Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Bogdan Fiedur (owner of scam & ponzi promoting site - Adlandpro)Threatening RS and Critics Again!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

re: Julian Weider of Howard Kennedy Lawyer for Bogdan Fiedur (owner of scam & ponzi promoting site - Adlandpro))

Perhaps, Boggy would like to learn more about me and my legal adventures. It was quite an education when Tim Darnell filed his groundless, frivolous harassment suit against me. I won in Summary Judgment which translates into the case had no merit whatsoever and there were no fact issues left to be tried. Tim Darnell never produced a single false statement of fact posted by me. It is a piece of cake to get a temporary restraining order / injunction. I believe within 14 days there must be a formal hearing that would then include the defendant. The judge immediately dissolved the injunction and denied Darnell any type of injunction going forward.

Just the legal fees for my defense of this silly little suit that had very little action, as one can see from the docket, ran tens of thousands of dollars. Tim Darnell succeeded in destroying his personal reputation and his business in one swoop. Advantage Conferences declared bankruptcy in December 2009 very long after it had entered the red zone!

Now, let's address the issue of the attorney client relationship I had with the attorneys who easily triumphed in court. As Tim was denied any form of injunctive relief, I was advised I could merrily keep posting away. I was advised to give only very generic updates about the status of the case after things were heard by the judge. I followed my attorneys instructions to the letter. This is where Boggy has already blown it.

Creating slam sites such as these:
    REALSCAM.COM may live up to it's name? - REALTRUTH.ORG

RealScam.com cyber-bullying* cyber-stalking* cyber-harassment

without express permission from one's attorney can be grounds for an attorney to withdraw. I am sure Bogdan's high priced London attorney did not approve him making those posts filled with lies, false criminal allegations, bogus legal arguments and more. Bogdan has been very unsuccessfully trying his purported case on the internet. That has turned this into a circus side show and will clearly indicate to reputable counsel that there is nothing they can do to help a publicity hound that completely lacks good judgment. There is no hope of repairing the damage and no lawyer wants their name dragged through the med. Reputable and successful litigators will not deal with hothead / loose cannon clients. It is impossible for them to represent crazy clowns effectively and it can get them in trouble. I suspect the attorney would also be concerned about the types of opportunities on Adlandpro.

Since the London attorney has only been contracted to write a letter it seems, he will have no difficulty withdrawing from the matter at this juncture. I think Bogdan can kiss that attorney goodbye. No doubt his brilliant UCLA bunch will come charging to the rescue!

Register of Actions

Case No. DC-08-06317
    TIM DARNELL vs. HEATHER DOBROTT §
    §
    §
    §
    §
    Case Type: OTHER (CIVIL)
    Subtype: INJUNCTION
    Date Filed: 06/09/2008

Party Information
    Lead Attorneys
    DEFENDANT
    DOBROTT, HEATHER JAMES H MOODY
    Retained

214-871-2100(W)
    PLAINTIFF
    DARNELL, TIM JASON CHARLES CIAROCHI
    Retained

214-350-2424(W)

Events & Orders of the Court
    DISPOSITIONS
    03/17/2009 SUMMARY JUDGMENT (Judicial Officer: GINSBERG, CARL)
    Vol./Book 495L, Page 282, 1 pages
    04/15/2009 AGREED JUDGMENT (Judicial Officer: GINSBERG, CARL)
    Vol./Book 497L, Page 500, 1 pages
    OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
    02/06/2007 ORDER - MISC.Vol./Book 471L, Page 244, 5 pages
    06/09/2008 ORIGINAL PETITION (OCA)
    06/09/2008 ISSUE CITATION
    06/09/2008 ISSUE TRO AND NOTICE
    06/09/2008 BOND FILED
    06/09/2008 ORDER - TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDERVol./Book 470L, Page 171, 3 pages
    06/09/2008 AFFIDAVIT
    06/10/2008
    CITATION

DOBROTT, HEATHER
    Served 06/12/2008
    06/10/2008
    NOTICE

DOBROTT, HEATHER
    Served 06/12/2008
    06/10/2008
    TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER

DOBROTT, HEATHER
    Served 06/12/2008
    06/23/2008 Temporary Injunction (10:30 AM) (Judicial Officer GINSBERG, CARL)
    06/23/2008 Reset by Court to 06/23/2008
    06/23/2008 COUNTER CLAIM
    06/23/2008 ORIGINAL ANSWER - GENERAL DENIAL
    06/24/2008 SCHEDULING ORDERVol./Book 471L, Page 249, 5 pages
    06/24/2008 ORDER - MEDIATIONVol./Book 471L, Page 254, 5 pages
    07/14/2008 NOTICE OF APPEARANCE
    01/26/2009 AMENDED ANSWER - AMENDED GENERAL DENIAL
    02/23/2009 MOTION - SUMMARY JUDGMENT(ACCORDIAN)
    03/05/2009 MISCELLANOUS EVENTN/DEPO/HEATHER DOBROTT
    03/13/2009 CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSITIONTIM DARNELL
    03/17/2009 Motion - Summary Judgment (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer GINSBERG, CARL) 15 MINUTES
    04/06/2009 CERTIFICATE OF CONFERENCE
    04/06/2009 MOTION - ENTER ORDER
    04/08/2009 MOTION - SANCTIONS
    04/15/2009 MOTION - ENTER ORDER
    04/20/2009 CANCELED Motion - Sanctions (9:45 AM) (Judicial Officer GINSBERG, CARL) REQUESTED BY ATTORNEY/PRO SE
    05/26/2009 CANCELED Non Jury Trial (9:30 AM) (Judicial Officer GINSBERG, CARL) CASE CLOSED

