Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 52 of 117 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 2911

Thread: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread

NEWS FLASH! Scientists have disclosed after a brief evaluation that osmium, once thought to be the densest substance, has been surpassed by MMB's head. Preliminary tests show that it is impervious to everything....!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

2. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    NEWS FLASH! Scientists have disclosed after a brief evaluation that osmium, once thought to be the densest substance, has been surpassed by MMB's head. Preliminary tests show that it is impervious to everything....!
    Yes Patrick, but did you have to use yet again your original sock puppet used back in February to crack up another stupid joke??? You think people can't recognize your nerdy sense of humor??????? Boy....... you and Lynn are the original nut jobs, that's no joke. There is just no chance in hell that all the usual sock puppets would be reading this thread almost right on cue, one after the other, no way Jose. At least in your delusional mind Patrick, you think you can cover up the truth about you and your pathetic money begging blog.

In spite of many claims, Beggan doesn't taste like bacon, Patrick....but this dog reminds me of you. :)

Beggin' Strips Commercial ITS BACON! - YouTube
    MMB, straight as an arrow.....

Do you know where you are connecting from??? This site can help you: http://en.utrace.de/

Post Thanks / Like

Did you know that Ferris Wheels are made out of chocolate?
    The Ray st Clair/Gary Beaver Saga.
    www.realscam.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMakingBrain View Post
    Yes Patrick, but did you have to use yet again your original sock puppet used back in February to crack up another stupid joke??? You think people can't recognize your nerdy sense of humor??????? Boy....... you and Lynn are the original nut jobs, that's no joke. There is just no chance in hell that all the usual sock puppets would be reading this thread almost right on cue, one after the other, no way Jose. At least in your delusional mind Patrick, you think you can cover up the truth about you and your pathetic money begging blog.

In spite of many claims, Beggan doesn't taste like bacon, Patrick....but this dog reminds me of you. :)

Beggin' Strips Commercial ITS BACON! - YouTube
    You need new writers. your rants are repetitive, boring and wrong as usual.

Post Thanks / Like

You need new writers. your rants are repetitive, boring and wrong as usual.
    You really didn't expect anything new and edgy from a losing ponzi player did you? I'm sure he considers what he's doing a ddos attack. LOL!
    His own stupidity made him actually taste dog food to see if it really tasted like something else? How would he know if he didn't?
    *don't tell him about how to get notification of new posts in a thread. It will make him cry yet again when another of his ridiculous theories is proven a failure*

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    You really didn't expect anything new and edgy from a losing ponzi player did you? I'm sure he considers what he's doing a ddos attack. LOL!
    His own stupidity made him actually taste dog food to see if it really tasted like something else? How would he know if he didn't?
    *don't tell him about how to get notification of new posts in a thread. It will make him cry yet again when another of his ridiculous theories is proven a failure*
    LOL, wait'll he finds out what the smart pills he's been taking REALLY are....!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    More like a ddumbo attack! Mmmmm think I'll have a tin of WOOFO for dinner tonight.
    www.realscam.com

Post Thanks / Like

Patrick, you stupid moron, don't you know that your "gregg" account was flagged as one of yours several posts ago???????? And your IP from Ohio is new. Thanks!!!! I can add it to your dossier. Defending your sock's "Surfer" point makes no difference to the MMB, you're still comparing apples to potatos, you imbecile!!!!!!!

Fred is not getting caught trespassing property or shooting someone in the head like a sniper, he is just playing a little money game with people and they all apparently are also having a ball playing it. Those who know the risks, know that nothing is guaranteed, those who don't know are a bunch of greedy bastards and deserve to lose all their money anyway. I have no sympathy for them because they are morons like you. The way I look at it is like playing an online poker game, or something like that, so you also get some kind of entertainment value in the process. Are these the people Eggs On Legs and you are trying to protect? Nahhh, you do it for the donation money the idiots who don't know any better give to your crumbling blog. BTW, I love it how you cry for more money on your blog, you become more pathetic as the months go by and you've hit a new "milestone" for sure. LOL!!!

Now, if we ever lose that presupposed/presumed "civil right" I was referring to in this thread (the real point in this thread), we will all be living back in Nazi Germany in the 40's and you might as well go commit suicide if you were of the Jewish religion. Yes, that's how fuc*ed up the world would be. You can blog that on your stupid conniving blog for all I care.

MMB
    Ahh, so MMB believes there are no victims in ponzi scams. There are no innocent/naive people who are misled into believing that these illegal money games are legit and sustainable. Must be nice living in such a fantasy world.

Well MMB, you have no sympathy for the naive/ignorant/stupid or whatever you want to call them and we have no sympathy for ponzi players or those who run ponzis like Fred Mann.

