Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banners Broker Question and answers

Crack legal team:
    S6-HQ-Ted.jpg

2. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

lol! Poor old Ted! He looks almost dapper in that pic!

Time out: Here's an excellent clip of The Blanks (featuring Ted the Lawyer) doing a mix-up for radio station TripleJ, when they did a visit to Aus last year. Brilliant!
    THE BLANKS Perform a Mash-Up of triple j's Playlist! - YouTube
    Q & A with Terry Stern - Q&A with Terry Stern
    Banners Broker busted in India - Investment firm accused of duping investors
    Spread it on Facebook - Banners Broker Ponzi Scam

Post Thanks / Like

There is no issue with BBI selling either registered and unregistered securities, as the company isn't selling investments, they're selling access to a system that provides tangible products-for-purchase. If you think you have evidence to the contrary I and everyone here is interested in seeing it. You can try and claim I've said we were, however, my refuting of your statement isn't admission, it's an attempt to your claim against the company's integrity.
    If you were actually selling ads, I might believe that you aren't selling investments or a security, but you're selling supposed ads for re-sale to people with the prospect of them making a profit doing it. At the very least that's selling a business opportunity, and as you're not allowing the purchasers of said ads to control who they are ultimately sold to (if they should choose to do so, which many won't I'll admit) an argument can be made that you are indeed selling at least a commodity for investment if not strictly speaking a security. Well, under the Federal definition, but many states have much broader definitions of a security, in Ohio you're selling a security, I asked someone who would be involved in making that determination should they decide to prosecute you.

But the bigger issue is simple fraud. You're not actually buying and brokering ads at all, any ads you in fact are running constitute a front to support the story you're selling. In fact, I'm dead certain that you're running a cheap ponzi scheme and if you'd invite me up to look around as you have others, I could prove it in less than an hour. And if I can't, I'll be happy to endorse your program. But you won't.

In fact, no need to take me to your offices, just notify your bank that I'm performing an independent audit and give me access to the records. Again, I'll know in a matter of an hour, and depending on how big the scheme has grown I could have definitive proof sufficient to prosecute in a matter of days. But you won't.

And in the end, what I would have uncovered will out anyway when people and or organizations to whom you cannot say no to have a very similar look at the accounts, and it's in the papers what a big scam it was, what big liars the promoters were, what cosmic scammers the high level affiliates were, what gullible dupes many other affiliates were and how many lives have been destroyed.

But keep on trying to sell the story, after all there IS a sucker born every minute.

You see, people are going to jail now. You let it get too big, there's too much press out and you just can't steal tens of millions of dollars anymore and disappear into the internet like not long ago. Better if you had folded up the tent and done a runner a year ago, before it got beyond internet forums and blogs what crooks you are, love the Irish Press or hate them, but you can't ignore them. Especially Ireland, too many people remember Kells still. So anyhow, people are going to jail, the only question left is who, and will YOU be one of them?

5. Likes 11 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Quote Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
    if I may just ask this one here, to clear up who you actually represent. You state you are (newly) employed by "Stellar Point", of whom BB are a client, however Stellar Point up until recently traded as "Banners Broker", so for the sake of complete transparency are you stating that you are in no way directly employed by the owners of Banners Broker, namely Rajiv Dixit and "Chris Smith"?
    Quote Originally Posted by tdstern View Post

Banners Broker vs Stellar Point - Stellar Point is an Independent Marketing Consultancy and BannersBroker is our client. BannersBroker is a sole proprietorship with Mr. Chris Smith as the proprietor. Stellar Point is owned by Mr. Rajiv Dixit
    Screen shot 2013-01-23 at 22.02.57.jpg

Screen shot 2013-01-23 at 22.03.33.jpg

Don't you find it just a tiny bit odd, Terrence, that the owners of what you claim are two entirely independent companies, share an email address?

Post Thanks / Like

Screen shot 2013-01-23 at 22.02.57.jpg

Screen shot 2013-01-23 at 22.03.33.jpg

Don't you find it just a tiny bit odd, Terrence, that the owners of what you claim are two entirely independent companies, share an email address?
    I am sure terry can come out from the left side of the stage Tap Dancing to the tune of tea for two and explain it!