Withdrawal from representation

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Withdrawal from representation, in United States law, occurs where an attorney terminates a relationship of representing a client. There are two types of withdrawal: mandatory and voluntary. Mandatory withdrawal occurs where a circumstance arises under which an attorney must terminate the representation, while voluntary withdrawal occurs where circumstances permit the attorney to terminate the representation at the attorney's election. Where litigation has been filed and an attorney is representing the client in court, permission of the court must usually be sought in support of an attorney's withdrawal.
    [edit]Mandatory withdrawal

There are many circumstances which require that an attorney must withdraw from a case:

1. The client fires the attorney.
    2. The attorney determines that he is not competent to continue representing the client in a matter.
    3. A conflict of interest arises under which the attorney's continued representation of multiple clients impairs the attorney's obligations to the individuals.
    4. The client insists upon advancing a frivolous claim.
    5. Continued representation would violate the rules of professional responsibility.
    6. The attorney is in a physical or emotional state that seriously impairs the attorney's ability to continue the representation.
    7. It is likely that the attorney will be called as a necessary witness as to a contested issue in the proceeding, and that testimony can not be obtained elsewhere.
    8. The attorney discovers that the client is using the attorney's services to further a criminal act.

[edit]Voluntary withdrawal

An attorney may voluntarily terminate the attorney-client relationship at any time and without reason, if this will not have a material adverse effect on the interests of the client. Even if the withdrawal will be adverse to the client the attorney may still withdraw for a number of reasons:

1. The client is engaged in illegal or fraudulent activity.
    2. The client fails to pay fees as agreed.
    3. The financial burden on the attorney of continuing the representation is too great.
    4. The client refuses to follow the advice of counsel, or engages in acts relating to the representation without informing the attorney or seeking the attorney's advice.
    5. The attorney is engaged with co-counsel of the client's choosing, and is unable to work with that co-counsel.

Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

re: Julian Weider of Howard Kennedy Lawyer for Bogdan Fiedur (owner of scam & ponzi promoting site - Adlandpro))

Bar Fly says:

Jake Simmons12:01 PM on November 30, 2011
    I enjoyed this article. I am currently a UCLA law student doing research in advertising media ethics and came across this post and went to the related site.

All Courses

I have read all the course offerings and I don't see anything even close.

http://cdn.law.ucla.edu/SiteCollecti...n Schedule.pdf
    http://cdn.law.ucla.edu/SiteCollecti...s Calendar.pdf

And just who is doing research during the time when one should be preparing for semester exams. Research papers would have been completed, due and turned in by now!!!

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Bar Fly says:

All Courses

I have read all the course offerings and I don't see anything even close.

http://cdn.law.ucla.edu/SiteCollecti...n Schedule.pdf
    http://cdn.law.ucla.edu/SiteCollecti...s Calendar.pdf

And just who is doing research during the time when one should be preparing for semester exams. Research papers would have been completed, due and turned in by now!!!

Soapboxmom
    Probably the more important question is: IF he is supposedly researching Advertising Media Ethics, Wouldn't his research be more properly directed at Adland and its members/advertisers, rather than Realscam where there isn't any advertising or commerce of any kind...? Just a thought...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just what exactly would one type in the search bar to even have this show up in the results? Just the word 'advertising' won't bring it up. They're not very affective liars.

Post Thanks / Like

Here's another fun post from Bodgan's realtruthorg blog on webs.com

Bogdan F
    06:44 PM on December 02, 2011
    Let me introduce myself first.

My name is Bogdan Fiedur. I'm the owner of the website which case is being discussed
    here Free Classifieds, Advertising And Promotion @ Adlandpro.
    First I would like to thank the person who started this site who did excellent job
    in defining some of the groundwork in very professional and expert manner.

Thank you again.
    When I wa young my grandmother used to tell me that "self praise is no recommendation"

7. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    Probably the more important question is: IF he is supposedly researching Advertising Media Ethics, Wouldn't his research be more properly directed at Adland and its members/advertisers, rather than Realscam where there isn't any advertising or commerce of any kind...? Just a thought...!
    ......Touché!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Replyblt20x12:03 AM on December 04, 2011
    There's no such thing as a "false statement of fact"...if something is NOT a fact, it's an untruth. Facts are facts, and anything that's NOT a fact is a FALSEHOOD, not a "false statement of fact", there's no such thing! Facts are provable in the same way every time, anything that's NOT provable in the same way every time, or not provable at all, is NOT a fact.

