Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 242 of 679 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244252292342 ... LastLast
Results 6,026 to 6,050 of 16962

Thread: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Quote Originally Posted by jackoneill View Post
    if there's no product and no genuine purchasers, then eventually the scheme will collapse, either all by itself, or with some help from the long arm of the law.

until that happens (if it does), and for as long as I keep on getting paid, it's easy money for me, so easy come easy go, if it collapses it would be a shame, but what happens happens, I'm in profit, and each time a withdrawal successfully lands in my BB card, I'm happily share some of my easy money around to worthwhile causes.
    There you have it lol. He does not care if it is a ponzi. As long as he gets money out of it!! Even if those under him lose out. So much for puuting $50 in salvation army cup. Oh boy.

2. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by noname999 View Post
    Can I ask what questions you will be asking Steve? Are you not worried that your account will be blocked?
    There's a large number I can think of but to start with I'd like three pretty simple and straightforward ones.

1) Where can I see some BB ads that's not self generated (EG :- members own ads).

2) What's the address for the new office?, I'd like to travel to Manchester to view it.

3) What is happening in India?, why didn't the office open on Saturday as promised?, is there any truth to the rumour that Raj has been threatened with arrest if he goes to India (hence the cancellation).

To be fair, that is just a rumour (about arrest) I heard second hand, it could be the truth or just someone deciding to spread doubt. What BB bosses need to realise there is a LOT of disquiet amongst "the troops", they need to act NOW. If it's a Ponzi though, best to keep quiet, spread lies and encourage affiliates to bring in more free cash, whoops I mean more investors, double whoops, I mean more new recruits.

No, I'm not worried they will close my account, I'm pretty sure Ian won't remember me.

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post
    I remember Zeek Rewards Ponzi victims saying much the same thing only they usually said something like.

"Who are you going to believe? 1,000,000 Zeeklers or a dozen or three trolls and wannabe net detectives"

I wouldn't be at all surprised if you where one of 'em.
    The main difference being that, unlike Zeek, with Banners Broker there isn't going to be a receiver and therefore no chance of any of the victims recouping any of their losses
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

6. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by StevenHoward View Post
    There's a large number I can think of but to start with I'd like three pretty simple and straightforward ones.

1) Where can I see some BB ads that's not self generated (EG :- members own ads).

2) What's the address for the new office?, I'd like to travel to Manchester to view it.

3) What is happening in India?, why didn't the office open on Saturday as promised?, is there any truth to the rumour that Raj has been threatened with arrest if he goes to India (hence the cancellation).

To be fair, that is just a rumour (about arrest) I heard second hand, it could be the truth or just someone deciding to spread doubt. What BB bosses need to realise there is a LOT of disquiet amongst "the troops", they need to act NOW. If it's a Ponzi though, best to keep quiet, spread lies and encourage affiliates to bring in more free cash, whoops I mean more investors, double whoops, I mean more new recruits.

No, I'm not worried they will close my account, I'm pretty sure Ian won't remember me.
    Good questions. Just be careful. Make sure they have no way of finding out who you are. Sending you a PM.
    "if they are giving the Banners Broker Mastercard,Banners Broker must be a real company." -BB member.
    "A toyota means 1 thing. Extrenal revenue. That is proof."-BB member

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

After making my first withdrawal, I was stoked. This thing actually works, but experiencing it for yourself rather than words of encouragement from your enroller, who by the way is pulling near $10k per month on most months, makes a big difference. I hit the local ATM and then to Porters (liquor store) for a bottle of celebratory bubbly, on the way out the salvation army guy was standing there holding his money can. I remember what Chris Smith said - we're about making a difference and sharing the wealth - so I pulled out a $50 note and much to the amazement of the salvo guy and a few by-standers, I shoved that $50 note into the can. Share the wealth, people.
    Yes, by all means: pollute the money stream in your town at multiple points of contact with the BB "profits" you offload from your ATM card. And absolutely make sure you put the Salvation Army in position of getting sued for receiving ill-gotten gains from an obvious, five-alarm fraud scheme. True. It almost certainly wouldn't happen for a smallish sum such as $50, but it would happen for a sum worth pursuing to make the Ponzi victims whole.

