Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 66 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 2911

Thread: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread

Quote Originally Posted by Finix View Post
    Here is another rub. Who is "the rest of us"? You are referring to a handful of people who are out of step with the whole industry.
    So, you are claiming that all major governments are, "a handful of people" and the collection of pimps, shills,and thieves is an "industry"...?
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    So, you are claiming that all major governments are, "a handful of people" and the collection of pimps, shills,and thieves is an "industry"...?
    I'm confused here. What do "all major governments" have to do with the discussions of the members forums that discuss various events in online money making (under)world? Unless you claim that members somehow represent their respective governments?

Post Thanks / Like

C'mon....you didn't know this? lol.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm confused here. What do "all major governments" have to do with the discussions of the members forums that discuss various events in online money making (under)world? Unless you claim that members somehow represent their respective governments?
    Not at all, please try to keep up...! Ponzis, pyramids, gifting and surf are not industries, they are various forms of fraud and as such are crimes. Governments, (you know those irritating politicians that are supposed to represent its people...) don't like the existence of the crimes( set aside for now the arguments as to why). In pointing out and reporting these crimes, you can in a sense conclude that "scambusters" do to a small degree represent the government.

5. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Not at all, please try to keep up...! Ponzis, pyramids, gifting and surf are not industries, they are various forms of fraud and as such are crimes. Governments, (you know those irritating politicians that are supposed to represent its people...) don't like the existence of the crimes( set aside for now the arguments as to why). In pointing out and reporting these crimes, you can in a sense conclude that "scambusters" do to a small degree represent the government.
    Well, I guess since people want to feel important, they can say they work in the 'fraud industry'.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm confused here.
    So what else is news??......
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Governments...don't like the existence of the crimes.
    Considering the fact that the most atrocious crimes against humanity have been committed by the governments themselves, this is a hardly provable statement. You may want to rephrase to "governments don't like the existence of the crimes that are not committed by the members of the governments".

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    When did you last wall paper your loo or create anything imagainitive to the decor in there? I moved into a new house with four loos about thirty years ago. The previous owner had decorated one of them very cleverly. He left large canvas marked "Grafiti Board" and a box of crayons. His bachelor friends had left some hilarious comments that were not too rude for my ten year old son to enjoy.

You may be able to sell some Fred Mann handblocked loo wall paper to MMB.

You may be able to sell some Fred Mann handblocked loo wall paper to MMB

Thats a great idea,i believe MMB is rather fond of Freddie Mann,perhaps one day in the future he could sell his collection of JBP/JSS memorabilia on E.Bay and on a good day realize 90 cents profit like I have! -----Ahhh what fond memories they will be.
    The Ray st Clair/Gary Beaver Saga.
    www.realscam.com

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMakingBrain View Post
    Social security is a ponzi, citibank is a ponzi (and all banks that pay you **** for your money), the Chicago lottery is a ******* ponzi, geico insurance is another type of a ponzi, the ******* list goes on and on....wake up and smell the coffee, you deluded self proclaimed "scam buster" moron.
    It's hard to believe that anybody would consider Social Security a Ponzi scheme. (And insurance companies, too.)

Where do I start? Let's see ... Social Security does not offer people extremely high rates of return. Social Security does not tell people that they're going to become rich. It does not encourage people to risk their entire life savings. It doesn't tell people to buy products that they don't need. It doesn't have a dishonest manipulator at the top of the scheme, who collects millions of dollars while other people get little or nothing in return. In Social Security, everybody benefits, not just the con man running the scheme. In the case of an investment scheme (like the one run by Bernie Madoff), people had no idea where their money was going. They got fake statements from Madoff showing that their "investment" was increasing in value, when in reality the scheme was losing billions of dollars. With Social Security, we all know where our money is going, and there's nobody lying to us (and we know that our money is not going to some rich guy at the top who "made it" by ripping off everybody else).

Maybe when you're old, MMB, you might be living on Social Security. And who knows, maybe it will be your only source of income. Perhaps at that point, you won't be calling it a Ponzi scheme anymore.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Ol' Radical Me View Post
    By the way - it's very rude to use giant letters - it's the internet version of shouting. Didn't your mother tell you it's rude to shout? If you carry on like this, she'll take away your computer privileges for a week, and THEN what will you do?
    By the way, while we've been having fun here, Monkey Brain's gone very quiet. Maybe his mom did have the good taste to confiscate his 'puter.

Post Thanks / Like

...... Ponzis, pyramids, gifting and surf are not industries, they are various forms of fraud and as such are crimes. ......
    tumblr_m0htn3Pw791r78207o1_400.jpg

Exactly. Never have understook how people can genuinly believe that a series of non productive illegal and semi legal money games can be any kind of "industry".

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Wolf View Post
    It's hard to believe that anybody would consider Social Security a Ponzi scheme. (And insurance companies, too.)