Replyblt20x12:53 AM on December 04, 2011
    Volunteer consumer advocates donate their time to post there? Do those consumer advocates spend equal time or more time examining businesses as they do in harassing people? Has anyone else ever heard of consumer advocates harassing people in the supposed study of businesses? Why did several of those consumer advocates go to Adlandpro to also bother people there for 7 weeks instead of studying businesses? The consumer advocates donated a prolonged amount of their time on 2 sites to harass many non-business-owners instead of studying businesses or business owners. With the amount of time spent on Adlandpro, they probably don't know all services offered or prices or commission amounts, and yet harass the owner of Adlandpro since October. Where's the consumer advocacy? Are those 2 words opinions also and not factual words?

Fact

For other uses, see Fact (disambiguation).
    A fact (derived from the Latin Factum, see below) is something that has really occurred or is actually the case. The usual test for a statement of fact is verifiability, that is whether it can be shown to correspond to experience. Standard reference works are often used to check facts. Scientific facts are verified by repeatable experiments.

[edit] Etymology and usage

The word fact derives from the Latin Factum, and was first used in English with the same meaning: "a thing done or performed", a use that is now obsolete.[1] The common usage of "something that has really occurred or is the case" dates from the middle of the sixteenth century.[2]
    Fact is sometimes used synonymously with truth, as distinct from opinions, falsehoods, or matters of taste. This use is found in such phrases as, It is a fact that the cup is red or Matter of fact,[3] and "... not history, nor fact, but imagination."

Fact also indicates a matter under discussion deemed to be true or correct, such as to emphasize a point or prove a disputed issue; (e.g., "... the fact of the matter is ...").[4][5]
    Alternatively, fact may also indicate an allegation or stipulation of something that may or may not be a "true fact",[6] (e.g., "the author's facts are not trustworthy"). This alternate usage, although contested by some, has a long history in standard English.[7]
    Fact may also indicate findings derived through a process of evaluation, including review of testimony, direct observation, or otherwise; as distinguishable from matters of inference or speculation.[8] This use is reflected in the terms "fact-find" and "fact-finder" (e.g., "set up a fact-finding commission").[9]
    Facts may be checked by reason, experiment, personal experience, or may be argued from authority. Roger Bacon wrote "If in other sciences we should arrive at certainty without doubt and truth without error, it behooves us to place the foundations of knowledge in mathematics."[10]
    [edit] Fact in philosophy

In philosophy, the concept fact is considered in epistemology and ontology. Questions of objectivity and truth are closely associated with questions of fact. A "fact" can be defined as something which is the case, that is, a state of affairs.[11][12]
    Facts may be understood as that which makes a true sentence true.[13] Facts may also be understood as those things to which a true sentence refers. The statement "Jupiter is the largest planet in the solar system" is about the fact Jupiter is the largest planet in the solar system.[14]
    Misunderstanding of the difference between fact and theory sometimes leads to fallacy in rhetoric,[citation needed] in which one person will say his or her claim is factual whereas the opponent's claim is just theory. Such statements indicate confusion as to the meanings of both words, suggesting the speaker believes that fact means "truth," and theory means "speculation."[dubiousdiscuss]
    [edit] Correspondence and the slingshot argument

Some versions of the correspondence theory of truth hold that what makes a sentence true is that it corresponds to a fact.[15] This theory presupposes the existence of an objective world.
    The Slingshot argument claims to show that all true statements stand for the same thing - the truth value true. If this argument holds, and facts are taken to be what true statements stand for, then we reach the counter-intuitive conclusion that there is only one fact - "the truth".[16]
    [edit] Compound facts

Any non-trivial true statement about reality is necessarily an abstraction composed of a complex of objects and properties or relations.[17] For example, the fact described by the true statement "Paris is the capital city of France" implies that there is such a place as Paris, there is such a place as France, there are such things as capital cities, as well as that France has a government, that the government of France has the power to define its capital city, and that the French government has chosen Paris to be the capital, that there is such a thing as a "place" or a "government", etc.. The verifiable accuracy of all of these assertions, if facts themselves, may coincide to create the fact that Paris is the capital of France.
    Difficulties arise, however, in attempting to identify the constituent parts of negative, modal, disjunctive, or moral facts.[18]
    [edit] Fact in law

Further information: Evidence (law) and Trier of fact
    In most common law jurisdictions,[29] the general concept and analysis of fact reflects fundamental principles of Jurisprudence, and is supported by several well-established standards.[30][31] Matters of fact have various formal definitions under common law jurisdictions.
    These include:

[edit] Legal pleadings

Main article: Pleading
    A party to a civil suit generally must clearly state all relevant allegations of fact upon which a claim is based. The requisite level of precision and particularity of these allegations varies depending on the rules of civil procedure as well as the jurisdiction. Parties who face uncertainties regarding the facts and circumstances attendant to their side in a dispute may sometimes invoke alternative pleading.[37] In this situation, a party may plead separate sets of facts that (when considered together) may be contradictory or mutually exclusive. This (seemingly) logically-inconsistent presentation of facts may be necessary as a safeguard against contingencies (such as res judicata) that would otherwise preclude presenting a claim or defense that depends on a particular interpretation of the underlying facts.[38]
    Opinion

