Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who IS Patrick Pretty??

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Who IS Patrick Pretty??

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Come to think of it,

who IS "chopperone" ???
    That was my question LRM!!??? If chopper wants so bad to know who PP is maybe we should know who chopperone is.
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Ol' Radical Me View Post
    Is this where we all dive for google and see what comes up on the first page? lol

......ok - Back again. Checked it out on google pages 1 to 3 and he is some kind of indie band or a punk named Josh. Oh! What do you mean "that doesn't count as due diligence"? I've found out things!
    Chopper One - Weezerpedia

Chopper One was formed by guitarist Jason Cropper with his wife Amy after he left Weezer in 1993. The band released an indie single in 1995, followed by their debut album Now Playing in 1997. The disc was reissued as Chopper One, backed by a new line-up of the band, the following year. Chopper One disbanded circa 1999. Cropper has continued various writing, recording, and production projects.

Weezer is an American alternative rock band from Los Angeles, California formed in 1992 by Rivers Cuomo (lead vocals, guitar), Patrick Wilson (drums, backing vocals), Matt Sharp (bass, backing vocals), and Jason Cropper (guitar, backing vocals), with the last two replaced by Mikey Welsh and Brian Bell, respectively. Mikey Welsh was later replaced with Scott Shriner. They have released nine full-length albums, six EPs, and a DVD. Weezer has sold more than eight million records to date in the US.

Weezer - Weezerpedia

I love research but who is this chopperone??
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    That was my question LRM!!??? If chopper wants so bad to know who PP is maybe we should know who chopperone is.
    Well, as you can see above, we're working on it. lol I had rather hoped that, as he doesn't seem to like people's backgrounds being hidden from view, he would come here and tell us. Seems he's disappeared since we started asking though.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    Does anyone really care enough to bother ??

Ya seen one troll, ya seen 'em all.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

5. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PPBlog View Post

Just being at the Warrior Forum gave me an education on the best and the worst about "Internet Marketing."
    My thoughts to a tee PPBlog.

There is a huge difference between marketing and "Internet Marketing" as defined by "Internet Marketers." and proper marketing on the Internet. I have tried to start a RS thread on the difference and I hope that we can develop this theme here and on your blog.

I was taught the basics of marketing by a retired person who had launched the concept of tea bags as opposed to leaf tea for the Tetley Tea Company and he did not teach any of his students how to promote mass produced garbage.

A few months on several Internet forums convinced me that the concept of Internet Marketing was fraudulent and that real business people should try to educate people on the basics of marketing.

Most RS readers know that the first Internet forum which I joined was Adlandpro. Bogdan Fiedur and his cohorts claimed that Corey Rudl was the founding father of Internet Marketing and they tried to sell his marketing strategies as gospel truth. Wikepedia gives the deceased Corey Rudl and his successor Derek Gehl credit for being the first successful Internet Marketer. Was this man a false idol and if you agree can we lead the iconoclastic movement against the man?

Post Thanks / Like

Patrick has made a name for himself without the backing of a large National or International newspaper. The fact that he held in very high esteem by other investigative journalists like Tony Hetherington speaks volumes.

Patrick needed a few donations to get him off the ground. Compare that with the salary that Tony gets from Associated Newspapers in UK and be glad that there are still people who start as small fry and make a big splash. Does anybody remember the Barclays ads. "Some tiddlers become whoppers"

Make mincemeat of this "chopperone" Patrick and we will feed his remains to the hyenas.