(When he does I am sure IC3 will welcome it as soon as I I sign on the my complaint ID. and send it to them!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baylee View Post
    I am sure terry can come out from the left side of the stage Tap Dancing to the tune of tea for two and explain it!

(When he does I am sure IC3 will welcome it as soon as I I sign on the my complaint ID. and send it to them!
    Am waiting for this to happen. Getting popcorn in

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Theseus
    If things being "odd" was of any concern to Terrence, he wouldn't be involved with Banners Broker in the first place.

"Odd" is mandatory when running a HYIP ponzi.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    If things being "odd" was of any concern to Terrence, he wouldn't be involved with Banners Broker in the first place.

"Odd" is mandatory when running a HYIP ponzi.
    The sarcasm in my post obviously failed to travel

Post Thanks / Like

Not at all.

My reply was expressing my contempt of people who are "enablers' of HYIP ponzi schemes
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Sorry, but that's not too unusual.

For example, the email address I use for my sites is on some sites registered to friends too, so that renewals or techy stuff come to me to take care of.
    They could just say Stellar Point manages that side of the business for BB...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hypanor View Post
    Sorry, but that's not too unusual.

For example, the email address I use for my sites is on some sites registered to friends too, so that renewals or techy stuff come to me to take care of.
    They could just say Stellar Point manages that side of the business for BB...
    Well, SP would need to have been managing that side of the business for them 3 years before they came into existence.....

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder what happened to our tad dancing spokes person??? I really don't care but I do like to watch while they do it!It keeps my attention for a few minutes.

Post Thanks / Like

And not only, Phone and Fax is exactly the same

Post Thanks / Like

Another shill:
    Banners Broker Debunking The Myth

This is his info on himself
    Editorial: The Meaning Of Success

I think we dealt with him back around page 80 of this discussion. I think he was dropped by BB as IC France?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
    Another shill:
    Banners Broker Debunking The Myth

This is his info on himself
    Editorial: The Meaning Of Success

I think we dealt with him back around page 80 of this discussion. I think he was dropped by BB as IC France?
    no Beacon, he is interviewed on the link posted by Justin Casey that I replied to on the other thread. He was at the IC gathering in Whitby this week. See my other post.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baylee View Post
    I wonder what happened to our tad dancing spokes person??? I really don't care but I do like to watch while they do it!It keeps my attention for a few minutes.
    Must be when he keeps on falling into the sink. That bit always make me laugh too

Post Thanks / Like

It can't if it turned it's passport over to banners broker

Post Thanks / Like

Banners Broker Scam Update « Finch Sells – Comments Page 3

There will be no more posts here by myself or any other representative of the company.

Post Thanks / Like

There will be no more posts here by myself or any other representative of the company.
    That sounds awfully familiar, ah...yes, it's more or less what you said last week...

Thank You for the opportunity to speak to you, however, I will not be returning to post again.
    Everything gets doubled at BB though, doesn't it...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Terry Stern says:
    January 29, 2013 at 12:52 pm
    Hello Everyone, my apologies for the absence. My job requires that my attention go to other avenues, so I’ll address a couple of issues further, then I will take my leave.

First off, Bill, yes I’m THAT Terry Stern.

Second, it’s after reading hundreds of posts on dozens of websites that I’ve realized, none of you actually have looked at BBI the way I’ve been trying to explain you should be, you’ve all been looking at it from the perspective that it’s an advertising company, attracting advertiser dollars to the ad spaces, and not actually getting that it’s a brokerage for ad space and traffic.

So, let’s try this once more, and I’m going to ask that you actually read what I’ve written rather than just skip through it and try and tell me I’m an idiot and unaware of what I’m doing. After almost 20 years in dealing with MLM companies, looking at affiliate programs and helping companies transition from one market to another quite successfully, I have a better understanding of things than you might think. You’re also going to have to start all over and use different eyes if you’re going to want to understand who BBI is and how it works. Grab a coffee, this is going to be a long post.

Banners Broker International, is an online broker of web ad space and traffic impressions. We are NOT an advertising company, nor do we actively solicit advertising from companies. We offer an access point to companies looking to advertise online through their website, but, don’t get involved in the actual process other than to provide access to the brokers we deal with.

