Page 45 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 2911

Thread: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Oh damn,

the poor boy's lost the plot again.

Who exactly is denying Lynn is a moderator here ??

In fact, we've created a special place so that members can see exactly who's who:

http://www.realscam.com/showgroups.php

Here, I'll show you how to find it (Never fear, I'll use pictures and I'll type real slow 'cos I know you can't read fast)

First you left click here on the front page:

(oh, and that would be "here" as in "the bit circled in red")

Then you hit "View site leaders" on the drop down box which will appear:

Then as if by magic, you'll see this:

WOW !!!

Wasn't that easy ???

Now, what was it you were saying ??

Now, perhaps you can provide some proof, or even evidence, that Lynn owns the forum.

BTW, "the voices inside my head told me" does NOT count as either evidence or proof.
    Well, I'll be darned. I had no idea about this so did exactly as instructed. But, I found something very upsetting...I checked me out and no one 'like's me and no one left me a message...I am now very sad...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nancetta View Post
    Well, I'll be darned. I had no idea about this so did exactly as instructed. But, I found something very upsetting...I checked me out and no one 'like's me and no one left me a message...I am now very sad...
    It could be worse, you know.

You could be MoneyMakingBrain and realize it's not just an oversight and nobody really DOES like you.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

It's the industry, shoog. It's not the likes that counts here, it the number of views. And the post above did get you some views.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oh darn, (adjusted by me) :)

the poor boy's lost the plot again.

Who exactly is denying Lynn is a moderator here ??

In fact, we've created a special place so that members can see exactly who's who:

http://www.realscam.com/showgroups.php

Here, I'll show you how to find it (Never fear, I'll use pictures and I'll type real slow 'cos I know you can't read fast)

First you left click here on the front page:

(oh, and that would be "here" as in "the bit circled in red")

Then you hit "View site leaders" on the drop down box which will appear:

Then as if by magic, you'll see this:

WOW !!!

Wasn't that easy ???

Now, what was it you were saying ??

Now, perhaps you can provide some proof, or even evidence, that Lynn owns the forum.

BTW, "the voices inside my head told me" does NOT count as either evidence or proof.
    Even I can understand that LRM, thanks. But, but, wait - all of you are Lynn, I am Lynn. It is so confusing.

Post Thanks / Like

littleroundman: I think you typed too fast for mmb to follow.

nancetta, since you are me, and I am you, you already have a friend connection, and from all of my other persona's here that mmb says are me.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    littleroundman: I think you typed too fast for mmb to follow.

nancetta, since you are me, and I am you, you already have a friend connection, and from all of my other persona's here that mmb says are me.
    If I am you, and you are me, that means I 'friended' myself...which means I still have no 'friends'...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Finix View Post
    It's the industry, shoog. It's not the likes that counts here, it the number of views. And the post above did get you some views.
    Thanks Finix...I know little, or next to nothing, about the industry. By 'views' do you mean how many have viewed my profile? I never looked at it before until I read that post by LRM...

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Finix...I know little, or next to nothing, about the industry. By 'views' do you mean how many have viewed my profile? I never looked at it before until I read that post by LRM...
    Yes that's what it means....

You got 108 views....

Finix has 197....

Scratchy got 485...

Lyn has 638....

My devoted fan club have visited my profile only 971 times which means they been a bit slack of late...

And LRM is the man with 1593....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

That's so cute. Someone hired you as my babysitter?
    No finix....Not to babysit you but to play with you whilst Monkey brain was away....You know...Just to keep the punters amused so they'd hang around till monkey brain got back....

Did you have fun finix??...I know I did....And I'm sure the punters enjoyed the show as well....
    Like one said to me after the show..."Poor old Finix didnt know if she was pitching or catching. lol"....

