Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 32 of 43 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: justbeenpaid / ProfitClicking

Post Thanks / Like

Re: justbeenpaid / ProfitClicking

Quote Originally Posted by mharriman View Post
    ProfitClicking keeps on growing while everyone complains. The membership is so large how can everyone be satisfied at the same time. I see some members are getting paid and there seems to be an improvement on the withdraw system.
    What you have to understand is that only a very select few are being paid, and then we have the shills who are paid to "claim" they have been paid. I doubt if 1/10 of 1% has actually been paid. But believe what you will, it is still a Ponzi. They said the same thing about ASD, 12DP, Megalido, PhoenixSurf, Zeek Rewards, and the list goes on and on and all of them have crashed and burned by running with the money or being shut down by the feds. This is no different, and the time for them to run with the money is almost here. If this latest rash of "I got paid" posts doesn't work to attract enough newbies and the gullible into this, this is toast before the New Year.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Post #4249 and post #4250 in the ProfitClicking thread on the Talkgold HYIP ponzi foruM
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

This bucket Horsecrap reminds me of an old joke that I heard 40 years ago!

" One day a bill collector called a a man who owed his business money. The bill collector told him that he had not been paid in a couple of months. He said he wanted his money or at least payments until the man got got caught up on what was owed to him. The man told the bill collector that he had only so much money and he put all of his creditors names in a bucket and paid the ones drawn out until all his money was gone! He then told the bill collector that if he continued to bother him in such a manor with calling him or posting on the different forums he would take his name out of the bucket altogether and call him a Nay-Sayer, Dream stealer, or a negative person!

Oh, and steal all of his money supposedly invested.

Lesson learned! This is what these Pimps, Shills, and Scammers do.
    Last edited by baylee; 12-09-2012 at 09:25 PM.

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep,

HYIP ponzi operators have got it made.

When the HYIP starts collapsing, all they have to do is call up more pimps, shills and "monitors" to post more "I got paid" posts on the usual suspect HYIP ponzi forums and the "true believers" can't get their money out of their wallets fast enough to deposit even more.

Post Thanks / Like

Posts number 4257 and 4258 and 4259 in the ProfitClicking thread on Talkgold HYIP ponzi forum

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=vx22utyvqyp9

She just knows it is not a scam!

Hi Stephen,

This is a great idea.

I know this one is a good one.

http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=vx22utyvqyp9
    I haven't been a member for too long, but I know it is not a scam site.
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

JustBeenPaid / Profitclicking thread, Talkgold HYIP ponzi forum

AHA !!!!

I think I've figured out why MoneyMakingBrainless hasn't graced this thread with his scintillating wit and financial genius lately.

Post Thanks / Like

Desperate times mean desperate measures:

I don't think anyone needs to be particularly worried about being "sued" by a HYIP ponzi.

One wonders just how what sort of reputation "Jardine Law Offices" will come out of it's association with JustBeen Paid / Profitclicking.

That is, of course, if "Jardine Law Offices" actually exist or the correspondence came from them and not some JustBeen Paid / ProfitClicking flunky.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    .... if "Jardine Law Offices" actually exist ...

LRM, I am surprised that you forgot Joseph Jardine (the criminal trial lawyer), you were very active in 2009 on scam.com when this gang's
    past scams were discussed and JJ Ulrich himself participated. go to thread "Elite Activity - the arrests have begun" on scam.com to refresh your memory.

Chris, HYIP-pulse blog owner (screenshot above) is preparing a big article on real people behind PC and their past scams, and requesting anyone
    to provide anything they think is interesting with the source of information.

Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    LRM, I am surprised that you forgot Joseph Jardine (the criminal trial lawyer), you were very active in 2009 on scam.com when this gang's
    past scams were discussed and JJ Ulrich himself participated. go to thread "Elite Activity - the arrests have begun" on scam.com to refresh your memory.

Chris, HYIP-pulse blog owner (screenshot above) is preparing a big article on real people behind PC and their past scams, and requesting anyone
    to provide anything they think is interesting with the source of information.

Thanks.
    Thanks. I knew the name sounded familiar for some reason.

Post Thanks / Like

I just love the pimps and shills at MMG. It is most amusing to read their lies!

