Well it seems that I have caused some major concernment with the faithful with one of my posts. Don Quixote and crew keep talking about Kingpin, who is supposed to be Jacob Rothschild, 4th Baron Rothschild. What the faithful didn't know was that Jacob Rothschild, 4th Baron Rothschild is 86. He has no knowledge of SI or anything about SI. Yet according to Don Quixote and crew he is in charge of getting the payments made. They also were not successful in getting Crystal her monthly stipend.

One of the major players and believers, Jerry Burling, aka pingman, died. Jerry was the one who pretended to be a prosecutor, a para legal, an attorney and I am sure I have left one of his personas out. Of course only a handful of people believed he was really any of the fake positions he claimed to be of course always posting as anonymous or guest. Sadly he died penniless, but he always believed the payments would happen.

To illustrate just how absurd the claims made by SI were, here's the most egregious of them all. The claim was that SI was investing in bank and capital debentures as well as derivatives. Their bank and capital debentures were receiving a 10% per day rate of return compounded. What no-one bothered to do was to figure out just what rate of return 10% per day compounded would equal per year. Before I disclose the rate of annual return, you should know that the highest annual rate of return ever recorded by an investment firm was 660%. This has never been done since, not even close. Now to what SI was claiming their annual rate of return was of 10% compounded equals over a 74,000% rate of return. And these people think it is going to pay them trillions of dollars.

But SI and Jungle Ventures (Parent company) were never registered and licensed anywhere. They claimed they were registered in Belize, but that was a lie. The founders of the company Sam Collins and Rafael Sosa were not real. They were fake names. Anyone spending 20 minutes doing real due diligence would have found all of this out. This is why this is so tragic that this ruse has been going now into its 16th year and people still believe there will be a payout. I pray this is finally the end since no new updates have been made since the exposure of Jacob Rothschild, 4th Baron Rothschild.