But play time is over now....If you wanna play some more or dance or whatever then you'll need to deposit some more coins in the slot....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

What I need is advice. I need to raise money for an online project - about $20,000. I'm thinking of using a HYIP model/software to raise money. There are no guarantees there will be profits, but if the project does work out, there will be pretty large consistent profits. The project would not be illegal, not money laundering, nothing like that. It will be a simulation game the people would purchase tokens to play. Is there a way to solicit investors for such a project that would not get me into trouble with the law?

Post Thanks / Like

What I need is advice. I need to raise money for an online project - about $20,000. I'm thinking of using a HYIP model/software to raise money. There are no guarantees there will be profits, but if the project does work out, there will be pretty large consistent profits. The project would not be illegal, not money laundering, nothing like that. It will be a simulation game the people would purchase tokens to play. Is there a way to solicit investors for such a project that would not get me into trouble with the law?
    My guess would be you will have to register to sell securities, or to run an online gambling site

Post Thanks / Like

Those licenses cost more than I need for the project. Suppose I exclude U.S. from the offer. Professor, you know the laws. Is there a way to raise money from small investors online without the red tape?

Post Thanks / Like

You'll need licences in most developed countries - and excluding the US from the offer means that you cannot touch one cent that comes from the U. You wont have much luck in Europe either, unless you are selling a product with value or set up a gambling site and comply with all the relevent regulations for each country, including registration with their individual tax authorities

Post Thanks / Like

I don't care if none of them will be from any developed countries. What I want is to be able to put up a site and leave it running until it gets 20K. No advertising costs. No licensing costs. Nothing but hosting and cheap software. Then get everyone's e-mail addresses and keep them updated via e-mail until the project is up and running and ready to pay them out.

Post Thanks / Like

You could call it Cloud Cuckoo Land Investments and invite MonkeyMakingBrain to be your Financial Director. (bound to be a success,where do i register?)
    The Ray st Clair/Gary Beaver Saga.
    www.realscam.com

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The official "Lynn Edgington "the Liar" makes a fool of himself" thread

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat aka Lynn Edgington or EagleOne, et al View Post
    Even I can understand that LRM, thanks. But, but, wait - all of you are Lynn, I am Lynn. It is so confusing.
    So now Lynn "EagleOne" Edgington was a super-moderator the whole time, haaa????????.

If so, then why did he lie like a little boy caught with his hand in the cookie jar when he was caught editing the "ProfHenryHiggin" comments???

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn Edgington
    "I am nothing more than a poster here and at scam in the past."
    Then when I offered him money to get me the RealScam web logs to see who is who without any doubts (and since he is a "respected poster" on the forum) he says:

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn Edgington
    "So while I would love to take you up on your offer, I can't because I don't know the owner of this forum and it is not me contrary to what you keep trying to claim, and would have no authority to even request the logs"
    http://www.realscam.com/f22/official...html#post17321

Who the hell would join in, let alone agree to take on moderation duties on a forum for free to help out an owner who nobody even knows and is a f**** ghost???

YEAH RIGHT!!!!!

The reality is that Lynn continues to lie in order to cover up the fact that he is a BIG LIAR. Since day one, all he's been doing is lie and dig himself deeper and deeper into a hole.

What's also so laughable is how all the sock and the meat puppets continue to discuss irrelevant stuff and pretend to ignore all clues. F**** Hilarious!!!

Lynn, nobody knows you're desperately trying to cover up all your lies at this point.

You can fool new visitors coming to read this thread for the first time with all the utter nonsense posted by you and your socks, but never the MMB. This thread and my blog are gonna be a long lasting testament to your insanity.

MMB
    MMB, straight as an arrow.....

Do you know where you are connecting from??? This site can help you: http://en.utrace.de/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyBrain
    Who the hell would join in, let alone agree to take on moderation duties on a forum for free to help out an owner who nobody even knows and is a f**** ghost???
    Well, me for one.

I have absolutely no clue who owns the forum, nor do I care.

Post Thanks / Like

As long as its not Freddie Mann we'll be o.k.---!
    www.realscam.com

Post Thanks / Like

Perhaps the drain should go over to any other of the millions of messageboards and ask that question. He proves how clueless he is by the minute. But, he is what we call 'a laker'.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, me for one.