The ad space BBI purchases, is done through the broker’s we deal with who own reseller programs, however, BBI isn’t restricted to the specific terms those agreements state, due to a unique system created by Chris Smith. It’s already been stated, that initially when approached, most ad networks didn’t want to work with BBI because they weren’t interested in the program being offered, however, one did.

Now, the program we deal with takes the ad space purchased, breaks the space into ‘panels’ (which are virtual representations of the ad space), and then packages them into different packages. Each ‘panel’ has a different period of time that is required in order for a particular ‘panel’ to cap. Some can take as little as 2-3 weeks, some can take up-to 6+ months to cap. The advertising that is needed to service these ‘panels’ is provided through the ad networks as per the specifics of their program. If you want to know why the ad networks use resellers, ask them, it’s their program, as for why BBI uses affiliates? That’s easy. It’s a great distribution model for a company that wants to move its product quickly across a global landscape. BBI is a direct sales company, not an advertising company, so as such, we don’t subscribe to the traditional advertising model, because it was never intended to be such.

So you’re asking yourself, “where are the ads that go in the spaces we buy?”, the answer is, they’re serviced by the ad networks as part of the agreement BBI has. Since the resellers the ad networks use aren’t advertising companies in themselves, the network services the ads, and through the resellers, can service more ads because they’re servicing more space.

The next issue is traffic, where is it coming from then? The Brokers attract publishers who want to generate revenue from the traffic they attract, but in order to be part of the broker’s network, they need to meet certain criteria. You’ll have to ask them what that criteria is, because we aren’t directly involved in that either, however, once again, we do accept publishers looking to generate revenue, but they’re also passed through to the ad networks for servicing. Any options BBI provides to publishers or advertisers is done so through the software provided to us by the broker, it’s not BBI specific.

Ok, so you’re curious as to where the money comes from.

The brokers charge their clients a certain amount for the traffic that they’re looking for. The broker then services those clients, however, there’s a product called “remnant inventory” which the brokers pass to their resellers to generate revenue from. There’s a considerable amount of it, so there’s no worry about whether it can be sustained or not. Rather than lose the advertiser because the broker couldn’t service their needs, they use the resellers to fulfill the remainder of those contracts, which makes complete sense. The resellers get discounted rates on the ads run through them, but are allowed to mark-up those rates to any resellers they attract through their businesses. So the broker is tier one in this instance, and reseller (BBI for example) is a tier two, and any affiliates would be tier three. So the tier one broker sells space to the advertiser at market price, passes remnant inventory to the tier two resellers at a discount and pays them a discounted rate on servicing that inventory, who discount it even further and pay the tier three affiliate who purchases the ad space through packages. This is where BBI makes the bulk of their revenues, and how it can afford to pay an affiliate up-to twice the initial inventory purchase value back as commission and still earn a profit themselves.

Next comes traffic, because no revenue is earned by anyone without the ads actually being seen. The broker charges the advertiser a set amount for the traffic they want to have see their ads. The broker pays their in-house publisher network a certain amount for the number of ads shown, we’re all familiar with this model. When it comes to resellers however, that rate changes. The broker pays their tier two resellers a set amount for the amount of traffic they serve. Since the amount of traffic is based on what’s actually used, the more a tier two reseller uses, the better price they get on purchasing traffic. Tier two resellers are allowed to sell traffic to their tier 3 resellers or affiliates in any denomination they choose, at whatever pricing they choose, so obviously, in order to make a profit, the tier two reseller is going to mark up the cost of that traffic before selling it. BBI does this in the form of “traffic boosters” or “traffic packs” as you’ve seen them called. BBI pays for what it uses with the broker, but, charges the tier three affiliate up-front. BBI doesn’t require that the affiliate use all that traffic all at once however, they’re allowed to ‘bank’ it for use later if they wish. This gives the affiliate some flexibility in how they manage their ad space or ‘panel’ inventory. This is the second way BBI generates the bulk of its revenue.
    You can make the incorrect argument that BBI generates the bulk of its revenue through affiliate sign-ups, however, with BBI having to constantly purchase both space and traffic, until they receive their commissions from the broker for the ad revenue generated, they require capital to purchase the space/traffic. The fees collected by BBI for the packages of space and traffic from its affiliates goes toward augmenting the available capital to purchase space and traffic from the brokers. No company in existence uses 100% its own capital to purchase products, it leverages its profits and sales revenue towards the continuous replenishing of inventory.

