Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Ari Maccabi - Ponzi Pimp Is His Brand

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ari Maccabi - Ponzi Pimp Is His Brand

They must not have offered Ari a high enough place and commission in this Ponzi for him to join, or otherwise he would have been pimping it. I had to laugh when he called out Paul Rubinstein, Faith R Sloan, Luigi Bruni and Justin Halladay for being Ponzi Pimps. Pot meet Kettle. Ari you are just too funny for words at times.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

2. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It never fails that in these "passive income" opportunities the rhetoric(we're a hosting company) is always betrayed by the promoters themselves. This is about recruiting and has the elements of a Pyramid and if the machines don't sufficiently mine the potential for a Ponzi. What we know right now is Dunamis hasn't been able to launch a functional website.

Quote Originally Posted by Ari Maccabi

Admin · May 15 at 9:15 PM

I just want to make everyone aware...

I still have a ton of people to place but am waiting on bottom left and bottom right buttons to be added because it’s so time consuming now.

Please be patient

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Rudibaugh

Admin · May 11 at 11:44 AM

UPDATE ??????UPDATE ??????We are currently allowing enrollments on the site....as well as accepting payments for machines/space. We plan to have back office access open by Monday.

Everyones Links work. Currently....new enrollments will go into a corporate holding tank temporarily and will be released into appropriate holding tanks of sponsors when back office is up.

The only way to move forward was through this back office migration that would allow us the flexibility to do what we need to do as we scale the growth of the company.

Once the new back office is live your VP'S of sales and marketing will be launching a weekly newsletter to the field. Get ready for explosive growth!!!

What is really going on is pigeons pony up $4000 for a lease and $8000 for a machine, less for those without 12K. From this arrangement punters are supposed to earn passive income. How do I know, Lawson has a group https://www.facebook.com/groups/Pass...f=group_header. Passive income = investment = SEC registration required for sales in the US and sales to/by US residents. Why would anyone putting in $12,000 not want these facts at a bare minimum?

The registration forms a company files with the SEC provide essential facts, including:

A description of the company's properties and business;
    A description of the security to be offered for sale;
    Information about the management of the company; and
    Financial statements certified by independent accountants.

https://www.sec.gov/fast-answers/answersregis33htm.html
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

4. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ari as we know has ventured into the scambusting arena https://www.facebook.com/groups/prog...c_location=ufi. First off if something is being endlessly promoted on social media by unlicensed kinfolk it's a virtual lock on being a Pyramid/Ponzi scam. In fairness he's calling scams scams, except the ones he promote(d)s.

Err.JPG

Ari calls Karatbars, invest in Gold, karatbars.com super legit. I call charging people double for a freely traded commodity a scam for the average piker. The only way this works financially is if the price of gold skyrockets past inflated purchase prices, or enough downline mopes can be recruited to cover the uplines investment. In the later scenario the lower levels lose, Hella Lgit.

Oh and they're launching a coin.

"The KaratGold Coin is a speculative coin. Although the proceeds from the sale of the KaratGold Coin shall mainly be used for the purchase of CashGold, the KaratGold Coin is not pegged to the purchased CashGold."

https://steemit.com/ico/@decayboy/ka...kchain-english

In the second link there is some question about the coin being backed with gold, it wouldn't be a question at all if audited financials existed and a third party trustee could be contacted. No matter, the law on ICOs and registration seems pretty clear. I see absolutely no reason an investor wouldn't demand the checks and balances that come with registration.

"Tokens = securities"
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/sec-b...132238303.html
    https://www.sec.gov/news/public-stat...ce-and-trading
    Last edited by ribshaw; 05-17-2019 at 12:17 PM.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

6. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Promoters aren't stupid, they change terms just enough to quasi comply with Koscot. For instance 1 and 2 are now often linked, or people are allowed to sell the offer without putting any money in first. The later being important because if legitimacy is to be touted one might ask why is a company not simply hiring salespeople?

Hey if you're going to call scams scams, anything that smells like this...