Again, you keep forgetting that discussion forums are not a court room. We give opinions here. It has nothing to do with innocent until proven guilty.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Earl Lee Tobed View Post
    More like a ddumbo attack! Mmmmm think I'll have a tin of WOOFO for dinner tonight.
    lollerz!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by surfer View Post
    Ahh, so MMB believes there are no victims in ponzi scams. There are no innocent/naive people who are misled into believing that these illegal money games are legit and sustainable. Must be nice living in such a fantasy world.

Well MMB, you have no sympathy for the naive/ignorant/stupid or whatever you want to call them and we have no sympathy for ponzi players or those who run ponzis like Fred Mann.

Again, you keep forgetting that discussion forums are not a court room. We give opinions here. It has nothing to do with innocent until proven guilty.
    Of course not. he's a criminal just like mann is.

Post Thanks / Like

For all our guests reading here, I want to give you brief summary of the past 51 pages.

What you have here on display is mmb the classic Ponzi shill trying to discredit anyone who dares claim that JBP/JSS is a Ponzi, and that Fred Mann is a crook. This is what Ponzi shills do. When they have no facts, their only hope is to discredit the messenger, and in this case all the messengers that are exposing this for what it is a Ponzi. This is straight from the Ponzi playbook. The only problem that mmb has is that the more he thinks he is discrediting all of us, the more he discredits himself.

Here are the facts:

1. JBP/JSS is a Ponzi. Not only have I said this, but everyone he has tried to discredit in this thread have also said it.

2. Fred Mann, himself, even said JBP/JSS is a Ponzi.

3. Contrasting what everyone that is pimping this Ponzi has been saying that you are not "investing," Fred Mann, himself, in one of his conference calls said, "you could call it investing, as it is investing."

4. Note that not once has mmb ever denied that Fred Mann said this was a Ponzi and you were investing, because he can't.

5. JBP/JSS is nothing more than a combination of 12DailyPro, ASD, Megalido and CEP all rolled into one with a new dress and lipstick saying it is new and different. It's not.

mmb's claims:

1. mmb has alluded to his being in law enforcement, then had to retract it when called on it.

2. mmb has stated on 3 occasions early in his rants that he was leaving this thread and not coming back, but here he is 52 pages later.

3. mmb has threatened to report me, Eagle and Patrick Pretty to the authorities as he "has proof" that we have committed crimes. Yet he has not done so because he can't because he has nothing. His rational for not doing it was he claimed he does not pick up garbage as he is not a garbage collector. Hmm, I guess he is saying all his "proof" and rants are nothing more than "garbage."

4. mmb has declared that I am at least 18 people posting in this thread. Now stop and think about that for just a moment. Basically he is saying that everyone posting in this thread has been me at one time or another.

5. mmb says that I "own" this forum, along with Patrick Pretty, yet he has not provided any proof this is true; because neither of us "own" this forum.

6. mmb has now alluded he has turned me in to the IRS, but we know he didn't because he can't because he has nothing. If mmb truly had any such proof, believe me he would have already reported me and Eagle to the authorities, the IRS, and any other agency he could report me to, as well as Eagle.

7. He has claimed that his "IP Detector" is all the proof he has needed as it confirms that I am the 18 people he claims are me, and that I own this forum along with Patrick Pretty.

8. He has even stated as proof that Prof Henry Higgins and I are one and the same since we both posted at the exact same time. Of course he and I also posted at the exact same time, but somehow magically that doesn't count as being me. But think about that for just a moment. Now how could 1 person be both people posting at "exactly" the same time? Opps, another one of his "proof's" shot down in flames.

9. mmb has stated on this thread that he is going to ruin my banking relationship, ruin our association with Capital One, destroy the Patrick Pretty Blog, ruin my reputation, discredit me all over the Internet, and of course his latest veiled threat that when JBP/JSS closes, the people will come searching for me to do me bodily harm.

10. In fact mmb has stated that he was going to file "stalking charges" against me, when all I have done is respond to him on this thread and this thread alone. So much for stalking. I doubt if he even knows what it means.

There is so much more here, but I am sure you all get the picture. When you cannot defend a program, you attack the people who are exposing it for what it is and do your best to discredit them. Only problem with mmb is that he has failed miserably, and the only one here who has been exposed and discredited is him. His IP Detector is a joke. He's a joke, and he has proven it without a shadow of a doubt.

The good out of all this is that there is now a record of all of his rants, claims, alluded and veiled threats, and all his lies for all to see for years to come.

If any of you doubt me, just watch and see what happens next. If you thought he was over the top in the past, wait until you read his reply. This is going to be good.

