Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Is Bitcoin an imploding ponzi??...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is Bitcoin an imploding ponzi??...

Drained wallets are not bitcoins fault. It's user error. It is sloppy security practices on your side.
    Your wallet is only as secure as you make it.
    Losing your wallet to bad actors is a common thing. Not more or less common than other money handling accounts.
    Which I would not doubt in your case as you are a complete moron. Maybe JesusSaves777 is not a really good password.

As I have said you are completely clueless about crypto. I mean I linked the sources for you. All the literature, directly from the authors.
    All in vain when it's a retard like you.

In case you missed it, I don't even give a referral link to my whatever business you assume I do. I don't need one and I'm not here to build a downline.
    A computer literate person would actually read the whitepapers and make sense of them. "Oh maybe I can run this on my machine and see how it works"
    Not you though because everything is a scam for you.
    It's easy money but you need to know a thing or two about computers. On the Bitcoin network you run them to execute a cryptographic function and verify transactions.
    You would know that by now if you could read the bloody whitepapers.
    There is nothing shady about running computers and providing a function for money. It's only bullshit when there are people like behind that coingeneration nonsense.
    Address your complete lack of IT knowledge and we can talk.
    Jesus Christ what an imbecile.

2. LMAO Soapboxmom LMAO
    Post Thanks / Like

Virtually every scam blog of any significance has some dupe or pimp with a version of "you guys call everything a scam".

Bit Billions - bitbillions.com

USI-tech claims its' sale of unregistered securities in US "legal"

DIGITEX "Bitcoin Futures Trading"

Bit Club Network - bitclubnetwork.com

Quote Originally Posted by Strawman Sally d.b.a Dunning-Kruger & Sally
    Not you though because everything is a scam for you.
    I've been posting here for eight years this month; If I've called something a scam you believe not to be a scam please quote me in full and in context.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Talking her book Sally
    In case you missed it, I don't even give a referral link to my whatever business you assume I do.
    In case you missed it I could not care less what you do. You own Bitcoin and showed up telling people to buy Bitcoin. That's no different than posting a referral link now is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Strawman Sally
    A computer literate person would actually read the whitepapers and make sense of them. "Oh maybe I can run this on my machine and see how it works"

There is nothing shady about running computers and providing a function for money.

If someone wants to mine crypto they should research it and do it. I've never said there was anything shady about it as long as the miner is in control of their machines. Personally, I don't want to mine crypto anymore than I want to own rental real estate or a snow cone franchise. For all your FIGJAM-ing you sure do tilt easily and miss major points.

The problem with "mining" lies in all the plug and pay being sold as passive income such as Dunamis Mining, The likes of Ari Maccabi - Ponzi Pimp Is His Brand make all sound so easy. Too many people get sucked into a hot market with the promise of turning an apple into an orchard. FFS the same mining scam was run three times out of the same address Dunamis listed. Probably a dozen or more mining threads on RealScam that all ended the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnival Barker Sally
    It's easy money
    No such thing for the masses.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sally Bart Mall Cop
    Drained wallets are not bitcoins fault. It's user error. It is sloppy security practices on your side.
    Your wallet is only as secure as you make it.
    Which I would not doubt in your case as you are a complete moron. Maybe JesusSaves777 is not a really good password.
    My password is Moses-Invest$419, hopefully the addition of a random symbol will be up to snuff.

Quote Originally Posted by The Po Po
    German authorities who seized a convicted hacker’s wallet containing over 1,700 bitcoin (BTC) – worth at least $64.7 million at today’s prices – have hit a brick wall when trying to access the coins.

Hacker Refuses to Hand Police Password for Seized Wallet With $6.5M in Bitcoin

Quote Originally Posted by Sally Bart Mall Cop
    Losing your wallet to bad actors is a common thing. Not more or less common than other money handling accounts.
    Yes, and when your money is held by many custodians there is protection against hacking.

Quote Originally Posted by The Simple Dollar

However, most brokerage firms do have policies stating that they will reimburse you for any amounts lost to “unauthorized activity” as long as you take some basic precautionary steps. These steps vary from firm to firm, but generally include the following:

Creating strong passwords and security questions
    Keeping your login and account information private
    Keeping contact information up to date
    Monitoring your accounts, statements, and transaction confirmations on a regular basis
    Notifying the brokerage firm promptly of any suspicious activity
    Cooperating with the brokerage firm during any investigation of suspicious activity

For example, you can see Vanguard’s policy here, Schwab’s policy here, and TD Ameritrade’s policy here. You should also be able to look up your current custodian’s “fraud policy” by Googling it.

As we'll see in our next post there's are valid reasons to have your money held with traditional custodians. While I don't know the details, I'll bet there will be protections built in for some portion of the above.

Quote Originally Posted by Bitwise ETF Offering
    If approved by FINRA, shares in the Bitwise fund would be available for trading in traditional brokerage accounts and could be held with traditional custodians, according to the release.

Bitwise Files for Approval to Publicly Trade Its Bitcoin Fund