Moron Moron:  0
Page 187 of 679 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197237287 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,675 of 16962

Thread: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Quote Originally Posted by Nourjan View Post
    That quote is a fact .If you can fold a A4 sized paper 45 times, its thickness will be greater than the distance between earth and the moon.Of course it is physically(as in in the Laws of Physics) impossible to fold a paper that many times.

On a related note , it is also mathematically impossible for BB to be a real and legitimate business.
    Yes, 8 times is the maximum you can fold any sized sheet paper I believe. Which coincidentally is the number of weeks for yellow panels to start capping when BB unveil their NEW "This Is How It Will Be" rules in January - to make things better for afffiliates of course.
    Q & A with Terry Stern - Q&A with Terry Stern
    Banners Broker busted in India - Investment firm accused of duping investors
    Spread it on Facebook - Banners Broker Ponzi Scam

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
    Not so far, it just comes back to SIBERNAME INTERNET AND SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES INC
    Ok. That's all I'm getting too.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    You know, I once watched an interview with a native American chief.

He explained how, every morning, he would get up before dawn and "sing" the sun up.

He even had "proof"

He could trace back over 400 years where his predecessors had followed exactly the same routine, and, never once in over 400 years had they failed to get the sun to rise.

Not once.

The only problem is................................................ .................................................. .....................
    ..........The next day he slept in.........
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AshKen1 View Post
    Maybe they are mindful of tomorrow and the Mayan calendar?
    December 21st here 3.30pm.....The world has not ended yet....

But just in case it does....Feel free to send me all your money.....
    No US$ please....Only the good Aussie stuff.....

5. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    ..........The next day he slept in.........

Nobody really cares if BB is a scam or not. The little guy just wants to play a little poker like the big boys do on Wall Street. The little guys don't get invited to play with the big crooks on Wall street, so BB is letting them have that chance. I say back off and let adults make their own decisions on how to spend their money. Legal or not, it's our money. If I choose to play poker you have no right to be my babysitter. Real Scam should focus it's attention on protecting children and leave the adults alone to play whatever hand they choose. We don't need another parent.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by legalrep View Post

Nobody really cares if BB is a scam or not. The little guy just wants to play a little poker like the big boys do on Wall Street. The little guys don't get invited to play with the big crooks on Wall street, so BB is letting them have that chance. I say back off and let adults make their own decisions on how to spend their money. Legal or not, it's our money. If I choose to play poker you have no right to be my babysitter. Real Scam should focus it's attention on protecting children and leave the adults alone to play whatever hand they choose. We don't need another parent.

The thing is, a lot of those involved in BB don't know they're playing poker at all, or that some of the other players are sitting at the table with 4 aces each....

8. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hang on, is this an official warning from Banners Brokers legal rep? Woohoo, finally!

So now Banners Broker is actually a share trading scam scheme? Here I was thinking it was to do with not selling advertising!

Post Thanks / Like

Now,now...No need to throw all your toys out of your play pen in a hissy fit.....

Poker is legal....Banners Brokers is fraud.....Even a little snot nosed brat who thought he was born with a better pot to piss in should be able to work that part out....

11. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi chick nz View Post
    This on bb facebook, few minutes ago from Simon Nautre-Boy Church, London

check out their new choice website!! Townbeats.com - Presents Buzinga!

I don't know how to suss out who website belongs to nor find out whether 'Buzinga' (Sheldon Cooper's catch phrase? Does Chris smith IT genius watch big bang theory?) are bb's customers etc. I know others can though, so please do
    As the resident Choice Network gumshoe, allow me...

There are 56 domain names registered to BB on the Choice Network server (IP: 69.162.83.34). I was able to identify 53 a few weeks ago, townbeats.com being one of them. However it didn't host a website, just a holding page, so I didn't post it in here.

So let's take a closer look at buzinga.ca, the site peddling the $299 Dr. Dre headphones:

Domain name: buzinga.ca
    Domain status: registered
    Creation date: 2012/03/12
    Expiry date: 2014/03/12
    Updated date: 2012/11/28
    Registrar:
    Name: SIBERNAME INTERNET AND SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES INC.
    Number: 108

Hmmm... that's all; not the usual GoDaddy registrar and full registrant details. They've used Sibername and paid for privacy protection (smart move). Looks like a dead-end.

