Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wealth Creation Alliance. Widely Pitched on Which Ponzi Forums?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Wealth Creation Alliance. Widely Pitched on Which Ponzi Forums?

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post

I have an idea, she should be the next Scammer of the Week in Scamland!!! Could we get the 2 potty queens to nominate her??
    The fact that TalkGold did not delete my post pointing out that the lying little bitch has defrauded Adlandpro members by winning the sympathy vote for her terminal cancers is all I need to know about that one. The ponzi/hyip forum owners and mods will not back her lies up so her career as a scammer could be over.

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    If a serial scammer like Felicia Harris has to post on MMG and TG...............
    ................Then she'd better make sure that she's within the forum rules or she may just get a warning.......

Can you please tell me why I was warned? - Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    ................Then she'd better make sure that she's within the forum rules or she may just get a warning.......

Can you please tell me why I was warned? - Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum
    hmmmmm!!!

tgposts.jpg

Still a few problems, it seems.
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like

LOL. Seems they just don't want her there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

No one is debating whether legal compliance is important or not, and who's to say this particular member was warned already? If he posts payment proof again then I can understand it, but at the same time if it doesn't violate MMG rules then it's up to the admins to decide whether it is justified or not. A young company like WCA is not likely to be under govt radar until later on in it's growth, but it's important to train the members early on not to treat the opp as an investment to prevent the same thing that happened to Zeek. No need to request the banning of members, though, just remind them. Thanks.
    Wcarev - Wcarev.com

Looks like this 'program' is having its ups and downs now. They need the newbies coming in so the top players can make their money before there is another restart or crash. One of them you are well-acquainted with and this was last post of withdrawal.

drdavewca.jpg

feliciajewel was still in there as of 9/16/2012

I found this interesting in one of her comments at TG:

Wealth4all (soon to be renamed) is a good program, but it sure never hurts to have more than one income stream. The other program that you mentioned can't be compared. In that program you have to commit to buying daily and waiting to cycle. Here you can get started with just a $2 one time ad purchase with no daily requirement to purchase out of pocket. You can start sharing in part of the revenue share from day one. I've been a member of that other program for months. Once you understand how it works and see the results, there isn't a comparison. I don't think I'll ever even look at another program that requires a daily purchase to earn and is based on a cycling matrix rather than a revenue share.

Soar,

Felicia
    WealthCreationAlliance - wcarev - wcarev.com - Page 10 - Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Dr. Dave aka Ken Russo is raking it in with this one, so he says...

drdave9212012.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Special UPDATE from Mark Campese (9.22.12):

.... In addition Team,our system is slow for several reasons ......our system is experiencing extreme growth...this is being addressed fully with our advanced platform systems. Secondly, some days experience more profit in commissions than others....thirdly there are more reps sharing in profit commissions.......there are no guarantees concerning your Commissions..... We will continue to work to help our affiliates have the best success possible. We are planning and working to be here for the long term. Please do not exchange long term success and stability for short term profits mentality We are creating a Giant here.Please be patient as we adjust and evolve. Glad you are all with us in your support.Thanks. All the best, Mark Campese, President WCA
    WealthCreationAlliance - wcarev - wcarev.com - Page 15 - Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum

This site consists of both affiliates and members of WCA as well as non-members. This is a third party site, not directly affiliated with WCA. Our goal is to improve your WCA business experience.

Looks like Blog to me.

Special UPDATE from Mark Campese (9.22.12) - Community Support - goAFAD.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    The fact that TalkGold did not delete my post pointing out that the lying little bitch has defrauded Adlandpro members by winning the sympathy vote for her terminal cancers is all I need to know about that one. The ponzi/hyip forum owners and mods will not back her lies up so her career as a scammer could be over.
    She has not posted in wca again either but is over in Alert2Pay which is having a few payout problems.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Is this a new one for the 'programs' in trouble??

Hi.
    I will do your rcb request as soon as the withdrawal button is working again and I got my cashout request.
    Best regards,
    Niko

Wcarev - Wcarev.com - Wealth-creation-alliance

Post Thanks / Like

HYIP Admin Excuses Handbook, chapter 1, paragraph 1, the server upgrade excuse:

WealthCreationAlliance thread, Talkgold HYIP ponzi forum

*sigh*
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

I am amazed that TG did not delete my reply to that comment LRM. Feliciajewel is not even a top dog in training on TG. My Reply.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Let's see the high rollers like Ken Russo have taken all the money and ran with it. Now they will just have to come up with another name to rip off the fools that keep putting money in here. There are more fools who want to give us money!!

Post Thanks / Like

Got a bunch of WCA defenders on BehindMLM now, mostly sprouting the HYIP jargons.
    ---
    A MLM Skeptic (not a Cynic) covering scams, critical thinking, and psychology
    http://amlmskeptic.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Not many happy campers in TG though.

"Sadly, if there are no responses from Paul or the other Admin, regarding this problem, it would seem that this is highly questionable. I can assure you all, that this is indeed a red flag. If there are no responses and if this is not addressed fully by the Admin, then I can assure you, many will view it as something that did not simply happen because of a glitch but something that was done on their part to collect more money. As horrible as this sounds, the only way that I can reverse this way of thinking is if, as I said before, Admin and Co, need to MAKE THIS RIGHT AND RESTORE ALL AU'S AND MISSING MONIES TO EVERYONE. Nothing less will be acceptable. Trust me, if this is not done, I know there will be yet more scenarios and a repeat of the present. It is one thing for people to praise someone but if that someone cannot or will not rise to the occasion, then the answer should be obvious."

WealthCreationAlliance - wcarev - wcarev.com - Page 18 - Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum (last comment today)

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Today's update:

wcarev929.jpg

Are they here yet??

