Hi guys, it's time to update this post for anyone seeking more info.

I'm Timofey Drozhzhin, the person who was originally sued by Volodymir Pigida, Marina Bondarenko (Ixora), and their workers, for raising awareness of the Trend Sound Promoter (TSP) Ponzi scheme.

You may remember in 2014 I disclosed the insights.
Over 6,000 people have invested into TSP. TSP brought in over $20,000,000 in the past year...
Source

Today, the United States Department of Justice has officially confirmed my numbers.
...Defendants solicited and obtained in excess of $22 million from approximately 6,750 individuals located throughout the world in slightly over one year of operation.
More precisely, I was taken to court for calling TSP a Ponzi. TSP even falsely sent out messages, claiming they won the case, proving they're not a Ponzi and went as far as threatening people that call them a Ponzi. Well...

The United States Department of Justice is officially classifying TSP as a Ponzi.
In fact, Trend Sound Promoter was a Ponzi scheme...
You can read more on the official website of United States Department of Justice.

Going Forward

This case is not over yet. It'll likely continue for several more years. Here are a few points I'd like to make, going forward.

Do not be afraid to talk about Trend Sound Promoter, openly. This was not the only alleged scam Pigida and Bondarenko were involved in. Others included fake work visas (glemal), scamming in trucking and even scamming their own web developers with fake pay promises.

We cannot take back the innocent people that have lost their money, or the three people that took their lives as a result of this scam. These are real people and these people had real children. But, you can talk about this openly, to protect others from getting hurt.

I've met people who are physically shaking and scared to talk because of the threats form Pigida. It's very real. I personally been there and received death threats by Pigida. Don't be afraid to speak up, and most definitely file a police report. People like this need to be held accountable.

Won't lie, it did baffle me that the people working for TSP have never apologized. Some event went on creating other scams... weird how it is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

As for me, I didn't gain anything through this lawsuit, maybe some thick skin. I never invested anything with TSP. The only thing I lost was the expenses paid to protect my family from the fraudulent lawsuits and constant death threats. But inside, I truly am happy that I've done a selfless thing by helping people avoid a scam and save the potential lives that could of been lost. Trend Sound Promoter was intended to be a much, much bigger scam than what it ended up being.

... And for the hero RealScam Admins - Thank you for doing this.