Receiver In Gold Quest International Ponzi Scheme Case Settles With Charles Capps Ministries For $100,000; Other GQI Money Is Part Of California Homicide Investigation

Chris Smith isn't the only one preaching this concept
    You're right: Club Asteria preached it -- and its thousands of affiliates helped the preaching go viral during the period in which Club Asteria duped the folks into believing it was paying out up to 10 percent weekly legitimately. Then CONBOB, the Italian securities regulator, stepped in.

MPB Today preached "share the wealth, too." Its operator was arrested last month in Florida for racketeering. The building from which MPB Today conducted business is the subject of a federal forfeiture complaint.

Andy Bowdoin of ASD preached "share the wealth"; he's now in federal prison.

I noticed you brought up Mark Zuckerberg's name in a previous post that is immaterial to the issue of whether BB is a Ponzi scheme. That reminded me of when the JSSTripler/JustBeenPaid international scammers -- who also were preaching "spread the wealth" -- claimed that Zuckerberg had endorsed JSS/JBP, an in-your-face Ponzi scheme (like BB) that purported to pay 730 percent a year (precompounding) legitimately.

Funny thing, Jack. You're cheerleading for BB after the ASD and Zeek and Legisi and Pathway To Prosperity HYIP schemes were exposed -- and you're doing it after Bernard Madoff was exposed.

BTW, those reloadable debit cards -- you know, like the one you hit your ATM with before distributing some Ponzi proceeds to the liquor store and the Salvation Army -- well, the FBI director has testified about them at least twice on Capitol Hill, how they can be used as a money-laundering conduit or used by extremists and lone wolves with very dark ideas.

Some of the AdSurfDaily folks talked about a certain debit-card supplier who's now an international fugitive wanted by INTERPOL. Seems the Feds have tape of him negotiating a fee with a would-be money-launderer. And it also seems that some of the debit cards he supplied were used to offload narcotics proceeds from debit cards at ATMs in Medellin, Colombia.

Yes, that Medellin.

Please don't give any more money from BB to the Salvation Army, Jack.

Withdrawal #2, it's becoming a ritual to hit the liquor store for a bottle of celebratory bubbly after ATM-time - this time Dan Murphy's and on weekends they always got the Rotary Club sausage sizzle, trying to raise money for Rotary. Gimme a sausage sandwich and a can of coke. Flopped out a $50 note, keep the change my friend. Share the wealth . . . I've made it my policy to donate 10% out of my BB earnings to a local charity, and once I start pulling some serious money like my upline, I'll be sponsoring a bunch of kids through World Vision, and eventually become liquid enough to be able to make a more significant contribution to the world's neediest and disadvantaged people - like those in the area known as 'the horn of africa' by assisting with the funding for medical supplies, clean water and sanitation.
    The Rotary Club, too? And later World Vision and the starving children of Africa?

Don't do it, Jack. Seriously. Keep yourself liquid. You'll thank yourself at clawback time.

PPBlog

P.S. All those college-flunky billionaires you listed when you were injecting the MLM HYIP catechism in the thread that was totally immaterial to the issue of whether BB is a Ponzi scheme . . . well, they could all crush BB tomorrow, each and every one of them. But they won't do it. The reason they won't do it is the same reason eBay never went into the penny-auction MLM business to compete against Zeek: They want to keep their money -- for themselves, their families, their stockholders, their foundations and charities.

And each and every one of them knows that if they ever joined BB in the HYIP fray, their reputations would be gone -- ruined overnight. And they know that they'd be ruining the very people they enlisted in their scam and that their great fortunes and legacies to their families and mankind would be placed at great risk or even vaporized by the truly great sovereign powers: the world's Democratic states, the thin blue line between civil society and anarchy.