PS: There is a $100 donation on the line, but don't tell mmb.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by surfer View Post

Some of those losers will be naive individuals who didn't know that it was a ponzi. That's why we discuss these scams.
    Your brain is made up of sticky gooey creamy dog feces, isn't it??? If this was a real discussion forum, there would be REAL people behind computers not three idiots pretending to be the entire membership. Sure there are probably some ponzi players who visit this thread to get a laugh, why not, but only you know who they are, the rest doesn't know or understand about any BS dramas between this Okosh and Finix or sh*t like that. The only "REAL" users that we know of are AFAIK, Lynn Edgington "EagleOne" and Patrick Hernan "PPBlog" and conveniently, they're the only ones who benefit the most from these content exchanges. The entire point to this forum is not to help anybody but these two morons to get some suckers to donate some money. The people you purportedly want to help are a bunch of idiotic, lazy, greedy bastards who deserve to learn a lesson. No decent and smart person would play into online ponzi's or pyramids without at least suspecting what they are. Any smart online speculator, whether legal or illegal, knows there is always a risk in speculation and gambling. That's why it's a speculation, when you are playing, be prepared to lose. So what the f*ck are you trying to accomplish by railing at me in this thread anyway??? Nobody takes this forum serious anyway because everybody is got their head under the f*cking sand. You're all a bunch of cowards, starting with you, Patrick. You're indeed the biggest chicken of all. I know it's you I'm talking to and you know I am right.

MMB

Do you know where you are connecting from??? This site can help you: http://en.utrace.de/

Post Thanks / Like

LOL, keep swallowing those smart pills, boy, you'll find out they're rabbit turds someday...or not....!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    For all our guests reading here, I want to give you brief summary of the past 51 pages.

What you have here on display is mmb the classic Ponzi shill trying to discredit anyone who dares claim that JBP/JSS is a Ponzi, and that Fred Mann is a crook. This is what Ponzi shills do. When they have no facts, their only hope is to discredit the messenger, and in this case all the messengers that are exposing this for what it is a Ponzi. This is straight from the Ponzi playbook. The only problem that mmb has is that the more he thinks he is discrediting all of us, the more he discredits himself.

Here are the facts:

1. JBP/JSS is a Ponzi. Not only have I said this, but everyone he has tried to discredit in this thread have also said it.

3. Contrasting what everyone that is pimping this Ponzi has been saying that you are not "investing," Fred Mann, himself, in one of his conference calls said, "you could call it investing, as it is investing."

4. Note that not once has mmb ever denied that Fred Mann said this was a Ponzi and you were investing, because he can't.

5. JBP/JSS is nothing more than a combination of 12DailyPro, ASD, Megalido and CEP all rolled into one with a new dress and lipstick saying it is new and different. It's not.

mmb's claims:

1. mmb has alluded to his being in law enforcement, then had to retract it when called on it.

2. mmb has stated on 3 occasions early in his rants that he was leaving this thread and not coming back, but here he is 52 pages later.

3. mmb has threatened to report me, Eagle and Patrick Pretty to the authorities as he "has proof" that we have committed crimes. Yet he has not done so because he can't because he has nothing. His rational for not doing it was he claimed he does not pick up garbage as he is not a garbage collector. Hmm, I guess he is saying all his "proof" and rants are nothing more than "garbage."

4. mmb has declared that I am at least 18 people posting in this thread. Now stop and think about that for just a moment. Basically he is saying that everyone posting in this thread has been me at one time or another.

5. mmb says that I "own" this forum, along with Patrick Pretty, yet he has not provided any proof this is true; because neither of us "own" this forum.

6. mmb has now alluded he has turned me in to the IRS, but we know he didn't because he can't because he has nothing. If mmb truly had any such proof, believe me he would have already reported me and Eagle to the authorities, the IRS, and any other agency he could report me to, as well as Eagle.

7. He has claimed that his "IP Detector" is all the proof he has needed as it confirms that I am the 18 people he claims are me, and that I own this forum along with Patrick Pretty.

8. He has even stated as proof that Prof Henry Higgins and I are one and the same since we both posted at the exact same time. Of course he and I also posted at the exact same time, but somehow magically that doesn't count as being me. But think about that for just a moment. Now how could 1 person be both people posting at "exactly" the same time? Opps, another one of his "proof's" shot down in flames.

9. mmb has stated on this thread that he is going to ruin my banking relationship, ruin our association with Capital One, destroy the Patrick Pretty Blog, ruin my reputation, discredit me all over the Internet, and of course his latest veiled threat that when JBP/JSS closes, the people will come searching for me to do me bodily harm.

10. In fact mmb has stated that he was going to file "stalking charges" against me, when all I have done is respond to him on this thread and this thread alone. So much for stalking. I doubt if he even knows what it means.

