Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Scam.com George Dranichak (Vladimir Sviatoslavich) / Sojustask (Stephanie Haberman)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Scam.com George Dranichak (Vladimir Sviatoslavich) / Sojustask (Stephanie Haberman)

Obvious that George is behind it and doesn't want to admit it to his volunteers. He is the only one on and he was searching the forums and did nothing to clean up the mess. he leaves that for the flunkies after he has made his cash off of the deal.

View Profile: Administrator

Administrator
    Vote For President Obama!!!!!!
    Last Activity: 10-14-2012 11:48 AM
    Searching Forums @ 11:48 AM
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Scam.com George Dranichak (Vladimir Sviatoslavich) / Sojustask (Stephanie Haberman)

The historic plunge continues:

George Dranichak's spamathon's are driving the traffic away. Not even a fraction of those posts are anything but his usual weekend game spam.
    Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 >
    Showing results 1 to 25 of 531
    Search took 0.04 seconds. Search: Posts From Last Day
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

He must want things this way.

I find it hard to believe any of this is accidental.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

10-20-2012, 06:02 PM
    Holio

SCAM.COM why don't you be honest and admit you're purposely deleting threads!!!

This is the fourth time you've deleted the Freedom Club USA thread. Why? Is this a place people can come to report scams or a place that's being controlled by the scammers? You lied to us before. We now know you've been deleting these threads for a reason. How much are Freedom Club USA paying you to delete the threads?

10-20-2012, 06:24 PM
    motabhai1

Re: SCAM.COM why don't you be honest and admit you're purposely deleting threads!!!

sorry

10-20-2012, 07:09 PM
    Administrator

Re: SCAM.COM why don't you be honest and admit you're purposely deleting threads!!!

Stop posting same message in multiple categories or you get banned

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

10-20-2012, 04:44 PM
    Bassdefender
    Punch. Kick. Blam!

EN thread is gone? It's still a Pyramid Scheme.

So that giant Empower Network thread is gone? That's the third time that's happened with an EN thread.

Anyway, the last post had a great picture of 25 people holding checks in the range of $25-$90K, with the owners of EN holding a check for almost $800K.

Twenty-six people, making a combined (roughly) $1.5M in three months. (I'm assuming a low average of $30K for the 25 folks)

According to EN, 50,000 people have joined and $13M has been paid out over 12 months.

Oh. Now we have perspective. That means that .052 percent (not 5.2 percent, .052 percent - roughly 1 out of 2,000) of the people who have paid made 11% of all commissions paid out in a year, in just three months.

If their income in three months is representative of what they've made over the entire year, that would mean nearly 50% of all commissions paid out by EN has gone to 26 out of 50,000 people.

That leaves an impressive $7M on the table for the remaining 49,974 people. For a year. That's $140 per person annually, or $11 a month, minus the minimum $40 a month (blog + merchant account), leaving -$29 a month.

Nearly 50,000 people at a net loss so that 26 people can wave giant checks in the air in order to help sign up even more suckers. At least they have retail sales? Oh, they don't.

Sad and pathetic. But at least they can brag about making $8K a week, right?

(Interestingly enough, my little analysis here matches up quite nicely with the data in EN's income disclosure, I'll post that version when I get a minute)
    (Later edit: turns out I was being more conservative than I thought. EN's OWN data tells a much worse story than I could)
    Why I Re-Joined Empower Network | philipmboya.com

Empower Network: Income Disclosure

Last edited by Bassdefender : 10-20-2012 at 05:13 PM.
    10-20-2012, 05:09 PM
    Bassdefender
    Punch. Kick. Blam!

Re: EN thread is gone? It's still a Pyramid Scheme.

Looking at the income disclosure, specifically the top three income categories.
    1 - <1% of distributors, annualized average income (AAI) of $1.4M
    2 - <1% of distributors, AAI of $281K
    3 - <1% of distributors, AAI of $188K

In doing this math I've discovered that the amount of people specified as "active affilliate" has to be a much, much smaller subset of the 50,000 people they say have paid. Let me explain.

The five categories below the top three sum to 99% of Active distributors. That clearly can't be all 50,000, nor can it even be close.