10. Likes 12 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Originally Posted by jackoneill
    Withdrawal #2, it's becoming a ritual to hit the liquor store for a bottle of celebratory bubbly after ATM-time - this time Dan Murphy's and on weekends they always got the Rotary Club sausage sizzle, trying to raise money for Rotary. Gimme a sausage sandwich and a can of coke. Flopped out a $50 note,
    I'm going to hazard a guess you're an Australian, and it would appear,one with a propensity for longwinded, distraction-type posts. I'm also going to stick my neck out and say you drive a white Toyota taxi and consider yourself a "businessman", despite displaying no evidence of any career in commerce that doesn't involve internet-based get-rich-quick schemes.

Am I close, Roger?

12. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You were right Joe. "drive by shooting". And scuttle off when the awkward questions come.

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
    I'm going to hazard a guess you're an Australian, and it would appear,one with a propensity for longwinded, distraction-type posts. I'm also going to stick my neck out and say you drive a white Toyota taxi and consider yourself a "businessman", despite displaying no evidence of any career in commerce that doesn't involve internet-based get-rich-quick schemes.

Am I close, Roger?
    Most likely a Ford or Holden(GM) taxi.....Not many use Toyota for a taxi here....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Happy New Year, everybody... thought I'd drop in to see if any of your super-sleuths have managed to dig up anything new regarding the BB Situation in India, but all I see here is stuff that's hardly worth commenting on. Like iainsherriff commented, even stuff you find that are facts seem to get twisted so much its a joke not worth the time to respond. I was hoping for some rip-tickling, headline grabbing screenshots, but it's just more of the same, the Trolls vs "BB-Pimps" slugfest and some newbies having a crack....

So I will put forward these questions :
    1. Any verifiable news as to the current BB situation in India ? (the BB office was promised to be open by Saturday)
    2. Has the Goa police investigation concluded or is it still on-going ?

Cheers!

PS: okosh, most cabs I see are Fords, and Toyota Priuses and Vans (for maxi taxis), Holdens seem to be the vehicle of choice for Limousines (Holden Statesman) and stretch limos... anyways off-topic, back to BB, no news on India then, super sleuths ?
    Last edited by waverider; 01-06-2013 at 07:29 PM. Reason: typo

Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad "jackoneill" has decided to grace us with his presence.

Any remaining true believer Banners Broker members would do well to remember his words:

Quote Originally Posted by jackoneill
    that's generally what happens when a scheme collapses, some people move on to the next one, with the hope of easy money, others don't.....
    See that ???

"scheme" not "program" not "money making opportunity" not "a way for the little guy to make money"

"SCHEME"

"jack" also points out:

Quote Originally Posted by jackoneill
    that's generally what happens
    He's right of course.

That IS "generally what happens"

IOW, when it comes to HYIP ponzis, the "jackoneills" of the HYIP ponzi world have been there before, many, many times.

In fact, many of them are former newbie "true believers" out doing to others exactly what was done to them.

True believers are about to get yet another very nasty (and costly) lesson about the world of HYIP ponzis.

The HYIP ponzi "industry" is full of "jackoneills"

In fact, as many are about to discover to their cost, many of those kindly "uplines" they've come to know, love and trust are also "jackoneills"

They know EXACTLY what they're doing.

18. Likes 9 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by waverider View Post
    Happy New Year, everybody... thought I'd drop in to see if any of your super-sleuths have managed to dig up anything new regarding the BB Situation in India, but all I see here is stuff that's hardly worth commenting on. Like iainsherriff commented, even stuff you find that are facts seem to get twisted so much its a joke not worth the time to respond. I was hoping for some rip-tickling, headline grabbing screenshots, but it's just more of the same, the Trolls vs "BB-Pimps" slugfest and some newbies having a crack....

So I will put forward these questions :
    1. Any verifiable news as to the current BB situation in India ? (the BB office was promised to be open by Saturday)
    2. Has the Goa police investigation concluded or is it still on-going ?

Cheers!

I love the way your various persona follow each other about, will activeone be popping in next?

Honestly, Roger how old are you?

20. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by waverider View Post
    Happy New Year, everybody... thought I'd drop in to see if any of your super-sleuths have managed to dig up anything new regarding the BB Situation in India, but all I see here is stuff that's hardly worth commenting on. Like iainsherriff commented, even stuff you find that are facts seem to get twisted so much its a joke not worth the time to respond. I was hoping for some rip-tickling, headline grabbing screenshots, but it's just more of the same, the Trolls vs "BB-Pimps" slugfest and some newbies having a crack...
    Stick around for another half dozen or so of these "next big thing" HYIP ponzi frauds and you'll realize what's happening ALWAYS happens in that hiatus between when a HYIP ponzi runs into trouble and the inevitable collapse happens.

Any half decent HYIP ponzi operator worth his salt can string the collapse out for months.

After all, every dollar in new money coming in now goes straight into his/her pocket.

Why wouldn't he/she make it last as long as possible ??

22. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by noname999 View Post
    Hi Iain, Happy New Year! Have to agree with you on one level. Much of the thread is now rather tedious.
    I have notices similar with "Appollo 11 Moon landings were hoaxed" and "WII Holocaust never happened," threads. I suppose Ian thinks that if no new things are posted to these threads he can conclude the Moon Landings and the Holocaust never happened?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Stick around for another half dozen or so of these "next big thing" HYIP ponzi frauds. and you'll realize what's happening
    How about any biz opp suggested by this super pimp LRM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
    I have notices similar with "Appollo 11 Moon landings were hoaxed" and "WII Holocaust never happened," threads. I suppose Ian thinks that if no new things are posted to these threads he can conclude the Moon Landings and the Holocaust never happened?
    This is how BB blind network works.Where did you see any BB hunter answering any of facts about ponzi?They just close the eyes - they hate to see killing facts so they close eyes and soul,do not see ponzi working so ponzi does not exist -and.... what they see and want to look at does not exist so it exist.In scam world fiction is reality and reality is fiction,even long time after collapse

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just for the sake of it, I'd love to see it exposed that Chris Smith was a college drop-out, the trolls and wannabe net-detectives would be dancing and partying all night, "told you so, college drop-out, how can anybody in their right mind deal with any company who's founded by a college drop-out.
    So now you claim he was a drop out? From WHAT college?

Here's some other college drop-outs whose companies (and products) you should avoid :
    No it isnt! ther are records of WHAT college and some of them graduated.

Michael Dell (gunna sell my Inspiron and buy a Toshiba or Samsung lappie instead!)
    Bill Gates (dang! bloody college drop-outs, stuff this I'm getting a Mac)
    Steve Jobs (WTF? ANOTHER college drop-out... can't keep away from them...)
    Dell attended U Texas at Austin
    Dell's 1999 book, Direct from Dell: Strategies That Revolutionized an Industry, is an account of his early life.
    What did Chris Smith write?

Gates graduated from Lakeside School in 1973. He scored 1590 out of 1600 on the SAT and enrolled at Harvard College in the autumn of 1973
    Where did Chris Smithenroll?

Jobs enrolled at Reed College in Portland, Oregon. He couldnt afford the fees.
    Jobs was awarded the National Medal of Technology by President Ronald Reagan in 1985
    On February 12, 2012, Jobs was posthumously awarded the Grammy Trustees Award, an award for those who have influenced the music industry in areas unrelated to performance.

What awards has Chris Smith?

Richard Branson (no prob's - plenty of airlines out there not founded by a college drop-out)
    Mark Zuckerberg (ah well, there's always Google plus....)
    Branson has dyslexia and had poor academic performance as a student.
    Branson did NOT dropout as he never attended college!

Zukerberg had two sofomore years in Harvard? Where did Chris Smith go to college?

Jerry Yang (hmmm better keep my credibility and move my yahoo mail over to gmail...)
    Yang did not dropout. He postponed a doctotate which he could probably get anyway today through the published research route.
    why because you need a higher degree to do this
    Yang has a Bachelor of Science and a Master of Science in electrical engineering from Stanford University!

Larry Page (He graduated from the University of Michigan, that's why we love Google and hate BB)
    And therefore is NOT a droupout. You really have to edit the cut and paste lists you acquire.

Matt Mullenweg (oh? Better sign up with Blogger and shift my wordpress blog over there. Bloody college drop-outs)
    Mullenweg attended the University of Houston and majored in Political Science . Where did Chris Snith attend?
    In May 2009, Mullenweg was named an honorary patron of the University Philosophical Society. what did Chris Smith get from his alma mater?

