Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Ari Maccabi - Ponzi Pimp Is His Brand

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ari Maccabi - Ponzi Pimp Is His Brand

Well I'm certainly shocked about Dunamis, those wacky growing pains. I can only imagine a property manager calling clients in the real investment world and telling them sorry about those rentals we were supposed to be managing, but lucky for you Amway.

Onyx Lifestyle Review: LQD8 Block investment BTC securities fraud
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So Darren Little flew to Arizona and investigated Dunamis and now that the inevitable happened he has to pass the buck to Joe Able? For those of you Impatient Patties that need to know now, the merger will be unbelievable great and they'll see about getting everyone paid back at a TBD date yet TBD. Oh and lotto big stuffs going on behind the scenes.

Darren Little
    Admin · 15 hrs

DUNAMIS UPDATE

I got a message from Joe Frank Abel and he said that they will be giving everyone an update tomorrow on the merger and on mining payouts. I have complete faith in Joe. He is a good man and will make things right for everyone. Please be patient.

Dunamis Worldwide Public Group | Facebook

Dunamis Global Tech collapses, merged with Onyx Lifestyle

Time to file complaints and pray the investigators take action.

SEC Investor Complaint Form

https://www.azcc.gov/securities/inve...tor-complaints
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Geez gang Maccabi and Little sure are tired of all these scams. Finally a promoter came to visit Ari, like the dude in USI Tech. This f course is much superior due diligence than what can be performed when Darren flaps his wings and checks out a deal in person. Lucky for everyone on the heels of Dunamis mining Ari has never seen anything like this before.

A much more cynical person than I might call this Operation Rip-Off.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

An investment offered to US citizens via mass marketing like oh say a Facebook page must be registered with the SEC. What sort of company owner would fly out and visit with a top promoter only to have said promoter tell people how to violate federal laws?

Here was how Ari handled a Cease and Desist the last time around.

How to bypass securites laws with Ari Maccabi.JPG

BitClub Network investor alert issued in North Carolina

Now with operation skirt lift which tells me that the company has zero internal controls for complying with KYC.

Just use a VPN to break the law.JPG

Know Your Customer, alternatively known as know your client or simply KYC, is the process of a business verifying the identity of its clients and assessing their suitability, along with the potential risks of illegal intentions towards the business relationship. The term is also used to refer to the bank regulations and anti-money laundering regulations which govern these activities. Know your customer processes are also employed by companies of all sizes for the purpose of ensuring their proposed customers, agents, consultants, or distributors are anti-bribery compliant. Banks, insurers, export creditors and other financial institutions are increasingly demanding that customers provide detailed due diligence information.

Know your customer - Wikipedia

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

There is zero question that passive income packages require SEC registration when offered to US residents. Onyx Lifestyle isn't registered with the SEC just as Dunamis and Bitclub Network weren't.

Passive Income requires SEC registration.JPG

Rather than upload the latest Oinky Lifestyle Zoom call captured in the screenshot above, find it yourself. It sounds eerily familiar to this Dunamis spiel.

Finally ask yourself other than Joe Frank Abel looking like an Ari Maccabi, where is Ari in the Dunamis Debacle making things right for that team he's always yodeling about? On Ari's Team appears the "I" caters to the "ME", the rest of the members simply supply the funds and that ever requested faith.
    Last edited by ribshaw; 12-05-2019 at 01:38 PM.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

But, but, but Ribbie, this new venture is providing you an insurance policy so that your investment is protected and you can't lose. The insurance policy is underwritten by Lloyds of London. What possibly could go wrong?
    Last edited by EagleOne; 12-07-2019 at 01:38 AM.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

14. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

THE NE

Dumamis Global Tech with Ari Maccabi.JPG

EXP Assets, ARI talked to the owner and his attorney on that one too.

EXP ASSETS BUT WE TALKED TO THE OWNER AND HIS ATTORNEY.JPG
    Exp Asset sets fourteen day refund deadline, Patryk Krupinski hiding
    Exp Asset Ponzi scheme collapses, pulls "we got hacked!" exit-scam
    Exp Asset Review: $100 minimum investment bitcoin Ponzi scheme

Maccabi sure does love to dump on Behind MLM, which is nothing short of ironic given Oz's record versus Ari's. In this post Ari claims Joe Abel bought 75% of Dunamis and merged it with Oinky. Of course there's no proof of this purchase beyond the word of a promoter where this apparent skullduggery keeps surfacing like a financial cold sore. If true it reads like Abel took a slice of the pie for himself while maybe leaving the owners of the mining rigs a few crumbs. Otherwise Dunamis could have sold directly and saved that much more money for the investors co-location mining participants.

