I see reading comprehension is not one of your strong suits. You tried a second time to message me on FB and after I explained I do not respond to messages with anyone but friends and family, of which you are neither.

For someone who professes not to criticize and bad-mouth others you sure do an awful lot of it. It is called HYPOCRISY. Look it up because I truly don't think you know the meaning of the word. I love you how want to quote the Bible but don't live up to it. I could quote you Bible verse after Bible verse and you would still not get it. A mind is such a terrible thing to waste.

I find it interesting that for someone who claims to have been in such great MLM companies you are still living day to day from doing surveys. Now before you run off to say that I said doing surveys is not honorable or some other such rubbish, I didn't say that. I am pointing out that if your MLM's were such great opportunities, with your participating in them, you should be a multi-millionaire by now instead of doing surveys for a living. But as usual you will try to twist what I just said into your own form of reality.

Most people learn from their mistakes, sadly you haven't. You can lament all you want about my not reading your messages on FB to me, but why waste my time? It is the same stuff you post on Don's page. What I find most amusing is that all of Don's and yours huffing and puffing neither of you have filed a lawsuit against Heather. Why not? You both claim you have proof she has committed cyber-bullying, slander and a few other choice crimes against the two of you. Been hearing of suing her for so long and all it has been is talk. But at least the two of you can console each other for how bad you have been treated by Heather, and continue your pity party. It's all the two of you have. Speaks volumes about the two of you.