Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 244 of 679 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245246254294344 ... LastLast
Results 6,076 to 6,100 of 16962

Thread: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Ask how Steven Howard does it... He has been screwing the moderator upside down with his tactics...

Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell Johnstone View Post
    yeah I FINALLY got back on there and didnt even post and I still got found and banned

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by noname999 View Post
    @Steve: Any word back from Iain? He was lurking here earlier but didn't seem to want to chat.

I thought he was 'looking forward to the phonecall'.
    Nothing yet, sorry.

3. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems, Iain was lying to us. To be honest. I think he thought he was going to figure out who you were from your phone number.

Well all the neutrals can see you posted the questions here and none of them should be hard to answer. Everyone knows there is no real need for the phonecall if he genuinely wants to answer the questions.

Poor Iain couldn't be turning more people off if he tried!
    "if they are giving the Banners Broker Mastercard,Banners Broker must be a real company." -BB member.
    "A toyota means 1 thing. Extrenal revenue. That is proof."-BB member

5. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sascode3 View Post
    Ask how Steven Howard does it... He has been screwing the moderator upside down with his tactics...
    Sorry, but until this is over it would be crazy to give away my tactics.

However, when it is all done and dusted, I'll create an E-Book, place it on Amazon, charge a dollar or so for it but also enrol it in KDP Select which would allow me to give the book away for free for 5 days out of every 90.

I'll call it "Scamming the Scammers" :).

I'll need some artwork for the front cover, Raj and his cronies in handcuffs would be great, so if that ever happens and you find a photo, please send me a link ROFL

Or I might just post back here.

7. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The latest Bull From Banners Broker.

Leaders call 7th January 2013, from Jamie over at http://talkingbb.com/:

• New style call today

It was asked not to send notes out on emails etc like I have done previously - I will seek clarification as I know how beneficial they are to everyone and my question probably was not clear enough.

In brief summary;

David went through some positive life changing stories that he has been told since joinging the company. Any with similar such stories please send them to pmckenzie@bannersbroker.com

India Update

India was discussed and how positive things are progressing. As soon as documentation was provided to the police Anna was released. Because of the complaint there is a court case in a couple of weeks and once that is quashed BB in India will be bigger and stronger than ever. Business as usual in India. New office (that was announced a few months ago) will be opening early February.

Future

A reminder that BB are scouring the web for none complaint material and accounts will be suspended while the material is removed. Check your sites and YouTube videos guys

Reminder of the 'Community Watch' in the back office.

BB have a document and press pack that is being issued to all ICs that will be provided to any legal agency as and when required. These documents explain in exact detail how the company works and background on the online advertising etc. Note; This will be issued to ICs only and not Affiliates.

BB have just appointed a General Manager for the Caribbean

India visit has been postponed while the dealings with the court are dealt with in the right manner. As soon as the case is quashed we will announce the new dates.

No dates for UK meetings yet, we'll post these when we have them.

All positive on the new style call - 2013 is going to be bigger than ever!

Have a great week

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

Post Thanks / Like

It seems, Iain was lying to us. To be honest. I think he thought he was going to figure out who you were from your phone number.

Well all the neutrals can see you posted the questions here and none of them should be hard to answer. Everyone knows there is no real need for the phonecall if he genuinely wants to answer the questions.

Poor Iain couldn't be turning more people off if he tried!
    He should have known I'd not be that careless.

It's a pity really, it would have made a class recording, I've a knack for handling awkward phone calls and have the ability to change my voice and accent, I just love those unsolicited calls from scammers etc.

Last year I kept one on the line (Indian I think , who was warning me my computer had viruses) for over 20 minutes, just to find the "CTRL" key.

I use all sort of tactics, someone's at the door, I need the loo (come back 5 mins later and they are still there), Windows is checking my disk, act just plain stupid, I'm deaf (yes, they still try and talk to you), my "other phone" rings, etc etc.

I've had them put the phone down, swear at me, abuse me, tell me "I can see I'm wasting my time" and even had a few in absolute hysterics when I give such stupid answers or ask crazy questions.

Sad I know, but hey, it's great fun at times.

Really Ian, we should talk.

10. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post
    As soon as documentation was provided to the police Anna was released.
    Wow, I didn't realise that Ana had been arrested and taken into custody. Is it possible to find out if she has been charged and if so, what the charges are?

Just an aside, is it Ana, or Anna?

I assume that noone will now join this scam. They may not take this thread/finchsells seriously but the Indian authorities have arrested a BB employee. They are taking BB to court. This is fact.

I may have been a bit harsh previously and accept that, but anyone who joins after this with this knowledge really does deserve everything they get!
    "if they are giving the Banners Broker Mastercard,Banners Broker must be a real company." -BB member.

12. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by StevenHoward View Post

Last year I kept one on the line (Indian I think , who was warning me my computer had viruses) for over 20 minutes, just to find the "CTRL" key.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post
    India was discussed and how positive things are progressing. As soon as documentation was provided to the police Anna was released. Because of the complaint there is a court case in a couple of weeks and once that is quashed BB in India will be bigger and stronger than ever.
    Holy ****, she was held in a jail cell pending the delivery of that documentation? And there is a court case already, in two weeks?