Let's say level 1 was only .1 percent of the pie. That's 50 people, with a reported AAI of $1.3M each, that would be 5x the total commission pay out. And that's just level 1. Maybe there's only one person at level 1? That would still represent 10% of TOTAL payout.

OK, level 2. Again, pretend it's only .1 percent. With their AAI, that's a combined $14M, $1M more than EN has paid out. And or course, that would mean that level 3 has .9 percent, 450 people, with a total payout of $84.9M.

So immediately it is clear that of the 50,000 people who have joined, the subset of "Active affiliates" has got to be miniscule in order for the income statement to make sense given the data produced elsewhere by the company.

If you assume that only 1 in 10 of the 50,000 EN claims joined are "Active", it starts to make a little more sense.

Even with only 1 person at level 1), 5 people in level 2), and 45 people in level 3), for a total of 51 (out of 5000, roughly 1%), total commissions to those people, using EN's income disclosure would be as follows:

$1.4M to one guy
    $1.4M amongst five guys
    $8.5M amongst forty-five guys,

Or a total of $11.3M, or 87% of total commissions. Now that's starting to look like my analysis above. 87% of commission to .1% of the 50,000 people who have joined in total, or 1% of "Active Affiliates."

No retailing, only recruiting, and ~90% of income flowing to < 1% of the people.

Doyle & Ohein, tell me that isn't a pyramid scheme.

Last edited by Bassdefender : 10-20-2012 at 05:12 PM.

10-20-2012, 07:49 PM
    iamempowered
    Empowered Internet Marketer, And Living The Dream Baby!

Yup too bad that thread is gone, DAMN now the FTC cant come knocking on my door as oncy had hoped.

Too bad your numbers don't mean **** there bass, because again, it does NOT take into account those who just do NOT do anything. Too bad so sad. So how is the SEO wife doing with getting your web sites up on Google anyhow?

10-20-2012, 08:12 PM
    Bassdefender
    Punch. Kick. Blam!

Quote:
    In doing this math I've discovered that the amount of people specified as "active affilliate" has to be a much, much smaller subset of the 50,000 people they say have paid.

Yes, I did adjust for them. I'm not surprised you can't see that. Maybe that quote will help.
    I removed 90% of the people who EN claims joined, because otherwise the income statement doesn't make sense.

Taking out 45,000 of the people still means that 500 of the remaining 5000 took in 87% of the commissions.

And remember folks, since there is no retail, the income of those 1% (or .1%, depending on how you look at it) comes directly from the 49,500 other people.

10-20-2012, 08:12 PM
    James R
    Online Consumer Advocate Expert Scam Buster

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Trivita's threads are next.

That's how it goes here at SCAM.COM in my experience.

It seems once they get exposed and get their lawyers/threats get involved...POOF!...there goes the thread.

HINT: That "iamempowered" guy probably isn't your regular poster IMO.

Seen the same movie here many times before.

10-20-2012, 08:22 PM
    Administrator

Was an accident. Repost it. I delete over 2000 spam posts a day. It was caught in some collateral damage

__________________________________________________ _________________
    BS!!! George deliberately removes hundreds of threads because he gets fake lawyer letters or is offered incentives. His specialty is removing threads about obvious scams so he can hosts their advertisements! Why post there when there is a good chance it will vanish for no reason?? He treats his members like dirt!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

10-20-2012, 09:11 PM
    Holio

Go ahead and ban me a-hole. I've had enough of this cesspool anyway. You allow racists and psychopaths to post freely and delete legitimate threads. Your site is a sham anyway. You claim to be fighting scams and I wouldn't be surprised if you're being payed off by scammers.

f-u-c-k OFF

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The Spam.com edition for today is amusing as usual. Just how high and deep can the spam be piled???
    10-21-2012, 07:17 AM
    WTF_FCUSA

Holio, I think it is time for us to move the discussion to another forum. Realscam dot com may be a good choice as they do not have any advertising giving an outside party leverage against them.
    Everyone would be most welcome here! Wouldn't it be a switch to be able to read the forums and not be buried by the spampedes!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    The Spam.com edition for today is amusing as usual. Just how high and deep can the spam be piled???