This article is about the general concept. For the Nirvana song, see Opinion (song). For the Albanian program, see Opinion (show).
    In general, an opinion is a subjective belief, and is the result of emotion or interpretation of facts. An opinion may be supported by an argument, although people may draw opposing opinions from the same set of facts. Opinions rarely change without new arguments being presented. However, it can be reasoned that one opinion is better supported by the facts than another by analysing the supporting arguments.[1] In casual use, the term opinion may be the result of a person's perspective, understanding, particular feelings, beliefs, and desires. It may refer to unsubstantiated information, in contrast to knowledge and fact-based beliefs.
    Collective or professional opinions are defined as meeting a higher standard to substantiate the opinion. (see below)

[edit] Epistemology

In economics, other social sciences and philosophy, analysis based on opinion is referred to as normative analysis (what ought to be), as opposed to positive analysis, which is based on scientific observation (what materially is or is experimentally demonstrable).
    Historically, the distinction of demonstrated knowledge and opinion was articulated by Ancient Greek philosophers. Today, Plato's analogy of the divided line is a well-known illustration of the distinction between knowledge and opinion, or knowledge and belief, in customary terminology of contemporary philosophy. Opinions can be persuasive, but only the assertions they are based on can be said to be true or false.
    The poster is hopelessly confused and quite ignorant of issues that will effect Bogdan's legal misadventures. A statement of fact is something that can be proven true or disproven. That is juxtaposed by an opinion which is in the simplest terms how one feels about something. For instance, if I said Bogdan had earned 5 billion from advertising on his forum that could be proven or disproven by auditing his books. That is obviously a false statement of fact. If I state that Bogdan, his fake UCLA students and supporters are all clueless buffoons that would be my personal opinion.

Bogdan will not likely be considered a private individual since he publicly started this fight on the RealScam.com cyber-bullying* cyber-stalking* cyber-harassment site, brought his 172,000 member forum into the fight, participated on the www.realtruthorgs.webs.com blog etc in such as way the the public at large was exposed to his shenanigans. He is a well known owner of a large advertising service of dubious repute. So, the standard he will likely have to meet is to identify false statements of facts with the supporting evidence to refute them. I suggest you idiots start hunting for those false statements of fact and the verifiable evidence to refute them in court or zip it. I will insist Bogdan's lawyer look into this UCLA debacle.

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

The S.H.I.T Has Really Hit The Fan Now.

Google Adlandpro scam adlandpro scam - Google Search

We see that an anonomous advertiser on Adland is claiming to have 6011 scam free jobs in British Banks

Boggie allows his member to advertise scam free banking jobs in UK .

If there are banks and banking jobs being advertised in UK , the Customs and Excise will want to know the VAT number of anybody and everybody associated with Bogdan Fiedur including Howard Kenedy and Fiedur's solicitor Julian Weiner.

We all know that the financial gurus in "DrMara's" scam processor which I call "Dr Mara's Knickers" used a processor which changed locations from UK, Holland and Norway. I am passing on all the details of this bank to Lynne, SBM and Patrick Pretty, but they all know a great deal more about VLane than I do and they can help Howard Kennedy better than I can. This is within the EU and HM Customs and Excise should be informed. I do not collect VAT for The Crown any longer but Howard Kennedy are Vat Registered and are ready involved with Bogdan Fiedur, so we can assume that they will.

However it is unlikely that Howard Kenedy have the details of VLane's banking history in EU and Isle of Mann so the fun begins.

Patrick Pretty, Lynne Edgington and SBM are likely to be very reliable sources if Howard Kenedy need more details of DrMara's banks or Knickers
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 12-04-2011 at 12:07 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Dr Mara's Knickers? Does she have a clean pair stowed away in an old box called Solid Trust Pay? I might start looking through the 5011 banks advertising jobs in UK to see if I can recognise one that might fit the profile of Boggy Bogdan "Dr Mara." or Mrs Vee.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

blt20x12:03 PM on December 04, 2011
    I've become very curious about if Heather Dobrott has told the owner of RealScam about this ongoing situation and given him/her the contact info for Bogdan Fiedur. I'm also curious if the owner of RealScam ever reads that site, and if not, why not? Does the owner KNOW that he/she is the owner? Does the owner own other sites like that? Is it a relative of Heather? Is he/she aware of ownership and legal implications? Here's a statement of my own curiosity: Did the legal owner of the site set up the domain hosting and blog of RealScam themself or was it all purchased and set up BY Heather Dobrott, either with or possibly without knowledge and permission of the named purchaser? By credit card of another person? If that was done without knowledge and permission, that would be identity fraud. Just my thoughts, not a statement of fact...I really think Heather Dobrott needs to put the owner in touch with Bogdan Fiedur, if she knows who the owner is. If she doesn't know who it is, then why spend so much of her own voluntarily time getting deeper into this situation with her full name in public? I really wonder if the owner ever reads RealScam, if the owner knows they own it, if the owner even uses the internet, if the owner is a trusting unaware relative who's credit card was used to buy RealScam. Just my thoughts.
    Bogdan's forum member is obviously delusional. When I left Scam, someone who happened to believe we could set up a real forum to do what scam purported to do but didn't because of the corruption and dollar signs the owner was seeing, decided to start this forum. That person asked me to come on as the first admin and run the site. I hesitated and suggested I should only help out as a moderator. That individual assured me that I was the person for the job. I decided not to change my username and stay Soapboxmom. This person desired to remain anonymous and as someone working a very demanding job full-time job wanted someone who was willing to be the public face for the forum and handle everything. The owner wanted someone who was compassionate, honest and trustworthy that would handle the place as that person desired.

