Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 41 of 55 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1364

Thread: Scamlandpro - Your One-Stop Site for all Scams!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Scamlandpro - Your One-Stop Site for all Scams!

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    When will Dave or Dianne start complaining to BoggyBoy about this sort of CRAP and show that they have any influence with the man at all?

Less than a month ago one of our team members signed up WHO HAD NEVER MADE ANY MONEY ONLINE Within a week they started earning OVER $80 a day (that's an extra $2400 per month) paid by direct deposit....Can you imagine?
    How would your life be different if you could work an hour or two per day to rake in an extra $2400 per month (or more!)
    Get the details below
    This Opportunity Makes $100′s Every Week! Checks On Friday

Type http:// then community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2590921/Immediate-work-available-you-can-make100s-weekly.aspx?flag=1
    IMO that is not what they are there for, it is to help promote this type of junk. Could be they are busy lining up those student "lawyers" to come after me for stating a fact in here. No one is supposed to suggest Adlandpro is anything but the best of the best and members do not care what programs they advertise. It is just all one big happy place (in their dreams!).
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    IMO that is not what they are there for, it is to help promote this type of junk.
    And to line their own pockets by bring in suckers to the Adlandpro Gold Member Program. Diane may not be an active gold member promoter but Dave Cotterill is definately a promoter of that little "come on."

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Speaking of promotions...

Is Working from Home that easy? « Bogdan Fiedur

What I find interesting is the fact that what is not mentioned in this news article by Robert Hill, is that for all the successful Work at Home jobs on line, there are many who would scam people, which is another reason why AdlandPro exists, to help people find and share jobs that are legal and ethical. Like any community, sometimes things slip past us, but our track record of finding out about those who would harm people (scammers) are soon shut down and sent packing, is one of my highest achievements and something that we make a high priority.

While we all love the imagery of sitting in our sleep clothes making lots of money is indeed a dream for many people, the reality is that working at home means learning how to market, learning how to network and like any job it requires work.

One of the advantages of being on a community such as Adlandpro, is that I (with the help of the members) have created tutorials to help people understand marketing and when you talk to the people who are active on Adland, you will soon see that working at home can be successful when following those people who are experienced and can take you by the hand to learn how to market and be successful.

I would love to hear your thoughts about “working at home” What tips would you give people who are thinking of joining the ranks of working online?
    -----------

RS members have any thoughts on that one??

Post Thanks / Like

BoggyBoy has just made it vey clear that he is offering his affiliates a great way to make money from his work at home opportunity.

See the latest crap from the man himself.

Take this sales video with a shovel of salt boys and girls

type http:// then community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2395897/POTW-Feedback/130.aspx

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

What I find interesting is the fact that what is not mentioned in this news article by Robert Hill, is that for all the successful Work at Home jobs on line, there are many who would scam people, which is another reason why AdlandPro exists, to help people find and share jobs that are legal and ethical. Like any community, sometimes things slip past us, but our track record of finding out about those who would harm people (scammers) are soon shut down and sent packing, is one of my highest achievements and something that we make a high priority.

While we all love the imagery of sitting in our sleep clothes making lots of money is indeed a dream for many people, the reality is that working at home means learning how to market, learning how to network and like any job it requires work.

One of the advantages of being on a community such as Adlandpro, is that I (with the help of the members) have created tutorials to help people understand marketing and when you talk to the people who are active on Adland, you will soon see that working at home can be successful when following those people who are experienced and can take you by the hand to learn how to market and be successful.

I would love to hear your thoughts about “working at home” What tips would you give people who are thinking of joining the ranks of working online?
    -----------

Holy cow, Bogdan Fiedur, your nose is really growing!

pinocchio-tells-lie-his-nose-grows-so-lo.jpeg
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

6. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

-----------

I find the source of this working from home article by Bogdan Fiedur absolutely confusing. Why should the source be from Jim on Pinterest? QUOTE Source: web50.extendcp.co.uk via Jim on Pinterest. Look on the left hand of your screen under the BestJobs in America graphic to see what Bogdan quotes as the source of the article.

