Frank E. Calabro Jr. Criminally Charged, Indicted and Awaiting Trial

I have received confirmation from a special agent with the Technical Investigations & Forensic Services Group (North Carolina Secretary of State) that criminal charges have been filed against Frank E. Calabro Jr. in relation to the USI-Tech investigation and that he has since been indicted and is awaiting trial.

There has been no public release of the specifics of the charges, the indictment or the trial date due to the office's historical preference of not releasing such information until the case is adjudicated.

As there is no such thing as "too much evidence" when it comes to prosecuting financial fraud, the officials pursuing this case would be very happy to hear from any resident of North Carolina who has received any solicitation from Frank E. Calabro Jr. (regardless of whether the solicitation was for "investing" in USI-Tech or Calabro's more recent SCAMS such as "Press 1 Cash" and "30 Day Success Formula"). Send me a message here if you have been victimized by Frank Calabro and I will submit your contact information to the relevant authorities.

SD