Post Thanks / Like

Jardine is involved again?

Hmm... makes one wonder who else he's represented in the period between springing Harvey Dockstader from jail and now.
    And whether there are any other HYIPs, Ponzis, or pyramids among his clients in that time frame.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    Jardine is involved again?
    Not only him, the whole Elite Activity gang is behind ProfitClicking
    JJ Ulrich, HJ Dockstader, Joe Read

Joseph Jardine is like their "family" lawyer :)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    Not only him, the whole Elite Activity gang is behind ProfitClicking
    JJ Ulrich, HJ Dockstader, Joe Read

Joseph Jardine is like their "family" lawyer :)
    Yeah....there is speculation that ulrich is 'fred mann'.

Post Thanks / Like

Well I'm glad I found this forum. My uncle's had shown me profitclicking two months ago and I signed up. But didn't have the time to do anything with it. Month ago my uncle reminded me about using the free $10. So I started advertising online businesses of mine. They were telling me how they're going to put in hundreds of dollars (which they already did by now) and I was gonna put in a good amount. But I decided to look into it more and boy I'm glad I did! Now I've been advising some family of mine who are interested in it to have nothing to do with it.

Awesome forum by the way! Learning a lot.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenTiger View Post
    Well I'm glad I found this forum. My uncle's had shown me profitclicking two months ago and I signed up. But didn't have the time to do anything with it. Month ago my uncle reminded me about using the free $10. So I started advertising online businesses of mine. They were telling me how they're going to put in hundreds of dollars (which they already did by now) and I was gonna put in a good amount. But I decided to look into it more and boy I'm glad I did! Now I've been advising some family of mine who are interested in it to have nothing to do with it.

Awesome forum by the way! Learning a lot.
    Welcome to RS and thanks for your kind remarks. I also want to commend you for looking into this further before jumping in with both feet and doing some real due diligence. Hopefully you can get your Uncle out of this before it implodes on itself or the feds move in and shut it down. Since the bucket system is not working, it is going to be hard to do.

We wish you well in helping others from joining and getting others who are in it out of it. We look forward to more posts from you and how you are doing in spreading the word.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

19. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The story continues, HYIP-Pulse blog received another threat from legal@profitclicking.com claiming to be from Joseph Jardine Law offices.

To Whom it May Concern:

By this letter, I demand that you immediately take all necessary and appropriate steps to remove the slanderous and misleading statements you have made or promulgated through your website regarding ProfitClicking, JJ Ulrich, and Harvey Dockstader . To insinuate that they operate in a fraudulent or dishonest manner is a violation of both civil and criminal law. By republishing slanderous comments you yourself are liable for the content and consequences of those statements.

You have 48 hours to remove said material from public view. If no action on your part has occurred within that time frame, we will take all legal measures available to us to ensure their legal reputation is not jeopardized by you. These actions may include suing you, seeking injunctions against you, shutting down your webpages and/or server, and publicly denouncing your misstatements.

I am at a loss for your reckless disregard for the truth. Where is your proof that “Profitclicking is a scam?” You accuse Mr. Dockstader of illegal activity in his previous affairs. Again, what proof do you have? I hope you realize that when you accuse a person of a crime in this country, you are committing slander per se. Your only defense is if you speak the truth, and can prove it! Again I ask where is your proof? The fact is, that Mr. Dockstader has no criminal record. His conviction was overturned. Yes, he spent time in jail, but this country is full of stories of innocent people going free after wrongful convictions. For you to continue to state that he is a criminal without any law enforcement agency to back you up is foolhardy to say the least.

You may say, “ok but I didn’t say that, it was Nik.” Since you are republishing his comments without independent verification, you are responsible for his comments as well. If you are comfortable with his slew of allegations, then you better be prepared to defend them in court, as if they came from your own mouth. The damages the above-named individuals are suffering will be counted in the hundreds of thousands, if not millions of dollars.

Slanderous blogs such as yours are truly despicable. You should be ashamed of

yourself. I again demand that you remove your comments immediately. Govern yourself accordingly.

Sincerely,

Joseph Jardine

Attorney at Law
    Chris (the owner of the Blog) still working on the article and might need your help.