What is Jim Allen's connection with these sort of British security projects by KeTech. What knowledge does Jim Allen posess on these subjects EXTREMELY FISHY POP UP about nerve gas and explosives on this KeTech Link from the extendcp.co.uk site quoted as being the source of Bogdan's article ie Jim on Pinterest

I have a screenshot just in case the reference gets deleted

Post Thanks / Like

And to line their own pockets by bring in suckers to the Adlandpro Gold Member Program. Diane may not be an active gold member promoter but Dave Cotterill is definately a promoter of that little "come on."
    Gold membership looks to be just Bogans way of saying, "If ya wanna scam on my forum then you must first pay me a fee"....

My guess is that his plan is in time to make it a rule of only those who pay the fee can advertise a scam....

Kinda like the currency exchange folder at talkgold where you must pay $500 per month to admin b4 you can have a thread....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Gold membership looks to be just Bogans way of saying, "If ya wanna scam on my forum then you must first pay me a fee"....
    I think you mean "If ya wanna scam on hundreds of social media sites, you must first pay me a fee." See the latest social media scamming tactics from BoggyBoy

Quoted from a new link in Scamlander Jim Allen's signature files. Shown below.

To see Jimbo original come on type http:// then members.adlandpro.com/advertisers/brandprotection.aspx?TB=ad

[I"]May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,
    Jim Allen III
    Protect Your Brand Today
    I Can Help YOU Help YOURSELF to Help Others

FREE Healthcare Just Click Here!"[/I]

Jimbo's Scamland advertisement.

http:// then members.adlandpro.com/advertisers/brandprotection.aspx?TB=ad

"The Everything Package - $299.50 The Basic Package - $59.50 The Introductory Package - $29.50

This is exactly what it sounds like. Get this package and your brand is protected on every last social network in our database (currently over 300!). This is the best price, the best value, and the best guarantee there is that YOU control your brand everywhere you go.

This is our baseline package, and it contains just under a hundred popular networks. This is perfect for a brand that needs both exposure and protection.

If your brand is small or just starting out, this package is the perfect complement to it. You'll get protection on around forty great networks, and you'll have options to upgrade later on as your business grows.

Click Here to Order

Click Here to Order Click Here to Order

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Like any community, sometimes things slip past us, but our track record of finding out about those who would harm people (scammers) are soon shut down and sent packing, is one of my highest achievements and something that we make a high priority.

That was the line that really got me! Just how many of those "scammers" have been shut down? ZERO

Has anyone seen any programs disappearing from Adlandpro??

11. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Like any community, sometimes things slip past us, but our track record of finding out about those who would harm people (scammers) are soon shut down and sent packing, is one of my highest achievements and something that we make a high priority.

[/COLOR]
    The ultimate "BoggyBoy Joke of The Decade."

13. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

New "Mountain of Crap" Administrator.

Type http:// community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/569870/A-Journey-to-the-Mountain-of-Love/3520.aspx

"Hello Everyone,

Today is 2 months since Jill passed.
    As of today I am taking over the Mountain of Love. I was ask by Bogdan if I would do this. This is an honor for me, I do not want anything to change, I want you all to post as you have been. in the past, we must all keep the Mountain of Love going for Jill.

If you want to say anything, please pm me. Thanks."

Why is Myrna still hawking Paradox Cash in her Adlandpro signature files?
    To see Myrna's Scamlandpro community profile, type http:// then .adlandpro.com/members/ernamay.aspx
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 01-05-2013 at 02:51 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Jim Allen III and his associate LaNell aka Nellie must share the shame of the MPD Today debacle. Gary Colhun, whom the pair aided and abetted is now part of a criminal forfeiture complaint.

Gary Colhuln Report from PatrickPretty.

Jim Allen was told that Gary had more than 200 FDA offences to his name but he continued to promote MPB to Adlandpro members for months and he lured more people into the scam. Nellie continued to delete evidence of this from her Adlandpro list your businesses forum.