At no point does BBI state that any affiliate will “turn $100 to $10,000 overnight”, or any other such get-rich-quick garbage. It states, that if the affiliate sticks with the program, and develops a strategy, that they can generate substantial earnings over time, with most requiring 8-12 months to elapse before any such returns will be seen.

Then there’s the arguments about BBI being a ‘straight-line cycler doubler’, or affiliates using the word ‘investment’ to describe getting involved. Every company makes mistakes as they grow. Google started in a garage and didn’t do everything right the first time, and they still make mistakes, yet over time they managed to fix things to enable them to grow to where they are today. BBI recognizes that there were initially incorrect verbiage used to describe the BBI program, which is not at all unusual in start-up companies, and as BBI has grown, this verbiage has been adjusted to comply with international rules and regulations. Through the implementation of internal compliance offices, official documentation is being re-worded to correct any misleading statements, and hundreds of affiliates have already been contacted about their websites, blogs, twitter accounts, facebook pages, youtube videos, etc – and are being instructed to either take them down, or correct them to state the proper terminology…and they’ve been very co-operative in complying with our requests. That’s what the International Compliance and International Public Relations departments were created for. It’s going to take time, but it’s happening.

There’s also the issue of people not being paid on time. BBI made the decision, that unless a payment method is universally acceptable for each country they do business in, it’s not an option. There are also international money laundering regulations that an off-shore company has to address in order to comply with the international banking regulations in each country it does business in. This is why PayPal and direct bank deposits aren’t options, because they aren’t universally accepted payment options. STP and Payza were chosen along with the BB pre-paid cards because they complied with our payment needs, however, over time, it’s been realized, that using 3rd party payment processors has created new payment issues, so that’s also changed. Effective Feb 1st, the BB prepaid card will be the only payment option available. Why? Because it’s universally accepted everywhere we do business, and it allows BBI to pay more regularly. Since delays are the #1 issue, switching to this payment method will reduce the time it takes to pay their affiliates and solve these issues.

Lastly, there are some that claim they’ve never been paid. This could be true, but there’s more to the story than you’ve been told. If an affiliate hasn’t been paid, they’ve also been told the reason why. The reasons being: a) their account was in the negative when it came time to issue payment, b) their ID wasn’t complete in their profile, c) they chose the BB card and didn’t have room on card for payment, d)they didn’t activate their BB Card, e) they violated the Terms and Conditions and their accounts were locked. You might think (e) isn’t legal, however you’d be wrong. Companies are allowed to institute penalties on their clients/customers/members in order to protect themselves from damages, or to recover damages that might have been inflicted against them. When someone for example openly posts negative comments on a blog such as this, those comments damage the company, so the company can lock the account of the abusing member, and the member forfeits any fees paid and revenues earned to compensate the company for any damage their comments have caused. You can call it unfair, but, how else is the company to retrieve their losses at the hands of people that would openly do them harm? You would do the same thing, but in this case because it’s being done to you, it’s wrong? Sorry, but you read the T&C’s, knew the consequences, didn’t play by the rules and lost. Next time play by the rules and you’ll be fine. If you haven’t been paid, and none of the above apply, then my question is, why haven’t you contacted support? They’re at worst 3 days behind in answering tickets, and with over 90% of our affiliates regularly paid, what’s preventing you from getting your situation solved?

So there you have it. Every accusation, assumption, myth, irregularity, misleading comment, anonymous story, about Banners Broker International being a ‘ponzi’ or ‘scam’ all debunked and in the open for all to see, with plain facts anyone can verify if they do their research.

Anyone who still insists that BBI isn’t what it claims to be, has a hidden agenda, is maliciously causing trouble, and doesn’t want to understand.
    I no longer feel that my presence is required to address any of the inaccurate claims or accusations placed against the company or its product, but if you would like to contact me you may do so, or you can visit the official company blog for more information.