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Russo is posting daily of his $1,000 withdrawals for the last few days. Here is a comment on that:

"Re: WealthCreationAlliance - wcarev - wcarev.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We all know Ken Russo and his ponzi pimping with his ridiculous claims of $1000 payout which WCA is probably paying him for, they bought the script form yourfreeworld.com and can alter the speed with the cron job which they are now doing, 70.000 have joined because it was very fast, now they slow things right down and pocket the majority of the cash....here is a snippet form a scam blog....

He has taken money from people for years, dating back to 1999 with the Fresno 4 Ponzi Scheme and has continued to this date.

Blaine uses God, Family & the “American Dream” to get his foot in the door and once in he charasmatically persuades a person to buy into, another words, give him money, towards his “movement”. Once you take the bait you lose everything.

He does not pay you back but what he does do a good job at is putting you off while he lifts you up with his smooth talk. He calls himself “Coach” and claims he has “your best interest at hand” yet he never comes through on his commitments.

Once we started investigating Blaine Williams we found that he has done this for years. Many well intended families have been taken advantage of.

WCA is owned by Blaine Williams. He is a con man, has ripped people off for years, promising to build downlines, taking up co-ops in the industry and never fulfilling one.

He is a liar, a cheat and anyone does business with him will get hurt, all in the name of JESUS. He has been at this for years, click on this link to see his first, caught, ponzi scheme http://www.wnd.com/1999/04/3664."

WealthCreationAlliance - wcarev - wcarev.com - Page 21 - Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum

Post Thanks / Like

Deary, deary me.

L'il Kenny is upset 'cos the nasty boys are calling him names.

All together now: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

The king of HYIP ponzi pimps, DRdave / Ken Russo and "character" in one sentence ???

Can we all say "oxymoron" and "incongruity" ???

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Deary, deary me.

L'il Kenny is upset 'cos the nasty boys are calling him names.

All together now: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
    Kenny deserves everything he gets...
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

HYIP ponzi pimps and shills exit strategy #3 as demonstrated by the King of pimps himself, Ken Russo aka DRdave:

Stamp your feet, pretend answering the critics is beneath your dignity, chuck a hissyfit and exit, taking your referral fees with you.

This way, Russo/DRdave is long gone when the whatnot hits the fan and Wealth Creation Alliance goes belly up.

Anyone who puts money into this turkey after KingPimp exits can kiss it goodbye.

Post Thanks / Like

O.K.

Watch closely and I'll show you how it works.

FIRST we have the announcement from a Wealth Creation shill in the
    Wcarev thread on MMG HYIP ponzi forum the WCA debit card is here

Good news, Hey ??

So, we follow the link indicated to:
    apcs.biz/

Looking good so far ???

Let's follow the link on that page shall we:

Lookin' good, lookin' good.

So, what or who is the "Palm Desert National Bank, Palm Desert, CA".

WHOOPS:

The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation certainly knows who they are .......err......WERE:

Impressive, Eh ???

Lies upon lies, upon lies.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

This from TG this morning:
    PinoyNYC
    TeamEarners.com Member

Re: WealthCreationAlliance - wcarev - wcarev.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blaine Williams: To every valued WCA Affiliate. We realize that any interruption in service is a major inconvenience to you. For this we are very sorry. As we approach our company launch event the weekend of Feb 8,9 & 10

As we approach the launch event in Feb we are bringing up our new website, several of our products/service companies and enhancing the compensation plan to increase your opportunity for earnings. The current system has been so overloaded that it has grinded to nearly a complete standstill and we have determined to suspend operation for the 2 weeks to do all system upgrades. You will continue to have access to the existing website and partial functionality including sign-ups. No purchase may be made and no withdrawals can be paid until November 8. The new website will be up and operational by November 8 at 12 noon pst. Please listen to this call for all of the detail. Thank you for all of your efforts to make WCA a Premier company and we believe thos very short intermission will be well worth the wait when we move into our 90 Day Pre-launch from Nov 8 , 2012 - Feb 8, 2013 HERE IS THE CALL FROM MON EVENING WHEN WE MADE THE ANNOUNCEMENT Blaine Lays it on the Line!!!! What's happening in the next 24 hours, 7 days, 17 days, training schedule, retail profit sales, new companies, new products, Las Vegas Leadership Meeting, online advertising, New Robust System, Compliance, Legal Department, Debit Cards Update from Paul Skulitz, new Office, support Department, Daily training leading to Launch, Launch date and as always, incredible Coaching!!!! It's all Here. A Must Listen!!! (*) (*)
    https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com...jEyNDY2OTk%3D1

The link directs you to a page with this statement:
    This is my review with WCA (World Consumer Alliance). I believe that this program could be the next big thing in the category of online advertising business to compete with the big boys like Ebay and CraigsList. WCA is an advertising company started on August 22, 2012 and currently in Pre-launch with over 70,000 members world-wide and growing by 1000 new members daily. WCA is expecting to hit with 500,000 members before full launch by January 2013.

The website domain wcarev.com is registered in the Russian Federation with the server located in Houston, Texas. The founder/owner and people behind WCA company are CEO (Coach)Blaine Williams, COO Paul Skulitz, Company President Mark Campese and CTO Richard Vincenti.

The big difference with WCA compared to others is that they have the long term vision to provide earnings with their customers. They have determination and confidence on how they plan to compete with Ebay, CraigsList and even Amazon. They are already in the process of developing the verstion 2.0 script together with the upcoming projects from their own group of companies called 'Magnificent 7' to be fully operational in the last week of January 2013.
    World Consumer Alliance Review - Make Money Online for Noob

How foolish some folks can be as they just can't wait to lose their money to these jerks!

BTW - this thread should be connected with this one in RS
    http://www.realscam.com/f9/wealth-cr...s-network-667/