The court created what's known as the Koscot Pyramid Test, often shortened to Koscot Test. It has four parts:

(1) Payment of money to the company;
    (2) The participant receives the right to sell a product (or service);
    (3) The participant receives compensation for recruiting others into the program;
    (4) The compensation is unrelated to the sale of products (or services) to the ultimate user.

Koscot case has been referred to in every suspect pyramid scheme case since.

A (MLM) Skeptic: MLM Dictionary: Koscot Test

More important perhaps, are you seeking someone's stamp of approval and considering investing your own money?

In Koscot Interplanetary Inc., (1975), the FTC was highly critical of:

Large membership fees,

Front-end loading and inventory loading,

Programs in which distributors were misled as to the amount of commission they might reasonably earn, and

Programs in which commissions were not based on the sale of product to the ultimate consumers.

https://www.mlmlegal.com/pyramidyn.html

8. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If a business opportunity looks like a church revival should you be concerned?

Activation of my machines1.JPG

Hows about if you ordered Dunamis mining machines weeks ago and no one is answering your queries?

Activation of my machines.JPG

10. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Odd that Scambuster Ari doesn't question a company not registered to sell it's ICO in the US holding a conference promoting it in the US.

May 24 at 7:36 AM ·

VIVA LAS VEGAS! - FANCY A TRIP TO VEGAS ON KARATBARS?

Quick catch-up – KCB will merge with the KBC coin in October this year on the Karatbars mainnet (blockchain) so by encouraging people to scoop up handfuls of KCB now you (and they) are getting the chance to benefit from the growth being achieved by one of the fastest growing businesses on the planet.

The Golden Independence Day Celebration on the 4th July 2019, in Las Vegas to launch the 100 KBC = 1 gram of gold guarantee,

https://www.facebook.com/arimaccabi/...68598569841053

"In addition to being attached to a pyramid scheme, your first major red-flag with the KaratBank Coin ICO is the list of restricted countries.

United States of America citizens, residents (tax or otherwise) or green card holders as well as residents of Canada, the Peoples Republic of China or the Republic of Singapore are not eligible to participate in the KaratBank ICO.

The United States of America include Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and any other possessions of the United States.

ICOs are not illegal in the US or Canada. In the US though ICOs are typically considered securities and require registration with the SEC.

Why Karatbars International want nothing to do with US regulators should be obvious."

https://behindmlm.com/companies/kara...bank-coin-ico/

Karatbars International banned in Canada, pyramid scammers fined

https://behindmlm.com/companies/kara...cammers-fined/

The again this is the guy that instructed you how to bypass securities not offered in the US with the now defunct Bitclub Network.

How to bypass securites laws with Ari Maccabi.JPG

https://ethanvanderbuilt.com/2018/03...m-yes-opinion/

The User is not permitted to acquire Cryptocurrency or Fiat currency or use any of the Services provided by the Platform if the User is under the control of, or a national or resident of Democratic People`s Republic of Korea, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Eritrea, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Libya, Iran, Somalia, Yemen or any other country subject to the United Nations sanctions ('Sanctioned Countries') or Australia, US and Canada.

https://karatgold.io/
    Last edited by ribshaw; 05-29-2019 at 12:59 PM.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

A company with CSRs that don't know what's sold on their website? Just like the other day when I called Fidelity and the lady started telling me about Vanguard products. Oh wait that never happened.

Professional.JPG

Just like his buddy Steve Lawson.....Bombards his potential victims with emails...., Ari is claiming big interest but his barren Facebook group says otherwise.

6 hrs ·

YES, IT'S A REAL THING AND IT JUST KEEPS GROWING & GROWING!

After a long 18 month search, my business partner Darren Little and I had been searching far and wide for a legitimate business opportunity that we could really get behind.

Quite frankly, we got tired of owners because they kept on lying to us about what they had, or what they were going to do. We just about threw in the towel on this industry all together. We got tired of the scams, the BS and deals that were flat out Ponzi schemes.

We were searching for something that was REAL. A business opportunity that could help the masses. One where you can sign up at no cost and STILL earn commissions. One that you can make money whether you recruit a team OR NOT.

We wanted EVERYONE to have an even playing field, no matter what their current skill level. After Darren made 2 trips to Arizona, we finally found it!

