Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 80 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 2911

Thread: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    I'll bet he and Freddy wouldn't mind having our economy to plunder.
    Can you ever post a coherent argument???
    Because of users like you, I feel confident that nobody cares, pays attention or takes serious anything posted in this site.

Therefore, I feel comfortable saying the obvious: The Fed is as much of a ponzi as JBP is.

And while two wrongs don't make it a right, nobody has reportedly lost thousands, let alone millions of dollars with JBP. Sadly, the same thing can not be said about the Federal Reserve System, especially if you realize (your brain won't allow it) that they caused the real estate bubble that almost destroyed the US economy. Yes "LRM", I , the "MMB" accuse the FED of creating that bubble!!! Send the Feds to arrest me now, LOL!!!
    MMB, straight as an arrow.....

Do you know where you are connecting from??? This site can help you: http://en.utrace.de/

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The official gathering of "hypocrites, ignorant and morons of RealScam.com" thread

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMakingBrain View Post
    You Lynn Edgington are all three: a hypocrite, an ignorant and a big moron.
    And you, my fine feathered friend are becoming more and more irrelevant by the minute.

Here's a tip for you:

next time you're at school, go to the library (you know, the building with all the books inside) and look up the term: "strawman"

HINT: what the Federal Reserve and/or the American government did/does has NOTHING to do with the fact Freddie Mann is offering an impossible to attain 2% daily interest rate, JustBeenPaid is a fraud

MoneyMakingBrain....strawman arguments a specialty
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The official gathering of "hypocrites, ignorant and morons of RealScam.com" thread

And you, my fine feathered friend are becoming more and more irrelevant by the minute.

Here's a tip for you:

next time you're at school, go to the library (you know, the building with all the books inside) and look up the term: "strawman"
    First off, this is not the JBP thread... If I am making a fool out of myself here then at least let me do it with the things I bring to the table....second, I coined the term :)

I am not deflecting/refuting anything. But if you want to talk about JBP you got to have facts not speculation. You know very well that nobody has been ripped off.

HINT: what the Federal Reserve and/or the American government did/does has NOTHING to do with the fact Freddie Mann is offering an impossible to attain 2% daily interest rate, JustBeenPaid is a fraud
    I don't agree with you here. It is at the core of issue both morally and historically. You must at least know that the FED makes money out of thin air. It goes to the Federal government, which uses it to do a number of things, including pay government employees or bail out banks that are at risk of default on their financial obligations. This money from "nowhere" once in the bank, IF borrowed by private companies or the American public, makes even more money from interest which is then used all over again for lending and making more money.

Remember, the money was initially injected from the Federal Reserve. And also, for every $1000 a bank receives in deposits, they can in turn lend $9,000. Do you think that kind of money lending leverage is illegal?? Shocks, geebus, it's not!!!

Do you know where you are connecting from??? This site can help you: http://en.utrace.de/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyBrain
    You know very well that nobody has been ripped off.
    Get with the program, MonkeyBoy.

What on earth does that mean ???

What, nobody has been ripped off, so it's not a fraud ???

Good luck with that logic when you finally old enough to get your drivers' license.

Don't you have crime PREVENTION strategies at your school, or do you have to wait until a criminal is charged and convicted before you can act ??

Geez, mate, you've spouted some nonsense, but that takes the metaphorical cake for stupidity.

MoneyMakingBrain....long ago lost the plot

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck with that logic when you finally old enough to get your drivers' license.
    We won't have a real debate until you stop playing dumb here. You know exactly what I meant.
    Nobody (best to my knowledge) has lost money on JBP. Correct me If I am wrong, and show me a record of filed complaint.

You always use the old tired argument that a 2% daily interest rate is impossible, thus JBP is a scam.
    Well, I can tell you confidently that after studying for several months what happens to a $10 deposit on JBP, it's not rocket science to figure out what Fred Mann is doing with his members' deposits. One thing I assure he is not: shutting down and running with the money.

Why????

JBP is profitable to him as he makes a very nice income everyday from his downline. He will never kill a goose that lays golden eggs everyday.

That said, If you want to leave insults aside and really discuss/debate this programme, I am willing to do so too.

Post Thanks / Like

There's nothing to "discuss"

Freddie Mann is offering an impossible to attain 2% daily interest rate, JustBeenPaid is a fraud, and we're prodding your ego just hard enough to keep you here until the inevitable happens and it collapses.

simple really.

MoneyMakingBrain...nearly there.

Post Thanks / Like

There's nothing to "discuss"

Freddie Mann is offering an impossible to attain 2% daily interest rate, JustBeenPaid is a fraud,
    It's not fraud LRM. It's paying out 2% weekdays and 1.5% weekends easily.

