Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: justbeenpaid / ProfitClicking

Post Thanks / Like

Re: justbeenpaid / ProfitClicking

Quote Originally Posted by mharriman View Post
    As said earlier, these forums are supported by people who have some sort of of agenda. What makes one business better than the other. You can find something wrong with any company. I'm making money on multiple sites and ProfitClicking is one of them. Stop wasting time bad mouthing and start making money getting with the program. There are many more opportunities coming in 2013.
    You are absolutely correct about all the scamming forums you participate on. They stand to lose money if you don't try to suck others into your scams.

Post Thanks / Like

Word has it that Fred Mann might be the person behind the latest scam called Onwardads!

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    justbeenpaidnew.com at Website Informer. JBP New.Com - Just Been Paid New Attractive 2.5% Daily Plans.

Published on Aug 10, 2012

Signup HERE : Profit Clicking :: HOME and Enjoy
    My name is Frederick Mann. I'm the main designer of JustBeenPaid! (JBP) and I'm glad to be able to provide you with the means to become a Successful Online Moneymaker!

I've been earning a fulltime online income since 1997. Over the years, I've been very aware of how some people struggle to make money online. I've put a great deal of thought into what could be done to make it as easy as possible for people to earn online.

JustBeenPaid! -- particularly its "subprogram" JSS-Tripler -- is a great breakthrough in that it makes the "road to success" as short as possible. You don't have to sponsor people to make money. However if you do sponsor people you can earn a great deal more.

How to Make Money on JBP New 2013 - YouTube

Being promoted by the potential winner in Adlandpro's person of the year contest. I thought Freddie boy retired!

community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2591976/It-is-time-to-vote-for-the-Person-of-the-Year-2012.aspx?flag=47

Post Thanks / Like

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenTiger View Post
    What is the average you make in day with PC and what are these opportunities for 2013?
    My guess is he is pimping Profitable Sunrise, NewGNI, JPBNew, bidifi, GlobalOnline, to name just a few more Ponzi's. It's all he knows. His due diligence is "It's Paying, or I got Paid" mantra of all Ponzi pimps.

I just love it when Ponzi pimps come on this blog to pimp their Ponzi de Jour. Notice how he left out all the facts as to why PC is not a Ponzi.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

5. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mharriman
    There are many more opportunities coming in 2013.
    A guy he's never seen before walks up to mharriman.

The guy says: "Give me some money via an non refunding offshore payment processor and I promise to give it back to you with 1% per day interest some time in the future"

mharriman says: "Hey, that sounds like an opportunity, I think I'll give you my money"

Yep, I can guarantee you 2013 will be FULL of "opportunities" like that.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by busttheblock View Post
    Word has it that Fred Mann might be the person behind the latest scam called Onwardads!
    Is it some attempt to promote this new scam here ?
    What made you think it is by fictional Fred Mann ?

It runs on the Gotenks script, an HYIP script with under $1k price tag, huge downgrade for genius Fred Mann :)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    Is it some attempt to promote this new scam here ?
    What made you think it is by fictional Fred Mann ?

It runs on the Gotenks script, an HYIP script with under $1k price tag, huge downgrade for genius Fred Mann :)
    You think that JBP was more? Fred would do it for a $10 script if the thought he could steal even more money.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    You think that JBP was more? Fred would do it for a $10 script if the thought he could steal even more money.
    JBP was a bit original with in-house programming , etc to make it stand out from the rest cheap ass HYIPs, so expenses were way higher.
    Now "Fred Mann" would trade down to just shrink-wrapped HYIP script , where is his engineering vision to change the world ?
    whats next , a $145 goldcoders script. Can not be the group which calls itself Fred Mann.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenTiger View Post
    What is the average you make in day with PC and what are these opportunities for 2013?
    He does not make a cent from PC.....PC has not paid in months.....All he gets is money in his PC account which he can't withdraw....
    It's what's known as "Just numbers on the screen"......
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

11. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

My average is moderate compared to the amount that I have with ProfitClicking. It's enough were I have some money stashed away like a savings account. You can make as big as you like. They pay you $10 to start, which is nice because you can take your time to learn the system. Once I felt comfortable with the two different ways of the advertising revenue, I began to see my online business grow on both systems. ProfitClicking is not a get rich quick like most online businesses lead you to believe. PC is a revenue share program that sells Advertising credits through ad packs, traffic pack, products, and training. They are soon releasing more products for this year that will give you even more opportunities to grow your income.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mharriman
    It's enough were I have some money stashed away like a savings account.
    Oh dear,

mharriman is about to get a very expensive real world lesson in how to play HYIP ponzis.

It's called "numbers on a screen"

You haven't "GOT" anything, mharriman.

What shows as your "stash" doesn't exist.

Until it's in your pocket, you have NOTHING.

14. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

PC is a revenue share program
    Not a revenue share program, just share program. Share your money with the admins and other members who got lucky to be paid when PC was still making payments on schedule.

16. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

My average is moderate compared to the amount that I have with ProfitClicking. It's enough were I have some money stashed away like a savings account. You can make as big as you like. They pay you $10 to start, which is nice because you can take your time to learn the system. Once I felt comfortable with the two different ways of the advertising revenue, I began to see my online business grow on both systems. ProfitClicking is not a get rich quick like most online businesses lead you to believe. PC is a revenue share program that sells Advertising credits through ad packs, traffic pack, products, and training. They are soon releasing more products for this year that will give you even more opportunities to grow your income.

I am still trying to decide if you are a shill/pimp/ or true believer.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baylee View Post
    I am still trying to decide if you are a shill/pimp/ or true believer.
    I'm going with "moron".....He knows he can't withdraw a dime and that his account is worthless....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Welcome, guest of Kathy Hamilton!

Experience the Power of Something GOOD Always Happening to You!

JOIN NOW!

Paid Daily • Huge Referral Bonuses • Daily Withdrawals

We Drive Thousands of Visitors to Your Website

Profit Clicking and its related programs operate in accordance with United States Patent 6,578,010 (now public domain)
    It's Possible to Start with Just $10 and Turn It into a Fortune! With our Pay-It-Forward System You Get "$10 Free Money" to Get You Started at No Cost!
    Every Day, when You Log into Profit Clicking, You'll See that "Something Positive Has Happened": Click on three websites a day and Receive Your Generous Daily Commissions. With most other programs, when you log into your account, you see that nothing has changed, and you may interpret this as "Nothing is Happening!" -- not satisfying!
    Basically, You Receive Generous Commissions Every Day! No Sponsoring Requirements. Receive Your Easily-Earned Money Promptly! This may be one of the easiest and best ways to earn money you've ever seen!
    Sponsor People to Earn Generous Referral Bonuses on Two Levels! You Can Withdraw this Money Daily!
    Practically All Similar Programs Slow Down, Stall, and Disappear. This has Literally Happened to Thousands of Programs. Fortunately, Profit Clicking is Indefinitely Sustainable!
    Enrich Yourself by Joining the Profit Clicking Stampede!
    Profit Clicking :: HOME

Possibly one of your competitors mharrriman, or maybe downliner...

Highly promoted in scamlandpro

Kathy Hamilton | AdlandPro Community

Profit Clicking :: HOME
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    He does not make a cent from PC.....PC has not paid in months.....All he gets is money in his PC account which he can't withdraw....
    It's what's known as "Just numbers on the screen"......
    Yes it's just numbers on the screen. One of my uncles got into PC last Nov and has been waiting for a deposit for a month now. He made a small $22 request. He wanted to see if what I've been saying is really the case of it not being a money maker like he thought it was.

Post Thanks / Like

When the 'nets biggest HYIP ponzi pimp isn't getting paid, you just KNOW this one is dead.

Damn, where's MoneyMakingBrain when you need him ??