In the past 90 days our downline has grown to 7002 people and extending 459 levels deep!

We have already done MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN SALES VOLUME and we are just getting started.

We haven't even done our official launch yet, so you can be rest assured these numbers are going to grow into hundreds of thousands of people around the globe in RECORD TIME.

Some industry experts are saying this could very well be the fastest company to hit ONE BILLION IN SALES in this industry.

If you want to get positioned BEFORE we do our global launch event, message me or comment I WANT THE REAL THING and I will send you all the information so we can grow together!

1,178 Members
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/DunamisWorldwide/
    Ari can claim he made millions of dollars in sales, without verifiable proof it's as meaningless as his claim of buying 10 machines of his own. What he is describing with "One that you can make money whether you recruit a team OR NOT" is an investment plain and simple.

Ari claims he and Darren are tired of getting lied to by owners, what has changed in their methodology other than two field trips instead of one? If the headquarters can house 5000 machines, why is there a need to recruit 7000 people? Doesn't this imply most people are doing nothing save perhaps trying to solicit investments from others?

The Pine Top location is claiming to be able to house 300,000 machines within its 37500 square feet. That's 8 machines per square foot assuming no toilet or lunch room. The rack pictures indicate they're going 12 high with equal space in between, I'm seeing 225,000 machines tops and people will be tinkling outside. That of course is simple math, proof would come from a third party certification that enough power can be pulled to run and provisions made to cool this number of machines.

Dunamis Global you cant make this stuff up1.JPG

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Darn you Ribbie there you go again using FACTS against Ari, Steve and the other pimps of this Ponzi. Don't you understand how carefully they screened this opportunity?

Think of all the due diligence they did to realize how real and wonderful this program is, and they actually looked the owner in the eye and was told this is real. That's all it took for them to realize the greatness of this program and they had to promote it so everyone could get rich doing nothing; well except of course part with bundles of money. Never mind when they did their due diligence they didn't find that Dunamis Global Tech isn't registered with the SEC to sell securities, let alone have a real company registration. The address in Mesa, AZ is a huge warehouse. Wait, I thought Pine Top was supposed to be where they housed all these machines? I guess the Mesa commercial building is for all the additional machines they are planning for in the future, cough, cough. And not an electrical pole in sight or generator to run all those machines should they need the facility. I figure if they used the Mesa facility and it was operating at full capacity, they would take down Mesa's electrical grid in about 5 minutes. But why bother with details when you have looked the owner in the eye and were assured this is the real deal? Hard to beat that kind of due diligence.

But hey, you have to spend money to make money, right?
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

16. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Isn't alt coin mining best done in the coldest possible location due to the cost of machine cooling issues? Believe that is just hard science.

These DUMBamis snake oil salesmen located this 1 in Arizona to be very close to the border for the inevitable runner.
    "the owner seems really confident and even promises this one won't be going anywhere"

18. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fat City, LA View Post
    Isn't alt coin mining best done in the coldest possible location due to the cost of machine cooling issues? Believe that is just hard science.
    Dead right.

Arizona wouldn't be in anyones' top 1000 places to mine crypto ESPECIALLY in summer
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

20. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Dead right.

Arizona wouldn't be in anyones' top 1000 places to mine crypto ESPECIALLY in summer
    On top of it Arizona is @the middle of the states for electric cost. It's a land of 24/7 365 air conditioning demand.
    These ponzi pimp shitbirds like Ari are seriously deluded if they think DUMBamis will bring in a huge # of suckers.
    "the owner seems really confident and even promises this one won't be going anywhere"

22. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fat City, LA View Post
    On top of it Arizona is @the middle of the states for electric cost. It's a land of 24/7 365 air conditioning demand.
    These ponzi pimp shitbirds like Ari are seriously deluded if they think DUMBamis will bring in a huge # of suckers.
    Their efforts so far have been a giant bust.

Dunamis hasn't even attracted enough interest to register on either Alexa or SimilarWeb

Anyone silly enough to send Dunamis any money for anything can just kiss it goodbye
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

24. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm still trying to get my chubby fingers around 300,000 miners deployed in one location.