Common guys - littleroundman, ProfHenryHiggins, wserra - you know a lot of dirt on this gang lets blow it wide open.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Welcome to RS and thanks for your kind remarks. I also want to commend you for looking into this further before jumping in with both feet and doing some real due diligence. Hopefully you can get your Uncle out of this before it implodes on itself or the feds move in and shut it down. Since the bucket system is not working, it is going to be hard to do.

We wish you well in helping others from joining and getting others who are in it out of it. We look forward to more posts from you and how you are doing in spreading the word.
    Thank you. Yes I've been keeping them informed on what's going on. So one of my uncle's isn't to sure about profitclicking now. While my other uncle thinks its legit and sadly to find out he's put in a total of $900.

Ever since this past summer they've been looking for the next big thing and have come across sites that to me throw up red flags ie: bannerbrokers, ultimatepowerprofits, fastcashmega etc. So i'll keep the updates coming along and also with the new sites they try.

Post Thanks / Like

NikSam, Welcome to RealScam. Your third post contained a URL link and as an antispam measure if any new user posts a link (in their first three posts) it get's queued until approved. Sorry for the delay, your next post puts you past that restriction.

What is this blog you speak of? If there's any info there in jeopardy ask the blog owner if he'd like to archive it here. We have a bit of experience dealing with matters like this and thus far we've never deleted a word. As far as P.C. goes, I wouldn't worry much about that ever so very soon to be sunk ship.

From the letter you quoted:

You accuse Mr. Dockstader of illegal activity in his previous affairs. Again, what proof do you have? I hope you realize that when you accuse a person of a crime in this country, you are committing slander per se. Your only defense is if you speak the truth, and can prove it! Again I ask where is your proof? The fact is, that Mr. Dockstader has no criminal record. His conviction was overturned. Yes, he spent time in jail, but this country is full of stories of innocent people going free after wrongful convictions. For you to continue to state that he is a criminal without any law enforcement agency to back you up is foolhardy to say the least.
    I'll quote and actual attorney on the issue of Mr. Dockstaders criminal conviction:

Re: Elite Activity Resurrected (Connecting Us All)!

by wserra » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:11 pm

I don't have access to Texas state court records, either, other than those indexed by Google. Moreover, while I saw Lambert's post, it doesn't matter. Here's why.

Dockstader's conviction was affirmed, in an opinion that made it clear that Elite was in fact a ponzi. He was sentenced to two years, which sentence he began serving in May of 2008 (release date 5-10-10). In March of 2010, a Texas court granted his motion for a new trial - not based on innocence, but instead on a blatant conflict of interest of his original attorney, a since-disbarred piece of work named Henry Curtis. He was released on bond in April of 2010. In other words, he served 23 months of his 24-month sentence. If he were tried a second time and convicted again, he could generally not receive a greater sentence than he did originally. North Carolina v. Pearce, 395 U. S. 711 (1969). Under these circumstances, most prosecutors (and judges) would think it a waste of time and resources to try him a second time just so that he could serve the last month of his sentence. I'm not at all surprised that's what happened.
    From this thread over at Quatloos.
    So your prophets of finance have fallen on their collective proverbial face, and you hear muffled voices calling: Welcome to the human race.
    You made a killing dealing real estate at NASA selling cemetery plots in outer space til some falling coffins crashed upon your doorstep: Welcome to the human race.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

23. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by [EMAIL="legal@profitclicking.com"
    legal@profitclicking.com[/EMAIL]]You have 48 hours to remove said material from public view. If no action on your part has occurred within that time frame, we will take all legal measures available to us to ensure their legal reputation is not jeopardized by you. These actions may include suing you, seeking injunctions against you, shutting down your webpages and/or server, and publicly denouncing your misstatements.
    Personally,

I'd be inclined to tell them to go ahead with their threats.

I'd give almost anything to see Messrs Ulrich and Dockstader and/or their legal representative stand up in the discovery phase of any legal proceedings they may institute and explain to the court how their online history is "false" and/or libelous.

But that's just me and I have an inbuilt aversion to loud mouthed 'net bullies making threats.