I have zero faith in the court system in any locality in India, but this must be making them nervous no matter how much of a happy face David Hooker puts on.

Post Thanks / Like

I just can't help it, I have to translate from Ponzi-English

New style call today
    They're onto us, new rules

It was asked not to send notes out on emails etc like I have done previously - I will seek clarification as I know how beneficial they are to everyone and my question probably was not clear enough.

They really don't want me to say anything that can be blamed on them, especially in writing

In brief summary;

David went through some positive life changing stories that he has been told since joinging the company. Any with similar such stories please send them to pmckenzie@bannersbroker.com

David told some inspirational lies, he's running out of material if you can remember some Paul Harvey type story.

India Update

India was discussed and how positive things are progressing. As soon as documentation was provided to the police Anna was released. Because of the complaint there is a court case in a couple of weeks and once that is quashed BB in India will be bigger and stronger than ever. Business as usual in India. New office (that was announced a few months ago) will be opening early February.

India is phucked. We bailed Anna out but it looks like we're gonna have to toss her under the bus on this one. We'll keep talking about, getting your hopes up and mostly trying to convince that little **** in Ireland that we're not gonna cut him loose, but we're never going to go to India again. We're not even going to go to Pakistan, because it's close and we could make a wrong turn and end up in an Indian Jail which would be even less fun that it sounds. Don't mention India, we're really broke up about it.
    Future

A reminder that BB are scouring the web for none complaint material and accounts will be suspended while the material is removed. Check your sites and YouTube videos guys

If anything bad happens, we warned you that if it isn't YOUR fault, it is definitely some affiliate somewhere who did something. Not our fault. really, not us, YOU!

Reminder of the 'Community Watch' in the back office.

BB have a document and press pack that is being issued to all ICs that will be provided to any legal agency as and when required. These documents explain in exact detail how the company works and background on the online advertising etc. Note; This will be issued to ICs only and not Affiliates.

We have printed instructions for local ICs to use to find an attorney to bail them out and shut them up. We will never let anyone see them.

BB have just appointed a General Manager for the Caribbean
    We found some Ganja smoking stoner in Jamaica who was high enough to give us some money and has agreed to take the fall for us there, because, and trust us on this, a Jamaican Jail is even worse than one in India

India visit has been postponed while the dealings with the court are dealt with in the right manner. As soon as the case is quashed we will announce the new dates.
    As above, we are never going to India again. Ever. We only talk about it to keep up appearances, but have to wear dark pants when we do because every time we hear the word 'India" we kind of piss ourselves.

No dates for UK meetings yet, we'll post these when we have them.
    We have been advised not to travel across International borders, you can never keep straight who might indict us or issue a warrant while we're in the air, if we're going to jail, we REALLY want to be sure it's a Canadian Jail (do they even have Jail in Canada, or do they just make you go to your room without dessert?)

All positive on the new style call - 2013 is going to be bigger than ever!
    (stage whisper) "Ya think these wankers are buying it or should we run?"

Have a great week
    find new fools to send us money!

16. Likes 12 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

ANNA WAS RELEASED !!!!!!!
    Wow !!!, the head of BB in India was arrested.

It's probably safe to take the rest of the info with a pinch of salt, but to admit the head of BB India was arrested is BIG news.

There's going to be a court case (so Anna's probably out on bail), if the documentation proved Anna's innocence, why is there still going to be a court case?.

I did a bit of searching and WOW, just found something, be back in a few minutes guys.............

18. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The "documentation" they provided was her passport and a bag of cash to insure she showed up for court. Anna or Ana, whatever her name is, is getting laid out like a hooker at a biker convention, count on it. Look for revelations that she was a rogue employee who went off the reservation and said bad things, stole money and mistreats kittens.

20. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

JUST FOUND THIS.

Go to this url :- The District and Subordinate Judiciary of North Goa

Click on "case status" on the left of the page.

"Court Complex" should be "Fast Track court Mapusa"

In the "Petitioner or Respondent's Name (Full or Part)" type the word "Bento".

Click "Get"

You will then see a box with case numbers in (only one result in this search), highlight it, then click "Get" again.

You will get the case information about the prosecution against Ana Bento, who I think is the head of BB in India.
    Attached Images Attached Images

22. Likes 8 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This gets even better. Looks like they didn't supply documentation, Ana applied to the courts for bail.

Well done BB, more lies and another nail in your coffin.