According to this article one of the largest mines in the world is thought to have 3000.

"This particular set up performs at a massive hash rate of around 38 PH per second – something possible since it is believed to use around 3000 Antminer S9 application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC) miners to mine. "

The top five biggest farms in the world for Bitcoin mining

Why didn't Bitmain call Dunamis to have their miners hosted, seems so neat and tidy. Are these units plus 100,000 more going to be diverted to Pine Top?

"Bitmain is planning to deploy 200,000 units of its own mining equipment in China to take advantage of cheap hydroelectric power this summer."

"Assuming Bitmain’s self-mining hash rate all came from the AntMiner S9 – each having a hash rate of about 14 trillion hashes per second (TH/s) – that suggests the company had about 170,000 machines running at the time. (1PH/s equals 1,000 TH/s.)

But as of March 5, the hash rate of Bitmain’s operations had decreased to 1,692 PH/s, implying, under the same assumptions, that the company unplugged about 50,000 miners over the past several months and had around 120,000 sets of equipment running in early March."

Bitmain Set to Deploy $80 Million Worth of Bitcoin Miners, Sources Say - CoinDesk

26. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If Dunamis has locked in a rate of 5.0¢/kWh wouldn't other industrial users demand the same?

Industrial electricity rates in Pinetop Lakeside
    Industrial4.1330.828.90¢

Industrial Electricity in Pinetop Lakeside
    The average industrial electricity rate in Pinetop Lakeside is 8.9¢/kWh.[1]
    This average (industrial) electricity rate in Pinetop Lakeside is 36.29% greater than the Arizona average rate of 6.53¢/kWh.[2]
    The average (industrial) electricity rate in Pinetop Lakeside is 33.43% greater than the national average rate of 6.67¢/kWh. Industrial rates in the U.S. range from 4.13¢/kWh to 30.82¢/kWh.[2]

Pinetop Lakeside, AZ Electricity Rates | Electricity Local

Meanwhile in Washington State.
    Washington Utility Raises Electricity Rates for Bitcoin Mining Companies - Energy Manager Today

28. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Wasn't more than a month back Dunamis was The One, gosh golly wonder why Ari looking for a new folly?

Ari Maccabi looking for something too.JPG

Steve Lawson.....Bombards his potential victims with emails....

Quote Originally Posted by Aint getting paid no how
    Does anyone knows why we didn't get paid for mining last week? �� Thanks.

I haven't heard about this 100 USD thing. I have an FPGA miner and I was paid every weekend until now but I haven't received a payout last week.

I have fpga I was getting paid every week ravencoin Saturday it will be 2 weeks!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Wanda
    Did you get paid last weekend to?
    No

30. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    Wasn't more than a month back Dunamis was The One, gosh golly wonder why Ari looking for a new folly?
    Ok!

So we're going from "investing" in computers in a warehouse in the Arizona desert ...

... to "investing" in pot plants in Switzerland, Great Britain and (soon to come) Macedonia!

Ari Maccabi 2019-08-08a.jpg
    Ari Maccabi 2019-08-08b.jpg
    Ari Maccabi 2019-08-08c.jpg
    Ari Maccabi 2019-08-08d.jpg

Heya!

You can even watch your plants grow on webcam!

80% per year returns!

One of the founders was a racing driver!

Ari Maccabi wouldn't lead you into another Ponzi scheme again, would he?

Generous referral fees of up to 10% through five levels!

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

32. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

There's absolutely no way on earth they'll obtain a license from the home office to cultivate cannabis in the UK. They've already shot themselves in the foot. The home office take security very seriously on this subject, and part of getting a license is that they need to keep the location secret for obvious reasons. Instead they want to shout it from the rooftops.

Screenshot_20190809-091807.jpg
    More info here.

34. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ari is now deleting any comments about this scam, Cannergrow, from his Facebook group! Is It a Scam? Public Group | Facebook

Somebody made reference to Cannergrow and it was immediately removed from the Facebook group. He is patrolling that group and making sure he is not outed as the MAJOR SCAMMER he is!!!!!!

36. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

at least he isn't beating money out of people...........yet.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

38. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

When is a lie not a lie?