I have absolutely no clue who owns the forum, nor do I care.
    How more stupid and brainless can you get???

So "someone" send you an anonymous email asking you to please join in this forum, as nothing less than the f**** administrator, and to figure out all the administrative duties and different uses of the ACP on your own, because he knows you can do it and you are so trustworthy and professional at this type of work because of your nonexistent track record, and Ohhhh, you're gonna get paid nothing, zilch, nada for your time, and you still don't know nor care, who the email sender was nor you ever had a clue or a care, ever, etc, etc...

Maybe it was a "private" anonymous caller ala "Mission Impossible".."Jim, should you decide to....." LOL!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH RIGHT!!!!!

You LittleMoronicBrain!!

Do you know where you are connecting from??? This site can help you: http://en.utrace.de/

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure what "a Laker" is,but we have several well-known namesin the UK for the likes of MonkeyButtForBrains,but unfortunately they arnt suitable for a public forum!!!
    www.realscam.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMakingBrain View Post
    How more stupid and brainless can you get???

You LittleMoronicBrain!!
    Oh, you ain't seen nuttin' yet.

I can be almost as moronic and brainless as MoneyMakingBrain without really trying.

In fact, with a little practise, I'll bet I could even be MORE moronic and brainless.

Well, considering the level of moronic brainlessness achieved by MMB, perhaps not quite to that level, but pretty moronic and brainless, nonetheless.

As a matter of fact, I didn't receive an invitation to join the forum.

I joined as an ordinary member sometime after the forum began with no intentions of being on the "inside" and only volunteered my services as a temporary mod during a particularly vicious and sustained spambot attack.

Post Thanks / Like

Now you're under a sustained and vicious attack from a misguided "straight as an arrow" MonkeyButt---! (all in a days work hum-ho).
    www.realscam.com

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, you ain't seen nuttin' yet.

I can be almost as moronic and brainless as MoneyMakingBrain without really trying.

In fact, with a little practise, I'll bet I could even be MORE moronic and brainless.

Well, considering the level of moronic brainlessness achieved by MMB, perhaps not quite to that level, but pretty moronic and brainless, nonetheless.

As a matter of fact, I didn't receive an invitation to join the forum.

I joined as an ordinary member sometime after the forum began with no intentions of being on the "inside" and only volunteered my services as a temporary mod during a particularly vicious and sustained spambot attack.

Umm, MonkeyBrain doesn't understand the concept of people volunteering to help on a forum like this (or on any other forum where the topics interest them and they have the time to offer their help). He probably doesn't understand why anyone would want to donate their time to educate people to avoid financial fraud either. He probably doesn't understand why anyone would want to do anything without being paid.

But there you go, it takes all sorts to make a world.

25. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    Perhaps the drain should go over to any other of the millions of messageboards and ask that question. He proves how clueless he is by the minute. But, he is what we call 'a laker'.
    The reality is you stupid sock puppet, nobody that I know of would ask the duty of being moderator, let alone administrator to anyone, unless one knows that person, either personally or by reputation and they are well suited as well as capable to the task at hand. And all of this without pay??? LOL!!!!

YEAH RIGHT!!!!!

Regardless, why would anyone accept those duties without knowing who they're getting involved with in the first place????

What was that slogan? Oh yeah: "Due diligence in the internet era". LOL!!!!!!! What a bunch of morons.

The stupidity level in these discussions have a hit a new low and I thank you for proving how pathetic an ill conceived was Lynn's and Patrick's idea of an anonymous forum to report "scam" and drive up visitor traffic to their sites.

No matter how heavily veiled or sugar coated, there is no doubt in my mind that Lynn Edgington and Patrick Hernan of PatrickPretty.com are the two owners of this hoax of a forum, and your user account exists only to diffract from the truth's light.

And if nobody understands or cares about the implications of all this, that's because that's exactly it; there is nobody posting here except them and some moron from "Aussie".

MMB