10-21-2012, 07:17 AM
    WTF_FCUSA

Holio, I think it is time for us to move the discussion to another forum. Realscam dot com may be a good choice as they do not have any advertising giving an outside party leverage against them.
    Everyone would be most welcome here! Wouldn't it be a switch to be able to read the forums and not be buried by the spampedes!

Soapboxmom
    NFL won't be to happy to see someone is scabbing their games.

9. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

George Dranichak's lying sidekick who ran off all the decent mods the place ever had and tried to cover up George's fake sales of the site seems to have left the building. Loyal wench Stephanie hasn't posted in ages:

Search: Posts Made By: sojustask
    Forum: Chat Here 08-04-2012, 07:46 PM
    Replies: 1,324
    Quote Of The Day
    Views: 73,849
    Posted By sojustask
    Re: Quote Of The Day

Here is my current favorite:

An old man said "Erasers are made for those who make MISTAKES."

A youth replied "Erasers are made for those who are willing to CORRECT their mistakes!"

Forum: MLM Scams 07-31-2012, 08:53 PM
    Replies: 917
    Amway worse for IBO's than the Madoff scam!
    Views: 20,967
    Posted By sojustask
    Re: Amway worse for IBO's than the Madoff scam!

Thanks for the info. They don't have them anymore.

How did anyone get to the info using them? When I clicked on them, they came up site unavailable.

Interesting. But cured.

Lady Mod

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

10-22-2012, 11:21 PM
    Administrator

I hope this is settled. Anyone that knows me knows I don't delete unless there's death threats or illegal things posted.
    __________________________________________________ ______________________________________
    How stupid does he think people really are??? He responds to fake lawyer letters, paid advertisers and other incentives and always has. He removes threads he knows are needed for ongoing court cases by hard deleting them. Nothing but a lying scum! I notice he has people offering to work as free Mods whne he is even today buried in sports broadcast spam and is not taking them up on it. He doesn't want anyone else to see his IPs and out him I would guess.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

10-25-2012, 05:17 AM
    ActionsSpeakingLouder
    Hang Down Your Head Tom, Duly

So in other words, if the operator of a scam pays money to this website, the website will delete the thread.... ???

10-25-2012, 06:52 AM
    walksthedogs

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ActionsSpeakingLouder
    So in other words, if the operator of a scam pays money to this website, the website will delete the thread.... ???

Yes.

The mods are so brainless they admit the owner takes bribes and runs the deal dirty!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Was an accident. Repost it. I delete over 2000 spam posts a day. It was caught in some collateral damage
    This is either a lie or an admission of incompetence.

SBM and myself were both mods over there and we both deleted a megacrapload of spam and there is zero reason for "collateral damage" as Svait claims. Let me describe the process. You spot a spammer, highlight and copy their name. You open a browser tab to the "ban user" screen on the mod panel and ban the spammer. This stops them from posting any more spam (from that user name). Then you go back to the forum and click "find all posts by" that user name and the screen that opens up will let you delete up to 20 some odd posts/threads by that user at one time. I got to the point where I could ban a spammer and clear out their spam in under 30 seconds. But please note, when you do it the way I described above the ONLY way a post by anyone else would get deleted is if the spammer started a thread and someone else posted in it and there is NO way a thread started by anyone other than the spammer would get deleted.

It's bloody simple and almost foolproof. Here we have a valid software license and up to date forum software so not only can we ban a spammer and delete their spam directly from the forum page we can actually block the vast majority of bot spammers from getting a posting account in the first place. But then again, we're (generally) not idiots.

But I for one don't buy Svait's "collateral damage" excuse at all.
    So your prophets of finance have fallen on their collective proverbial face, and you hear muffled voices calling: Welcome to the human race.
    You made a killing dealing real estate at NASA selling cemetery plots in outer space til some falling coffins crashed upon your doorstep: Welcome to the human race.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GlimDropper View Post
    This is either a lie or an admission of incompetence.

