Back in November of 2020, there were 3 defendants indicted for money laundering in the OneCoin Ponzi by the German Authorities. No names were revealed, and it was unclear if anything would come of these indictments. The legal system works differently in Germany than here in the U.S. A poster using the name Semjon provided information on how the German Court system works. Here is what he explained about the German Court System, and I quote:

Continental European countries have Civil Law legal system which doesn’t have grand juries. Grand jury is a Common Law thing (mainly in UK and its former colonies like USA). The case has passed the second (bolded) phase in German criminal proceedings and “Main proceedings” can start. Criminal proceedings are divided into three stages: Investigation, intermediate proceedings, and the main proceedings or trial (including appeals and enforcement).

Investigation (Ermittlungsverfahren): The prosecuting authorities (either the public prosecutor or the police) will start an investigation if they suspect you of a criminal offence. The aim of the investigation is to establish whether or not the suspicion against you is justified. In order to conduct their investigation they may take a variety of measures, including searching your home. When the investigation is complete, the public prosecutor will decide whether to discontinue the proceedings on lack of suspicion or whether to charge you. Intermediate proceedings (Zwischenverfahren): In the intermediate proceedings a court assesses the charge and decides whether or not the prosecution should proceed. If the court believes that there is enough evidence to make a conviction likely, it will open the main proceedings.

Main proceedings (Hauptverfahren): In the main proceedings, the court prepares and conducts the trial. The court tests the charge at an oral hearing on the basis of the evidence available (eyewitnesses, documents, etc.). You will also be given the opportunity to tell the court your version of events and to comment on the allegations. If you are found to have committed the offence, you will be convicted. If not, you will be acquitted. You can appeal against a judgment within certain time‑limits.

In a full appeal (Berufsverfahren), the main proceedings are repeated before a higher court. In review proceedings (Revisionsverfahren), the judgment is checked only for legal defects.

The intermediate proceedings have found the case can go to trial, the main proceedings. We also now know the names of the 3 defendants in this case: the most notable being Frank Ricketts, Mrs. Manon Hübenthal, and Martin Breidenbach. Hubenthal and Breidenbach are cited as “owners” of IMS International Marketing Services, a shell company of OneCoin designed and established to do money laundering for OneCoin and Ruja. What is most interesting is that Breidenbach was an attorney with Breidenbach Rechtsanwalte law firm in Germany, which is now defunct. Hubenthal and Breidenbach are represented by the notorious law firm SBS Legal (formerly Schulenberg and Schenk). Schulenbert and Schenk is the law firm that got two other OneCoin promoters off in German court. Stephan Schulenberg has represented OneCoin in Germany and is believed to have acted as Ruja Ignatova’s personal lawyer. Breidenbach published the notorious 2014 OneCoin legal opinion that Ruja and the OneCoin gang used to steal billions of dollars. The three have been charged with money laundering $300 Million Dollars for OneCoin.

Frank Ricketts is no stranger to Ruja or Sebastian Greenwood. He sold his The Opportunity Network (formerly Unaico of which he and Sebastian were partners) affiliate-base to OneCoin for a Black Diamond position in OneCoin’s compensation plan. On his return he said that he was taking on the role of Global Network Consultant to and for Sebastian, and for all leaders around the world and for every member of OneLife, no matter where you are. I am NOT joining the company OneLife in management, administration or anything else. I’m an independent individual with my own letterhead on my own personal company.

Frank was last tied to Corsair Group, a Ponzi scheme with roots in Cloud Horizon, a failed Ponzi scheme Ricketts started after OneCoin collapsed. While Mrs. Manon Hübenthal, and Martin Breidenbach are in custody, Ricketts remains at large. His last known location was he was operating out of Thailand. If he is still there, this is good news for the German authorities. The Thai's extradited Sebastian Greenwood to the United States so there is hope they will also extradite Frank Ricketts back to Germany to stand trial.

While all these arrests are great news to hold the perps accountable, there are still several on my list that I believe were major players behind the scenes I hope are also arrested soon. The 2 Franks were on my list along with the visible players already charged and trials moving forward. I am confident there are more arrests to come, and not only just from the US authorities, but other countries as well. You can bet that there are numerous people tonight that are sweating bullets wondering if they are next with the arrests of Frank Schneider and now this case proceeding to criminal trial against these 3.

I expect this case will not be final for at least another 18 months and could possibly take 2 years to get all arrested and convicted.