LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 19 of 49 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: lutarians very own "Cash gifting is cool" thread

Post Thanks / Like

Re: lutarians very own "Cash gifting is cool" thread

Scam support sites? I am not trying to start anything but are you serious?

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    And he BEGGED all the other scammers on the scam support sites to read his ramblings and they wouldn't. LMAO!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Well, well, what a shocker. Who would have the last post here? None other than he of the gotta have the last word in and it doesn't matter what you say, cause I know more than you and it doesn't matter what you have, I have something better than you fame, good ol' lute. Typical rambliings of someone who was picked on most of his (or her) life and now hides behind a keyboard commandeering their very own spaceship,(or in this case, their very own thread) If there are tons of people that think we're idiots here, then what are you doing here? Does it take one to know one? Do birds of a feather flock together? The only fool on this thread is you, as every person who has posted here besides you has stated as such. Congrats, Willy, you've become the laughingstock of your very own thread. As far as respect goes, when you command respect, it will be given to you. So far you haven't, therfore you will be given none. There's a big difference between demanding and commanding. You say you volunteer at places like childrens cancer wards and womens shelters? I highly doubt that, given the fact people who DO would'nt be caught dead wasting their time trolling the net defending cash gifting. Why would watching a movie like "Full Metal Jacket" make me a "tough guy"? As I stated before, in case your pea-brain didn't comprehend it, those comments were 'jacked from that movie solely to yank your chain, which they did with devastating effect. And, yes, they did drag you down in the gutter as evidenced by you starting to call people names as soon as people jumped on the "prophylactic bandwagon" lol, joke's on YOU, "Bubba". Once again I will repeat the reason I brought my son in the military up seeing as though it either did'nt register in that aforementioned pea-brain of yours or you just did'nt read all of it, as you claim you do, because you were pissed at what I wrote before that, which were my low-class, down-in-the-gutter, disgusting intentions in the first place. What's your point? Once again, lol,joke's on YOU, "Dumbass" So, you were in the military, huh? How

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pantherdad
    So, you were in the military, huh?
    Hey,

those latrines don't clean themselves you know.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

4. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Sorry, littleroundman, a neighbor rudely interrupted me. Lets see, where was I ? O'key-Dokey, skipping back a little, my Christmas came early and my oldest arrived a little earlier than expected and we spent a little quality time together. So you were in the military, huh? How do we know that? For all we know, you could be some homeless jackass who rolls out of his cardboard box at 2 in the afternoon, shakes the cobwebs out of his dome from an all-night Thunderbird wine and crack cocaine bender, crawls to the nearest corner where you "work" for 4 hrs begging for spare change, whereby you magically convert the days take into 3 more bottles and a fat rock, stumble down to the nearest public library, hop on the free net and dribble a few lines, leave , and proceed to repeat the previous night and days activities. And why in the world would someone call my son a "baby killer" or say that "he deserves to die because he's in the military fighting for a ungodly country?" As I stated before, he's a Combat Medic. As far as I'm aware, he neither fights nor kills, he either treats or heals. If someone were to state either comment, it would only prove a moron can have an opinion also, no matter how stupid or ignorant it is..........With New Years Eve fast approaching, and with all the drunks besides Willy who can afford a car out in full force, someone please remind Willie to move his house a few feet further from the curb so he won't be run over. GOOD GOD, who would we poke fun at then?

6. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pantherdadX2 View Post
    For all we know, you could be some homeless jackass who rolls out of his cardboard box at 2 in the afternoon, shakes the cobwebs out of his dome from an all-night Thunderbird wine and crack cocaine bender, crawls to the nearest corner where you "work" for 4 hrs begging for spare change, whereby you magically convert the days take into 3 more bottles and a fat rock, stumble down to the nearest public library, hop on the free net and dribble a few lines, leave , and proceed to repeat the previous night and days activities.
    Love this part...Too funny.....But probably true
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Cheers guys. Couldn't be bothered moving out from under the back verandah this arvo (another rather hot day), and had nothing to read. Then I found this wonderful comedy called "lutarians very own "Cash gifting is cool" thread". Have you thought about giving Jerry Seinfeld a call? He likes heavy doses of sarcasm and long humourous scripts about essentially nothing.