Professional web developers set up the site according to our wishes and the rest is history. The owner paid every cent of the costs to set up this forum. I do not by any stretch of the imagination have the technical skills to have set something like this up. If it wasn't for our very talented Glimdropper helping this place wouldn't be running, since the original techies that did the initial set up are long gone. I continue to devote my time here and this site has never generated a dime.

Quatloos is similar. A lawyer owns it and many other lawyers, CPAs, doctors, computer geeks and other professionals volunteer there. I am simply a member there. That site is also free of advertising. We all simply enjoy blogging and have a heart for serving others.

Boggy and company only want the name of the owner so they can threaten and harass that person. Unfortunately, the clowns are stuck dealing with me. Identity fraud? How in the hell could there be identity fraud? The owner not knowing they own it? Are you buffoons serious? We have gone off into the Twilight Zone again!!!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

I guess Boggy's sheeple at "Realtruthorg" (What a joke that name is) overlooked the ONLY rule on that blog!!!
    REALTRUTH.ORG

Dedicated to facts on the internet. False accusations, innuendo are not welcome. State something that is fact and back it up!
    Isn't it interesting that they were beating the forum rules drum and then turn around and do the exact same crap they are whining about...?
    Incidentally there was a prominent scam called Pathway 2 Prosperity that opened a "The Truth" site to try to claim legitimacy. Note that there was a promotion for P2P on Adland here: pathway to prosperity.(the best yet) | View Thread | AdlandPro Community
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Pathway2prosperity was Nick Smirnow's domain. It has no connection with path2prosperity domains.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Look who paid for an ad at the top of the page on Scamlandpro:

ADULT STEM CELLS ARE THE FUTURE IN HEALTH!

Business Opps.(Affiliate programs)
    London, Willesden, United Kingdom
    Date 11/26/2011 4:29:52 PM

$ Share $

Website
    Contact
    +44 (0)20 8133 7416

Karen Forbes

DISTRIBUTORS WANTED ALL AREAS to market a breakthrough natural aquabotanical 'STEM CELL ENHANCER' Don't miss this opportunity to change your HEALTH AND YOUR WEALTH IN ONE PRODUCT! Get The Info and see for YOURSELF! product info A Business With A Product With NO Competition!! And A Breakthrough In Health!

Wouldn't want to give Bogdan any clicks, so here is the scam video on Youtube:

Oh, the miracle! From recliner to tennis court! Another dubious science, total BS and hype program giving false hope! Boggy sure picks winners!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

ReplyBogdan02:23 PM on December 04, 2011
    Anyone here familiar with discovery process of the domain with hidden information? I believe this will be next step I need to do.

Replyblt20x02:33 PM on December 04, 2011
    DomainsByProxy is a branch of GoDaddy.com both located at the same address in Scottsdale, Arizona. Easy to find the address of GoDaddy, I don't have it right now but looked it up before.

ReplyBogdan02:43 PM on December 04, 2011
    blt20x says...
    DomainsByProxy is a branch of GoDaddy.com both located at the same address in Scottsdale, Arizona. Easy to find the address of GoDaddy, I don't have it right now but looked it up before.

Even if you find domain listing it shows the registrant is the Domains by Proxy, Inc. In order for Domains by Proxy, Inc to reveal the info of the individual who registered domain, they need to be contacted by proper authority. The question is who would be such an authority and what would they require to act on my request. I understand that if I would want to proceed with legal action against that individual I would have right to know their name.

Replyblt20x02:56 PM on December 04, 2011
    This is the reply from GoDaddy support:

GoDaddy.com regularly works with courts and law enforcement from the local to the international level. If you suspect any of our customers are using their website to engage in any illegal activities, please help us by contacting your local law enforcement agency, and asking them to investigate this situation.

Law enforcement can contact us at Abuse@GoDaddy.com if they need the website(s) taken down, or if they need more information pursuant to an investigation. We have a long-standing history of cooperation with law enforcement and the courts.

Bogdan, you are obviously completely out of your mind. You need to talk to a competent attorney familiar with libel and defamation law in the U.S. There is not any type of criminal activity on this forum whatsoever. No authority is going to get you a scrap of information under any circumstances as there are no grounds to investigate much less file any charges against this forum or its management. And, the authorities would not release anything to you they garnered in an investigation. It would only be available for the proper authorities as necessary. I have participated in several investigations and I was not made privy to anything except on a need to know basis. So, I don't know what is in the millionaire account of anybody I have blogged about. You are in fantasy land, BottomFeeder!