But wait! Let's have a little lookie-see at the similar domain name registered on the same day: buzinga.org...

Domain Name:BUZINGA.ORG
    Created On:12-Mar-2012 20:25:49 UTC
    Last Updated On:28-Nov-2012 18:21:34 UTC
    Expiration Date:12-Mar-2014 20:25:49 UTC
    Sponsoring Registrar:Sibername Internet and Software Technologies Inc. (R1388-LROR)
    Registrant Name:Kelly Stinson
    Registrant Organization:8136645 Canada Limited
    Registrant Street1:637 Merlin Court
    Registrant City:Oshawa
    Registrant State/Province:Ontario
    Registrant Postal Code:L1K1M3
    Registrant Country:CA
    Registrant Phone:+1.9059033600
    Registrant Email: kellyguarini@yahoo.ca

...and then cross-check it on the Canadian corporations database...

...and then scoot over to Google Maps to check out the address...

...and then see who the occupant is...

BINGO!

So on the basis of this evidence, it's reasonable to speculate that Townbeats/Buzinga is a discreet e-commerce project fronted by Kelly Stinson and operated from a house owned by Banners Broker Brand Ambassador Lorenzo Guarini. Their email address, kellyguarini@yahoo.ca, would suggest they are an item, if not man and wife. Perhaps they met and fell for each other while they were doing this money cycler.

But there's more...

If you wander round the Buzinga site looking for the identity of the corporation you'll be handing over your hard-earned $299 to in the hope they'll send you your deeply discounted Dr. Dre cans, you'll be out of luck. You'll have to wait until you're part-way through your PayPal transaction to find you're doing business with the anonymous "8136655 Canada Limited".

Spot the difference, did you? Thought not. The sixth digit should actually be 4, not 5. No wonder I couldn't find it, initially, when I searched the Canada corporations database.

Deliberate obfuscation? You might like to speculate; I couldn't possibly comment.

Anyway, were you to go ahead and order your headphones only to find they're faulty, following the instructions on their Returns and Refunds Policy, you would have to return them to:

Buzinga
    RMA ####
    Attention: buzinga
    5 Carlow Court
    Whitby, Ontario

And we all know by now the significance of that much-talked-about address, don't we?

So what does all this mean? Why are they selling these products themselves? To see if they can make money legitimately, selling actual, not virtual, products?

Well it only makes sense. They'll need something to fall back on when BB goes tits up?
    Last edited by Julie Diligent; 12-21-2012 at 01:11 AM.
    "There's a sucker born every minute"... which wouldn't be so bad if there wasn't a sociopath to exploit them born every hour.

13. Likes 12 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Nice work Julie, very Diligent!

Post Thanks / Like

This'll be Kelly, then...

Screen shot 2012-12-21 at 06.33.39.jpg

and this'll be Lorenzo

Screen shot 2012-12-21 at 06.42.11.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

For those of you who don't speak Ponzi speak, let me translate:

Stop it you are hurting recruiting. Who cares if we are wanting people to join so we can get our money out? We finally get a program that a lot of stupid people will join and you keep exposing it. So stop it as you are costing me money. You should focus on all the other Ponzi's and leave my Ponzi alone. We don't need more exposure proving BB is a Ponzi like you are doing at RS and Finchsells. It is bad for business, so stop it now or I'll hold my breath until you do; or I'll tell my mommy on you. So there.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

17. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

NOBODY really cares ????

You mean ALL the members know Banners Broker is a HYIP ponzi and they are all "playing"

WOW, what a clever little bunch of HYIP ponzi players they all are.

How clever of them "ALL" to be able to continue pretending Banners Broker is a real business without giving the slightest hint they know they're not "investing" they're only playing HYIP ponzi games.

You know, some of the Banners Broker members will be right up there when they hand out the Academy Awards next year.

What an amazing acting job they're doing.