Thank you.
    Wouldn't want that to go off into internet Heaven.
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Wait, I thought the reason why they didn't use PayPal was because their rates were too high? But now they aren't International enough?

As for all those "stories" that were told about how BB operated that weren't how BB operated were allowed to stand for over a year because they were too busy and couldn't address them to correct them? Silly me, I thought companies put procedures in place before they started operating to prevent things like this from happening, and they had adequate staff to keep them from happening.

So the bottom line is since Terry could not BS his way through all his posts to convince all of us that BB is a real business and operating legally, he has now picked up his toys and is going home crying how mean all of us have been to him.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

25. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

There will be no more posts here by... any other representative of the company.
    Don't ALL affiliates represent the company? Does this mean realscam is about to become a BB pimp-free zone? No more Rogers? I think not...

You mean there will be no more communications here from BB's support company Stellar Point (which as we all know, is Rajiv's Banners Broker Canada under a new name).

27. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hypanor View Post
    Well seeing as how this has turned into a free for all - Mr Stern, perhaps you can tell us the story behind Donald Kernan? It appears he 'invented' Banners Broker, not 'Chris Smith'...

Hello, everyone my lawyer and a few partners told me this just popped up on the interest about me and my power point is also on the internet now. Which is legal patented information, so before I hire my lawyers to go after you for slandering my name guys regardless of you take it down or not I will waste money fixing my rep that I have built on the internet and my company. We start here with an explanation, I was one of the first people into Banners Brokers, INC., what I found out month 3 of being apart of the company is the math didn't work out on everyone's payouts. Now, additional to that I stopped promoting it and I helped the company scale a ton, along with that I had a partner and the company black balled me out of the company, and wiped me off the planet for ever being apart of the company. Which was fine as I had sold my position as a huge rep in the company. At one point I even owned the website bannersbrokerelite.com and its now worth $5000 because of the traffic I built to go towards the domain.
    All and all I am not associated with the company anymore and I am working on my own start up.
    An I would ask that you take down this slander so my lawyers go a little easier on you but if not it really doesn't matter to me. $5000 to my lawyer or $10,000 for them to find out who you are and file suits against you. Is ok with me and my company, I shouldn't have long time friends of mine coming to me and showing me this crap.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldKernan View Post
    Hello, everyone my lawyer and a few partners told me this just popped up on the interest about me and my power point is also on the internet now. Which is legal patented information, so before I hire my lawyers to go after you for slandering my name guys regardless of you take it down or not I will waste money fixing my rep that I have built on the internet and my company. We start here with an explanation, I was one of the first people into Banners Brokers, INC., what I found out month 3 of being apart of the company is the math didn't work out on everyone's payouts. Now, additional to that I stopped promoting it and I helped the company scale a ton, along with that I had a partner and the company black balled me out of the company, and wiped me off the planet for ever being apart of the company. Which was fine as I had sold my position as a huge rep in the company. At one point I even owned the website bannersbrokerelite.com and its now worth $5000 because of the traffic I built to go towards the domain.
    All and all I am not associated with the company anymore and I am working on my own start up.
    An I would ask that you take down this slander so my lawyers go a little easier on you but if not it really doesn't matter to me. $5000 to my lawyer or $10,000 for them to find out who you are and file suits against you. Is ok with me and my company, I shouldn't have long time friends of mine coming to me and showing me this crap.
    YADA, BLAH, ETC!!! Can't you ponzi pimps come up with some new material? At least get it straight as to whether you are being libeled or slandered...(hint: neither actually!) But, Hey! Bring on your lawyer and get this into court. PLEASE!!!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

I still do not see anything indicating a patent in the information that you are referring to, Donald. In fact, I'm not pulling up any patents under your name from the U.S. Patent Office, although it is possible that I may have made a typo.

According to the Linkedin site info I have on you, you are claiming United States Patent 61576814, is that correct? If it is, why can I not find the paperwork on this patent? Answer: Because this is not a valid patent number, being one digit longer than is permitted. U.S. patents are 7 digits long.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

31. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post