Section 438 in The Code Of Criminal Procedure, 1973
    438. Direction for grant of bail to person apprehending arrest.
    (1) When any person has reason to believe that he may be arrested on an accusation of having committed a non- bailable offence, he may apply to the High Court or the Court of Session for a direction under this section; and that Court may, if it thinks fit, direct that in the event of such arrest, he shall be released on bail.
    (2) When the High Court or the Court of Session makes a direction under sub- section (1), it may include such conditions in such directions in the light of the facts of the particular case, as it may think fit, including-
    (i) a condition that the person shall make himself available for interrogation by a police officer as and when required;
    (ii) a condition that the person shall not, directly or indirectly, make any inducement, threat or promise to any person acquainted with the facts of the case so as to dissuade him from disclosing such facts to the Court or to any police officer;
    (iii) a condition that the person shall not leave India without the previous permission of the Court;
    (iv) such other condition as may be imposed under sub- section (3) of section 437, as if the bail were granted under that section.
    (3) If such person is thereafter arrested without warrant by an officer in charge of a police station on such accusation, and is prepared either at the time of arrest or at any time while in the custody of such officer to give bail, be shall be released on bail; and if a Magistrate taking cogniz-
    ance of such offence decides that a warrant should issue in the first instance against that person, he shall issue a bailable warrant in conformity with the direction of the Court under sub- section (1).

24. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Brilliant research Steve.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, so much for the 11th January payouts.

"Among the documents mistakenly seized by Indian officials was the post it note that the payout account PIN was on, so until we get that back, we have to suspend payouts, we should have this fixed in a few days, in time for the new India Office Grand Opening Party."

Post Thanks / Like

Well, really, honestly... some people are guessing about the case being quashed. What if it isn't? How are you going to explain that one? It is not a foregone conclusion at all.

So all you who are looking at this thread, trying to work out whether to get in to BB, how do you feel about someone in a company you are going to invest in being arrested and being taken to court? If that's the head of BB in India being taken into custody, what about the rest of the company?

I think I'd be forgetting any thoughts of putting my money into that company. In fact, I think I'd be running out of the door and not answering any calls from anyone trying to recruit me.
    Last edited by AshKen1; 01-07-2013 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Wish there was a spell check option for posts!

28. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
    Well, so much for the 11th January payouts.

"Among the documents mistakenly seized by Indian officials was the post it note that the payout account PIN was on, so until we get that back, we have to suspend payouts, we should have this fixed in a few days, in time for the new India Office Grand Opening Party."
    What's that old children's saying:

This year, next year, sometime never.....

Post Thanks / Like

keep it up Steve you the man... Would you know how they are closing other people's account without them even posting? Or are they firing blindly....

But you sure have them going crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by StevenHoward View Post
    Sorry, but until this is over it would be crazy to give away my tactics.

However, when it is all done and dusted, I'll create an E-Book, place it on Amazon, charge a dollar or so for it but also enrol it in KDP Select which would allow me to give the book away for free for 5 days out of every 90.

I'll call it "Scamming the Scammers" :).

I'll need some artwork for the front cover, Raj and his cronies in handcuffs would be great, so if that ever happens and you find a photo, please send me a link ROFL

Or I might just post back here.

Post Thanks / Like

We are all looking forward to that.(Why do I get the feeling you will refuse to anser any questions until you know for definite who is on the phone)

Back tracking on the old recruitment drive now. Too late Iain. No, nothings changed

This bit of honesty/brevity is refreshing.

You could have just said this at the start.

Have to disagree here. You have never been able to show us where the ads are. you may have chosen not to believe what i said but that doesn't mean I didnt say it

Not for long more…

Why not? Shouldn’t this info be very easy to get hold of – if its true.

Yes

Post Thanks / Like

Iain, you are back! Any comments to make?

What do you think of the India situation now?

You are lying about the ads but thats no surprise.

Why wouldn't you take the phonecall from Steve?

Actually, why won't you just answer the questions. They are posted here.

Post Thanks / Like

I hope we can all do our bit to make this more public on every forum out there thats talking about this scam.

Also guys I have found out that Banners brokers in the UK are using the Asian (Indians, Pakistani, Bangladeshi) market here in the UK who are funding this like crazy. I am in talks with some TV channels to maybe publicise this on air. I may need your guys help so will keep you updated.

34. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Brilliant sas. Thats great. Things are finally starting to gain traction.

Post Thanks / Like

Make the Indian court case research done by Steven Howard public I mean to say.

Post Thanks / Like

so what happend to the call Steven?
    phone on all day, no missed calls , no messages...............

You'll have to be persistent. I work 12 hour shifts in an explosive environment. It's always on but mostly in my locker and I dont do hands free when driving.

I'm intrigued that you claim to be "one of my downliners"
    if you were

you wouldn' have needed to get my mobile number from someone 'cos you would have my contact details from your dashboard
    ALL the people I have sponsored into BB are either family or people that I know and ALL of them have active BB business'
    I guess you are right when you say "he won't recognise me"
    Also I'm confused why you would be bothered about having your account locked......if you believe what you say then you hold out no hope of getting anything out of it anyway.

So NoName..........will I answer ANY question to someone I dont know who starts out by lying to me and about me.

What do you think !

I will answer reasonable questions put reasonably but if they are put by someone who lies and has to use a false name for some reason, I will be circumspect.