Report on MPB on RealScam
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 01-05-2013 at 07:35 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

LaNell aka Nellie has been nominated for Adlandpro's "Person of The Year" award.

Nellie may have been under the influence of Jim Allen or Bogdan Fiedur when she deleted evidence about Gary Colhuln's previous offences. Who knows what she was thinking when she did it. If the woman has any sense of decency or guilt, she will slink away from scamming forums like Adlandpro with her tail between her legs. If she decides to stand for or accept their Prrson of The Year award, she will never be able to live down the association with either Jim Allen or Bogdan Fiedur.

Run Nellie Run. It is your only chance of evading extremely bad publicity for a long long time.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes...Where is klagoosh??.......[/url]
    If he is around and not hiding under a rock, he could start looking into Paradox Cash which is being promoted by Myrna Ferguson, who has been nominated as Allandpro "Person of The Year" and appointed as the new administrator of Adlandpro's biggest ever forum which many RS members call "The Mountain of Crap"

Is Paradox Cash a ponzi "Klagoosh?" If it is then you could help your fellow Adlanders by persuading Myrna to remove the link from her signature files. RS members have already done some digging and you may find this link helpful.

Paradox Cash

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by klagoosh View Post
    I really am in my fifth year with Lyme disease
    And in your 10th year with scammers disease......

19. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Was Boggy still drunk from new years eve when he posted that??.....

21. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

And in your 10th year with scammers disease......
    Klagoosh is too busy preaching his theology to the Mountaineers on Scamland to be bothered with small matters like the finanacial frauds perpetrated on Adlandpro.

He warns Myrna Ferguson about her religious beliefs but he uses the excuse that he has only just discovered the Mountain thread in Adland. He is appoiinted as the new affilioate manager on Adland and he has only just discovere "The Mountain?" Why does he not warn Myrna Ferguson that promoting a scam like Paradox Cash will offend his "God" or her "Gods?"

See usual Dave Coterell excuse and note the small print at the top of the post.

Latest from Dave to Myrna Ferguson on the Mountain of Crap

Page 3525 Top of page.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Was Boggy still drunk from new years eve when he posted that??.....
    Must have been!

Post Thanks / Like

Must have been!
    Perhaps he has gone on a bender with Jim Allen! Jim can't be very happy about Gary Colhuln's arrest and La Nell must be shaking in her shoes wondering if anybody here has copies of her biz opps forum where she deliberately deleted my comments about Gary Colhuln's FDA offences.

When LaNell left Adland her forums may have been deleted but somebody has copies and she has re emerged as Nellie. Idoubt if she would like to have to go into a court of law and swear that she did not delete evidence about Gary's offences to please Jimbo who was perpetuating the free food scam on Adland.

Happy boozing Boggy, Jimbo and LaNell.

Post Thanks / Like

Adlandpro 100friends to teach you scamming. Guess who is waving the banner?

100friends.jpg

Type http:// then community.adlandpro.com/welcome/286465.aspx?ShowFriends=True

Type http:// community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/1235529/Your-Friday-Chuckle-Every-Day-Of-The-Week/644.aspx
    Scroll to bottom of page to see the flag bearer.
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 01-06-2013 at 08:10 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Re: Scamlandpro - Your One-Stop Site for all Scams!

Another Flag Bearer for Adlandpro. Diane Bjorling

To See Links on This Thread

Type http:// then community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2591539/Just-to-say-hi.aspx?flag=2

There are many great discussions going on at Adland and if you are needing help, please feel free to message me or you can also talk to these people who I just know will be of aid TO SCAM EVERY LAST CENT FROM YOUR WALLET.

Alain Deguire who does the Welcoming club.Read ABC for Scammers and Owner of a Joke Business Success School. See for Yourself Type http// then community.adlandpro.com/group/6791/Busine-Succe.aspx

Dave Cottrell who is the the JOKE OF An Affilate Manager for Adlandpro and an Adlandpro Gold Member, who flogs advertising on a ponzi promoting web site.