Henry Ford (ah well, looks like the little Festiva's on the market, better keep my credibility and get a toyota or something else...)
    Ford was over 100 years ago! Get real. Whatever next? Socrates? Given the University didnt exist then ?
    [quote]
    Jawed Karim (geez, better start using Vimeo since YouTube was founded by one of those bloody college drop-outs!!)

Karims father, Naimul Karim, is a Bangladeshi American researcher at 3M. His mother, Christine Karim, is a German scientist and research associate professor of biochemistry at the University of Minnesota. HE has an academic background. what has Chris Smith?

Ralph Lauren (i can't afford classy expensive stuff like that, I'm too busy being a troll and putting everybody and everything down)
    He went to Baruch College where he studied business. wher did Chris Smith go?
    Ever noticed the differences between successful people and those living on 'struggle street' only just getting by?
    Ever notice the difference with claiming Chris Smith is a maths genius and actually supporting the claim?
    No record of a college no publication ion any academic journal. No record of ownership of any company. Claims of owning BB but it isrejisrteres to other people in India , Canada etc.
    Nobody's holding a gun to your head forcing you to flop out your credit card and joining BB. It was said elsewhere previously here that people's financial situation is a similar situation than holding a gun to their heads, which is a load of rubbish. For somebody in dire financial straits, it's not a gun being held to their head, but a big fat juicy carrot being dangled in front of their heads.
    Exactly ! con men dont hold guns to your head they con you out of yout cash. By making claims that when you look at them are not supported. Like your "college dropout" claims above. When scrutanised they collapse.

Ian Driscoll did say a few times don't put in more money than you can afford to lose, this goes with everything including gambling - the ol' saying don't bet over your head, but using your head.
    rubbish! Ample evidence of "no risk " and "double your money" has been posted!

Same with BB, if you like the sound of it, but have your doubts, when hop on board with a yellow package, $25, that covers your first month admin fee and you get a yellow panel. See if it really increases in value, see if the system really works, experience it for yourself, you can then choose to cut your losses ($25) and move on, or increase your financial contribution (investing is a word to be avoided, as you're entering a very regulated marketplace, this is what's thrown BB off the rails in India whilst investigations are taking place).
    A foolish investment whether $25 or 25 cent! If you pay money over to people you dont know run by people who have no background, no audited accounts, and loads of unsupported claims you are making a foolish investment.

nobody cares when and where Chris Smith went to college,
    Whether they care or not is notthe issue! If it is claimed he has a college record and if it is claimed he is a maths genius then where is the evidence?

Aside from all that, who are you going to believe? 260'000+ affiliates or a dozen or three trolls and wannabe net detectives.
    1. You dont have 250,000 affilliates and you cant prove you do! Even BBs own pages say nuimbers like 15,000.
    2. Look up argument "ad populum" under "logical fallacy"

If you're so damn good, what the hell are you sitting there volunteering your time? Why not get a job as a detective with your local fraud squad, it's a job that pays well, is not only recession-proof, but flourishes when times are tough.
    Look up "ad hominem" while you are at it. When you are losing the argument do you always resort to attacking the person instead?

28. Likes 10 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    I agree , that she is one large pimp/shill but I don't think she ranks above ken/DrDave/russo, Stroes, or Faith.

Post Thanks / Like

That is a distinct possibility, Joe...

VanAndel and DeVos started Amway and unless I'm mistaken, neither have gone to college (the former served in the US military), their company came under the spotlight and were investigated for being an alleged pyramid scheme and cleared.
    Yeah you are mistaken. Unless you mean $56 million is "being cleared". On November 3, 2010, Amway announced that it had agreed to pay $56 million – $34 million in cash and $22 million in products – to settle a class action that had been filed in Federal District Court in California in 2007.
    And that is the US. In 1983, Amway pleaded guilty to criminal tax evasion and customs fraud in Canada, resulting in a fine of $25 million CAD, the largest fine ever imposed in Canada at the time. In 1989 the company settled the outstanding customs duties for $45 million CAD

The Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA), as part of its anti-piracy efforts, sued Amway and several distributors in 1996.
    Amway denied wrongdoing, blaming the case on a misunderstanding by distributors, and settled the case out of court for $9 million.