Lutarian, if you're going to accuse the people here then at least come up with something more than a snippet of a blog showing some scammers account info that may or may not have been obtained above board.

I get what you say about dragging 'innocents' into discussions but show where an 'innocent' has been brought into discussion, that should not have been. And if there is such a post, what gives you the right to take action on it since the only person it would affect is whoever is mentioned? Surely it is up to that/those people to come here and say "I think you've made a mistake mentioning my name", it can be discussed, and if warranted then I'm sure the admins would remove the offending post. Your time would be better spent messaging or finding the people you claim have been hard done by.

Better still, go do some charity work somewhere seeing as you seem to think that that you can't be doing anything else if you're doing that. Why are you wasting precious charity time on here???
    Q & A with Terry Stern - Q&A with Terry Stern
    Banners Broker busted in India - Investment firm accused of duping investors
    Spread it on Facebook - Banners Broker Ponzi Scam

Post Thanks / Like

1. I hide behind a keyboard? How about you?

2. Wasting my time trolling on this forum. So 5 to 15 minutes is such a waste of my time I don't have enough time to volunteer?

3. Sorry but you never drug me down into the gutter. Your comments just proved how much of a low class person you were.

4. Name calling? Really. You and others excel at that. What's wrong? You can dish it out but can't take it?

5. I never defended cash gifting. You stating that is a blatant lie and you know it.

6. Aw. More low class insults from a low class person. Sigh.

7. Yes, I was in the military.

Well, well, what a shocker. Who would have the last post here? None other than he of the gotta have the last word in and it doesn't matter what you say, cause I know more than you and it doesn't matter what you have, I have something better than you fame, good ol' lute. Typical rambliings of someone who was picked on most of his (or her) life and now hides behind a keyboard commandeering their very own spaceship,(or in this case, their very own thread) If there are tons of people that think we're idiots here, then what are you doing here? Does it take one to know one? Do birds of a feather flock together? The only fool on this thread is you, as every person who has posted here besides you has stated as such. Congrats, Willy, you've become the laughingstock of your very own thread. As far as respect goes, when you command respect, it will be given to you. So far you haven't, therfore you will be given none. There's a big difference between demanding and commanding. You say you volunteer at places like childrens cancer wards and womens shelters? I highly doubt that, given the fact people who DO would'nt be caught dead wasting their time trolling the net defending cash gifting. Why would watching a movie like "Full Metal Jacket" make me a "tough guy"? As I stated before, in case your pea-brain didn't comprehend it, those comments were 'jacked from that movie solely to yank your chain, which they did with devastating effect. And, yes, they did drag you down in the gutter as evidenced by you starting to call people names as soon as people jumped on the "prophylactic bandwagon" lol, joke's on YOU, "Bubba". Once again I will repeat the reason I brought my son in the military up seeing as though it either did'nt register in that aforementioned pea-brain of yours or you just did'nt read all of it, as you claim you do, because you were pissed at what I wrote before that, which were my low-class, down-in-the-gutter, disgusting intentions in the first place. What's your point? Once again, lol,joke's on YOU, "Dumbass" So, you were in the military, huh? How

Post Thanks / Like

"de oppresso liber"

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Hey,

those latrines don't clean themselves you know.

Post Thanks / Like

If I say I was in the military I was. It is as simple as that.

You are once again showing what kind of low class person you are. How pathetic of a person you are.

Why would anyone say those things about your son? Look up the "church" I mentioned and you will see. There are people that simply say things like that about our Military.

Just to let you know...a Medic has to fight at times. Not saying your son does but there are times they have no choice.

Now calling me a drunk. Do you not see how childish you are?