SBM and myself were both mods over there and we both deleted a megacrapload of spam and there is zero reason for "collateral damage" as Svait claims. Let me describe the process. You spot a spammer, highlight and copy their name. You open a browser tab to the "ban user" screen on the mod panel and ban the spammer. This stops them from posting any more spam (from that user name). Then you go back to the forum and click "find all posts by" that user name and the screen that opens up will let you delete up to 20 some odd posts/threads by that user at one time. I got to the point where I could ban a spammer and clear out their spam in under 30 seconds. But please note, when you do it the way I described above the ONLY way a post by anyone else would get deleted is if the spammer started a thread and someone else posted in it and there is NO way a thread started by anyone other than the spammer would get deleted.

It's bloody simple and almost foolproof. Here we have a valid software license and up to date forum software so not only can we ban a spammer and delete their spam directly from the forum page we can actually block the vast majority of bot spammers from getting a posting account in the first place. But then again, we're (generally) not idiots.

But I for one don't buy Svait's "collateral damage" excuse at all.
    Never did. They think there are no other people on the planet that have run a messageboard.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

10-26-2012, 07:51 AM
    Administrator

Re: So they are deleting EVERY long thread on this forum....

I am moving this to conspiracy theories because that's exactly what it is.

I repeat for the last time, threads are deleted for a few reasons, and length is not a reason.

1. 9 times out of 10 its an accident.
    2. This software is old, when deleting 6 pages of spam posts sometimes other posts get caught in collateral damage by mistake.
    3. death threats or over hate (hurts advertising, gets us blocked at people's workplaces)
    4. legal reasons and court injunctures

Restart the thread with the exact old title. I will apologize 1 last time. Sorry guys. I love long threads. I have even in fact, deleted som posts that I personally spent HOURS AND HOURS typing.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Spam.com is hosting its usual weekend sports spamathon!

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >
    Showing results 1 to 25 of 237
    Search took 0.02 seconds. Search: Posts From Last Day

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Click Here
    > MLM Scams
    MLM Chat
    User Name Remember Me?
    Password

10-28-2012, 11:52 AM
    Administrator
    MLM Chat

This is a public service announcement from scam.com. Please join our MLM whistle-blower forum! We need some new members! Chat about MLM!

It's fast easy and free! We have over 300,000 wild and exciting MLM members!

Get your MLM scammer news here FIRST and share your opinion!

Click the register banner below and fill in your information. You will receive a confirmation email, check your bulk folder just incase and confirm your email address.

Then you can create topics (threads), reply to other people's posts. Share pictures, videos, promote your website/blog/youtube channel/facebook page.

Please join scam.com today!

Advertise Your Site Here!

10-28-2012, 04:16 PM
    Administrator
    Chat about MLM

Use this MLM CHAT image on your website

Geez! Now, that total fake is begging for members. If the site was worth a damn people would be joining and not leaving in droves. And, how much fun is it to posts to bots??

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Click Here
    > MLM Scams
    MLM Chat
    User Name Remember Me?
    Password

10-28-2012, 11:52 AM
    Administrator
    MLM Chat

This is a public service announcement from scam.com. Please join our MLM whistle-blower forum! We need some new members! Chat about MLM!

It's fast easy and free! We have over 300,000 wild and exciting MLM members!

Get your MLM scammer news here FIRST and share your opinion!

Click the register banner below and fill in your information. You will receive a confirmation email, check your bulk folder just incase and confirm your email address.

Then you can create topics (threads), reply to other people's posts. Share pictures, videos, promote your website/blog/youtube channel/facebook page.

Please join scam.com today!

Advertise Your Site Here!

10-28-2012, 04:16 PM
    Administrator
    Chat about MLM

Use this MLM CHAT image on your website

Geez! Now, that total fake is begging for members. If the site was worth a damn people would be joining and not leaving in droves. And, how much fun is it to posts to bots??
    So the resident scammers are going to rat themselves out? I just don't see that happening.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    So the resident scammers are going to rat themselves out? I just don't see that happening.
    I have to admit I was wondering the same thing. lol

Post Thanks / Like

That place doesn't have any real traffic.

In the MLM section there's probably a dozen regular posters and a dozen fly byes posting there.