And you use them as an example?

Re-Phrase 'international ponzi scheme' to 'alleged international ponzi scheme' - the allegations made by a bunch of wannabe net-detectives and trolls, plus an irish tabloid they approached who saw this as a great way to maintain their paper's momentum and popularity. Sensationalist tabloid news sells papers....
    Dodgy business does not require criminal convictions to assume it is dodgy! OJ simpson was not convicted of murdering his wiofe but a civil [quote]court found him liabel.
    It should be noted that the happenings in India aren't ponzi-related by nature, but a material breach of securities law - ie: selling or promoting investment products.
    Wrong ! Again!
    The Indian Act - Prize Chits and Money Circulation Schemes (Banning) Act 1978.
    A Ponzi IS a "Money Circulation Schemes"

One thing I can say for certain, your credibility and that of your buddies here, plus realscam.com as a whole, will be severely tarnished if by this time next year, BB's still around and going strong, and all charges laid by Goa police end up being dropped and the BB India office re-opens. That's all likely to back-fire and bite you all in the bum, plus perhaps a lawsuit to boot. On the other hand, who knows, perhaps you guys were right along and BB's either a full-blown ponzi, or has a strong enough ponzi element for it to come under the spotlight and be shut down like Zeek.
    One thing I can say for certain. the Nazi Party would not have such a bad publicity if all the Holocaust had proved to be a hoax. Which is why they have Holocaust deniers on the net saying it never happened. You are in denial Jack and I don't refer to the river.
    Time will tell.
    As it did to the WWII Holocaust. So yourt attitide to the vioctims would be "maybe it isnt a gas chamber and it is just a shower. Time will tell"? Or do you think the Nazis were actually doing wrong BEFORE time told us that they were?

31. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Why bother? Even if I were able to come up with verifiable info about Chris Smith, it would be shot down as rubbish and ridiculed
    How could it be if it was verified? If you can verify chris Smith actually attended a college for example and we can contact that college we cant say they are wrong erver again.

Seems to me that you just cant verify anything and try to tout the line that "if it were verified then you would just attack Chris smith anyway"

Look at it this way if you could verify the WWII Holocaust never happened and people stillattacked Nazis after you had provided that verification would that change the fact that you had come up with evidence that teh Holocaust never happened?
    No it would not. But you wont come up with such evidence ? And WHY? Because the Holocaust did happen. Just like Chris Smith has no background.

Post Thanks / Like

if there's no product and no genuine purchasers, then eventually the scheme will collapse, either all by itself, or with some help from the long arm of the law.

until that happens (if it does), and for as long as I keep on getting paid, it's easy money for me, so easy come easy go, if it collapses it would be a shame, but what happens happens, I'm in profit, and each time a withdrawal successfully lands in my BB card, I'm happily share some of my easy money around to worthwhile causes.
    So a Nazi who knew about the Holocaust and had made money from it but who also contributed some of his wealth to charity was not doing anything wrong?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Theseus View Post

Am I close, Roger?
    Definitely an Australian - Dan Murphys and Porters are both Aus liquor outlets. It sounds like a Roger, but then all BB pimps sound the same, just some have better spelling than others.

Roger doesn't want his BB dream to end, its the first scheme he's gotten in early enough to make a decent dollar - "I've been actively involved in quite a number of network marketing "home businesses" in the past 20 years. I've learnt a lot but never made anything substantial enough that's worth much of a mention. Managed to scrape into the four figures per month club a few times but that's about it, no matter what the product."

He's even lost faith in his beloved SendOutCards after they let one of his downline move away from him - "Whilst I love the company and its products, I do have some serious reservations about their ethics and trustworthiness."