Up until you told us, I could have sworn at least one or two of them think their future is rosy and they've hit the motherlode.

Do you have a copy of the Banners Broker announcement where Smiffy lets new members in on the secret, by any chance ???
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

19. Likes 8 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just a few things:

1) Activeone: Why do you skulk around in the shadows now? Why don't you answer our questions? Your silence is so damning.
    2) BBdefender: In the business world, how feasible do you think a 37.5% return every month is?
    3) The latest delay tactic seems to be that they are now unqualifying panels. Come on, seriously, for the shrooms out there:
    HOW COULD THIS BE HAPPENING UNLESS ITS ON PURPOSE??
    "if they are giving the Banners Broker Mastercard,Banners Broker must be a real company." -BB member.
    "A toyota means 1 thing. Extrenal revenue. That is proof."-BB member

Post Thanks / Like

Where's BalancedView?

Jason

Post Thanks / Like

Doesn't change how I feel about everything, but have to say i'm relieved. Just been paid! That's my money back. Feel like I can relax a little now. Just feel sorry for those who havent got theirs back yet.

Post Thanks / Like

Regarding these Dre headphones and this Buzinga site. This is being promoted in the back end of banners broker as a new choice network and an opportunity to earn 'organic traffic'. I've attached an image. Hope it works.

FireShot Screen Capture #428 - 'BannersBroker' - bannersbroker_com_adpubcombo_dashboard_townbeat.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Independent Contractor Office Closures during: Holiday Period

Tisochritifaos Ltd
    Cyprus/ Greece: The office will be closed from December 22- January 1

CM Consulting
    France: The office will be closed from December 21- January 2

North Star Support
    Iceland/Sweden The office will be closed from December 21 - January 1

Banners Broker India
    India: Banners Broker India office will closed only on Christmas Day - December 25

Stellar Point Inc.

International The office will be closed from December 21 - January 2

Macoone Online Marketing
    Ireland: The office will be closed from December 21 - 26, December 29 - January 2

Exclusivalcance Unipessoal Lda
    Portugal: The office will be closed on December 24 - 25, December 31 and January 1

Imander Associates S.L.
    Spain: The office will be closed from December 22 - January 6

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Kiwi - another kiwi connection for you: Allan Mitchell of Tauranga

I stumbled across this sad video (posted on a UK affiliates facebook page, presumably Allans sponsor) - Cate and Allan BB Interview NZ Dec 2012 - YouTube

Poor Cate is a 60 year old solo mum, Allan donated a panel to her to get her started. Now 8 months and $290 of her own money later ("I used food money that I shouldn't have"), she has oodles of panels. She has also managed to recruit 15 of her friends (probably also seniors). They start talking numbers, she has 313 Yellow panels which gives her a return of $10 each every 3.5 weeks. A healthy income, I'm thinking.

But then they reveal that in 8 months, she has actually only taken $690 in cash out (still a good return for 8 months "clicking buttons for 10 minutes every 2 or 3 days"), the rest are just the numbers on the screen (surprise, surprise).

Allan almost got his account locked (they are watching you Allan) when he said she was "re-investing... well not investing blah..."

(Edit: Cate is obviously fairly gullible, she looks bewildered at Allans quip about the population exploding to 400,000 over summer. Anyone who knows the Mount, and lives there like Cate does, knows that's absurd. But the look on her face when he says it - almost like "he must be right, I better believe him")

A little bit about Allan:
    AllanMitchell.jpg
    AllanMitchellDetails.jpg
    AllanMitchellMissyMow.jpg

Searches show he's a bit of a dabbler in all sorts of independent distributor pies, including a minor comment on NZ's own scambusters forum - ScamBusters New Zealand • View topic - Snake Oil (MPG-Caps) on TradeMe...

What I was trying to find though, was if he is the same Allan Mitchell (manager for Erdic (NZ) Ltd) who got fined $100,000 in 2008:
    Media Releases | Commerce Commission

Closest I could find (as Erdic seems to have different ownership now) was this, but unfortunately the page doesn't actually exist anymore:
    Erdic.jpg

Having the double-l in his name, and being in Tauranga, its a pretty safe bet to say he's got serious (and not so serious) past form...