Sorry, littleroundman, a neighbor rudely interrupted me. Lets see, where was I ? O'key-Dokey, skipping back a little, my Christmas came early and my oldest arrived a little earlier than expected and we spent a little quality time together. So you were in the military, huh? How do we know that? For all we know, you could be some homeless jackass who rolls out of his cardboard box at 2 in the afternoon, shakes the cobwebs out of his dome from an all-night Thunderbird wine and crack cocaine bender, crawls to the nearest corner where you "work" for 4 hrs begging for spare change, whereby you magically convert the days take into 3 more bottles and a fat rock, stumble down to the nearest public library, hop on the free net and dribble a few lines, leave , and proceed to repeat the previous night and days activities. And why in the world would someone call my son a "baby killer" or say that "he deserves to die because he's in the military fighting for a ungodly country?" As I stated before, he's a Combat Medic. As far as I'm aware, he neither fights nor kills, he either treats or heals. If someone were to state either comment, it would only prove a moron can have an opinion also, no matter how stupid or ignorant it is..........With New Years Eve fast approaching, and with all the drunks besides Willy who can afford a car out in full force, someone please remind Willie to move his house a few feet further from the curb so he won't be run over. GOOD GOD, who would we poke fun at then?

Post Thanks / Like

Aw. So immature comments like this are funny to you are they? Show how childish you are also.

Probably true? So you not are assuming that I am some poor guy or gal that can barely make ends meet? My living room alone is probably 1/2 the size of your house.

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Love this part...Too funny.....But probably true

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hypanor View Post
    Cheers guys. Couldn't be bothered moving out from under the back verandah this arvo (another rather hot day), and had nothing to read. Then I found this wonderful comedy called "lutarians very own "Cash gifting is cool" thread". Have you thought about giving Jerry Seinfeld a call? He likes heavy doses of sarcasm and long humourous scripts about essentially nothing.

Lutarian, if you're going to accuse the people here then at least come up with something more than a snippet of a blog showing some scammers account info that may or may not have been obtained above board.

I get what you say about dragging 'innocents' into discussions but show where an 'innocent' has been brought into discussion, that should not have been. And if there is such a post, what gives you the right to take action on it since the only person it would affect is whoever is mentioned? Surely it is up to that/those people to come here and say "I think you've made a mistake mentioning my name", it can be discussed, and if warranted then I'm sure the admins would remove the offending post. Your time would be better spent messaging or finding the people you claim have been hard done by.

Better still, go do some charity work somewhere seeing as you seem to think that that you can't be doing anything else if you're doing that. Why are you wasting precious charity time on here???
    I spend only about 5-15 minutes. Some times maybe a bit more. That is not much to spend.

Feel free to check out the site when it's finished. I will post it on this site.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lutarian
    Feel free to check out the site when it's finished. I will post it on this site.
    Y......A.....W.....N.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ok, I see why Loopy has a bee in his bonnet now. I didn't have that context when reading this comedic thread. So he is a cash gifter then - or at least darling wifey is.

16. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, I see why Loopy has a bee in his bonnet now. I didn't have that context when reading this comedic thread. So he is a cash gifter then - or at least darling wifey is.
    Well, it seems SOMEBODY is paying attention to the Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool thread here on REALSCAM.com

It seems some "innocently involved in cash gifting" type person has removed the incriminating evidence of their NOTcash gifting activities, as well as any "lutarian" references.

18. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Well, it seems SOMEBODY is paying attention to the Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool thread here on REALSCAM.com

It seems some "innocently involved in cash gifting" type person has removed the incriminating evidence of their NOTcash gifting activities, as well as any "lutarian" references.
    He has? Not very well then, I went around in a circle following all the different programs Mick Lutarian and wifey have been or are in and eventually followed a link that came back to that post.

You'd think by now that he'd know that cash gifting is illegal. He really should have given the money to a charity, like children's cancer wards, women's shelters, etc.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lutarian View Post
    Aw. So immature comments like this are funny to you are they? Show how childish you are also.