If it wasn't for ex taxi driver, professional gambler/Tic Tac Man, scammer extraordinaire and resident MLM apologist Chris Doyle

th_cd.jpg

with nearly 15,000 identical posts, and that wing nut janitor/ bouncer Heiney

th_drunkheiney.jpg

with 10,000+ posts, that section of the forum would likely cease to exist.

22. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The Spam.com weekend spamathon is in fill swing:

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
    Showing results 1 to 25 of 169
    Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 1 minute(s) ago. Search: Posts From Last Day

The majority of posts are nothing but sports broadcast spam. And, the lying bullying wench, Sojustask, who spent all that time covering up for her friend George Dranichak (porn producer and spammer extraordinaire) is still nowhere to be found. It must have really stung to get demoted from admin and been caught again hiding another fake site sale by George Dranichak. So much for her take on honesty.

View Profile: sojustask

sojustask
    Lady Moderator- Just call me Your Majesty
    Signature
    When an honest man/woman who is mistaken learns the truth, at that exact moment, he/she ceases to be mistaken or he/she ceases to be honest.

When we are unable to find tranquility within ourselves, it is useless to
    seek it elsewhere.
    ---= Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Forum Info Contact Info

Last Post:
    Quote Of The Day
    08-04-2012 08:46 PM
    Find all posts by sojustask

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The spam George Dranichak is covering his sleazy forum with is also all over this Facebook page for his alter ego. So, it is obvious he is deliberately covering Scam with that worthless crap:

Vladimir Sviatoslavich

Belgrade, Serbia

Vladimir Sviatoslavich shared a link via twitterfeed.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Scams

@scamcom

Stopping scammers in their tracks. Scams, scam, scammer, ripped off, ripoff, mlm, politics, religion, racism, scam.com register now!
    The Matrix, Earth · http://www.scam.com

• © 2012 Twitter

Tweets

20m Scams ‏@scamcom
    Watch Miami Dolphins vs Indianapolis Colts live online free stream NFL 4/11/2012: Watch Miami Dolphins vs Indian... http://bit.ly/YET5KS

Expand

20m Scams ‏@scamcom
    Watch Miami Dolphins vs Indianapolis Colts live online free stream NFL 4/11/2012: Watch Miami Dolphins vs Indian... http://bit.ly/YET61o

Expand

20m Scams ‏@scamcom
    ENjoy@#@ Baltimore Ravens vs Cleveland Browns Live streaming 2012 NFL Week 9 Game Hd Video Online,: fdgfds l kg... http://bit.ly/YET35J

Expand

20m Scams ‏@scamcom
    (((***JJJ***)))Houston Texans vs Buffalo Bills Live NFL Football Streaming On HDQ Tv channel 2012: Enjoy to watc... http://bit.ly/YET35H

Expand

20m Scams ‏@scamcom
    FREE@@@ Baltimore Ravens vs Cleveland Browns live stream NFL Preseason 2012 HD TV online on PC: You can easily w... http://bit.ly/YET2Pt

Expand

51m Scams ‏@scamcom
    LIVESTREAM~NFL(((Baltimore Ravens vs Cleveland Browns Live Stream Online Week 9 On HD TV Link: *watch baltimore ... http://bit.ly/RHtkVg

Expand

51m Scams ‏@scamcom
    ~#@~ Watch Liverpool VS Newcastle United LIVE STREAMING Online HDTV 4 November 2012: Live!! Watch Liverpool VS N... http://bit.ly/Vqh0iz

Expand

51m Scams ‏@scamcom
    Watch Carolina Panthers vs Washington Redskins live stream NFL Preseason 2012 HD TV online on PC: You can easily... http://bit.ly/Vqh0ix

Expand

51m Scams ‏@scamcom
    W>a>t>c>h> Baltimore Ravens vs Cleveland Browns Live Streaming NFL Online Week 9 On HD TV Link: *watch baltimore... http://bit.ly/RHtlIW

Expand

51m Scams ‏@scamcom
    Hello%%% Buffalo Bills vs Houston Texans Live STREAMING NFL Football Online HDQ Video Watch On Your Pc.: Hot Gam... http://bit.ly/RHtkVb

Expand

1h Scams ‏@scamcom
    Watch Liverpool vs Newcastle United live online free stream English premier league 4/11/2012: Watch Liverpool vs... http://bit.ly/Vqb211

Expand

1h Scams ‏@scamcom
    NOW PLAYING Granada vs Athletic Bilbao Live Stream Online: Watch Granada vs Athletic Bilbao Live Stream Free Onl... http://bit.ly/Vqb3SH

Expand

1h Scams ‏@scamcom
    Watch Buffalo Bills vs Houston Texans live stream NFL Preseason 2012 HD TV online on PC: You can easily watch nf... http://bit.ly/RHlCdK

Expand

1h Scams ‏@scamcom
    NOW PLAYING Osasuna vs Valladolid Live Stream Online: Watch Osasuna vs Valladolid Live Stream Free Online HD, Os... http://bit.ly/RHlCdH

Expand

1h Scams ‏@scamcom
    #@> Watch LIVERPOOL VS NEWCASTLE STREAMING Online HDTV 04 November 2012: #@> Watch LIVERPOOL VS NEWCASTLE STREAM... http://bit.ly/RHlACI

Expand

2h Scams ‏@scamcom
    Buffalo Bills vs Houston Texans Live Streaming NFL Football Video Sopcast HD TV: Buffalo Bills vs Houston Texans... http://bit.ly/YpAy6h

Expand

So, spammer George Dranichack is desperately plastering garbage all over his Scum site and across the net. So much for stopping scammers in their tracks, huh George!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 >
    Showing results 1 to 25 of 270
    Search took 0.03 seconds. Search: Posts From Last Day
    Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Forum
    eNjOy!N@F@L Detroit Lions vs Jacksonville Jaguars Live Streaming Free
    wwali214
    11-04-2012 12:14 PM
    by wwali214
    1 Sports Scams
    ~!~Se Hønefoss Sandnes Ulf Live Stream På Nettet Se Sandnes Ulf Hønefoss Streaming Gratis Tv Video Link 4/11, 2012 | Norge Tippeligaen
    ewrshyd
    by ewrshyd
    1 Sports Scams
    Watch Carolina Panthers vs Washington Redskins live online free stream NFL 4/11/2012
    aybwabaa
    by taylorpari25
    2 11 Radio.Scam.com
    George has gone completely bananas!!!!!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Click Here
    scams > View Profile
    nomaxim
    User Name Remember Me?
    Password

View Profile: nomaxim

nomaxim
    Archæologist
    Signature
    Think you've been scammed?
    Report it at ic3.gov

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.
    -George Carlin

Forum Info Contact Info

Last Post:
    A Hole In The Sun Caused By UFO WAR
    11-02-2012 09:15 PM
    Find all posts by nomaxim
    Find all threads started by nomaxim
    Referrals: 5

Blog
    Total Entries 0
    Last Blog Entry:
    Never
    View all blog entries by nomaxim
    Additional Information Group Memberships
    Age:49Biography:USN Vet.(8 USN, 12 USNR)Location:Stow, OhioInterests:Computers, networking, and ArchaeologyOccupation:IT Ops Supervisor
    nomaxim is not a member of any public groups

Spam.com has a new moderator. Does the well respected nomaxim think he is going to save the threads being hard deleted by the boatload? Is he going to clean up the spam put up by the owner himself? Will he check out the back office and out George and his fake IDs once and for all???? Does George Dranichack realize this guy is a regular contributor on here and Quatloos?

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Complaining about the exact stuff all over his own Vladimir Sviatoslavich Facebook page and the Scam Twitter account. What a coinkydink!

11-04-2012, 07:17 AM
    Administrator

Live Streaming Sports Scams ?

What is it with all these sports spammers that promote daily sports events by spamming boards iike scam.com thousands of times daily? Especially on the weekends where there is college and pro football, soccer from all over the world, racing, boxing, MMA fighting, and other weird sports events.

It used to be porn guys or guys spammin boner or diet pills, now its streaming live sports shows.

Are these guys legit ? Or are they rebroadcasting illegal copywritten content like pirates? Are they bundling spyware or illegal adware on people's computers they hijacking them at a later time?

If anyone has any knowledge let's please expose them here.

Love some Bunny! I do!