Where do I start? Let's see ... Social Security does not offer people extremely high rates of return. Social Security does not tell people that they're going to become rich. It does not encourage people to risk their entire life savings. It doesn't tell people to buy products that they don't need. It doesn't have a dishonest manipulator at the top of the scheme, who collects millions of dollars while other people get little or nothing in return. In Social Security, everybody benefits, not just the con man running the scheme. In the case of an investment scheme (like the one run by Bernie Madoff), people had no idea where their money was going. They got fake statements from Madoff showing that their "investment" was increasing in value, when in reality the scheme was losing billions of dollars. With Social Security, we all know where our money is going, and there's nobody lying to us (and we know that our money is not going to some rich guy at the top who "made it" by ripping off everybody else).

Maybe when you're old, MMB, you might be living on Social Security. And who knows, maybe it will be your only source of income. Perhaps at that point, you won't be calling it a Ponzi scheme anymore.
    Just when you think he can't make himself look anymore then the incredible dumb jackass he is, he comes through again. Absolutely a 'laker'

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the thread. Your comments are spot on, but you see maniacalmoronbrain really does know Social Security is not a Ponzi, this is just the mantra of the Ponzi shills who want to obfuscate and deflect the program they support is a Ponzi. And of course they all believe the govenment is evil for stopping these criminal enterprises and the conspiracy theories are the best way to confuse the unknowing to what is really going on.

First you should know that it won't be long until maniacalmoronbrain claims you are me, or one of my sockpuppets/meatpuppets or some such claim. It is his standard MO. After all he has web bugs and an IP Detector that "proves" that everyone posting here is me at one time or another. He, and Fred, are the only ones allowed to use a web Proxy to hide where they are located, and in mmb's case who he is, or so he thinks. Anyone else is deceptive according to him.

He felt it was his duty to come here and defend Fred from all the "nasty" things (JBP/JSS is a Ponzi, Fred is a crook, etc.) we have been saying about him and JBP/JSS Tripler. Interesting that Fred and his crack team of lawyers aren't here doing it themselves, since maniacalmoronbrain has claimed many of us, and me in particular, have defamed Fred, cast aspersion on him, lied about him, you would think that Fred and his crack legal team would have been all over us. Alas, not the case. We can only wish they would, but then Fred and his legal team know what we are saying is the truth so that's why they don't bother; especially when they have rabid defenders like maniacalmoronbrain to try to obfuscate and deflect the truth about Fred's Ponzi.

Logic, common sense and knowledge is not in his vocabulary, let alone in his thought process. It is why this thread is called: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread. And so far he is doing a stellar job of proving it.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    [B][COLOR="#0000CD"]Welcome to the thread. Your comments are spot on.
    It was an extremely well presented and succinct response. One of the posts that will stick in my memory for a long time. Well Done You! blue wolf.

Do we have another "old coot" in RS?

Post Thanks / Like

Where do I start? Let's see ... Social Security does not offer people extremely high rates of return. Social Security does not tell people that they're going to become rich. It does not encourage people to risk their entire life savings. It doesn't tell people to buy products that they don't need. It doesn't have a dishonest manipulator at the top of the scheme, who collects millions of dollars while other people get little or nothing in return. In Social Security, everybody benefits, not just the con man running the scheme.
    It's very sad that some people are as naive as you are. The reason cons work so well is because the real world structures are also cons.

Post Thanks / Like

It's very sad that some people are as naive as you are. The reason cons work so well is because the real world structures are also cons.
    What's truly sad is that you believe this crap.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

What's truly sad is that you believe this crap.
    You'd better believe it. Ask anyone who still remembers the Nazi Germany or USSR in action if in doubt.

Post Thanks / Like

This probably (almost certainly) isn't the place for a 'newbie' like me to make her first post but it has to be here because I've been wetting myself reading the thread while ostensibly here by googly linkery from a 'Frederick Mann' search attempting to find out who this SENSATIONAL SEXPOT is!

Now notwithstanding the blow-by-blow entertainment value I have 'suffered' in the attempt to answer this question, I do notice that sexy Fred has been around quite a long time with his schemes (at least since 2003 as far, as I can see, with his ReLoadBoosterDeLuxePrequel or some such nonsense...so I wouldn't hesitate to offer my opinion that he'll be around for some time to come.

Also noticing during a trawl that took up most of last night and this afternoon that I haven't come across anybody saying 'Hey Bitches...Fred was in my ass good and proper and had away my hou$e.'

So for now I'm giving Fred the benefit of the drought.

But hey...I had questions here:

1. Free World Order and all associated Fredsites are actually solid gold constructs when it comes to all manner of philosophical/economic/political and even 'occult' mashup. In fact I would go so far as to call them 'PURE HORNY'. But why did they drop off the planet in terms of live activity about a decade ago? Did Fred die or get kidnapped by CIA Aliens only to restart (sic) recently again with 2% daily?

