Quote Originally Posted by cloudchecker View Post
According to your logic people must chew your food and spit it in your mouth or it must be a scam.
I'm here to play the foil and make people rethink investing with this sort of logic.

Hello people,
I was scanning for reviews of this specific program when I stumbled upon this forum thread. I am in this kind of business so I will check it out.
The valid questions regarding such programs as this one are:
-Does it pay?

My only red flag might be the "too good to be true" price.

I'll give it a try

CoinGeneration.com OPPORTUNITY or Scam?
Peter Lynch once said something to the effect of "most people spend more time planning their vacations than they do investigating investments" and "never invest in anything you can't explain with a crayon." I find both of those maxims very valuable.

Colloquially I may have referred to Bitcoin as a scam, although I don't even know if I said that. What I have been very consistent about Sally Strawman are my concerns about it as an investment divorced from the technology. Too many people are willing to send their money to a promoter of "X" opportunity as opposed to having an audited, perhaps even insured third party hold the money. The result in the former is almost always predictable, the promoter has been faking returns and the money is gone.

I use exchanges like kucoin, bittrex, cryptopia, however my holdings on yobit are very tiny. I obviously don't hold everyhing in exchange wallets. Only what I use to trade

Any number of people have woke up to find their Bitcoin wallet has been drained; this was and is an unacceptable and unnecessary risk to me. Now that Wall Street has entered the game things on the risk(avoiding scams) front are more appealing as I posted earlier. Enjoyably though you were too busy throwing a temper tantrum about making train noises and having to spoon feed me to notice.