Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Felmina Alliance, potential scam in Africa

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Felmina Alliance, potential scam in Africa

1.7% per day is absolute nonsense.

In fact, there's over a million ex Zeek Rewards members who were being "paid" a mere 1% per day who can testify it's not possible to pay out even 1% per day.

They were being "paid" right up until they day Zeek was busted.

Being "paid" is not an indication of legitimacy.

Name one other financial institution on the planet which can produce even a .5% per day return WITHOUT being a ponzi.

JUST ONE.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Every day trader in the world makes more than 2% per day otherwise they would not switch their computers on. Addbtonthat every bank that uses our money while we are waiting for it to"clear". I received my money without any referrals and do not accept your comments that this has to be a Ponzi. It is your type of comments that causes genuine sites with sensible management to suffer on the Internet simply because you do not believe it is possible.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wwwealth View Post
    Every day trader in the world makes more than 2% per day otherwise they would not switch their computers on. Addbtonthat every bank that uses our money while we are waiting for it to"clear". I received my money without any referrals and do not accept your comments that this has to be a Ponzi. It is your type of comments that causes genuine sites with sensible management to suffer on the Internet simply because you do not believe it is possible.

That alone makes it plain as the eyes on a frog that you have never been a day trader.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

Post Thanks / Like

Hey there. I used to believe 1% was achievable. In fact I even knew some admins of HYIPS that tried to trade forex to make these returns. The problem is that they could get those returns but not stay consistent. Usually they would have a few bad days and get wiped, erasing any gains they had made. I've been watching for 10 yrs and never seen an admin or program able pull it off and many have tried. Also if they are using Payza or STP there is not enough time to withdraw the funds, put them in trade and then get them back to the payment processors in time to make withdrawal requests. Its a fantasy. Sure I wish it could be done also but it can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Wwwealth View Post

Post Thanks / Like

i do not know why people call felmina a ponzi scheme.Banks do bussiness with our money in forex but when we try todo directly through felmina,people caal them a scam.
    There is some info about felmina ,check this out

Is Felmina alliance a Scam? Lets Review (advertising link removed by Mod)
    Last edited by littleroundman; 12-01-2012 at 10:12 AM.