2. I don't even know what HYIP or PONZI or another 12 acronyms stand for and was hoping to find that out amongst a dozen other things before you lot started me wetting myself. Is the idea to baffle me with economic science (I wasn't in the day we did 'economics' or 'science') til I surrender my dollaz? If so, I was well on my way to giving Fred a tenner just to see if he'd send NUDE pics along with my 'position'. The man is pure sex. Hmmm...what was the question again?

3. I came here because Fred's name interrupted my searching of details pertaining to Robert Scheinfeld, all of whose materia I have SCAMMED for FREE from this or that torrent and whose stuff I quite get off on especially because he ain't got his hand in my pants in the sense of purse in the meantime. It seems that all of these heroes of online philosophy and self-help have been through the School of Fred. Am I right? Oh and they all look like militia members except Robert who looks like some kind of gnome.

4. BUT WAIT...if you've read this far, you'll read the next 70,000 words which lead you to the inescapable conclusion that I am REALLY just here to research MY OWN SCHEME. And, from the looks of it, I shouldn't try too hard as there are clearly plenty of people just dying to get rid of the profits they made in property trading before the downturn.
    BUT WAIT...if Fred hasn't gone to jail AND nobody's screaming 'My children are starving because of Fred!!', could it be because NOBODY has fallen for a word he's ever said?

Just sayin'

Meanwhile, HELLO! ;-)

21. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

PS- thanks for saving me from Fred!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigbob View Post
    This probably (almost certainly) isn't the place for a 'newbie' like me to make her first post but it has to be here because I've been wetting myself reading the thread while ostensibly here by googly linkery from a 'Frederick Mann' search attempting to find out who this SENSATIONAL SEXPOT is!

Now notwithstanding the blow-by-blow entertainment value I have 'suffered' in the attempt to answer this question, I do notice that sexy Fred has been around quite a long time with his schemes (at least since 2003 as far, as I can see, with his ReLoadBoosterDeLuxePrequel or some such nonsense...so I wouldn't hesitate to offer my opinion that he'll be around for some time to come.

Also noticing during a trawl that took up most of last night and this afternoon that I haven't come across anybody saying 'Hey Bitches...Fred was in my ass good and proper and had away my hou$e.'

So for now I'm giving Fred the benefit of the drought.

But hey...I had questions here:

1. Free World Order and all associated Fredsites are actually solid gold constructs when it comes to all manner of philosophical/economic/political and even 'occult' mashup. In fact I would go so far as to call them 'PURE HORNY'. But why did they drop off the planet in terms of live activity about a decade ago? Did Fred die or get kidnapped by CIA Aliens only to restart (sic) recently again with 2% daily?

2. I don't even know what HYIP or PONZI or another 12 acronyms stand for and was hoping to find that out amongst a dozen other things before you lot started me wetting myself. Is the idea to baffle me with economic science (I wasn't in the day we did 'economics' or 'science') til I surrender my dollaz? If so, I was well on my way to giving Fred a tenner just to see if he'd send NUDE pics along with my 'position'. The man is pure sex. Hmmm...what was the question again?

3. I came here because Fred's name interrupted my searching of details pertaining to Robert Scheinfeld, all of whose materia I have SCAMMED for FREE from this or that torrent and whose stuff I quite get off on especially because he ain't got his hand in my pants in the sense of purse in the meantime. It seems that all of these heroes of online philosophy and self-help have been through the School of Fred. Am I right? Oh and they all look like militia members except Robert who looks like some kind of gnome.

4. BUT WAIT...if you've read this far, you'll read the next 70,000 words which lead you to the inescapable conclusion that I am REALLY just here to research MY OWN SCHEME. And, from the looks of it, I shouldn't try too hard as there are clearly plenty of people just dying to get rid of the profits they made in property trading before the downturn.
    BUT WAIT...if Fred hasn't gone to jail AND nobody's screaming 'My children are starving because of Fred!!', could it be because NOBODY has fallen for a word he's ever said?

Just sayin'

Meanwhile, HELLO! ;-)

Hold the bus a minute----lets see if Ive got this right! A woman called BigBob,who thinks baldybonce Freddie Mann is" PURE HORNY?"

Think Im gonna needa large gin and tonic while I think that through! ( Welcome to the forum by the way)
    www.realscam.com

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Earl Lee Tobed View Post
    Hold the bus a minute----lets see if Ive got this right! A woman called BigBob,who thinks baldybonce Freddie Mann is" PURE HORNY?"

Think Im gonna needa large gin and tonic while I think that through! ( Welcome to the forum by the way)
    ...maybe she left out an "o"...?

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

...maybe she left out an "o"...?
    ---wot---BigBobo?
    www.realscam.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Earl Lee Tobed View Post
    ---wot---BigBobo?
    Close, but no cigar....signed Monica Lewinsky!

Post Thanks / Like

maniacalmoronbrain has a wife?
    EagleOne

Post Thanks / Like

maniacalmoronbrain has a wife?
    OMG---the thought of little MMBs went through my mind---just for a second! Tell me it was only a nightmare----please!
    www.realscam.com