Probably true? So you not are assuming that I am some poor guy or gal that can barely make ends meet? My living room alone is probably 1/2 the size of your house.
    Imagine that.....another shocking post by 'he of the living room half as big as your house' We already knew that, lute. We're also assuming that custom-made poker table is sitting right in the middle of it and sitting around that poker table at this very moment playing a hand with you is none other than the two Johns (Wayne and Belushi), Elvis Presley, and Frank Sinatra. You really need to lay off the sauce, lute, and loosen your bonnet (still laughing over that one, Hypanor.....NIIICE). I could probably end this post with "I have to get in my Lamborghini now, lute, and pick up a pack of smokes" but you'd probably reply with something to the effect of "Oh, really, I have a 2012 Gallardo personally signed on the dash by Ferruccio Lamborghini himself" No one posting here gives a crap where you live, (could be Siberia) what you live in (COULD be a cardboard box)((more than likely)) or what your wordly possessions are (could be a bag of marbles). Why would I want to look up whatever this church you're referencing? Once again, I'll have to repeat myself (hopefully the tiny little peas rolling around your cranial cavity will register this info). Ever moron is entitled to his opinion, no matter how stupid or ignorant it is......time to go Willy, the mornings Folgers is kicking in...... I've gotta take a "lute" and wipe my "arian"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lutarian View Post
    My living room alone is probably 1/2 the size of your house.
    And my daddy is bigger then your daddy.....

Post Thanks / Like

Yep...Just another scammer exposed here on realsam....

Post Thanks / Like

Nope. I am no cash gifter and my spouse is also not a cash gifter.

Post Thanks / Like

LOL!! Sorry guys but your "investigative" skills are lacking big time. It is so easy to send you people on the wrong trail by use a username of an actual cash gifter. I believe I stated that to PHH quite some time ago.

He has? Not very well then, I went around in a circle following all the different programs Mick Lutarian and wifey have been or are in and eventually followed a link that came back to that post.

You'd think by now that he'd know that cash gifting is illegal. He really should have given the money to a charity, like children's cancer wards, women's shelters, etc.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, you did say that a while ago.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

Post Thanks / Like

Had to say it due to the cardboard box comment. It seem like it's ok for your people to cut people down, lie about them, assume things about them but when people come back ... you can't handle it.

Here you go. If you enjoy poker and want a quality poker table here is the guy. www.bigsilkpokertables.com

Nope. It's in the game room, not the living room.

Nope. Don't have a Lambo and never will. They can't haul grandchildren around.

Aw. What's wrong. You upset? Can't handle the heat?

Imagine that.....another shocking post by 'he of the living room half as big as your house' We already knew that, lute. We're also assuming that custom-made poker table is sitting right in the middle of it and sitting around that poker table at this very moment playing a hand with you is none other than the two Johns (Wayne and Belushi), Elvis Presley, and Frank Sinatra. You really need to lay off the sauce, lute, and loosen your bonnet (still laughing over that one, Hypanor.....NIIICE). I could probably end this post with "I have to get in my Lamborghini now, lute, and pick up a pack of smokes" but you'd probably reply with something to the effect of "Oh, really, I have a 2012 Gallardo personally signed on the dash by Ferruccio Lamborghini himself" No one posting here gives a crap where you live, (could be Siberia) what you live in (COULD be a cardboard box)((more than likely)) or what your wordly possessions are (could be a bag of marbles). Why would I want to look up whatever this church you're referencing? Once again, I'll have to repeat myself (hopefully the tiny little peas rolling around your cranial cavity will register this info). Ever moron is entitled to his opinion, no matter how stupid or ignorant it is......time to go Willy, the mornings Folgers is kicking in...... I've gotta take a "lute" and wipe my "arian"

Post Thanks / Like

Wrong again.

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Yep...Just another scammer exposed here on realsam....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lutarian
    Aw. What's wrong. You upset? Can't handle the heat?
    You say that as if:

a) anyone here believes what you say

b) anyone here cares what you say

Hint: There's a very good reason your thread is in the Ranting, Raving and other Ridiculous Diatribes subforum.

29. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Aw. Littleroundboy. I can prove that what I say is true.

Who cares if you people don't care. If you don't why do you keep going?

Go get yourself a Murrays Wild Thing Imperial Stout. I think you might need a few.

You say that as if:

a) anyone here believes what you say

b) anyone here cares what you say

Hint: There's a very good reason your thread is in the Ranting, Raving and other Ridiculous Diatribes subforum.