Recently one of my brokers got purchased, you know where I didn't find out? If you guessed in a Facebook group have a slice of pie before Joe licks the tin. Know what else, not one damn thing changed in the service or operation at my broker. Why would Dunamis be any different?

What happened with Dunamis1.JPG
    What happened with Dunamis.JPG

Is It a Scam? Public Group | Facebook

wake up.jpg

16. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This scumbag Ari crying/embarrassing herself on facebook.
    NO idea BitClub network was a scam.
    Joe (who is going to end up in jail) will always be his friend, etc

Gets called out that his latest- Mining City is also a scam.

Ari Maccabi - AS I WAS HEADED TO BED LAST NIGHT I WAS... | Facebook
    "the owner seems really confident and even promises this one won't be going anywhere"

18. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm in disbelief that Ari's in disbelief. One could parrot his platitudes during the implosion of Traffic Monsoon and sound just like him here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ari Maccabi
    AS I WAS HEADED TO BED LAST NIGHT I WAS BOMBARDED...

With people asking me about Bitclub Network.

As most of you already know I left Bitclub long ago at the end of 2017 beginning of 2018 when mining profits dropped and things didn’t add up. Joe has always remained a friend and respected my decision to walk my own path. I remained to support my team there until Sean Lynch stepped up in a massive way to provide even better support than I could.

Later that year, Bitclub announced the banning of US and Philippine accounts. I couldn’t work or withdraw or do anything even if I had wanted to at that point. Russ later blocked my accounts and logins preventing me from logging in altogether.

Russ has always claimed Bitclub was legit and real and provided proof due to being listed on Blockchain.info/pools. He went to incredible lengths to show people it was real but soon Joe left too.

I didn’t know why and wasn’t aware of what was going on behind the scenes. Not ever. To read all that I have read in the last 17 hours has been a massive stab in my gut.

I appalled to read the articles I have read and believe this will sort itself out legally in the court of law. Knowing Joe I have reached out but haven’t heard back yet but I will continue to try and find answers.

If you’re not aware of what I am referring to, read the article below. I am truly in disbelief at this moment.

I know select group of people still promoting this for personal gain. Please stop and please stop promoting their new deal as well. Give the courts time to do their job so that people will not lose further.

Three Men Arrested in $722 Million Cryptocurrency Fraud Scheme | USAO-NJ | Department of Justice

Ari Maccabi | Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Behind MLM
    Matthew Brent Goettsche, 37, of Lafayette, Colorado, and Jobadiah Sinclair Weeks, 38, of Arvada, Colorado, are charged by indictment with conspiracy to commit wire fraud and Goettsche, Weeks, and Joseph Frank Abel, 49, of Camarillo, California, are charged by indictment with conspiracy to offer and sell unregistered securities.

Goettsche, Weeks and Abel have been arrested. Two co-conspirators, whose names are under seal, remain at large.

The DOJ credits Matthew Brent Goettsche is cited as a co-creator of BitClub Network.

Jobadiah Weeks and Joseph Abel are cited as BitClub Network promoters.

I can’t speak to the others, but barely a week ago we reported Abel was still actively scamming victims through Dunamis Mining and Onyx Lifestyle.

BitClub Network creators arrested, DOJ alleges $722M Ponzi

How is it in scam after scam with no inside knowledge a handful of "haters" keep getting it so right so far in advance?

20. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just sign up, set up and get paid. 100% legal and ethical company based in Utah

Or not.

SEC Halts $207 Million Internet-Based Ponzi Scheme
    Traffic Monsoon et al. (Release No. LR-23604; July 28, 2016)

22. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Keep falling for the same shtick people.

Probably people will need to save and repost this video I'm certain Ari will use one of his DMCA takedown notices that YouTube and the like keep caving on. Like we see here.

DCMA Takedown notice.JPG

And Despite...