Rather an ironic statement from somebody involved in Banners Broker!
    Q & A with Terry Stern - Q&A with Terry Stern
    Banners Broker busted in India - Investment firm accused of duping investors
    Spread it on Facebook - Banners Broker Ponzi Scam

35. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by iainsherriff View Post
    My "downline" all have thriving BB businesses. I look forward to hearing you explain that to your buddies and to hear if you speak or grunt.......
    Do your downline have your real name and address so they can come after YOU when BB folds up tent?
    Last edited by EagleOne; 01-07-2013 at 04:49 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hypanor View Post
    Definitely an Australian - Dan Murphys and Porters are both Aus liquor outlets. It sounds like a Roger, but then all BB pimps sound the same, just some have better spelling than others.

Roger doesn't want his BB dream to end, its the first scheme he's gotten in early enough to make a decent dollar - "I've been actively involved in quite a number of network marketing "home businesses" in the past 20 years. I've learnt a lot but never made anything substantial enough that's worth much of a mention. Managed to scrape into the four figures per month club a few times but that's about it, no matter what the product."

He's even lost faith in his beloved SendOutCards after they let one of his downline move away from him - "Whilst I love the company and its products, I do have some serious reservations about their ethics and trustworthiness."

Rather an ironic statement from somebody involved in Banners Broker!
    FYI, the BB Australia page hasn't really been updated since before Christmas. A one liner about adding affiliates rather than the usual "verbiage". Still shows as a Bank/Financial Institution though.

https://www.facebook.com/BannersBrok...ref=ts&fref=ts

Post Thanks / Like

Why bother? Even if I were able to come up with verifiable info about Chris Smith, it would be shot down as rubbish and ridiculed. It's like trying to tell a Jehovas Witness I have verifiable information that god doesn't exist. As pointless an exercise as trying to explain the concept of a blind advertising network and the fact that BB is a brokerage, they don't do their own advertising nor do they serve up their own ads. That's likely to come at some time in the not-too-distant future, as the company and its affiliate base grows, as is getting involved in mobile blind networks, due to the phenomenal growth in the number of portable net-connected gadgets such as smartphones and tablets.
    Ya know what I'm not getting.... Current trends in business in general is to use technology, such as the internet, to remove cost events in the process of whatever business is being transacted. So banner brokers, from what they have themselves describe, is adding the cost event of placing advertising in one place (invisible network) that adds a cost, paying a broker to re-sell that advertisement adding another layer of costs...all using affiliates who are making big dollars, another layer of costs, who are not adding any future value to the product being brokered (the ad space and ultimate placement)

I dunno. I didn't stay at a holiday inn express last night, though I do have a Doctorate in Business, and I think that's about a backwards way of doing it. Assuming that traditionally advertising was traditionally bought by producers via brokers, and that via advertising production studios, and then ultimately placed in front of the consumer targets...and that is how it was done circa 1985....the trend, and in fact a big part of what makes the internet so powerful a business tool, is that many buyers can bypass a step or two in the traditional process and drive costs down. Tossing a few extra people who want a commission hardly makes sense, especially in light of knowing how many OTHER places are doing things to make it so much easier for smaller advertisers to run big time campaigns that just a decade ago were well outside their budgets.

Who is buying these ads to actually advertise a product, as opposed to letting banner brokers sell them again (they already sold them to the affiliate so the affiliate could, well, le them sell them to a real customer). For that matter, in what universe does Banner Brokers know they can sell an ad impression for 10 cents but they sell it to an affiliate first for 5 cents, so the affiliate can let them sell it again for 10 cents on the invisible network? Think about it, "we have a product we can sell for a dime, but we're gonna give a nickel of that to an affiliate, so that we have more people to give money to and can make less profits?" People are amazingly gullible to believe that.

Screw who Chris Smith is, I wanna know where the ads are. I wanna know who can buy an ad from Google cheaper than Google will sell it to someone else who wants to run an ad, especially if the someone else will run an ad and not try to use their network to compete with them. I mean, come on, how often do you see Google pop ups in Yahoo! Finance?

The blind network, as it is described, does not exist. Yes, sometimes a company, say Ford, will buy a few million impressions from a service (almost always the company that prepared the ads, it's part of the cost of the ad) and not know WHERE or WHEN they are going to run. But you can bet your little boots that DAILY Ford is getting a report that shows exactly where, when and the IP address of EVERY time their ad was seen, if the person clicked, what they did once they got to Ford.com.....hell, I know of a mail order house in Florida that does a few million a year gross (tiny as companies go) who get all that information daily from their adsense campaigns.