There is so much more here, but I am sure you all get the picture. When you cannot defend a program, you attack the people who are exposing it for what it is and do your best to discredit them. Only problem with mmb is that he has failed miserably, and the only one here who has been exposed and discredited is him. His IP Detector is a joke. He's a joke, and he has proven it without a shadow of a doubt.

The good out of all this is that there is now a record of all of his rants, claims, alluded and veiled threats, and all his lies for all to see for years to come.

If any of you doubt me, just watch and see what happens next. If you thought he was over the top in the past, wait until you read his reply. This is going to be good.

Just look at all the energy you waste in trying to clog this thread to obfuscate the main point. If anything I ever said was wrong, you wouldn't still be responding to 52 pages unless the truth does bother you. Yes, you use software to disguise Ip addresses which makes you 99% capable of being a sock puppeteer. Yes, you are a "super" moderator which gives you a 99% possibility of being involved in this forum's administration, whether a private domain registry is under your name or not, is irrelevant. You are capable of lifting pictures off the web, good thing Tim Meyers is not holding his breath for a formal apology from you. If you can do that, you should be the last person someone should donate money to "fight scam". Now, let's hear the old excuse of how your web designer messed up by stealing the eagle pictures for your web site :)

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

LOL, keep swallowing those smart pills, boy, you'll find out they're rabbit turds someday...or not....!
    He thinks they are just reconstituted carrots so he can magically see things that aren't there. Since the beggin' strips failed.............

Post Thanks / Like

This is interesting, if true. Could you post a reference to Fred saying it's a ponzi, please.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Finix View Post
    This is interesting, if true. Could you post a reference to Fred saying it's a ponzi, please.
    Have you learned anything from this thread???? This is the kind of "discussion" that ever takes place on this site: baseless accusations. Eggs on Legs is notorious known for being a bullshit artist, claiming to know things that can't be proven. Most of the stuff he talks about on his forum is nonfactual, irrelevant or plain stupid. Like Tim Meyers, don't hold your breath for an explanation.

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

Have you learned anything from this thread?
    A few things, including that you have no self-control or common sense.

Post Thanks / Like

Here are the facts:

mmb's claims:

Don your tin helmets everyone and stand by for a major ddumbo-attack! (Ive got stores of tinned WOOFO put by in my bunker just in case this thing escalates.)
    www.realscam.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick "The Chicken" Hernan a.k.a. PatrickPretty.com
    I drove to my sister’s house this morning to make this quick post. The past few days have brought about a crisis . . .

On Friday, both of the computers used to publish the Blog developed problems with condensation. Precisely how and why this happened remain a mystery. Our desktop machine became wet on the inside. The screen on the laptop, meanwhile, literally was dripping with water.

The bottom line is that both machines got fried. The situation also is affecting our ability to read and return correspondence and access email. Although the site remains online, we have no ability to access the Internet. This probably will be the case through Wednesday or Thursday.

Friends, this is occurring while we’re facing our usual end-of-the-month obstacles. Although my family is going to help me get a replacement computer, the hosting bill is coming due and there are other expenses that must be addressed.

Please help, if you are able.

Thank you.

Patrick
    Looks like someone took a big piss on Patrick's computers. LOL!!!!!!
    It's pathetic how he begs for money on his own blog. I wouldn't give the time of the day to a deceptive reporter who writes lies about me. The fact that he wrote about me is a sure sign that he's a sensationalist fear monger loser.
    Let's see how fast "Surfer" and "LaidBacK" come to reply on his behalf now (one after the other).

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyBrain
    The fact that he wrote about me is a sure sign that he's a sensationalist fear monger loser
    Or an accurate reporter of facts.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Facts are pesky things that MonkeyButt doesnt like to take into consideration. Facts such as Ponzis are illegal and Freddie ,McMonkeyButts dad, is running one!
    www.realscam.com

Post Thanks / Like

Facts are pesky things that MonkeyButt doesnt like to take into consideration.
    That's two things MonkeyBrain doesn't like.

1) Facts

2) Questions.

Questions like, "how does Frederick Mann offer 2% per DAY interest without JustBeenPaid being an illegal ponzi"
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    You're wrong. I never threatened him initially, ever. Not if you consider "threatening" telling someone that if he doesn't moderate my comments I would go somewhere else to discuss what I know. I was asking to be included in a discussion, nothing "threatening" about that. Then he ignored me and after he banned me and took the piss off me with his bullshit, I told him his stupid blog would go down in flames because I was going to expose the fact that he is a sock puppeteer, playing with multiple accounts like "Surfer" which uses ip near the Pittsburgh area. He is just as pathetic as EagleOne.

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

Facts are pesky things that MonkeyButt doesnt like to take into consideration. Facts such as Ponzis are illegal and Freddie ,McMonkeyButts dad, is running one!
    Well, they cause him to lose money and credibility.