"Fair use is an exception to copyright law that allows for the unauthorized use of copyrighted works for purposes of reporting, commenting on, educating about, or even parodying."
    https://www.newmediarights.org/busin...ree_and_withou

"If you send a DMCA takedown notice that is both false and meant in bad faith (such as to harass, or doesn’t state a real claim), you have committed perjury."
    https://www.newmediarights.org/busin...ngement_claims

24. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well color me shocked, Ari claimed a copyright infringement on the above video and YouTube caved. Despite Fair Use and ...

Limited-Purpose Public Figures

The second category of public figures is called "limited-purpose" public figures. These are individuals who "have thrust themselves to the forefront of particular controversies in order to influence the resolution of the issues involved." Gertz v. Robert Welch Inc., 418 U.S. 323 (U.S. 1974). They are the individuals who deliberately shape debate on particular public issues, especially those who use the media to influence that debate.

"For example, a blogger who is a well-known authority on clinical research involving autism may be considered a public figure for purposes of controversies involving autism, but not for other purposes. "

Proving Fault: Actual Malice and Negligence | Digital Media Law Project

Post Thanks / Like

On the Dunamis front there is no merger per se according to Ari but something different from a merger. Goody Gumdrops Dunamis Worldwide Public Group | Facebook.

Ari seems to relish DMCA notices to have content about him removed. This is a site that constantly surfaces with respect to ARI Sex Offender Archive Records Nationwide. He's made several claims that it simply isn't true so I got to wondering if I could help ARI. The claim on the site is there was a conviction date of 06/09/1992 and all documents posted were taken from public records.

While maybe not advisable, nothing illegal about posting public records according to these attorneys Attention Required! | Cloudflare.

Here you go pal, don't say ole Jack won't help a feller out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sex Offenders Archive

Attorney Direct Contact Request

Due to the many conflicts,threats,unreasonable requests and false accusations about this website, individuals may no longer submit a removal request without a licensed Attorney. If you would like to dispute your record please have your Attorney use the form below. We do not under any circumstances respond to any inquiries from any attorney unless they are initiated from this form. All other requests are deleted automatically. THIS IS NOT A MUGSHOT REMOVAL SITE SO PLEASE DO NOT ASK US TO PAY FOR REMOVAL.

This is not a Sex Offender Registry, This is a PRIVATE ARCHIVE comprised of legally obtained PUBLIC RECORDS. We do not have an “official” association and/or affiliation with any Government Agencies. We are not under any legal obligation to remove any valid public record or to be in sync with any official sex offender registry. THESE ARE OFFICIAL PUBLIC RECORDS. WE NEVER INPUT DATA We simply legally collect data from various public and private sources and reproduce as allowed to by law.

Many States have a number of different rules and procedures for a Registered Sex Offender to no longer appear on or be required to register with that State’s current Sex Offender Registry (SOR). This type of change of current status with the various SOR’s does NOT magically erase the release of the original factual PUBLIC RECORD. This applies to whether the records have since been sealed, expunged, deferred or an offense level changed.

If you feel your clients record is not or NEVER was a valid public record and should be removed from this database complete the form below.

Removal Requests : Nationwide Sex Offender Records & Archives Portal - Sex Offender Records & Archives Portal

27. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    Well color me shocked, Ari claimed a copyright infringement on the above video and YouTube caved. Despite Fair Use and ...

Limited-Purpose Public Figures

The second category of public figures is called "limited-purpose" public figures. These are individuals who "have thrust themselves to the forefront of particular controversies in order to influence the resolution of the issues involved." Gertz v. Robert Welch Inc., 418 U.S. 323 (U.S. 1974). They are the individuals who deliberately shape debate on particular public issues, especially those who use the media to influence that debate.

"For example, a blogger who is a well-known authority on clinical research involving autism may be considered a public figure for purposes of controversies involving autism, but not for other purposes. "

Proving Fault: Actual Malice and Negligence | Digital Media Law Project
    DMCA abuse is all the rage on the tube now. Until the scammers are called on it of course. The tube has changed their MO in regard to this. Contest it and he has to take you to court in so many days or drop it.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

29. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

BEFORE DCMA complaint = Ari Maccabi is a serial ponzi pimp and more people are realizing it by the day and with each failed scam scheme he pimps

AFTER DCMA complaint = Ari Maccabi is a serial ponzi pimp and more people are realizing it by the day and with each failed scam scheme he pimps

So, Ari Maccabi complains and gets videos taken down from You Tube, so-bloody-what ???

Doesn't change the facts any, does it ???

31. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    DMCA abuse is all the rage on the tube now. Until the scammers are called on it of course. The tube has changed their MO in regard to this. Contest it and he has to take you to court in so many days or drop it.
    He has 10 business days to show a lawsuit has been filed. If there's no lawsuit, the material gets reposted. It's called safe harbor provision of the DMCA
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

33. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Washable Jones View Post

So, Ari Maccabi complains and gets videos taken down from You Tube, so-bloody-what ???
    A few things come to mind.

First off YouTube/Facebook turn a blind eye to people like Ari openly flouting terms and conditions as well as the law. At the same time a scam promoter complains about a video exposing them probably well withing the scope of Fair Use and they wet all over themselves to appease. The second part of this is the likes of Ari appear to be breaking the law not only with the promotion of unregistered securities but again with DMCA complaints.

People should ask themselves if it's an equal playing field getting information on "opportunities" and if they want to invest money with people that either have no understanding or regard for the law. This is further complicated when promoters delete their own promotion videos after a scheme collapses and make claims like " I called that a scam from the get-go" or "I lost money too".

Perhaps though the most notable claim in the case of Maccabi is the picture claiming a rape conviction is false. If this is the case why has Ari not hired an attorney to have it removed? I mean 7-figure earner and all he must have a few on retainer.
    If a few videos upset him so, this must really get his goat.
    Last edited by ribshaw; 12-18-2019 at 12:23 PM.

35. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ari Maccabi with respect to Bitclub Network
    I guarantee you won't regret it.

Bit Club Network - bitclubnetwork.com
    And what have we learned about regret and worthless guarantees?

regrets.jpg

BitClub Network website pulled offline

BitClub Network's Russ Medlin still at large

37. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here are Ribbie's 3 rules for avoiding a condition he likes to call shitwallet.

1. Never invest in a security without financials reviewed by an independent auditor.
    2. Never invest in a security that isn't registered with the SEC or equivalent.
    3. Never send your money directly to a promoter, an independent third party should hold the funds and be reporting on any account activity.
    4. Never give a promoter personal access to your funds, see 3.
    6. Never invest with unlicensed promoters.
    7. If you haven't noticed this is more than 3 items have the court appoint you a guardian.
    5. Going to Facebook to get your updates consider yourself f&**(d!!!

Thoughts and Prayers!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremie Sowerby
    Admin · 12 hrs

Update: Our management company has has caused a major disruption in our hosting operations. We are actively working on a solution. We sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding as we figure things out.

Dunamis Worldwide public group | Facebook

39. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Mom must be so proud.

Ari Maccabi made this group hidden from search and other places on Facebook.
    Admin · Yesterday at 8:05 AM Log in to Facebook | Facebook

41. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    Mom must be so proud.

Ari Maccabi made this group hidden from search and other places on Facebook.
    Admin · Yesterday at 8:05 AM Log in to Facebook | Facebook
    I think you need to reach out to Ari and ask him via email for him to allow you to be a member of his FB group. Explain that you want to keep up to date on all the great programs he has discovered that will make you rich; plus you want to be successful like him. I'm sure he will welcome you with open arms.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

43. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    I think you need to reach out to Ari and ask him via email for him to allow you to be a member of his FB group. Explain that you want to keep up to date on all the great programs he has discovered that will make you rich; plus you want to be successful like him. I'm sure he will welcome you with open arms.
    If only Facebook would let him spam me. Mr. Big Business can't even follow Facebook's guidelines much less the SEC.

Facebook Sucks.JPG

Do not post:

Content that engages in, promotes, encourages, facilitates, or admits to the following activities:

Recruitment of workforce for the purpose of fraudulent activities, e.g. Traffic Monsoon

Other forms of deception aimed at depriving people of money or property such as:

Confidence schemes, e.g.
    Ponzi schemes or Pyramid schemes
    Setting up false businesses or entities
    Investment schemes with promise of high rates of return

Community Standards Recent Updates | Facebook

45. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That's one interpretation of what's happening.

An other interpretation: Maccabis' reputation has caught up with him and Facebook recognizes it IS spam

47. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wishful Wally 4 days ago
    Are there any news on what's happening in Dunamis? Everybody is silent and there is absolutely no info provided for the members. Please, keep us updated on what is the current situation. Thank you
    By update hopefully you mean a CBD "opportunity"

49. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post