How banner brokers really works is this. They toss out a good story, likely one that they cobbled together from half a dozen things they have seen lately on the net. The best ones are a compilation of things that they suckers are currently believing, with some new hook that makes them newer, better and bigger than the last thing...
    Then you gather a few of the big producing pimps, shills, useful idiots and program monitoring sites to sell the fake story. Pay out early investors and make sure your early shills and founders are two things, a) Paid well, and on time b) willing to put themselves for the most part between you and the suckers.
    Anyhow, you pay out up 75% give or take of the daily deposits. As the daily cash requests approach the magic 75%, slow them down by having fake problems with servers, 2 week holidays, the odd DDOS attack and then server issues. Toss out a database crash that requires a complete audit of all accounts....done by hand....by blind and illiterate temps working offshore using punch cards and in a foreign language, the point here is to take a routine accounting process that should be accomplished in 24 hours and stretching it out to 30-45 days.... Change banks, tell the suckers that JP MORGAN - Chase and Bank of America are no longer big enough to handle your business so you have to switch all accounts over to the International Bank of Pang Kwo Houck in North Korea, a bank big enough to handle all the activity...but the switch will take another 30 days because North Korea has no internet. Then get your accounts manager to have a sudden heart attack, making sure that among your 1500 employees he is the only one who has the password for the payout account. Which brings us to the extended holiday break for Guy Fawkes Day, from 30th August till 6th November.
    Make payments available on various platforms dependent upon funds availability, then let large percentages of your affilliates spend most of their online time either refreshing the key to see if payments are open...or chattering back and forth on some forum about which ones were open, are likely to be open, are rumored to be open soon and long scholarly speculations on what algorithm one uses to predict when Solid Trust Pay will make funds available. On your own controlled forums, have your shills, pimps and useful idiots fill pages with their own "official" explanations on how funds are made available that are in fact contradictory with each other and mostly about the excuse for why funds never are available anyhow.

When authorities show up, chain the doors, lead the employees out without their lunches and the local managers are in hiding in underground bunkers, make sure to point out that it's all a big misunderstanding, caused by a combination of rogue employees, affiliates using unauthorized ads on UTube, non-affiliates making false claims to political agencies trying to find a graceful way of admitting that you did nothing wrong and in fact they want to give the company a tax rebate for the trouble, but they need to go ahead and make a case to save face, the sites will be up any day now, really. And since they've now admitted nothing was wrong after a big investigation, it's more stable than ever before!
    And then you hide the money under a rock, disappear out from under your false name (Chris Smith is the smartest one of all, because even though you've seen him in person, you'll NEVER know his real name) and either retire to a tropical country with nice beaches and no extradition, or buy new computers, read the ponzi promotion boards for a new storyline, and then WASH, RINSE, and REPEAT.

And if a few dumb affiliates stick their necks out too much, well, they don't know your real name, and honestly the dumb phucking Irishman just looked like he was either a crooked used car salesman, cheap con man or creepy child molesting ex-priest. He'll be better off in prison anyhow and may even like it if he gets a good boyfriend while there.

39. Likes 10 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
    Do your downline have your real name and address so they can come after YOU when BB folds up tent?
    every person with a BB business has their name and phone number stated on their account page.
    Steven should be able to tell you that as he is apparently one of mine.
    I look forward to his phone call.

no one will "come after me" should your misguided beliefs every come true. the only people that I have sponsored into BB have done so because they have made their own mind up. I tell people to come and look at this place first.

btw
    I don't know an address for Manchester yet.
    you know as much about India as I do.
    look back a hundred pages or so. I have already said where the Ads are. nothing has changed.

my name IS my name. I don't feel the need to hide it from anyone.

on a different subject.
    my high street bank tells me my money is "in the system" but they can't actually show it to me or prove it exists unless I withdraw it. I can't find out where the CEO went to school. they rent some of their HQ to another company.

should I be worried ?

41. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post