YMMV

As Glimdropper mentioned, if you or your friends have any correspondence related to the threats, don't hesitate to forward them to any of the admins here on REALSCAM.com and we will take the appropriate (very public) action.

Post Thanks / Like

I was bringing it up here not because blogger is afraid of any legal action or afraid of his blog being taken down. He doesn't , not at all.
    It just makes him more interested to continue on the story, specifically because it drives a lot of interest from people who slowly opening their eyes.

To anybody surprise there are a lot of brainwashed members of Profitclicking who is not even aware who they are dealing with or in denial.

Am sure we can make a good illustrated case/story of this gang's activity 2001-present if we work all together.

some links if you allow me which generated interest from Jardine Law offices:
    Profitclicking Scam Owned By A Scammer « HYIP-Pulse.com Blog
    Profitclicking Wants To Sue Me! LMFAO! « HYIP-Pulse.com Blog
    Profitclicking: The Ridiculous Story Continues! « HYIP-Pulse.com Blog

(read comments there too, also interesting)

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for the links NikSam, they make several things much more clear. HYIP-Pulse is what I'd call a "pimp blog," perhaps more honest than some but it's goal isn't to appose the ponzi games but rather to serve them. To each their own but I'd beg you to remember their attitudes towards their servants.

Here's the skinny, ask their shyster exactly, word for word what they find objectionable. This is important. Make it clear and in writing that the blog owner invites either Mr. Dockstader or his representatives to post to the blog correcting any information they feel is incorrect. Publish and address those posts. Do your research, keep a level head a civil tongue and a sharp wit about you and I'll tell you why. The magic word here is "Discovery."

If some serial scammer is stupid enough to give you a specific list of demands, particularly from an attorney, of what they want deleted from your website they have given you a list of questions they can be legally compelled to answer, under threat of perjury in the discovery process of any court action they initiate against you. Look up "discovery process" if you have questions. The last place a serial scammers want to find them self is in a court of law, especialy against anyone who's done their homework.

Don't be an a-hole and be smart about how you say it, but tell Mr. Jardine to F-himself.
    So your prophets of finance have fallen on their collective proverbial face, and you hear muffled voices calling: Welcome to the human race.
    You made a killing dealing real estate at NASA selling cemetery plots in outer space til some falling coffins crashed upon your doorstep: Welcome to the human race.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

27. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Personally,

I'd be inclined to tell them to go ahead with their threats.

I'd give almost anything to see Messrs Ulrich and Dockstader and/or their legal representative stand up in the discovery phase of any legal proceedings they may institute and explain to the court how their online history is "false" and/or libelous.

But that's just me and I have an inbuilt aversion to loud mouthed 'net bullies making threats.

YMMV

As Glimdropper mentioned, if you or your friends have any correspondence related to the threats, don't hesitate to forward them to any of the admins here on REALSCAM.com and we will take the appropriate (very public) action.
    I can see it now.....

Ulrich and Dockstader: well judge, we were running our hyip ponzi scam and some hyip blogger posted nasty things about us.....

HYIP-Pulse: Well judge I was just writing to my readers over at my referal farm about all the scams I promote and it seems I upset some admins....

Give me a friggin break.....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    I can see it now.....

Ulrich and Dockstader: well judge, we were running our hyip ponzi scam and some hyip blogger posted nasty things about us.....

HYIP-Pulse: Well judge I was just writing to my readers over at my referal farm about all the scams I promote and it seems I upset some admins....

Give me a friggin break.....
    yes it is funny. and sounds ridiculous but I do not believe it will reach courts :)

On the other hand i see how you think this blog is on opposite side of fighting scams, but i would say not all monitors are the same.
    HYIP-Pulse Blog never ever claimed any legitimacy to any program, it just looks at the whole thing as some gambling games and try to make sure all readers
    who participate in the programs are aware of it. It is a fact that some have a long-term record of profits if playing those games carefully and picking most promising ones.
    According to owner no money from promotion ever cashed out but used to pay for expensive anitiDDOS (it has a lot of enemies)
    and hosting, the rest is distributed to downlines in form of ref-backs and wining pool.

Well, judge him as you wish, but when he dig something up (real identities of people behind PC)
    i think he deserves some support in his fight.