Here is a revelation to you. The restart, although it's a clever gimmick, it's perfectly legal.
    Fred never gives any details on the "restart" for a simple reason: It's a borrowing mechanism.
    Everytime he does a restart, he is not only borrowing money from all the JBP users whose positions are compounding daily interest, but also from his 4 payment processors. The caveat is if too many "restarts" happen over time, at one point the withdrawal fees are going to be so high for anyone to make profit from. When he pays back his lenders, the interest rates of these payment processors on withdrawals are also lowered. I assume he can also use his own money if he chooses to, but this explains why there are variations in interest rates at different times.

Therefore, he needs to keep encouraging members to upgrade their levels, promote JBP and continue selling new services so that there are tangible benefits to the users as well as more profits. Like any banking institution, JBP depends on depositors and on lenders, that's why I said that a bank could easily pay you a hell of a lot more money on your money per year, if it wasn't part of an international banking cartel.

Post Thanks / Like

When he pays back his lenders, the interest rates of these payment processors on withdrawals are also lowered
    I want to make clear that by "withdrawals" I mean specifically "JustBeenPaid withdrawals" as there are also payment fees to the user's payment processor (each one has different transaction fees) and which reduces the amount of money one receives in the end (net income).

Post Thanks / Like

Don't you have crime PREVENTION strategies at your school, or do you have to wait until a criminal is charged and convicted before you can act ??

Geez, mate, you've spouted some nonsense, but that takes the metaphorical cake for stupidity.

MoneyMakingBrain....long ago lost the plot

I might note that it has been proven that tainted money from illegal proceeds has been going to Fred, and presumably, that tainted money then gets paid out to JBP members. I caught John Bain (The People's Program and ProfusionX) sending cash to him for funding his account 3 times earlier this year. From the same account that John takes in payments for his cash gifting program TPP in.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

Post Thanks / Like

Here is a revelation to you. The restart, although it's a clever gimmick, it's perfectly legal.
    Fred never gives any details on the "restart" for a simple reason: It's a borrowing mechanism.
    Everytime he does a restart, he is not only borrowing money from all the JBP users whose positions are compounding daily interest, but also from his 4 payment processors. The caveat is if too many "restarts" happen over time, at one point the withdrawal fees are going to be so high for anyone to make profit from. When he pays back his lenders, the interest rates of these payment processors on withdrawals are also lowered. I assume he can also use his own money if he chooses to, but this explains why there are variations in interest rates at different times.

Therefore, he needs to keep encouraging members to upgrade their levels, promote JBP and continue selling new services so that there are tangible benefits to the users as well as more profits. Like any banking institution, JBP depends on depositors and on lenders, that's why I said that a bank could easily pay you a hell of a lot more money on your money per year, if it wasn't part of an international banking cartel.
    Interesting that you consider stealing back money promised to members as "perfectly legal", which in actuality is at least a breach of contract! Oh, BTW, since Mann is not licensed anywhere, as a bank, lending institution, or investment, nothing he does is legal. Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?
    __________________________________________________ _
    MMB, so wrong he can't even make a right turn...
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    I might note that it has been proven that tainted money from illegal proceeds has been going to Fred, and presumably, that tainted money then gets paid out to JBP members. I caught John Bain (The People's Program and ProfusionX) sending cash to him for funding his account 3 times earlier this year. From the same account that John takes in payments for his cash gifting program TPP in.
    Right, it maybe so....Which is the reason why Fred personally has been titled of being (presumably) a "scammer" and/or conspiring to commit SEC fraud. However, that has nothing to do with JBP, does it? Meaning, if it was run by a guy like Warren Buffett (not him necessarily but you get my point) JBP would be facing a different type of critics.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    Interesting that you consider stealing back money promised to members as "perfectly legal", which in actuality is at least a breach of contract! Oh, BTW, since Mann is not licensed anywhere, as a bank, lending institution, or investment, nothing he does is legal. Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?
    In addition to what I said to ProfHenryHiggins, I don't believe in this assertion of yours (that he is paying money from tainted proceeds) any more than I believe Frederick Mann lost money on HYIP's. That is saying, if we are gonna discuss any truths, then we need to stick to the facts to back us up, not to speculation. If you know of any charges filed against Fred and you have a copy of such records, this would a good time as any to submit it so other users can confirm what you seem to know.

Post Thanks / Like

In addition to what I said to ProfHenryHiggins, I don't believe in this assertion of yours (that he is paying money from tainted proceeds) any more than I believe Frederick Mann lost money on HYIP's. That is saying, if we are gonna discuss any truths, then we need to stick to the facts to back us up, not to speculation. If you know of any charges filed against Fred and you have a copy of such records, this would a good time as any to submit it so other users can confirm what you seem to know.
    LOL, We are still waiting for you to submit verifiable proof for all your BS claims....and people in H*ll are waiting for ice water...!

