by jake_bosworth View Post
    Lutarian collects children's toys.

Post Thanks / Like

Took a look and the group does not roll like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Lute you should share my hottest shots:

http://www.realscam.com/f34/what-soa...test-shot-285/

Do vote in the poll so I know which ones to send to all the magazines!

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you.

Enjoyed the clip actually. Not very popular with only 583 views though.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    The show was called Real Orange, and was hosted by sportscaster Ed Arnold.
    A copy of the interview is here, Lynn Edgington on KOCE-TV - YouTube while the television studio's main Youtube account is PBS SoCal - YouTube and their Facebook page is http://www.facebook.com/PBSSoCal

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Gosh, I wondered where everyone was!! Lutarian has moved up to Senior Member! I am impressed!! You found SBM's model photos, oh great! She might have put on a few pounds since those were taken. Glad she saved them since the website was taken down and we can't see them anymore.

I was over reading some at WLD and then saw this - stuff looks familiar. Another thread closed because of our friend and uncle.

Have fun folks, sorry I have been missing out but will try to get in here more often. Are we still discussing Cash Gifting??
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post

I was over reading some at WLD and then saw this - stuff looks familiar. Another thread closed because of our friend and uncle.
    So you've met the uncle??.....He's the village idiot over at WLD.....He wanted the job of village idiot here at realscam but we told him that Lutarian aka Willy the cash gifting scammer was our resident idiot....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

For some reason they are discussing cash gifting but that was never my agenda at all. They can't get it through their heads.

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    Gosh, I wondered where everyone was!! Lutarian has moved up to Senior Member! I am impressed!! You found SBM's model photos, oh great! She might have put on a few pounds since those were taken. Glad she saved them since the website was taken down and we can't see them anymore.

Have fun folks, sorry I have been missing out but will try to get in here more often. Are we still discussing Cash Gifting??

Post Thanks / Like

So now I am an idiot, ebay scammer? I think an idiot would be anyone that keeps thinking we are talking about cash gifting when we never have been? mmmmmmmm? Wait a minute Dorkosh...why are you on right now? Are you on your lunch break at Burger King?

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    So you've met the uncle??.....He's the village idiot over at WLD.....He wanted the job of village idiot here at realscam but we told him that Lutarian aka Willy the cash gifting scammer was our resident idiot....
    Last edited by lutarian; 01-23-2013 at 06:17 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post

Congratulations, Toots! I see you've moved up in the world while I've been gone. Don't mess up the best job you've ever had by using the f-word too much. Remember.... "lies" are what you push here on this thread. "fries" are what you push for Ronald. Push about 10 tons of them between now and Christmas and who knows.....maybe they'll treat you to Christmas dinner.....at Burger King

Post Thanks / Like

For your reading pleasure, a collection of lutarians' latest and greatest "adult and mature" insults:

Gets up at 11am. Smells a horrible smell and realizes it's his breath so he goes to the bathroom and brushes his tooth. Makes himself his daily meal which is a sandwich consisting of white bread, pickles, mustard and welfare cheese. Walks to the library (since he can't afford a vehicle) to use their computers. He first goes to a dating site that specializes in finding very large women for men that have little egos. After getting shot down (again) by everyone he decides to go lie about people on specific forums and youtube. Around 5 pm he goes home and takes a nap. Gets up at 6:30 pm, takes his weekly shower and than walks to his AA meeting. After the AA meeting he and other alcoholics go to the bar and drink till nice and drunk. He then walks home and passes out.
    Shows how mental you small group is.
    If not worried why even keep responding to me littleroundbaby? Now go take your medication...you obviously need it.
    you are way to easy littleroundbaby....now go troll yourself...the way you look actually reminds me of a troll....
    Littleroundbaby. If you don't like it then quit responding. If you are not worried then quit responding. Obviously you are worried. So littleroundbaby keep doing what you do best and be a loser and a liar.
    Soapboxmom...you idiotic moron....
    now get back to work would ya...toilets need to be cleaned...
    now go take your medication and dream of having an actual brain...
    oh I know what I am hypernerd and what I truly do for a living
    yes...you do have some serious mental illness don't you littlroundbaby... don't worry...one day if you keep up with weight watchers you might get down to 400 pounds...
    suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure...hyponerd....another scared baby here that hides behind a screen name and afraid to tell who they really are.....so sad, so sad....
    Naw...you are afraid....that is a fact. Afraid littleroundbaby. Don't worry scammer...all will be found out.
    naw...remember pantherpansy...you are the one that likes men....not me....
    Dip, dip, dip......you should have just left it alone...just about your day dip stick...you know...welfare, self esteem issues, weight loss issues....
    Here's the li'l fella displaying his adult self control for all to see:

Just remember that I was attacked and all I am doing is firing back. Guess you guys can dish it out but can't take it uh?
    Good night, "Pantherpansy".
    I really wish I knew what you did for a living and what you looked like. I am thinking some fat nerd with a job you hate?
    I wonder though... as an outsider, what do you think of the human race?
    Let me practice.... "Does yuz wants fries wid yous order"...Did I do good banned ebay scammer?!
    oh yea...how is weight watchers doing for ya?...you down to 400 pounds yet?
    I did not expect a real answer from you since you are as useless as rubber lips on a woodpecker.
    And, after all those incredibly mature and insightful observations, the pièce de résistance

In his own words:

The proof would be you than pantherpansy because you are the one that made nasty remarks first...don't you remember? I am just throwing it back at ya and as I stated before you can never drag me into the gutter. I am way to good for you to be ever able to do that.
    If we're not good enough to be able to do it, that can only mean he put himself there.

The li'l cybertroll is DEFINITELY in line for this years Nobel Prize in literature.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

11. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lutarian View Post

All of that is better than being a loser that plays with kids tools.

Post Thanks / Like

For your reading pleasure, a collection of lutarians' latest and greatest "adult and mature" insults:

And, after all those incredibly mature and insightful observations, the pièce de résistance

In his own words:

If we're not good enough to be able to do it, that can only mean he put himself there.

The li'l cybertroll is DEFINITELY in line for this years Nobel Prize in literature.
    Hahahahaha!! LOL!!!!! What a loser!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Almost soiled myself after reading his own words the first time. What CLASS!!! Does anyone have his fax number? That's definately worth two e-tickets to the opera.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Lame........

Post Thanks / Like

Actually pantherpansy... you guys push the lies. You lie about me all the time. I think you are mistaking me for Dorkosh...you know..the ebay scammer...he is the one with the fast food job... by the way...how are you doing with your aids treatment? You doing ok? Keeping positive and such?

Quote Originally Posted by pantherdadX2 View Post
    Congratulations, Toots! I see you've moved up in the world while I've been gone. Don't mess up the best job you've ever had by using the f-word too much. Remember.... "lies" are what you push here on this thread. "fries" are what you push for Ronald. Push about 10 tons of them between now and Christmas and who knows.....maybe they'll treat you to Christmas dinner.....at Burger King

Post Thanks / Like

You are a moron littleroundbaby and I have never nor will ever be drug into the gutter. None of you losers are capable of doing so. Now keep hiding like you do...you scared littleroundbaby...booo hoooo.....

In his own words:

Post Thanks / Like

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really Jake? Even if it was there is a problem here. 1. I am no loser. 2. I don't play with kid tools.

Make sure you keep brushing that last tooth of yours.

All of that is better than being a loser that plays with kids tools.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes "Jake". You sure are a loser! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey...ship me some welfare cheese...rumor has that it is really good!

Hahahahaha!! LOL!!!!! What a loser!!!

Post Thanks / Like

You seriously want to talk about class after the nasty comments you made to me before I ever made one to you? Can you say hypocrite? Yes...pantherpansy is a big hypocrite.

