Date: 07/05/2022 06:39:34 PM
Post #: 114,747 of 114,756

Eddie Vakser

Member Level
Tuesday, July 05, 2022 6:36:03 PM

Re: Soapboxmom post# 44289

Post#
of 44298
Dear Mrs.Heather Dobrott. I'm addressing you by your full name, as my attorneys recommended , so as to make a full announcement and disclosure in front of my shareholders, stakeholders and investors. You are interfering with our companies business, and business relationships. I am in full communications with several of my vendors, suppliers and legal council from all sides. I just wanted to make sure that everyone knows who you are, and that you're communicating and stating lies to them, and everyone here. When you ask who is paying for the bills, well, I am. There has never been a secret that I'm a major investor here, and to get things started, I always use my own funding. However, posting these lies, false accusations in order to hurt our business will be met serious consequences to you and the rest of your little team. I'm also in contact with many of your "victims" and other people that you have been targeting for "cyber bullying" slander, libel and spreading false information. So, before you cast the first stone, it would've been nice IF YOU had YOUIR house in order. So, I just wanted to share with my shareholders who you are, and what kind of a person is now damaging our company, and is running a smear campaign full of lies in order to further hurt myself, all our shareholders and our companies. But!! I'm not the only one who knows you for what you do, and soon, you will find out that we are serious about protecting our assets and along with us, these people that you have wronged will get their day in court!
Testimonial - YouTube

Testimonial 3 - YouTube

https://youtu.be/tJJBn4lJbSk

Replies (1) | Previous | Next

© Copyright 2022
My reply:
Soapboxmom RE: A deleted message
Post# of 114756
Tuesday, 07/05/2022 06:50:27 PM

The videos you reference were posted by scammer Don Allen Holbrook of the failed EarthQuest billion dollar theme park from hell. He paid failed actors to make those and he even wrote a charming book with me as the central character. He had his day in court and got trounced by all of the defendants. He now hawks timeshares (one step above selling used Pintos!)

https://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?t=8508

Don A. Holbrook (SMOTJ) Soapbox-Momster-Cyber Stalker of the Abyss." / Knights Templar Movie Scam

I suggest you get busy pulling down those fraudulent press releases!

Vakser also posted my all time favorite video:

Vakser thought he could delete this and make it disappear, but what one posts on the WWW lives on forever! Bite me, Vakser!