Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 34 of 47 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: J. Ryan Conley - Career Scammer

Post Thanks / Like

Re: J. Ryan Conley - Career Scammer

Isn't it nice Ryan's obese senile clownlike mommy could show up and scold us.

Quote Originally Posted by CG1972 View Post

Everyone has a past and yes, there are many people out there who can be seen as a repeat offender of situations

Yes Ryan Conley is repeat offender promoting scams, you do realize this is a website that tracks scams and scammers?

but I really want to know just how squeaky clean your track records are because at the end of the day, you are holding yourselves out to be better than someone else.
    I've never invested in or promoted a Ponzi scam in my life. In fact as with most posters I can spot scams a long time before they implode, I'd say that makes me better than Conley on the Ponzi front.

We all sin and most don't do it the same way others do.
    Typing with one hand are you?

So they are moving from a ritzy part of town to somewhere else. So what? So they lease a vehicle rather than out right own it. Their choice, their prerogative!
    Actually dumbass it's not their prerogative they're doing it because they spent on a bunch of **** they couldn't afford and other peoples money stopped flowing in. Let's also not forget these illusory displays of wealth are one of the tools of a con man, that's the so what. His finances very much matter because he is offering "business opportunities" to people who can probably not afford to lose money.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

2. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

And we have his PIMPS and PIMPETTES on the side cheering him on

Capture.jpg

4. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

And he talks so much about "FIGHT OVER FREEDOM",

Why DOES HE BLOCK PEOPLE IN FACEBOOK, when they start questioning him

Capture.jpg

6. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Im sorry, but I am going to have to sound off here for a moment.

Ive read through countless pages and pages here of your comments, facts obtained through "sources", assumptions, judgments, etc and one thing that still resonates with me is that I am wondering what mistakes those of you who are here criticizing Ryan have made in your lives? What questionable situations have you been party to over the course of your years?
    I've never been in a scam. (unlike J Crying Clownley) & that is what this site is about.

This is about keeping people from falling for the never ending bullshit from a serial scammer who only does "programs" that go scam.

What don't you get about that?
    "the owner seems really confident and even promises this one won't be going anywhere"

8. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Bitcoin View Post
    And he talks so much about "FIGHT OVER FREEDOM",

Why DOES HE BLOCK PEOPLE IN FACEBOOK, when they start questioning him

Capture.jpg
    maybe that's what happened to futurenet. he had to block his one and only friend. lmao!
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

10. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Mr CG1972

U also take CLOWN-Ley's Helmet, put it on your head and go put it in the Commode.

Why R U so quiet now. R U one more Coward like CLONW-Ley, the moment we start asking questions he blocks us out.

What a FREAKIN LOOSER

12. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ha Ha Ha

More of his BULL ****. I remember how he said abt Alka Bitcoin. He said he found her after 2 years of looking What happened to the relationship.

Lets talk abt Kelei, Devon, Mika Bitcoin (his former Assistant). I like the story when somebody put his POOP on the walls.

HA HA HA. Mr CLWON-Ley HAS NO FRIENDS, only PIMPS and PIMPETTES.

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    maybe that's what happened to futurenet. he had to block his one and only friend. lmao!

14. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, it seems that CG1972 has left the building. Another 1 post wonder attempting to discredit us from exposing scammers. I have to wonder which one of Ryan's personas we were lucky to have come and post? I think CG1972 didn't get the reception s/he thought s/he was going to get thinking from attempting to shame all of us.

Hopefully CG1972 will come back and explain in detail how we still have it all wrong about Ryan, and all we were doing were personal attacks against him/her just like we have been attacking Ryan. Back to you CG1972.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

16. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

We could go 'round and 'round all day defending ourselves and what we do.

* Does J Ryan Conley promote fraud ?

Yes he does

* Has he done it more than once ?

Yes he has

* Is what he does illegal ?

Yes it is

* Does he lie and steal while promoting fraud ?

Yes he does

* Does he rationalize and justify his criminality ?

Yes he does

* Does he apologize when his activities are exposed ?

No he doesn't

Does the identity of his critics alter the fact he's misleading people ?

No it doesn't
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

18. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

CG1972 must actually be Mr CLOWN-Ley

How does he know CLOWN-Ley leases his car instead of purchasing the same.

Well Mr CG1972 / CLOWN-Ley : How is to be away from the Hard Working 9-5 Millionaires (these are REAL MILLIONAIRES) of Bellevue and into your Dump. I hope somebody put POOP on your walls and U sniffing it all the way in. Because U talk **** Man, so now its time to breathe ****.

20. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Tubby Silly Steve

All this what U R Blabbering about, is already out there in the Internet. U pl continue with your ponzi pimping and not give medical advise.

Ur CLOWN-Ley started giving us medical advise and we know where he is now

https://www.facebook.com/SteveLawson...99963780173519

22. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Tubby Silly Steve

If U R so worried what others are thinking abt you, why are you posting abt it anyway.

Is it tickling you, that the truth abt you is being posted.

Capture.jpg

24. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

And off-course we have the Ponzi Side Kicks ON THE SIDE cheering TUBBY SILLY Steve

Capture.jpg

26. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Bitcoin View Post
    And off-course we have the Ponzi Side Kicks ON THE SIDE cheering TUBBY SILLY Steve

Capture.jpg
    As long as there are people like this pushing these scams, they'll never end. Every single one of these people knows what these 'businesses' are and have no morals. It took me a long time to figure that out. That people can hide behind the facade of a 'business' and promote them as genuine, just so they can steal money out in the open. I always figured that these people are just naive, and that if we told them, they'd just stop. Sounds stupid saying that now. But now I know they never will. Why should they? Which law enforcement agency will stop them? None. Zero.
    The irony is, people complain that as we are anonymous, we somehow don't count. Our opinions and research are discredited before anybody reads a word. And yet these ponzi pimps are hiding as well. Hiding behind the truth.
    And our job is getting harder, not easier. Facebook don't care that we are the good guys, I can't print what I want to anymore. Suspension is a bitch.
    And YouTube have banned my account for 'copyright infringement'. No idea what video caused that, they won't tell me. No appeal. No come back. Just banned. And yes, I can make another channel. But what's the point? It will only get banned again.
    I know we win in the end. The scams close. But sometimes it feels like we're pissing in the wind.
    One other thing, and this is true. Broke me at the time but I'll share it now.
    I have no idea whether MAP/TAP is being investigated. I have hope. That's all we have now. But in 2017, we were in constant touch with the police about MAP, Tony, Lynne etc and I know others were to. So they 100% knew MAP was a scam. And yet a senior Police officer actually said to us that (everyones) work was effectively the reason why they won't investigate MAP. That because Simon and MAP had such good coverage on the internet, people should have googled them and realized it was a scam for themselves.
    I'm so glad I've been part of this community. You do such a good job. One day I hope other people realize this too. Kudos.

28. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well the hope is people like CLOWN-Ley and Tubby Silly Steve start approaching new people, those new people would goodle abt these Guys.

If U do research on Ryan Conley in Google, this web site comes on the second page. To get it to come on the first page, we need to be more active here.

If we can save ONE PERSON from loosing his hard earned money in a scam, all our input is worth it.

30. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Steve is improving in being called Names. From Silly Tubby Steve to Ponzi Pimp and now this

Capture.PNG

32. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

well, he's not racist. he'll steal from any ethnicity whether they can afford it or not.

34. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Where and Who do you think CG1972 is ??

Do you think he is in the Penthouse @ Bravern !!! -- Naaaaaa

Do you think he is in the Penthouse @ Seattle !!!! --- Naaa

Do you think he is cleaning Poop of Ryan's Dump in Fife --- Most possibly

36. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like Silly Tubby Steve is joining CLOWN-Ley in MAKING PREDICATIONS

CLOWN-Ley also used to make predictions like Pre-Search beating Google, FN beating FB. We all know where that went.

Down the Freakin Toilet. Maybe Devon took all that **** out of the Toilet and stuck it on CLOWN-Ley's walls. HA HA HA

Capture.jpg

38. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This is how Ponzi's create Hype. CLOWN-Ley used to do the same thing

Capture.jpg

40. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ponzi Pimps blame successful people like Mark Z, however they also like to use successful people when it suits thier needs

The trait of a Ponzi : Jump from One wagon to another SHAMELESSELY

By the way CG1972 : Where R U nowadays. Did U put CLOWN-Ley's Helmet and bury your head in the ground.

Capture.jpg

42. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ironically musk is looking more and more like a scammer every day to some people.

44. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Tubby Steve : One thing I give U.

U and CLOWN-Ley are BIG TALKERS. But at the end of the day, you just do Ponzi Schemes. U R taking referral money and asking those to refer again.

U DO NOT BUILD ANYTHING. Stop giving all this BS. Atleast CLWON-Ley is keeping his TRAP SHUT, U do the same

Capture.jpg

46. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

it's opposite day on his futurenet facebook page.

48. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

One Ponzi Pimp calling out Other Ponzi Pimps

Hey Silly Tubby Steve : First U R the Ponzi, correct yourself before correcting others

Capture.jpg

50. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post