Well, it was time to check on my favorite female Ponzi pimpette, the Rev Sheila V Tabarsi. You can imagine my shock when clicking on the link for SVM Global's website, it came back 404 error not found. I thought Sheila had finally tossed in the towel. So did a quick search and found out that she changed the name to MOCforGlobal. A whole new look and more professional than her old site, but not one word about who is in charge of this new program. I am sure Sheila is still a part of it as her prior videos are on the site, but nothing on the management team, founders, or if it is still a nonprofit or now for-profit business.

Before she was showing an address in NY as well as in California, but now only California address. All domain registration is set to private and using Domains by Proxy for their technical contact. If you have to hide who you are in this space, then you are not operating in good faith. To really find out anything you have to signup, another major red flag. All information should be readily available for the public to see without having to signup to see content. This is especially true if operating as a nonpfrofit. Since nothing is mentnioned it makes me believe it is no longer being promted as a nonprofit opportunity as in the past. Domain is paid to August of this year, so will have to wait and see if they renew it. They may have had to remove Sheila's name on the site due to all the bad publicity she has received in the past and her claim an Internet bully was out to kill her. She had set up a go-fund me account that went nowhere. So a new name and look had to be done to keep the "dream alive."