Screenshot_20190810-123147.jpg

When Ari has a new scam to sell

Screenshot_20190810-123241.jpgreceived_483153482461535.jpeg

40. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

"Quite obviously CannerGrow is offering a passive investment opportunity. It’s affiliates invest funds into the company, do nothing and collect a passive return.

This constitutes a securities offering, requiring Cannerald to register its CannerGrow investment opportunity with financial regulators.

As part of their regulatory reporting requirements, CannerGrow is required to disclose how and to whom they’re purportedly selling their cannabis harvests to.

They don’t do this, leaving new investment as the sole verifiable source of revenue entering CannerGrow.

Using new investment to pay existing affiliates a two to three monthly return makes CannerGrow a Ponzi scheme."

CannerGrow Review: Cannerald Ponzi reboot w/ CADT token exit-scam

42. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Dengue fever: Philippines on national alert after 456 die, EXP assets keeps it old school. Exp Asset Ponzi scheme collapses, pulls "we got hacked!" exit-scam

EXP ASSETS BUT WE TALKED TO THE OWNER AND HIS ATTORNEY.JPG

Guess when Little and Maccabi had unfettered access to the attorney they forgot to ask about the same hacking protections real companies have in place.

Hacked? This is what the top 5 brokers will do for you - MarketWatch

44. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Both Dunamis Global Tech and Cannergrow require registration with the SEC, showing a certain ignorance in Maccabi's post below. Raising the question, if Ari believes what he's posting why is he continually promoting unregistered securities?

Steve Lawson - TRUTH & REALITY POST !!

Every online... | Facebook

It’s getting worse and worse and it will continue until some massive legislation is created that spans several countries. Personally I think all crypto opportunities should be required to do some special registration with the government. They couldn’t just up and run off with their identities on file.

Quote Originally Posted by Background of the Howey Test

In 1946, the Supreme Court heard a case (SEC v. Howey) that concerned whether a leaseback agreement was legally an investment contract (one of the types of investments that is listed as a "security" under the Acts). In Howey, two Florida-based corporate defendants offered real estate contracts for tracts of land with citrus groves. The defendants offered buyers the option of leasing any purchased land back to the defendants, who would then tend to the land, and harvest, pool, and market the citrus. As most of the buyers were not farmers and did not have agricultural expertise, they were happy to lease the land back to the defendants.

The SEC sued the defendants over these transactions, claiming that they broke the law by not filing a securities registration statement. The Supreme Court, in issuing its decision finding that the defendants' leaseback agreement is a form of security, developed a landmark test for determining whether certain transactions are investment contracts (and thus subject to securities registration requirements). Under the Howey Test, a transaction is an investment contract if:

It is an investment of money
    There is an expectation of profits from the investment
    The investment of money is in a common enterprise
    Any profit comes from the efforts of a promoter or third party
    What Is the Howey Test? - FindLaw

46. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm always a little curious why people presented with an opportunity to allegedly earn passive would cost themselves so much money by recruiting. Commission from $1.8 million in team sales is hardly big shakes compared to what Ari claimed he was going to earn purchasing 10 Dunamis machines. Maybe I'm old fashioned but if someone presented me with an investment that paid for itself in around 10 months I would lever my ass and gladly pay for my own vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by Darren Little
    Admin · 16 hrs

WOW! I'm feeling incredibly humbled and grateful right now. 6 months ago we started doing a test market with DUNAMIS.

We just got notified that we qualified for an all expense paid white glove treatment VIP TRIP TO HAWAII. Thanks to our incredible team of leaders who have already done $1,848,300 in combined sales volume.

In addition to the trip to Hawaii worth $10,000, we also received rank advancement cash bonuses of $100, $400, $750, $1000, as well as $3000 in BTC, $4000 in BTC and $5000 in BTC.

WOW! Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication to this project. We appreciate you!

Dunamis Worldwide Public Group | Facebook

More notably absent is any proof of payback from mining for the team. Since we're taking numbers on spec give or take $600k should have already been recovered in mining rewards.

48. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Maccabi's mentality is the same as his buddy Steve's....

Steve_Lawson_001.jpg

50. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post