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Poyol View Post
    Where's BalancedView?

Jason
    On holidays until the 2nd...
    "if they are giving the Banners Broker Mastercard,Banners Broker must be a real company." -BB member.

28. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by amathyst87 View Post
    Doesn't change how I feel about everything, but have to say i'm relieved. Just been paid! That's my money back. Feel like I can relax a little now. Just feel sorry for those who havent got theirs back yet.
    So the question now is...do you continue in the program?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BB Defender View Post
    Yellow costs $10 requires 5000 impressions costing $2.50 to qualify pays $20 when impressions served profit after costs $7.50 ...I put in $10 bought a yellow panel qualified it and sold it, repeating this action 12 times in a year (as it only takes 4 weeks to serve all its impressions) each time it payed $20 the total earnings would show up as $240 at the end of the year WOW all from $10,
    Here is my take on this:

AS I see it 10+2.50 = 12.50 per yellow
    Everytime you SELL then note I put in $10 bought a yellow panel qualified it and sold it So that is 12.5 in the system
    If you do this 12 times that is 150 in the system

Now I accept you say the system owes you 240 but the system wont be able to pay because you only put in 150. The system is 90 short. So wher dos the other 90 come from? Well it simply comes from the new stooges signing up!
    AS yu move up the pyramid you may get more and more money you can withdraw. But greed will keep many people locked in.
    Fortunately ther appears to be over 200,000 yellow stooges at 90 a go and their 18 million has been redistributed to the people higher upline who as you admit sold them the panels

Of course this can't go on forever. Eventually you will run out of downline contributers. But not before those on top freeze payments and divert all the 90 and other lower contributers into their own pockets.

Post Thanks / Like

Well the server of
    'buzinga.ca' is Netelligent Hosting Services Inc. IP Address:67.212.79.43 and seems to be the only hosted from this IP address. The server hosting www.buzinga.ca is located in a data center in Laval, Quebec, Canada. Judged by traffic volume, www.buzinga.ca is ranked beyond the top 1 million among all websites by Quantcast and is estimated to be worth $0 based on potential ad revenue from website traffic.

Post Thanks / Like

Nobody really cares if BB is a scam or not. ... I say back off and let adults make their own decisions on how to spend their money. Legal or not, it's our money. If I choose to play poker you have no right to be my babysitter. ... We don't need another parent.
    Legal rep you will have no legal reputation if you dont learn something about jurisprudence.
    Adults have a right not to be exploited. Do you really think that slavery should be legally acceptable?
    If you chose to do something which harms yourself or others then the law says that others e.g. The State ( by which I mean police Army) have a right to intervene.
    Otherwise people have a right to speak freely about you and publicise your actions as long as they dont go about maliciously harming you.
    You getting hurt because of a prevention the possible pain you might cause isn't malicious.

Also you have no authority to decide or force Real Scam to focus its attention anywhere. Nor does real scam for that matter. It goes where the members post.

Also, saying "nobody cares" is illogical. Im sure you meant "there is not anyone who cares" but that is factually incorrect as proven by many posts in this thread.

Finally some adults not alone need parents they need incarceration. If they didnt how do you explain the existance of those mental hospitals and prisons?

Post Thanks / Like

The Top Direct Selling Companies In The World In 2013
    lol banners broker now at number 3
    On the minus side how could such a scheme get so rated.
    Mind you the chatty Irish with their net activity have polled a journeyman apprentice soccer player top of an Italian "best players" list and got the Wolfe tones "A Natiopn once Again" as the top song of all times in a BBC poll.
    On the plus side it proves that 200,000 people cant be active in BB enough to know about the poll.
    In fact the disparate Linkedin groups shows their lack of management and organisation.
    strange how associates dont wonder why all these groups exist none of whioch has an actual BB employee.
    There were about 900 at the Dublin leg of the world tour . The 2,000 or so votes would suggest most of the activity in the scheme is Irish/UK. Of course going by the reports many in Dublin came from Holland Poland Portugal etc.