I'm sure he could explain how we've all got it wrong and Freddie wouldn't let his members down.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post

When the 'nets biggest HYIP ponzi pimp isn't getting paid, you just KNOW this one is dead.

Damn, where's MoneyMakingBrain when you need him ??

I'm sure he could explain how we've all got it wrong and Freddie wouldn't let his members down.
    I already know the answer. First he will claim that JBP was not a Ponzi when Fred owned it. Fred sold JBP to PC, and therefore it is PC that is the Ponzi and Fred has nothing to do with it. Sadly I learned mmb speak a long time ago.

Of course Fred is still involved, JBP was a Ponzi and PC is just a continuation of that Ponzi.
    EagleOne

Post Thanks / Like

14 hours and no "I got paid" posts on the Talkgold HYIP ponzi forum ????

D--E--A--D UNsustainable HYIP.

Post Thanks / Like

Is there a full moon out tonight I don't know about? I've got a new Groupie. First I had Myriad Force go off at MMG in the Profitable Sunrise thread by posting, then answering his post and then answering his post again. Now I have Just4Fun going nuts in the PC thread at MMG. I responded to an earlier post of his and this was his reply (underlined emphasis mine):

QUOTE (Lynndel @ Jan 21 2013, 06:47 PM)

You totally do not understand what it is that Eagle does. We are not law enforcement. We just provide information to our assigned law enforcement agents. It is up to them to take action.

If I were you, I would be filing with IC3. The more who do, the potential of them acting quicker in taking this down. It is called number of victims and dollars involved. It takes a lot of people filing a complaint to be heard. Investigations take time. The feds may be still in the early stage of an investigation, in the middle, near the end, or not investigating at all yet. They don't tell where they are in an investigation, or for that matter even if one is being conducted.

But if no-one files a complaint, the odds of any action taken is slim to none. If there is suspicion of money laundering or wire fraud, it is a whole different set of circumstances and ballgame.

By the way, no offence taken by what you have said before. I do understand where you are coming from so never take things personally.

I need you to take action right now. Not when all the money are gone. You don't want to do it quietly, then you are the problem here. Do you go to a robbery in progress with full siren on, or do you use surprise tactics? You want to help people but you are causing more damages with your so called good intention. Tell them to jump in right now, or quit your blabbing. The longer you keep this up, the less money will be left. If I have the power I would shut all of these down right now, but since I cannot, then like the saying goes, "If you cannot beat them, join them."

If someone hold a knife to your neck and I am the cop, and I keep yelling for the guy to go away before I get there or he will be locked up, would you want that? Of course not. I know you would want me to sneak on him and make a surprise attack and finish him in a split of a second, right? Then why are you making noise if you claim you are here to save people?

We are going broker here at home and you want to save the world with our tax money. How many more times do you want the government to raise the debt ceiling? The reason American invest oversea is because there are too many crooks at home to do business with, and I am not talking about street robberies, or used car salespeople.

I am just debating with you, but really, I know exactly what you are doing, and it is not about saving people from getting robbed. I am biting my teeth on this. I know you don't really care about my safety or my well being. It is about an ego thing. And this is where I stop. Good luck on your endeavor, whatever it may be. I did invest quite a bit with Bampaid, but I know you don't care to investigate that. You would probably say that it is my own damn fault.

America was built on the fact that we didn't want business from oversea, but now America is the New British, the greedier we are the faster we will fall. We need to be in tuned with the world, Global Economy is the key. I know you don't want to hear that, I am sorry. I've already said too much. I will keep my mouth shut for now.

BTW, IC3 is no good for me now because all of my money has already been gone a long time ago. Where were you two years ago?

Now he is following me to every thread at MMG and posting such nonsense. I guess he thinks I care and he is somehow hurting me. These people are 3-pancakes short of a short stack.
    EagleOne

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne
    Now he is following me to every thread at MMG and posting such nonsense. I guess he thinks I care and he is somehow hurting me. These people are 3-pancakes short of a short stack.
    Gee,

the only thing he left out was blaming you for his ingrown toenail.