Post Thanks / Like

LOL, We are still waiting for you to submit verifiable proof for all your BS claims....and people in H*ll are waiting for ice water...!

moneydownthedrain - gobbling 2% of 'fred's shaft daily.

15. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Which "claims"???

About the "FED"?
    About JBP?

If you mean the latter, the information is in the public domain, and all you need to do is create an account with those $10 that they offer and watch what happens in 3 months or so. You really need to go through all the steps to realize what's happening to people's money. But don't call it a scam or you'll end up with the same moral dilemma a Wall Street investment firm, or a member of bank consortium faces everyday it does business around the world.

Central Banks are a wonderful money making machine, aren't they??? It would be nice if they would at least share the wealth with people who have no real opportunity in life to break away from the chain of poverty.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    Holy cow what an ignorant dumbass. No wonder he's losing money.
    Me losing money??? You gotta be kidding. I only used the $10 they offer to analyze what JBP was all about. My time, however, is a lot more valuable. So in that respect, yes you're right, I lost money!

Now since you seem to be the most informed user of the bunch, let me ask you a question:

What's the difference between the European Central Banks and the US Federal Reserve System???

And please, to all the other users, don't help this guy if you know the answer.

Post Thanks / Like

Laidback, you are laying it all down now.....:)

Which "claims"???

About the "FED"?
    About JBP?

If you mean the latter, the information is in the public domain, and all you need to do is create an account with those $10 that they offer and watch what happens in 3 months or so. You really need to go through all the steps to realize what's happening to people's money. But don't call it a scam or you'll end up with the same moral dilemma a Wall Street investment firm, or a member of bank consortium faces everyday it does business around the world.

Central Banks are a wonderful money making machine, aren't they??? It would be nice if they would at least share the wealth with people who have no real opportunity in life to break away from the chain of poverty.
    Hehehe, Nah your crap about the Fed is just a variation on the Bildaberger, or OWO conspiracy theories. Look over your posts over the last 80 pages and see what claims you've made and the lack of anything verifiable to support those claims...!
    __________________________________________________ _
    MMB, idiocy personified...

Post Thanks / Like

Hehehe, Nah your crap about the Fed is just a variation on the Bildaberger, or OWO conspiracy theories.
    "Bildaberger"?????
    Or do you mean
    Bilderberg Group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Idiocy would be ignoring the obvious. Unlike the infamous conspiracy theory of the assassination of JFK by the CIA, the gathering of "top executives from the world’s leading multinational corporations and top national political figures to consider jointly the immediate and long-term problems facing the West" is not only a historic fact, but unless you never leave your computer at home and you are completely detached of the world you live in, a palpable reality.

Post Thanks / Like

Stop taking the "goofy pills",cos theyre working only too well. There are no lenders in JBP,nor any borrowing mechanisms,nor interest rates or investments either.
    Tell me something airhead,just exactly WHERE is Freddie "investing" depositors money to male 2% daily and 1.5% at weekends? Answer with caution we dont want you making a fool of yourself now do we!
    The Ray st Clair/Gary Beaver Saga.
    www.realscam.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Earl Lee Tobed View Post
    WHERE is Freddie "investing" depositors money to male 2% daily and 1.5% at weekends?
    Earl, I've explained a few pages ago and ad nauseum how is it that when you keep accepting deposits and delay all pay outs (similar to a ponzi scheme but with twists and turns) the "programme" is always liquid. And when it's not, how the restart is in reality nothing but a "borrowing mechanism".

I can only go so far into the subject of the restart without you really paying careful attention at what happened yesterday on JBP.

But, if you believe that JBP's merchant account with all those four processors are not tied into JBP's bank accounts and lines of credit, then you never understood why JBP needs to charge a fee for every withdrawal. Again, this has nothing to do with the transaction fees the payment processors charge.

Now, If you don't agree with this hybrid concoction of Fred's, or that when a Central Bank creates money from nothing, it is in essence a "ponzi", then we are never get past this. Think about it though, isn't it unfair that when the US Federal Reserve does it, is not a ponzi??? But if one person or one company tries to do that it's a ponzi and you go to jail.

The main difference is that when you have this money "magically" made up by the Fed, it's nothing but a form of veiled taxation; the value of money is actually compromised each time it's done, which affects directly the middle classes and the poor. Prices appear to go up thus creating "inflation", but in reality, it's the buying power of the currency that it's been unfairly devalued.

Open up your eyes Earl, the Bank Of London is a legal ponzi, The ECB, is a legal ponzi, the "Fed" a legal ponzi.