Mark Dewey who is one heck of a guy to know and learn about creating and designing. Designing What? Banner Ads and Graphics to Lure Newbies into Scamlandpro?

Dennis Clairmont.this man is just so full of ideas he kind of blows me away...lol Full of ideas on how to promote JustBeen Paid. Still pushing it in signature files.

Luis Miguel Goitizolo, not only a POTW winner, but such a talented man + Profit Clicking Promoter

Ken Wolff a good person to know and talk to. Having Success Pay It Forward. Type http:// then community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/552829/Having-Success-Pay-It-Forward.aspx

Stephen Hauser (martinezshopper.ws) be warned, Stephen is a comedian and he will have you laughing on the other side of your face if you sign up to any of the biz opps in his Scamlandpro forums Avoid posting to Stephen's forum Post Your Money Making Opps Here. Type http:// then community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/23946/POST-YOUR-MONEYMAKING-OPPS-HERE.aspx

Jim Allen III is the face behind the admin of POTW, one heck of a good guy and hard worker Yes he worked very hard to promote recently arrested Gary Colhuln Food Scams. One heck of a good guy?

Kathleen Vanbeekom is a force to be reckoned with and she is incredibly active on AdlandPro EZ Wealth System Scam Promoter Publishes Scams Daily. Your Daily Scam by Kathleen VanBeekom

Patricia Bartch is a cool person to share with and if you like cats..YAY! Phoney Biz Opp Forum Owner. Pat is a basicly decent stick who used to run a "post your business type" forum in Scamland and may not have bothered to delete the trash.

oh my goodness there are so many people here, but this should give you a good start. I am sure that all of these people can and will help you, all you have to do is ask!

RUN FROM THESE ADVISORS

27. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Adlandpro 100friends to teach you scamming. Guess who is waving the banner?

100friends.jpg

Type http:// then community.adlandpro.com/welcome/286465.aspx?ShowFriends=True

Type http:// community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/1235529/Your-Friday-Chuckle-Every-Day-Of-The-Week/644.aspx
    Scroll to bottom of page to see the flag bearer.

Well, well, a return of the 3rd party of potw team leaders from 2007. After being "used" by those jerks, I can't imagine a return except maybe they are reforming the team after all this time. Well, it almost took adlandpro down back when so maybe it will happen for real this time.

community.adlandpro.com/members/anamaria.aspx

BTW, that is one of the most filthy forum threads in that place. I would not stoop to read his nasty idea of jokes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Sounds like a letter I used to send out to about once a month!!! Yes, I admit I did it but am glad I was able to break away and find some new glasses. They show all the scams, schemes, MLMs, Ponzis and pyramids these people promote and try to cover up with a happy little social community. Everyone of them has a knife ready to stab each other in the back with (my experience) and I would have trouble trusting any of them.

Oh, but I forgot -

Geez, that would mean shutting down the whole website!!

Post Thanks / Like

Well, well, a return of the 3rd party of potw team leaders from 2007. After being "used" by those jerks, I can't imagine a return except maybe they are reforming the team after all this time. Well, it almost took adlandpro down back when so maybe it will happen for real this time.

community.adlandpro.com/members/anamaria.aspx

BTW, that is one of the most filthy forum threads in that place. I would not stoop to read his nasty idea of jokes.
    They are all assembling on "The Mountain Of Crap" for a theological debate. Myrna Ferguson proposes a motion about a polytheistic religion, a pantheon of Gods, who have revealed the secrets of zero point energy to Jill and her Mountaineers. Dave Coterrell opposes the motion and attempts to explain how God can be both Father Son and Holy Spirit all rolled into one God entitled to say I am that I am.

Theological discussion or scammers trying to evoke a God or Gods to help the scam better than the others?

I was also interested to see that one of these entities has revealed itself in Peru

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

No doubt, Jill will be visiting them from the beyond!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!