To get any information you would have to file a lawsuit, which no reputable attorney will do without sufficient grounds. Filings made without proper substantiation and no chance of getting it, and made for the purposes of harassment and intimidation etc. would be turned around on you and your counsel. You would be paying everyone's cost of court. And, to my absolute delight all the filings would be made public right here!

http://www.realscam.com/f9/how-legit...html#post11787

We have been over this and over this. Quatloos is filled with licensed and very talented attorneys. They occasionally do us the great honor of dropping in here. What part of the site owner is not responsible for the postings by way of federal law is eluding you idiots??? Kathleen was set straight on that ages ago!

If there were a lawsuit against certain posters I would only release what little I have (e-mail and IP addresses) with a proper court order. The owner would not be involved in that as a practical matter as it would be forwarded to me or I would accept service to begin with. I am one who handles the work here that is not anonymous myself. You clowns do realize that many people that register on online forums with phony e-mails and use proxies, so anyone who is anonymous will likely be very difficult to trace. Obviously, Bogdan isn't the computer whiz he was thought to be.

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Replyblt20x02:59 PM on December 04, 2011
    This is a reply from someone at the Texas state attorney general's office:

You may wish to contact the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) with
    your concerns. Because internet crime complaints are likely to cross
    jurisdictional lines, IC3 acts as a clearinghouse for law enforcement
    agencies nationwide. Your complaint to IC3 will come to the attention of
    our own investigators as well as other jurisdictions who may be able to
    assist you. You can file a complaint with IC3 on their website at
    Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home

Replyblt20x03:02 PM on December 04, 2011
    Here's more from the Texas attorney general's office:

You may wish to discuss your legal remedies in this matter with a
    private attorney. The Lawyer Referral Service of the State Bar of Texas
    can assist you in contacting an attorney in Texas with relevant
    expertise. The Lawyer Referral Service can be reached at (800) 252-9690
    or (512) 463-1463

You clowns are unbelievable. Who do you think has been making numerous reports to the FBI for years? They know exactly who I am. I have worked with several investigators from the Texas Attorney General's Office as well. They are thrilled to have bloggers like me and sites like this to expose scams and uneconomic schemes. They read me and these forums! The amount of internet buzz concerning something is one criteria they use when determining which scams to go after. With limited resources law enforcement here can only shut down a fraction of those that should be prosecuted.

They do go after questionable deals like those advertised on Adlandpro. That would be a great way to get their attention focused on the many opportunities on Adlanpro that should be investigated. Please, please, please report me to my acquaintances at the Texas AGs Office again and IC3 (FBI) as well. I love it!!!!! Quick file away! Do it now!! Don't wait!!!!!!!

https://www.oag.state.tx.us/consumer/complain.shtml

Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

[FONT=arial] Look who paid for an ad at the top of the page on Scamlandpro:

Soapboxmom
    So Karen Forbes lives on these shores and advertises Property Wikia, a well known scam run in UK on Scamlandpro. Is she registered for VAT? If she is, has she paid over all the taxes due to The Crown?

Have the companies in UK that are associated with Property Wikia paid VAT?

The VAT man will certainly be busy checking Scamlandpro's British members.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    So Karen Forbes lives on these shores and advertises Property Wikia, a well known scam run in UK on Scamlandpro. Is she registered for VAT? If she is, has she paid over all the taxes due to The Crown?

Have the companies in UK that are associated with Property Wikia paid VAT?

The VAT man will certainly be busy checking Scamlandpro's British members.
    British members who are not over the threshold to register and those who have paid their taxes need not worry. Please report any dubious Scamlandpro members in UK to The VAT MAN

Post Thanks / Like

Another great credit card to launch on Scamlandpro between Dec 5th and Dec 12th

5ForFree This one has not reached our shores yet. It originates in US where SBM resides. Trusting you to nip this one in the bud SBM. I guess Boggie Boy will regret messing with you or for involving a British law firm in the C.R.A.P which he allows cyberspace scum to promote on his boards.
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 12-04-2011 at 04:37 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Boggy and friends, quick contact IC3! Bring all the forces to bear on your site where scams and questionable opportunities abound. Imagine starring in a remake of the FBI as confused and uniformed businessmen and woman that get shut down after an international manhunt and all sorts of drama! What is a little more publicity, right???? Just add an elephant to this and we would have a full blown circus show!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Oh dear, oh dear, they've done it again. Don't they understand that consumer advocates are generally more than willing to collaborate with law enforcement, and several members of this board already do so because they don't like to see consumers exposed to the kind of dangerous garbage promoted on boards like AdlandPro which can cause terrible damage to the individuals who are sucked into them.

Bogdan & Co.'s arrogance is only surpassed by their ignorance. He clearly thinks everyone here is dumb, but now he seems think that law enforcement are ignorant of the goings on on the internet.

Report away guys - SBM has been kind enough to provide you with the link.

