Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Simon Stepsys

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Simon Stepsys

I'll just leave this here....

Simon S Oct 21.jpg

Haven't looked at his FB page for, ooh, must be a couple of years. And he hasn't changed much. Still peddling the same pathetic stuff as before.

He's started dressing all in black, talks about fasting, fine wines, and that he can now hold his breath for 5 minutes. His latest scheme is something called "Turtle Trades AI", and yeah, he's all over Bitcoin like a cheap suit. No mention of his latest brush with the authorities, that led to him being banned from being a company director for 7 years (cough!). Goodness, it's all so tedious and tiresome.

Simon, my lovely, your glory days of Banners Broker and My Advertising Pays are long gone. You just look sad and outdated. Give it up, mate. You'd do better flogging stuff on a stall on the market.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    LMAO HARRISON LMAO
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    I'll just leave this here....

Simon S Oct 21.jpg

Haven't looked at his FB page for, ooh, must be a couple of years. And he hasn't changed much. Still peddling the same pathetic stuff as before.

He's started dressing all in black, talks about fasting, fine wines, and that he can now hold his breath for 5 minutes. His latest scheme is something called "Turtle Trades AI", and yeah, he's all over Bitcoin like a cheap suit. No mention of his latest brush with the authorities, that led to him being banned from being a company director for 7 years (cough!). Goodness, it's all so tedious and tiresome.

Simon, my lovely, your glory days of Banners Broker and My Advertising Pays are long gone. You just look sad and outdated. Give it up, mate. You'd do better flogging stuff on a stall on the market.
    Ha ha Della! And another plonker wearing a mask in his car...although it does improve his appearance

4. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

8. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Great to hear he got prosecuted. But, a much longer sentence was in order!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

10. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Couldn't have happened to a nicer person!

Sarc, obviously.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Great to hear he got prosecuted. But, a much longer sentence was in order!
    Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    Couldn't have happened to a nicer person!

Sarc, obviously.
    And he is still at it, of course ... he's been sending this one out repeatedly over the last month or two, with the same well-worn image of the rented Rolls-royce and no less than Frank Calabro as partner-in-crime:

Hi

EVERYONE MAKES MONEY...

Including YOU!

What you have to do?

TAKE ACTION and click the link here now...

===> You are being redirected... (this is my direct link)

Are you serious about making $10,000 to $100,000+ per MONTH?

Do you Want a PROVEN MONEY MAKER?

Do you Want Passive Income, Financial Freedom?

Then, Join here! ===> You are being redirected... (this is my direct link)

Read on & take ACTION to learn more & JOIN US...

EVERYONE MAKES MONEY (LITECOIN)

How you make money?

1.Create account (FREE)

2. Fund account from just $10 (I started with $30K & I have some team members started with 50K & even 100K!)
    3. Login & click 4 ads = 5 points and qualified to earn DAILY PASSIVE INCOME. (paid in LITECOIN)

This is so easy ANYONE CAN DO THIS...

Come and join us...

Join here! ===> You are being redirected... (this is my direct link)

��

First Watch Video & Join here! ===> You are being redirected... (this is my direct link)

Next be absolutely sure be absolutely sure you AND YOUR TEAMS join my WhatsApp leaders group (already over 700+ members) chat here…
    Below ��

WhatsApp Group Invite (in my WhatsApp Leaders group, I'll post the video
    & system which shows you exactly how to make $1 MILLION A MONTH without sponsoring)

AGAIN, be certain you INVITE ALL YOUR TEAM MEMBERS to this WhatsApp group too, for updates, training, motivation etc and how to earn HUGE DAILY PASSIVE INCOME, WITH NO LIMITS! Be the best! Keep being AWESOME ��

Simon

P.S. TOTAL PASSIVE INCOME! (it will SHOCK YOU!)

No Selling

No Sponsoring

No joining fees

I’m connected direct to the company and already have business leaders on board and building that did over $500+ million in volume in the last few years alone.

These leaders are top notch with DECADES of experience!

TESTIMONIAL...

“Hi my name is Simon Stepsys I’ve been a successful business owner for over 35 years and been making a full time income online since 1997.

I first heard about AAC from a good friend of mine, who shared this exciting opportunity with me whilst I was on Holiday in Spain, anyway, as soon as I saw Clays (the CEOs’s) video explaining the concept I just knew I had to be part of it!

A phenomenal opportunity with a top notch HUGE in demand product that every business owner wants & needs plus a fantastic opportunity to make a serious extra income!

Anyway I went to work and not only have I had highly targeted traffic to my web site I’ve also already earned just shy of $50,000 in my first week!

Now I know my results are not typical but it shows what’s possible and the potential,

I also know other members who made even more!”

Thanks Clay and all the corporate team for putting together a phenomenal opportunity to not only get high quality targeted traffic and advertising, but also earn a fabulous extra income too!”

Simon Stepsys

WARNING...

Results not typical, please be aware investing in online opportunities is a risky business.

***None of us have a crystal ball and no one should ever risk anything that they cannot afford to lose ***

V - 258.jpg

How to become a Bitcoin Millionaire! FREE Video shows you how... http://www.BitcoinMillionaire.club

Welsh Row
    Nantwich Cheshire CW5
    UNITED KINGDOM

You are being redirected...

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken