Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
Ari IMHO has an uncanny ability to rewrite history and deny what is right in front of him. I'm shocked you got him to admit to something on the order of promoting 8 Ponzi scams, or as he calls them mistakes. Of course this is mixed with a smattering of that never happened; Ari building a USI tech downline before he didn't and Darren Little offering people loans for Dumamis mining rigs also before he didn't stand out. I noticed early in this thread Ari said he investigated Traffic Monsoon for like 10 months, one wonders what he was checking since the video is no longer available.
I had to laugh at his claim he investigated TM for 10 months and still joined. Notice he keeps ducking my challenge of his "investigative skills and Ponzi knowledge.

Been busy but if he thinks I am done with him, he is in for a rude surprise. Always save the best for last. I especially love how he keeps trying to claim that CWE, Mining City, Digitex, and a couple others are not Ponzi's! Shows how much he doesn't know about Ponzi's. And he's this great Internet marketer, 8 figure income earner and Millionaire mentor BS he touts.

Time to bring up Income Army and what happened after his glowing review. Busy today but will up the ante come tomorrow or Thursday. Now off to celebrate my B-day and thanks for all the B-day wishes from all of you.