At this point I don't know if I am having a discussion with open minded people, or with Fred haters, or the defenders of the interests of international banks. If it's the latter, then there is no discussion because what all Central Banks do it's in essence a legal "ponzi".

BTW, feel to answer the question I asked Whip a few posts before.

Post Thanks / Like

Earl, I've explained a few pages ago and ad nauseum how is it that when you keep accepting deposits and delay all pay outs (similar to a ponzi scheme but with twists and turns) the "programme" is always liquid. And when it's not, how the restart is in reality nothing but a "borrowing mechanism".

I can only go so far into the subject of the restart without you really paying careful attention at what happened yesterday on JBP.

But, if you believe that JBP's merchant account with all those four processors are not tied into JBP's bank accounts and lines of credit, then you never understood why JBP needs to charge a fee for every withdrawal. Again, this has nothing to do with the transaction fees the payment processors charge.

Now, If you don't agree with this hybrid concoction of Fred's, or that when a Central Bank creates money from nothing, it is in essence a "ponzi", then we are never get past this. Think about it though, isn't it unfair that when the US Federal Reserve does it, is not a ponzi??? But if one person or one company tries to do that it's a ponzi and you go to jail.

The main difference is that when you have this money "magically" made up by the Fed, it's nothing but a form of veiled taxation; the value of money is actually compromised each time it's done, which affects directly the middle classes and the poor. Prices appear to go up thus creating "inflation", but in reality, it's the buying power of the currency that it's been unfairly devalued.

Open up your eyes Earl, the Bank Of London is a legal ponzi, The ECB, is a legal ponzi, the "Fed" a legal ponzi.

At this point I don't know if I am having a discussion with open minded people, or with Fred haters, or the defenders of the interests of international banks. If it's the latter, then there is no discussion because what all Central Banks do it's in essence a legal "ponzi".

BTW, feel to answer the question I asked Whip a few posts before.
    I think we can safely leave Whip to answer on his own behalf,but thanks for the offer.
    The Ray st Clair/Gary Beaver Saga.
    www.realscam.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Earl Lee Tobed View Post
    I think we can safely leave Whip to answer on his own behalf,but thanks for the offer.
    I'm no dummy. This is the best thing I read from him:

This message is hidden because MoneyMakingBrain is on your ignore list.
    moneydownthedrain - still gobblin'

Post Thanks / Like

I've explained a few pages ago and ad nauseum
    List of Latin phrases (A) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ad nauseam Or "to the point of disgust". Sometimes used as a humorous alternative to ad infinitum. An argumentum ad nauseam is a logical fallacy involving basing one's argument on prolonged repetition, i.e., repeating something so much that people are "sick of it".

Yeah that's about right.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________

MMB - who still doesn't understand after 80 pages that Freddie Mann is offering an impossible to attain 2% daily interest rate, JustBeenPaid is a fraud,

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    I'm no dummy.
    Whip, the ignore list is useless because I am automatically logged out as soon as I post, and it only "ignores" users when I am logged in. So, I am bound to read your posts whether I like it or not. :)

Now about that question, it wasn't intended to be a trick question, and in fact I gave the answer at the top of the last page.

The difference is that while all Central Banks in Europe where historically conceived as a matter of course and with the approval of all the old monarchies, the Federal Reserve System was conceived by the very same powerful bankers and institutions aka "the money trust", which the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 was supposed to regulate and break their grip of power in the US economy. If the American people and politicians in Congress had known that this act was conceived in "secrecy" by these powerful bankers (e.g., J.P. Morgan) on an island off the coast of Georgia in 1910, I guarantee you, the act would have been rejected and there would be no Federal Reserve System and no fiat (virtual) dollars.

The deception lies in that when it was presented to Congress by a crooked senator (Nelson W. Aldrich) in cahoots with the money trust, there was a provision stipulating that the "Fed" could never create money out of nothing. This key provision was "fixed" after it past Congress. It was planned by these financial oligarchs all along. Even Woodrow Wilson would later regret signing the act into law.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Ol' Radical Me View Post
    List of Latin phrases (A) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ad nauseam Or "to the point of disgust". Sometimes used as a humorous alternative to ad infinitum. An argumentum ad nauseam is a logical fallacy involving basing one's argument on prolonged repetition, i.e., repeating something so much that people are "sick of it".

Yeah that's about right.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

MMB - who still doesn't understand after 80 pages that Freddie Mann is offering an impossible to attain 2% daily interest rate, JustBeenPaid is a fraud,
    Yep, that's about right...one repetition from MMB qualifies as ad nauseam...!
    __________________________________________________ _______
    MMB,Forum answer to ipecac syrup...