Post Thanks / Like

Bogdan, you are obviously completely out of your mind. You need to talk to a competent attorney familiar with libel and defamation law in the U.S. There is not any type of criminal activity on this forum whatsoever. No authority is going to get you a scrap of information under any circumstances as there are no grounds to investigate much less file any charges against this forum or its management. And, the authorities would not release anything to you they garnered in an investigation. It would only be available for the proper authorities as necessary. I have participated in several investigations and I was not made privy to anything except on a need to know basis. So, I don't know what is in the millionaire account of anybody I have blogged about. You are in fantasy land, BottomFeeder!

To get any information you would have to file a lawsuit, which no reputable attorney will do without sufficient grounds. Filings made without proper substantiation and no chance of getting it, and made for the purposes of harassment and intimidation etc. would be turned around on you and your counsel. You would be paying everyone's cost of court. And, to my absolute delight all the filings would be made public right here!

http://www.realscam.com/f9/how-legit...html#post11787

We have been over this and over this. Quatloos is filled with licensed and very talented attorneys. They occasionally do us the great honor of dropping in here. What part of the site owner is not responsible for the postings by way of federal law is eluding you idiots??? Kathleen was set straight on that ages ago!

If there were a lawsuit against certain posters I would only release what little I have (e-mail and IP addresses) with a proper court order. The owner would not be involved in that as a practical matter as it would be forwarded to me or I would accept service to begin with. I am one who handles the work here that is not anonymous myself. You clowns do realize that many people that register on online forums with phony e-mails and use proxies, so anyone who is anonymous will likely be very difficult to trace. Obviously, Bogdan isn't the computer whiz he was thought to be.

Soapboxmom
    I don't believe it is realscam's fault that scammers are posting anonymous information on his site:

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    Adlander Carl Haavaldson's mugshot and sales spiel.

Can you feel the excitement NOW!

Tell Everyone You Know About UltaMex.com
    Carl Haavaldsen
    Phone: 780-476-4798
    Email: uwanted2know@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Bogdan's forum member is obviously delusional. When I left Scam, someone who happened to believe we could set up a real forum to do what scam purported to do but didn't because of the corruption and dollar signs the owner was seeing, decided to start this forum. That person asked me to come on as the first admin and run the site. I hesitated and suggested I should only help out as a moderator. That individual assured me that I was the person for the job. I decided not to change my username and stay Soapboxmom. This person desired to remain anonymous and as someone working a very demanding job full-time job wanted someone who was willing to be the public face for the forum and handle everything. The owner wanted someone who was compassionate, honest and trustworthy that would handle the place as that person desired.

Professional web developers set up the site according to our wishes and the rest is history. The owner paid every cent of the costs to set up this forum. I do not by any stretch of the imagination have the technical skills to have set something like this up. If it wasn't for our very talented Glimdropper helping this place wouldn't be running, since the original techies that did the initial set up are long gone. I continue to devote my time here and this site has never generated a dime.

Quatloos is similar. A lawyer owns it and many other lawyers, CPAs, doctors, computer geeks and other professionals volunteer there
    . I am simply a member there. That site is also free of advertising. We all simply enjoy blogging and have a heart for serving others.

Boggy and company only want the name of the owner so they can threaten and harass that person. Unfortunately, the clowns are stuck dealing with me. Identity fraud? How in the hell could there be identity fraud? The owner not knowing they own it? Are you buffoons serious? We have gone off into the Twilight Zone again!!!

Soapboxmom
    Yeah....funny how he doesn't dare mention that place that has the same opinions from real lawyers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

ReplyBogdonKathleenPeterJim06:51 PM on December 04, 2011
    Maybe we should examine the opening statement of this blog for truth and facts After all, isn't that what the rule says? "Dedicated to facts on the internet. False accusations, innuendo are not welcome. State something that is fact and back it up!"

"littleroundsoapboxmom" (or "blogowner") posted,
    REAL

a. Being or occurring in fact or actuality; having verifiable existence: real objects; a real illness.

b. True and actual; not imaginary, alleged, or ideal: real people, not ghosts; a film based on real life
    b says...
    . So far so good

SCAM

a fraudulent or deceptive act or operation

This is great! An organization that will stop fraud!
    b says...
    No, law enforcement does that.

FRAUD

1. deliberate deception, trickery, or cheating intended to gain an advantage

2. an act or instance of such deception

3. something false or spurious: his explanation was a fraud

4. informal a person who acts in a false or deceitful way

Fantastic! Nothing better than putting scammers on the run!

PROOF OF FRAUD

It is the claimant who has the burden of proof ? the person who asserts that certain business practices are fraudulent is the person who should be presenting the primary evidence and arguments backed by documented facts in support of what they allege, not just hearsay. If they do not, then there is no rational reason to believe them. Saying something is fraud with no actual documentation or supporting facts is considered libel.
    b says...
    Maybe you need to look up the legal elements of libel.
    RealScam.com portrays itself as a site where you can help bust up scams.
    b says...
    No, only law enforcement "busts up scams". The watchword at realScam is "you decide."
    The question is by what means? If what they are doing is illegal then what does that make them?
    b] Is what they are doing illegal?
    None of their accusations are followed up with supporting documentation, there are no supporting links to visit for proof nor are there any posts on any of these threads that counter any allegations.
    b says...
    Opinion is not actionable and requires no proof, it is neither true, nor false.
    Are these countering posts deleted?
    b says...
    Nope! Most scammers don't have the guts to defend their scams.
    They have several members who in fact hide behind User Names and from what I can tell never divulge their real
    name. Why?
    b says...
    Why are you hiding your ID? Why are you using at least 2 ID's?
    I have gone through most of their posts and I have not yet found one instance where they have successfully
    proven or shut down anything based on any actual evidence.
    b says...
    Again, that is a law enforcement function.
    This entire site appears to be is a group of individuals that are unhappy with their lot in life and find it
    necessary to attack others. There are posts regarding the integrity of an individual and his family?s health,
    there are personal attacks on individuals who are not selling anything and plain old fashioned name calling
    that comes across as pure hatred based on nothing more than speculation.

They want to prosecute, judge and sentence any individual that crosses them, not on facts but rather based on the concept either you agree with us or you are an enemy. I am not sure what you would call that but I believe the world went to war trying to stop that kind of mentality.
    b says...
    I must presume the rest of this drivel is your opinion, since there doesn't seem to be any facts there!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

We have had such incredible commentary here. What can I say to our clown boy Bogdan except:

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

ReplyBogdonKathleenPeterJim11:59 PM on December 04, 2011
    Blog Owner says...
    This is great and more than I could dream of, I wrote this blog because I got screwed in a purchase deal by one of the members on Real Scam and was then ignored. I tried to contact this real scam and was ignored. If they can have member's that have scammed people in the past and that they are aware of them could they be liable for anything like letting the member hide behind this joke of a website to make themself look credible? I mean if they are who they say they are they would investigate their members wouldn't they? If you need additional information you can reach me at littleroundsoapboxmom@gmail.com
    Hmmm, since there is no commerce at Realscam how did you get screwed in a purchase deal there? Your story isn't ringing true. Maybe you need to, "State something that is fact and back it up!"

ReplyBogdan10:23 AM on December 05, 2011
    Wallace

You are using my name as your identity on this site. You are major cyber-stalker and cyber-bully.
    I think it is time to contact law enforcement.

Texas cyber

Texas

AN ACT
    relating to the creation of the offense of online harassment.
    BE IT ENACTED BY THE LEGISLATURE OF THE STATE OF TEXAS:
    SECTION 1. Chapter 33, Penal Code, is amended by adding
    Section 33.07 to read as follows:
    SEC. 33.07. ONLINE HARASSMENT. (a) A person commits an offense if the person uses the name or persona of another person to create a web page on or to post one or more messages on a commercial social networking site:
    (1) without obtaining the other person's consent; and
    (2) with the intent to harm, defraud, intimidate, or threaten any person.

ReplySuch Buffoonery10:44 AM on December 05, 2011
    Bogdan says...
    Wallace

You are using my name as your identity on this site. You are major cyber-stalker and cyber-bully.
    I think it is time to contact law enforcement.

Texas cyber

Texas

AN ACT
    relating to the creation of the offense of online harassment.
    BE IT ENACTED BY THE LEGISLATURE OF THE STATE OF TEXAS:
    SECTION 1. Chapter 33, Penal Code, is amended by adding
    Section 33.07 to read as follows:
    SEC. 33.07. ONLINE HARASSMENT. (a) A person commits an offense if the person uses the name or persona of another person to create a web page on or to post one or more messages on a commercial social networking site:
    (1) without obtaining the other person's consent; and
    (2) with the intent to harm, defraud, intimidate, or threaten any person.
    No one is using your name in such a way that it would be at all possible for anyone to think you were the actual author of that post. That poster is simply calling you out on the utter garbage posted on this dump. Can't you read? What a buffoon you are!

Quatloos! • View topic - Bogdan Fiedur of Adlandpro Threatens Realscam.com

41 Comments

ReplyBogdan11:10 AM on December 05, 2011
    Wallace says...
    I agree! Please do contact the Texas authorities and explain to them: 1. Your proof that I am that other poster, 2. That I am a resident of Texas, 3 Why you ripped off the name of The Restored Church of God's name to use on this blog, 4. Why YOU can rip off the ID of someone and then whine if you think someone else did.

It might surprise you Wallace, but I didn't start this site. You have more enemies. And more will show up here the longer this site is in existence.

Bogdan is getting very threatening. And, again he has no clue about the law he is quoting for the umpteenth time. Someone must be using his proper name or persona in such a way the reader will automatically assume the one making the comment is Bogdan himself. The comment would also have to include a serious threat or sexual innuendo or the like. It is not criminal to disagree with you, Bogdan. Disagreeing with you on numerous points does not constitute cyber-bullying or cyber-stalking either, brainiac.

You or your clown patrol started the site and invited public commentary. Enjoy it, you will be getting a lot of it. Please read here:
    Quatloos! • View topic - Bogdan Fiedur of Adlandpro Threatens Realscam.com

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!