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
    And, somehow it's your fault he keeps playing HYIP ponzis and keeps losing ??

I think Einstein had HYIP ponzi players in mind when he gave that quote.

26. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Now he is following me to every thread at MMG and posting such nonsense.
    He's just pissed about his money and needs someone other than himself to blame. New player syndrome, he'll get over it.

28. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Finix, that seems to be the way of 'players' always putting the blame elsewhere.
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like

Only the ones you see on forums. The smart ones don't make their issues public.

Post Thanks / Like

There are magical constructions and there are extreme constructions. Just4Fun now is in the extreme category.

Magical construction = "I got paid, so it's real."

Extreme construction = "The critics are to blame, and I know your name, address, phone number and the name of your wife and the family dog."

The ones who believe they are clever try to introduce elements of ambiguity when they're issuing threats. The threats are veiled or may include a smilie at the end. They're at least as dangerous as the people who cannot control their emotions and begin to publish their extreme constructions.

Think about how upside down the HYIP world already is even before the elements of extremism surface: "Christians" cheering for felons and money-launderers, for instance. The constant repackaging of warmed-over schemes as something shiny, new and nice. The antigovernment, antiagency vitriol. The constant infusion of politics, including extremist politics, into business discussions. The demonization of receivers and trustees.

The fact that it is loosely organized just makes the whole thing more dangerous. It is racketeering and extremism merging to form one package. And because no one really knows where the money is going, it is dangerous beyond measure.

Vincent McCrudden was sentenced to 28 months in federal prison for threatening to kill 47 regulators; he emailed some of the threats from Singapore. He went extremist -- and the Feds caught him.

"The nature of the crime, it’s just horrendous," the judge said, according to Bloomberg:

Ex-Trader McCrudden Gets 28 Months in Prison for Threats - Bloomberg

The McCrudden case was disturbing, perhaps particularly because he was from the brick-and-mortar world. The HYIP universe is more of a powder keg because it is far, far murkier. Profitable Sunrise is just an electronic version of the factoring and hard-money lending schemes in the brick-and-mortar world. Banners Broker, meanwhile, appears to have taken the JSSTripler/JustBeenPaid business model and tweaked it into a "blind network" advertising scam. (When JSS/JBP was in its heyday, members were buying into an "advertising" service that literally did not exist. Frederick Mann later speculated that the "program" servers could be targeted in a "cruise-missile" attack by the U.S. government.)

ClubAsteria was an investment scam operated by HYIPers and cash-gifters. It was married to a purported charity that somehow purportedly enjoyed IRS recognition from Hong Kong. AdViewGlobal also tried to tie itself to a charity -- one purportedly interested in saving the rainforest. Just about all of the recent Phil Piccolo scams have tried to tie themselves to government entities such as the AMBER Alert program or purported efforts to feed starving children.

What EagleOne's stalkers are trying to do is to minimize Eagle's efforts and/or extort Eagle in other ways. Again, it is an effort to create confusion with an element of intimidation thrown in. Some of the recent efforts by the capo lieutenants are of the drip . . . drip . . . drip variety. They are going to release allegedly damaging information on their schedule, a classic form of extortion.

What it shows is planning, which almost certainly makes it a conspiracy. One of these days, the HYIP universe is going to have its own Vincent McCrudden, an individual who tried to advance a purported cause via both direct and veiled threats.

That will be revealing enough. But the greatest danger is that some of the capo lieutenants are inspiring others to become capo lieutenants. That introduces the specter of a flash mob or a lone wolf. If someone gets hurt or maimed or worse, the tracks are going to lead straight to the Ponzi boards and/or people who now are invading sites such as RealScam.com in an effort to chill.

The only safe thing to assume is that these people are capable of anything.

PPBlog
    Last edited by PPBlog; 01-22-2013 at 11:18 AM.