• SUTI Inc

July 29, 2020 ·

Just for fun and redemption!

This is kind of, "OFF THE RECORD!":. Oh wait! is anything off the record??? OK, so lets " OUT" a few of these bashers..... first, we start with Scott A Coughlin Sr <maineman202@yahoo.com> AKA #1 PATRIOTS_RSOX FAN on IHUB , I actually think that out of all of them, he does own a few shares. Then, there's this asshole: DUSTY L.W. BROGDON <dustywest2012@gmail.com> ..AKA
    Midwestrader ... and I just talked to IHUB about KAM and Milton Tonic as well as few others, and we are preparing a subpoena for those guys. Good days are here again! OK, so lets talk serious turkey here. You probably don't like me, and I don't care! All I can say, is that with the new changes in the law, we can now recover our loses from some of these assholes, including IHUB. The good news, is that friends of mine successfully sued and won...SO, as my attorneys told me to say: "This is a fair warning to all you guys, and you only had to post 1 LIE, and we have you with over 200".... I'm here in Dallas, and paying for this counter attack...So, the game is on! while we are waiting to get this ticker current... and with this COVID19 slow down, what else can we do but just take these losers money.... Or at least that's what my attorney's think!!!! BTW, you the REAL supporters and shareholders don't have to do anything. Besides all the good stuff we are delivering like getting current, paying dividends and etc..... When we win and collect, anyone still with us will be given an appropriate share of the winnings!!! Yes, I realize that you will be told that's its all BS!! So, OK...Go on and move on, and DO NOTHING... And I'm not asking you to do anything. But now, that I finished paying and investing in all that software and software updates, I can free up say $ 50K to $ 100 K to take these losers DOWN!!! After all, as I keep saying...i'M AN INVESTOR TOOO...and I've

BEEN WRONGED, AND I DESERVE TO COLLECT!!!!! WOW!!

FINALLY: The regulatory agencies and the LAW is on my side, and I realize that these are "broke dicks" with no money to collect, other than IHUB, but lets see what they say when they dish out $ 100K or so to defend their actions, and myself and my supporters are ready and flush to take them on. "hows that for a new development?" Wait, its only money.

7 Comments

• Jeff DeLoungLets stop worrying about some idiots on IHUB and get SUTI moving. Lets get current, follow through on the business plan and lower the AS as promised. Getting SUTI's PPS rolling is better revenge on these turds then playing around in court.

Author

SUTI IncHey, we are multi tasking, so don't worry what I do in court and against whom!!! I'm here to protect my investment. And I'm NOT asking any of you do join in. I'm just tired of all these attacks, and up to now, very limited answers.However. The laws are changing, and just wait and see what we can do now!

Author

SUTI IncWell, If you don't care when people attack and try to hurt your investment then that's fine. I on the other hand, will defend, and protect my investments. These people hurt our PPS and my ability to file and get compliance to go through on a timely basis. YOU do what you want. I will always defend and protect my money.

Dan Lewis yeah but don't post some rambling cracked out **** in the middle of the night... no one cares., all you're doing is whining like a little bitch. just get this **** moving as well as PRPM... PUT OUT OR GET OUT.

Dan Lewis Eddie you sound like you're drunk and on crack. Get your **** together and stop acting butt hurt

Chad Rupert Jeff DeLoung wait... are you saying that CEOs aren’t supposed to parade around social media publicly doxxing people?!

Author

SUTI IncI'm not, and I'm sure that you don't need an extra cash. but me? I'm way too invested here and in others, so I'll take my rewards...you can donate your share to someone else....Either way, we win!!!! Times are changing...

Eddie Vakser Turd Brain.jpg hasn't filed any of these alleged lawsuits. He is totally full of it.