Almost soiled myself after reading his own words the first time. What CLASS!!! Does anyone have his fax number? That's definately worth two e-tickets to the opera.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Sorry, littleroundman, a neighbor rudely interrupted me. Lets see, where was I ? O'key-Dokey, skipping back a little, my Christmas came early and my oldest arrived a little earlier than expected and we spent a little quality time together. So you were in the military, huh? How do we know that? For all we know, you could be some homeless jackass who rolls out of his cardboard box at 2 in the afternoon, shakes the cobwebs out of his dome from an all-night Thunderbird wine and crack cocaine bender, crawls to the nearest corner where you "work" for 4 hrs begging for spare change, whereby you magically convert the days take into 3 more bottles and a fat rock, stumble down to the nearest public library, hop on the free net and dribble a few lines, leave , and proceed to repeat the previous night and days activities. And why in the world would someone call my son a "baby killer" or say that "he deserves to die because he's in the military fighting for a ungodly country?" As I stated before, he's a Combat Medic. As far as I'm aware, he neither fights nor kills, he either treats or heals. If someone were to state either comment, it would only prove a moron can have an opinion also, no matter how stupid or ignorant it is..........With New Years Eve fast approaching, and with all the drunks besides Willy who can afford a car out in full force, someone please remind Willie to move his house a few feet further from the curb so he won't be run over. GOOD GOD, who would we poke fun at then?

Is this what you were aiming for, "Toots" ? If so, you did a pretty piss-poor job.

Post Thanks / Like

I bet if someone wrote that up about me you would not think so.

Lame..that reminds me of someone...on yea...YOU. lol!!!!!

Lame........

Post Thanks / Like

Not at all pantherpansy.

Is this what you were aiming for, "Toots" ? If so, you did a pretty piss-poor job.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I bet if someone wrote that up about me you would not think so.

Lame..that reminds me of someone...on yea...YOU. lol!!!!!

Why would I, Toots ? This thread was bestowed upon you for giving everyone a good laugh at your expense, and the thread that keeps on giving. (Much appreciation, Littleroundman, THANK YOU). When will you come to that realization, Sgt. Schultz ?

Awwwwww.......here we go again with the borrowed repeats. "Mommy, he said it FIRST!!!" Get a life, KnobGobbler.
    Last edited by pantherdadX2; 01-24-2013 at 12:35 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

At my expense? You guys STILL have not figured this out? I will give you another hint. There is no "me". Another hint. There is no "at your expense". Another hint. Your hypocritical responses is exactly what is wanted. In others words...there are more than one of us posting under the name lutarian and we are actually using you guys. Yet, you could never figure that out?

You get a life you small minded, hypocrite. You attack, someone fires back and the person/persons that fired back are ones that need to get a life? LOL!!! YOU are a hypocrite...PERIOD.

Now go be the little, pathetic loser you are and keep hiding because you have been used this entire time.

Oh yea. Only TWO of the jerks on here have any guts. Soapboxmom and Lynn. At least they don't hide. The other small group of you hide like the losers you are. The reason you hide? You are afraid of people finding out who you are, your background, past, etc. If you were not you would be out there like soapboxmom and Lynn. That is a FACT.

Why would I, Toots ? This thread was bestowed upon you for giving everyone a good laugh at your expense, and the thread that keeps on giving. (Much appreciation, Littleroundman, THANK YOU). When will you come to that realization, Sgt. Schultz ?

Awwwwww.......here we go again with the borrowed repeats. "Mommy, he said it FIRST!!!" Get a life, KnobGobbler.

Post Thanks / Like

Ummn,

the forum was here before lutarian.

Cash gifters were being named and shamed before lutarian.

The same posters were here before lutarian, in fact, there are more here than before lutarian joined.

Cash gifters are being STILL being named and shamed despite lutarians' best efforts.

Cash gifters will continue to be named and shamed long after lutarian has become nothing but a distant memory.

It makes no material difference to posters or REALSCAM.com if lutarian is one, two or ninety people

An anonymous cybertroll says we have "no guts"

How, exactly, have we been "owned" pray tell.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing